Pokemon Go Streamer gets culturally enriched live

Pokemon Go Streamer gets culturally enriched live

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article89562297.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM
youtube.com/watch?v=_KiUbFMMrH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they take his charmandler

How sad are people's lives that they watch videos of other people playing video games? How is this an industry? Go take a fucking walk.

What's on his forehead?

All of my keks

seems like a bike light.

and its a nigger
cant make this shit up

I don't care for black people

He sure knows how to pick who to mug, not so bright enough not to get caught on cam while mugging a streamer.

>posting footage from blacked.com
wew lad

"Take it off. Let's go." What was he wearing on his head? Looked like one of those lights.

I'd guess it was a Go Pro

>Nononono plsplspls

THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING WORK OUT AND TRAIN. holy shit what a fucking beta. If you don't prepare for worst cas scenarios, you fucking deserve what is coming to you

its a flashlight, makes it easier when you looting cars, checking people's residences etc.

here is a tip guys, if you dont have a weapon, like you live in a commie state like california or if you happen to not have a knife. Take a big rock and sling it in your pocket. Also, always maintain 360 situational awareness, do not get in the way of sketchy individuals, I will not use race here since you are limited. Lastly, do not fuckin walk at night unless its an emergency you dumbfuck.

Unless you're the Golden One, stfu.

he got attack from the back, i would be reaching for my piece at that point. He is lucky he didnt get attacked by a pack of niggers. Those are the worst.

Imagine going out and baiting niggers and then having a bunch of guys jump them when they try to rob you.

Why don't you work out?
If you work out you can eat more Mcdonalds with a good conscience.
No you stfu

>when you thought that Team rocket was bad then this happens

Kreeuz is a show off cunt.

>headtorch

Oh

>be team instinct
>get mugged

>GoPro
>yfw the nigger was doing his own stream of him robbing people

dat chat though

> Link?
> OMG
> rip?

>don't walk at night

some people have lives and some places aren't shitholes

also that place the gook got robbed looked well lit as fuck

an ankh

Who said I don't work out? It doesn't mean some poor lil nerdy guy deserved to get mugged by niggers.

WE

No amount of working out and training is going to protect you from a sucker punch.

Well, most people who train in self defense also become more aware of their surroundings and try not to put themselves in bad situations in the first place. Walking around by yourself at night with your nose in your phone is a bad idea.

But that's not to say anyone deserves to get mugged.

Yea. It's exactly what he does.
If you don't take personal responsobility and train to not get overpowered, you fucking deserve it.

You might as well be saying that dressing like a slut won't get you raped

If you don't get jacked and strong you will be dominated. It's all up to you.

Nice trips though

Yes.
If you look big and strong, you won't be attacked by a single nigger. If they think you can kill them with your own damn hands

>Take a big rock and sling it in your pocket
Caveman tips itt

Fun fact, this streamer had his account banned after he got robbed. Reason was racism

WORLSTAR CAM

i like that when he grabbed the pokestop gravestone was activated

That's what he gets for playing that retarded Pokemon shit. I'm glad that fad is over for the most part. It was super fucking annoying for a month or so, stop trying to live in the 90s you autists, it wasn't as good as you remember it to be.

sheeeeeit

as a matter of fact: he was taking a walk; didn't end well

In America he should have been CC anyway, he's a dumb white pussy that's weakening the fabric of our entire race.

There is no excuse for getting robbed by a nigger when you can legally carry a fucking gun under your shirt at all times.

Being Ip Man isn't going to save you from a potential concealed knife or gun. It's good to know martial arts, but its most important to carry a gun in America although getting a gun license in New York is apparently a motherfucker.

3rd world country detected.

>This

If you're not strong you should at least get a knife until you get strong and jacker.

This shit right here. He was too fixated on his game at night. That guy just walked up behind him. I always do a brisk walk if I am out at night, constantly check corners and sometimes give myself a 360 view of what is happening around me so no one sneaks up on me.

If they want to catch up to me they can't walk thus they have to stomp their feet a bit and make noise so I have a chance to hear them. Haven't been jumped yet, but I have had to take an alternate route because I saw a car stopped in an intersection so it was beyond suspicious to me and I avoided it like the plague.

