HAPPENING SOON!!!! Deutsche Bank COLLAPSE UPDATE

14 Billion Dollar Fine Lost 8% on Friday
Trading at 11.77 as of 5mins ago

SOURCE for Fine thelocal.de/20160917/us-doj-hits-deutsche-bank-with-record-14bn-fine

Current Ticker Source
google.com/finance?q=ETR:DBK&ei=X2CgV6HOGoiNULDkiaAL

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/12/why-are-so-many-bankers-committing-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for 4th Reich

Fucking nothing

This shit is like BSE all over again

It's nothing.

It is not

Shameless self bump

Why is this graph 05-08

It will be a happening when below 10.

Ahh zhat is a Trägodie what wird zher Frau Merkel nun tun?

We mussen helpen zhe banken of Deutschland

Oh oh I see it now nvm

>nationalism surges
>jews do scorched earth on the economy

Deutsche will just negotiate the price to be lower and then pay. Nothing will happen.

14 Billion is the biggest fine a bank has ever had

>Only 1.54

On Friday it was like -8%

If your European you got year or less before euro collapse.

Suggest change euros pounds.

Ok OP. Give us the run down on why this is relevant to Cred Forums on the off chance there are some lurking neets who don't now shit about stocks and markets

I doubt we'll see anything until it's decided what the fine will actually be. Dropping 8% is big, but the bank is going to whine and weasel their way out of this as much as possible.

>Watching Deutsche Bank stocks

>MUH HAPPENING!11!1! MUUUUUM WERE R MY TENDIES!?'1'?1?'1?!??
no

nypost.com/2016/06/12/why-are-so-many-bankers-committing-suicide/

Can we get this shit fucking already over with? It's Trump or bust anyway.

I've bought Deutsche at 11~12 and sold at 13~14 four times already this year. Made good money of it. So good in fact that I will do it again if it hits 11.5. No happening here, move along boys.

I agree it will probably be nothing today, but it's nothing like BSE...

Whats happening, is it the jews again?

Wow, the 12,000th thread this year and it still hasnt """"((((((collapsed)))))"""""". so surprising.

Always the Jews

I said Happening Soon ............... also its just an Update

OK its all going to shit with the NSA cyber weapons being auctioned off, $710 trillion in worldwide derivative market trading ready to collapse causing systemic failures built on corrupt systems imposed by leaders around the world, tensions between China and the deputed Islands, Russia and US/Nato building defense systems, Turkey and US Nukes saga, Police out of control seen over 250 YouTube videos of police beat downs, people being TRIGGERED everywhere from Gender to colored to breast feeding, Facebook with people threatening to murder Donald Trump and then bombing happening daily, then this 14Billion dollar Fine ... to a bank that's failing
and possible the first domino to take out other
banks for starters
It could be nothing but again Im just updating
people

I know an analyst who contracted for DB this year. Doesn't speak of it but told me "I'd take my money out". There's some serious shit going there. This analyst terminated their own contract. A 4 digits a day contract.

k-keep me posted

Yeh very true

You are absolutely right kek

Does anyone remember some user predicting that if the stock goes below $10 the bank will go under immediately?

Bumping for interest.

What's the potential happening if DB goes belly up? Default on their outstanding loans? (Some user said ~$1.2T?)

Just trying to piece together where DB fits in into the international money machine. Who do they owe?

Is it listed in Europe or New York? Why isn't it trading on my time?

Back in 2008 the Western Central banks were able to contain near-Euro banking collapse, and a lot of banks such as Barclays £12.8bn capital short fall thanks to $13 T in bailout funds, from the IMF and assorted euro-banks a failure of Deutsche Bank would trigger a systemic banking contagion the likes of which the Western world has never seen

your graph has finally convinced me to live off the grid forever
BANKS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED

It would most likely trigger massive selloff if it
breached that point, then a bailout will need
to be organized before it takes out other banks

Now i want to see Germany(EU) going after that sweet Google billions and others americans corporations!

Pay your taxes america!

Too big to fall. Lehman was a joke comparing to DB. If DB fall there is literally no "tomorrow" for the western world.

It's literally nothing. Deutsche Bank is at the bottom for a very long time.

At the rate it's going, literally next week or around September 27th which has been hyped as an economic collapse day.

WONDER WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT

kek, came here looking for the happening, not happening image that shows the 6 month or 1 year graph where it was lower than current not too long ago... hmmm wonder why that image isnt popping up in this thread...

really makes the brain parts tingle

Purge tbqh