Why are comedians so liberal?

I don't understand it. Chris Rock was quite elaborate on how welfare is ruining the black community, Patton Oswalt can see what's wrong with all the language policing SJWs do, Louis CK knows the value of the 2nd amendment and Jerry Seinfeld can see how bad colleges are.

Why do so many comedians seem redpilled based on their routines/interviews yet turn out to be liberal in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pattern Oswald is the only living man with a roastie

Jews dominate the media. Comedians are no exception.

Schumer
Louie ck
That other kike
The other kike
The rest of the kikes
Silverman

Because up to this point in time, it's been an easy way to be liked.

Generally speaking, people are more open to humour from an individual they like.

It's hard to be a normal human when your industry requires you to put up a front. You can't be a libshit in country music and you can't be a Nazi in comedy.
Joe Rogan has a normal world view, but I wouldn't call him a comedian.

Cunt you are funnier than all of the cunts you just listed

Because they aren't as smart as people thought they were, they are just clever.

There is a big difference between being smart and clever.

Bill Burr knowns the truth youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

because if you noticed, most liberals are the very well off or very poor.

because they either have enough money to cry about the world or need a government that takes care of their every need.

likewise, this is why people who have fucking actual jobs and live normal lives lean conservatively because goddammit if they aren't fucked over at every turn by liberal policies.

Joe Rogan is a comedian dipshit. He made his fame from stand up.

Conservative comedians exist but they don't get famous because show business is dominated by nepotism. Ben Shapiro once told a story about how he got several leads for writing or production of shows (or something) in Hollywood and it came to a crashing halt when a guy googled his name and found out he's written conservative books.

It's become a feedback loop effect. Now the liberalism in show business has oscillated out of control so much that there's no way to break the cycle.

Their job is to be nice and relatable to as many people is possible. Saying "well gee whiz we should conquer the world" isn't very funny.

because its the only way for washed up losers like the faggot in your picture to stay relevant

i dont see what fat jokes have to do with anything

it's this
Liberals aren't really about comedy, they're about propaganda pretending to be comedy. If you don't go along with that then they freeze you out.

Bill Burr is a faggot who only gets away with it because hes married to a nigger.

Listen to his podcast and you will know what i mean

I wouldn't call his world view normal. He tends to bandwagon depending on what he hears from his guests. He gets "corrected" then bandwagons etc...I can listen to him sometimes but I would rather him just interview his guests without inserting his dude weed DMT LMAO world view.

Because they grew up being fat or nerdy so they used humor to cope BUT that also got them positive feedback from others so they kept at it. It built their beta self esteem.

Fast forward to adulthood they are still insecure and low confidence so they are natural liberals.

>mfw Bill Burr talked about Dick Masterson

Because they do something that relies on mass public approval so they're natural virtue signallers

i like nick dipaolo. hes been shitting on libs for like 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

This guy is king of the cucks.

Have you ever tried to do a conservative comedy routine? Very difficult unless done ironically. Young people are liberal, and old fogeys don't like to laugh or joke.

We have Cred Forums for right wing comedy

what else would you want?

He made his fame from Fear Factor. I didn't even know he was a comic until I heard him interviewed on Opie and Anthony

Milo is a conservative comedian

Because (((they))) control things, and it is why (((they))) feel the need to adapt everything with a nigger, a spic, three bitches and a fag. Even if the book was all white men, even if it is an historical documentary about 10th century Britain.

Because entire liberalism is just a joke

Everyone knows Patton killed his wife.
This man needs to be stopped.

because it is easier to pander to the left
their whole ideology is based on gobbling up whatever shit their higher ups serve to them so they have to put literally zero effort into it

>it's the shekels stupid.

>Why are comedians so liberal?
For exactly the same reason liberals are so comedic.

kek has spoken through this man.
praise kek and all his glory.

because being redpilled is a literal joke.

Patton Oswald is one of the biggest faggot cucks in existence.

I am merely a tool of the all memy, for what is the mind of man against the power of KEK

>implying he didn't make his fame from NewsRadio.

Why are there no Jew jokes? Why are the no films where Jews are the bad guys?

you are truly blessed by kek.

By KEK! I am no different from you. For KEK's blessing cometh to all who believe with purity of faith

Well marlon brando wasn't a comedian but he knew what was going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=v09h2gqhnKM

Because being "unPC" and mean isn't funny

It's sad. Could you imagine Sam Kinison doing a Caitlyn Jenner routine back in the 80's?

>Imagine gettin' this tranny dyke back to your place... I mean you're fuckin' DRUNK, you're halfway fuckin' blind because you drank some tub-brew shit your friend made to save money, so you got this fuckin' freak on your bed, she sucks the HELL out of your dick and it's going GREAT...

>then...

>then...

*Sam pantomimes pulling down a pair of pants*

>YOU PULL DOWN HER PANTS AND THERE'S A FUCKIN' COCK STARING YOU IN THE FUCKIN' FACE

>OH!!!!!

>OH!!!!!!!

>OH!!!!!!

I swear to god, Comedy Central (TDS) is so unbelievable liberal it's not even funny.
>Add the normal Facebook URL before each link:
>/thedailyshow/videos/10154530769736800/
>/thedailyshow/videos/10154521293301800/
>/thedailyshow/videos/10154528287246800/

>These fucking spam blocks are pissing me off

WHY DO YOU THINK THE LIBERAL MEDIA PROMOTES AND ENDORSES LIBERAL ENTERTAINERS

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

IF JEFF FOXWORTHY TALKED ABOUT LYNCHING NIGGERS YOUD NEVER KNOW HIS NAME

Because the (((higher ups))) would end their careers if they dare to act redpilled.

It's sand... that's right sand...

Joe Rogan is a retard and if you start substituting podcast dummies with actual phiolosphy you're the same as a libshit taking comedy icons as a place to inspire world views

With a left veneer you can dripfeed and expose things quite discreetly.

Because they never did hard work and never lifted up a shovel or a pack of coke in a shop.
/thread

People aren't allowed to be biased unless they're conservative, in which case, it okay because they bucking the trend/red pilling/telling it like it is

This type of stuff is pretty much standard.

Leftism is a disease of the mind, a dumbass religion that can't survive without (((censorship))).

They're part of part of the same media establishment as their celebrity and journalist friends.

They're doing their part in brainwashing the population just like everyone else.

archive them or screenshot them next time

Probably not religious, or have hangups about gays.

>Why are comedians so liberal?
jews, jews and so on

but more realistically
most of them have to, because if not they lose popularity
you have to give the customers what they want

>implying people like conan actually believes the shit he spews
more so, that now dumb nigger trevor noah actually used to be based as fuck before he got that job
now he just vomits liberal rhetoric diarrhea, because why?
if he doesnt he loses his shekels

>implying anyone watched NewsRadio

Comedy is depressing if you think about it. I guess at some point it hits them hard, so they want to believe in a better world and that ends up clouding their minds.

This, but honestly
Nobody watched Newsradio
Rogan got """"popular"""" from Fear Factor