Being jacked won't do anything if they get the drop on you. You have to keep an eye out on people. I know a guy that six foot two inches waiting at a bus stop and some guy tried to do a running punch on him two times but he just looked at him and the guy stopped. You have to be vigilant in being aware of your surroundings.

Elaborate. Did he go on a tirade about niggers?

He did take a walk and a wild nigger appeared

If everyone is in it for themselves and we're all rugged individualists then why the fuck are you opening your mouth on SOCIAL issues? Get back to lifting heavy shit, retard.

some young niggers tried to rob me when i lived in america, i just tipped them five or six twenty dollar bills, smiled at them and they walked away. they let me keep my iPhone, my credit cards and my saint laurent card holder

Black cultural appreciation thread?

no, by not immediately releasing his property he was contributing to the suffering of kangz that he and his descendants have inflicted for millennia.

Haha fucking millennials never learn. There's a reason there's a fucking Pokemon lure there at night. I wonder why Nintendo didn't think this one through.

>go to america
>tip the bellhop
>tip the waiter
>tip the robber

OP: here is the full vid where the nigger factory resets the phone, 1080p with full chat.

Enjoy.

Prepare for trouble
Make it double
To throw the world into devastation
To unite all people within our Nation of Islam
To denounce the evils of truth an love
To extend our reach to the stars above
Jamal
Mohammad
Team Isis blasting off at the speed of light
Surrender now or prepare to fight
Mohammad, that's right

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to live in a country like America where you get assaulted and robbed just for peacefully walking in a fucking park. Talk about third world country, holy shit.

>my jaw is a mess

AYOO HOL UP

That's where it happened

Is it a bad area at night? Apparently

Streamer is American
Thief is American

How can he get culturally enriched when both come from the same culture, the American culture?

What kind of dumbass goes out at midnight to play on his phone. Gook deserves it for being so fucking stupid.

Something I noticed
The nigger appears to have a gopro on his head (he was streaming too?)

Niggers cant learn a culture

Nobody deserves niggers, user.

It's a headlamp, probably was peeking into parked cars to see what he could steal.

AAAAAALAHU AKBAR!

That's central park which is full of crackheads and other degenerates at that hour.

How do you know he isn't an immigrant

Also isn't the locater on the phone turned on? Can't they trace that?

>How sad are people's lives that they watch videos of other people playing video games?
No idea why you'd watch a Let's Play.

But high level gameplay? Count me in. It's no different from watching sports, except that you might learn something.

That Brazilian Dishonored murder dude made kill montages into a fucking artform and people like Nanosuitninja really show you how to make the best of a game like Crysis or Deus Ex.

>It's a headlamp
Are you sure?

Some of the Pokémon only are out at night

Niggers have their own "culcha".

>americans have to dodge going to the park at certain hours because it gets taken over by niggers

explain to me why you don't band together and just go shoot them.

Lots of rich people there, but the park is there too so you get all the filth, especially at night

>To unite all people under Islam Nation

>Norway throwing money at his problems
Yeah that sounds about right.

we would if it weren't for the fact we'd end up in prison

Post levels

28 here

I live in a goddamn (civilized) middle eastern country, and I can walk around at midnight without a second thought. I really can't say that I miss being in America at the moment.

What the fuck they're like those animals that go "this isn't my baby i don't care what happens to it" but I'm sure that it is one of their nigger babies

Yeah probably because you're a shitsandskin. Try being any other race and walk around at night along in ANY Middle Eastern country. I'd love to see what happens.

Why do you think they call themselves AFRICAN-Americans instead of just Americans?
You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the nigger.

You can't legally carry anything in NYC unless you're either a cop or have political connections.

A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR

I'm actually white as fuck. The native Qataris don't really give a fuck, they're too rich to cause trouble, and the third-world shitskin laborers that make up a large part of the population know their fucking place. If they put a toe out of line, they get tossed into Qatari prison, and then deported.

>pic related, white as fuck

Is this rare? Never seen this Hershey wrapper before.

Niggers were complaining that there were no pokemon in black neighborhoods. This is why.

