Crazy Feminist Gets Triggered by Lyft Driver

youtube.com/watch?v=LNmvEkikg1k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEg7qjFcGXw
youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old as fuck news but I love how h3h3 is making these videos now. He has a huge millennial following.

Yeah he's not redpilling anyone but he's also keeping them away from bluepilled Marxist cancer so he's alright in my books

This

Say that you will about Ethan and H3H3, but he's dropping red pills to the masses when it comes to insane feminism.

How the fuck dare you post at exactly the same time as me and contradict my post

fuck off

wew
e
w
He is redpilling them on SJW feminism but he isn't fully redpilling them on everything, I'll give you that much

This was his first video I ever saw and it still remains his best:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEg7qjFcGXw

This is also entertaining:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aVna3HohXI

It's a shame he constantly feels the need to include his autistic girlfriend nowadays. She really adds nothing.

You're lucky you got dubs or I was about to beat the shit out of you

Shadilay

Fuck off with these fugly jews and that autitstic horse bewildered at her own existence.

what a jew, he knows what's hot right now and jumps into the bandwagon

I was thinking this when I first watched this video. I'd say he's the closest thing to an actual purple pill.

Piss off with this old shit, h3h3 is a jew who makes shit videos that get worse every day and that lyft video is about a month old

Yeah purple pill is somewhere around him, South Park etc that's against the insanity of the left but not necessarily supportive of the right

Give this hoe the attention she wanted.

SJWs troll you guys so easily that they are able to make a living from it.

Does H3H3 have a majority children demographic? I enjoy some of the reports he does on videos but he goes way too overboard with his own memes and acting like he's having a seizure.

As a whole, the second people stop giving these mentally ill cunts attention, they'll go away. They don't have an end-game goal or objective, they're only doing it for attention.

In her defense, she should have been booted from the car immediately. Lyft drivers are victoms of serious SJW attacks that leave major psychological scaring.

It's the same thing with "law degree" students and self-taught internet lawyers. They all HAVE to have a camera rolling the second anything triggers their weak-minded simple brain.

They're that stupid that they think by recording it, the internet will flock to them and reinforce their stupid ideology. This bitch has followers that actually believe she was being oppressed because they're as dumb as she is.

I honestly have no idea how this SJW/Feminazi shit spread and why it spread but we didn't have this problem until recently. Even in 2012, you rarely heard of this shit ever happening but now there's a new triggered news story popping up every day.

I blame the iphone camera quality. Its always tech.

old story is old....

He has tourettes

>Eveyone involved from the driver, passenger and shithead jewtubers should perish in a grease fire.

i didnt know it yet.

Why do people waste time on these things? These autistic feminists are of no importance.