How long till Nintendo gets sued by kike ambulance chasers for putting people at risk of cultural enrichment?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article89562297.html

That's just in the big cities. Where I live I can walk around all night and not even think about getting robbed.

don't let it happen to Norway

For you.

WUZ

how is that nose game though?

I hate niggers so much.

I suppose you're right. Before I left the States, I lived in a moderately urban area. I could generally go where I pleased, as long as I kept my guard up. However, like with any urban area, there are definitely places you don't go after dark.

I always make sure there are street lamps behind me so I can just look down on my own shadow and see if another one is approaching behind me.

>Nobody deserves niggers

>be black
>have wife and daughter
>get shot by nigger

Well now the daughter is fucked

>Lastly, do not fuckin walk at night unless its an emergency you dumbfuck.

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" freedom'''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""1st world country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jesus christ your country is the worst.

>being this much of a faggot

Damn. No one deserves this. Wouldn't do this to my worst enemy in front of their child.

Meanwhile in Oslo Girls and boys gets raped by Mohammeds in the parks

I walk at night all the time. Helps that there's like 10 black people in my town

>knife attack every 4 minutes
>tries to call itself civilized

Your country isn't any better

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036154/A-knife-attack-4-minutes-130-000-year--ministers-insist-crime-rates-falling.html

>ITT: white bois afraid of black males.

grow a pair pussies.

>rich people aren't savages

Wow no kidding. In other news poor people tend to commit more crimes due to their desperate situations.

This is paradise Libruls are striving for isnt it?

>you_could've_prevented_it.jpeg

I work as a programmer so I can't be playing vidya 24/7 but honestly, sometimes it is just as good to watch a gameplay of a game than it is to play the same game.

As long as the person playing is not stupid, you can basically learn a lot and get the feeling of playing the game from watching them play. And if you find out you like the game, then once you get to play it you will have some advantage, specially if you see are watching a good player who teaches you strategies and explains to you what is the best way to move/save/sort your items etc etc

you piece of shit leaf

you don't justify or defend any sort of crime no matter how poor they are

>Be an amerishart
>Go ouside
>Get mugged by a nigger at night.

So this is the power of """freedom"""

The official reason was "people in the stream chat were being racist".

But banning the streamers account for that doesn't really add up. Makes more sense that twitch is run by liberals who don't want evidence that blacks are thugs on their site

GJ I don't live in Niggerham or Londonistan

When did I justify their actions? Want to not make shit up ameriblob?

Yah you do

>FYI all of Britan is

apparently the streamer said something along the lines of "the migger didn't get my real phone" and that's what got him banned. he allegedly meant to say mugger or maybe he was being cheeky

They actually do this on twitch. You are expected to keep your chat in line at all times. Meanwhile, if you are a jew whore showing her cunt on stream it's all okay as long as your cucked white boyfriend is a bigshot at twitch.

Fucking 9/11 post

That's in London you stupid ass.

I could walk for miles in any direction here at midnight with an ipad in my hand and not get robbed.

Americans basically live in Africa with the amount of nig nogs roaming about. Laughable country.

this kid was totally asking for it, what did he expect would happen wearing that around at night and not paying attention to his surroundings.

>Be living in the US.
>Play Pokemon Go in the evening/night.
>Get sucker punched by nigger.
>Don't have a gun on you.
You can't relax like that. I almost got robbed twice by niggers and arabs when playing Go, I wish having a gun here was legal.

Nigger I don't play it

Lol,

>pepe save the weebs from niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Around blacks never relax.

you're statistically more likely to get mugged and run into a nigger in england than in the usa if you were to walk around randomly

reminder that the usa is more than 62 times the size of england yet england has 1/4th of the population of the usa. do the math you uneducated brit cancer. you people are consistently the dumbest fucking subhumans on Cred Forums

Try being white and walking around at night in your shit country.

>What kind of dumbass goes out at midnight to play on his phone.
i do because i don't live in a fucking third world shithole infested with niggers

GYPTIONS

He's an NYC cuck. Just getting a .22 is difficult in that liberal shithole.

Nice one cuck

Out of interest, where do you guys hold those fucking hordes of niggers that get to your country every day on boats? Can you see them roaming freely in big italian cities? Italy is a beautiful coutry I really wouldnt see it get desyroyed by shitskins

>Americans itt argue thst you shouldn't go outside at night

You already lost your country you fucking spineless cucks

>i literally live in a place that has under 1% blacks for miles and miles
>he thinks I'm more likely to be mugged by a black person than the average american

American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Is it true that knife laws here are fucking awful? I looked them up a few years ago when I was going on knife walks and being harassed. What I gleaned is it's a guaranteed prison sentence....

It's a GoPro so if the victim defends himself during the robbery he can then sue him for assault.

Is this what you would call a Kang Style?

*night walks

lmao

>pay 5 times the rent as an average American to live in a place 5 times as small
>can't even use the local park without getting mugged

2 miles is not miles I'm sorry Limey

This is your country kek

No, poor people tend to commit more crimes because their anti-social behavior is why they're poor to begin with.

>THIS IS WHY YOU FUCKING WORK OUT AND TRAIN.
Working out does JACK SHIT if you don't do martial arts.

You can be built like a brickhouse and still punch like a pansy and break your own fucking wrist.
Take basic boxing lessons for three months and you'll already be superhuman compared to the average joe.

It's impossible for a civilian to get a gun in New York City unless you have political connections.

You really are clueless aren't you?
That's France you brain dead cunt.

> New York
> guns
lol.

So how much will this help Trump?

just get some bear mace it will stop a nig much quicker than a knife

>This is your country kek

And this is yours :^)

>implying you're such a faggot that gets beaten and robed
>implying you can't defend your self
>implying you're so unaware of your Neighbourhood in the tirst place

Central park is known to be a dangerous hopspot for robberies so this is what this DYEL gets for casually strolling the park at night.

Cant very blame the black guy for taking this DYEL out with good concious.

Okay cuck

There's a difference

Here you go: youtube.com/watch?v=Y_ygnKIF8fM

We are all in this together. Remember that.

>mfw hell's kitchen is actually a real place and not just made up Daredevil location
wait, is gotham real too?

liberals and only liberals deserve niggers

>when you see it
sides gone

No, marvel is based largely in a hyper-realized new york city. By which I mean all the relevant heroes circa now, AKA the avengers, daredevil, etc all live/work in manhattan and shit, even back in the day though, spiderman was fighting the wall in queens and shit.

gotham is based on the bronx and hells kitchen, with wayne manor basically representing all of manhattan. It's pretty fascinating really.

I used to work at a facility, back in the 70s, called willowbrook, in new jersey, and always drew parallels between it and arkham

AND THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

looks like he caught a niggachu

A fucking chocolate bar

You don't livestream your robberies when you're out culturally enriching nerds?

How the fuck do you blame the streamer when random viewers start shitposting? I mean if a group of people were just raiding and nonstop being racist you'd literally have to stop the stream to ban them all

WE

>go to U.S.A
>walk around
>the roads look like the ones in syria
>buildings are crumbling apart
>trash everywhere
>the only people walking around me are black

Truly a third world country.

I would do something about it, but if you kill your enemies they win

I walk around Canada see this

To the surprise of no one but leftists, race is the #1, #2, and #3 predictor of how nice or rough a community is.

>thread about this banned on Cred Forums and reddit

kek

The liberal agenda is real

>White

Isn't this guy Asian?

Black cities ban CCW permits because everyone knows niggers follow the law

I hate liberal logic so much

The leaf is mixing shit up because he is Asian. That's why he said ''our race''.

Leaf posters have to fuck off already.

You'll instead get attacked by a pack, or one with a gun will shoot you in the back.

be honest you were in toronto werent you?

>Birmingham
>Bradford

Wow that's shocking mate. Really really alarming.

Yet I'd still rather live in both of those cities than Baltimore or Detroit.

This was a complete sucker punch so there was nothing that could be done, but seeing as people are sharing tips;
Nigs pick especially on betas/those they feel look weak. If you're walking through a shitty neighborhood keep your head up,chest out, and walk confidently. If some nig says something to you like "'sup blood" dont be a beta, reply "not much" or some shit and just keep walking.

>sometimes it is just as good to watch a gameplay of a game than it is to play the same game

especially if it's a spoopy game and you just want to see other people shit their pants.

jesus christ, if you've been on pol for any extended amount of time you'd know that the leaf posters weren't always this bad but you can bet your ass the shitposting is ramping up BECAUSE you dumbasses keep feeding the fucking trolls. It's to the point that those who wish to divide us are using fucking leaf proxies, have you not seen the leaked srs chatlogs?
>t.normal leaf poster

But what about sociopaths and narcissists who tend to succeed pretty often?

Beta fag

Kill yourself

Fuck off, leaf.
I am going to pay someone to write a plug-in that does one thing and one thing only - filters all leaf posters.

Like all leaves you're a fucking idiot.
The guy I was talking about wasn't even trolling, he was just a complete idiot and a confused gook, just like you.

Not sure why this is a surprise. I live in a 40% black area, 90% of any crime reported is caused by black people

Do mostly white areas pretend this isn't a thing?

Fuck

I like this oreo.

GoPro, Tirone streams how to rob white racists in dindunuffins.com/livestream

Cheap headlamp was all he could afford.

Heartbreaking story about a young man getting his life back on track gunned down in cold blood while trying to assist local joggers.

White supremacist Kim Jong Kim Bong is the suspect, his fully automatic glock-47 has been confiscated

the white guy was banned for slavery n sheit

they don't want your shekels anymore just revenge for 60000 years of cotton pickerism

>Take a big rock and sling it in your pocket

a sock with a roll or two of quarters works a lot better, a rock will do

>tipped them five or six twenty dollar bills,

was in that same situation once, top asshole came and said to run the pockets, I threw 33 cents worth of pennies and dimes on the ground, dump ass hole starts picking up the money so I picked up a trashcan and smashed his head with it, blood everywhere, the bottoms of some of these city trashcans can be really heavy,

I mean you can get killed doing this shit but all 5 of this guys friends just left, the general rule is to pick out the most dangerous looking one and take him out quick and brutal then the rest aren't a problem. but know your limits, if you see a big group of football payer sized hoods coming at you better just run, I usually run into traffic and then when a car stops I open their door and get in tell them to drive and call 911

always works

seriously fuck thieves

Cred Forums BTFO

>when you're out hunting and black tribe try to steal your green
OOGA

I walk at night all the time but I also act like I'm insane so nigs actually cross the street to avoid me.

Thiefs everywhere bro.

>and some places aren't shitholes
No matter where you live, lack of sun light always increases the chance for inactive criminals to become active criminals.

Didn't this happen to a tourist during that Brazil soccer shit? Nothing to do with BLM

*sheathes katana and is enlightened*

NTA BTFO

NOG PEPE

We GoPro nao!

>That chat log

"rip?"

hahahaha man

Not only do white areas pretend it's not a thing, they attack any whites that get robbed by blacks for being "racist."

That's why it's so easy to rob white people, they're more scared the other whites will find out they were robbed by a black than anything a robber could do to them.

Even if the robber kills them, at least as long as nobody finds out the robber was black, their friends and family will remember them fondly, instead of trying to forget them forever because they were a disgusting racist.

>reminder that the usa is more than 62 times the size of england yet england has 1/4th of the population of the usa. do the math you uneducated brit cancer. you people are consistently the dumbest fucking subhumans on Cred Forums
you could've just given us differences in population density you know..

I thought Manhattan was pretty safe

Need source. Why did he shoot?

Depends on the area and time of day.

This was around central park which is pretty dangerous at night.

it isn`t i was robbed there on day two of my visit, i was around canal st. fucking niggers.

you cheeky devil

> American city
> Safe

Those black teletubbies. They're an angry crowd.

>tfw this is true
At least my 96% white town is safe... for now.

Actually, it's a comb. Black people have a tendency to put giant combs on their head. For what reason, I am unsure.

You have to drive farther than Niagara Falls, NY.

Murderer and looter

Number one rule of Manhatten: If you don't see any Jews you better start running

How sad are people's lives that they watch videos of other people playing sports? How is this an industry? Go take a fucking walk.

>implying you or anyone else could have prevented it, built or not

That nigger would have just shot him in the back of the head from far away if he was built and a challenge. Acting like pavement apes play fair is a fantasy. They are trash who will kill you or do whatever it takes to win.

>Nintendo
Don't talk about video games if you don't know anything about them you inbred cuck.

>random shitcountry off the coast of spicland
>flag is attempt to steal best korea's flag

OR TIHYDP...I'm addicted

>teletubbies
keked

looooolllll

This right here.

Can anyone explain to me how Americans have the gall to call European countries "cucked" when they have niggers running rampant like this?

It would have been faster to type black. Murderer and looter are assumed.

Wow, people really need to get a life.

We got stuck with them as outdated farm equipment while you yuro faggots are shipping them in to fuck your wives

Nice watch m8

kek

Holy shit what a shithole the US is

This. Eurocucks are literally begging for more niggers, look at Merkel for instance. lol

They are all getting enriched by terrorism too.

>Mankey used swipe
>it's super effective!

We can still never match your 40 million niggers

>do not fuckin walk at night
America, no different than Beirut.

oh shit

Lel Toronto is still the safest city in North America. Shill harder Amerilard.

You know how there are videos on youtube where niggers videotape themselves or other niggers beating people up randomly on the street?

I'd say it's a gopro.

I love me some bugged game mechanics

>3rd world country detected.
>flag
pot meet kettle

New York, just checked the guys Twitter.
But this could happen in any major city.

If you are walking at night, don't walk alone and with your phone out.

It's a light. In this frame some background light (e.g. street light) is reflecting from the shiny back surface.

This isn't the first time this dindu din du nuffin.

LONGER VERSION, THE CHIMP ACTUALLY BROWSES THE ANDROIDS SETTINGS:

THEY'RE EVOLVING!

Who is this thicc jism prism

That's actually kind of awesome.

*snort* whatever dood

Please tell me this person knew him and this was an organized hit? That would be reprehensible enough but if this was some unprovoked initiation thrill kill or something I hope that nigger was slowly disembowelled and eviscerated.

this

please let them know/hate eachother. if it was random, i hope that God punishes him for all to see

HE DIDNDU NUFFIN
HES AN ANGEL

Dear god what the fuck

Good on you m8. Basically this.

>asian gets robbed
>"he failed the white race"
whut

>walk around at night in Gutter (qatar)
>freezing cold temps

No thanks. I prefer to live in civilization.

>Tfw i feel safe in the 50th most dangerous city in the world than in the US
Murrica you need to do something about niggers.

Primeape is easily angered; even the slightest glance of eye contact will make it furious. When Primeape is furious, its blood circulation is boosted. This makes its muscles stronger, but at the cost of some of its intelligence. It will chase anyone who upsets it and will not stop until it has caught its quarry. Even if it is awoken from sleep, it will groggily chase whatever woke it. Primeape can be found in vibrant forests or on mountains. It has shown some fondness for bananas

>let's go
what did he mean by this?

Holy hell, I can't watch this.

All niggers deserve to die excruciating painful deaths where they're forced to plead for their life until they give up.

There's just no way around it.

>do not walk at night
Wtf America, I can walk at night in the poor gypsie ghettoes in Bosnia without fear

It's gross af

It's cute that you'd even make this comment. Just assume it goes without saying.

hahahaha

Fuckin monkeys man

The Left has castrated Jew Yorkers.

>tfw my fucking friends keep wanting to run around playing Pokemon Go at night

Kek

pokemon go is for a very special kind of retard
even moreso than other shit

If you factory reset that means nobody can trace xDDDDD

>all these americans ITT who talk like they have to deal with robberies on a daily basis
all of my keks
Fucking third world country. I live in the most infested shitskin zone in Antwerp and never saw or heard about anyone getting robbed here.
Why the fuck isn't your police purging these shitholes.

this is fucking retarded

unless you are going to be kidnapped/murdered/raped you don't engage a gang of faggots unless you want to die. Im not an expert on the subject but its common sense

Yeah watching regbi is much fulfilling time-spending
youtube.com/watch?v=_KiUbFMMrH0

>never saw or heard about anyone getting robbed here.
that's cause none of you shitskin fucks have anything worth stealing

¿Shitlango?

what kind if a society have we created where it's expected and natural that we concede vast portions of our lives to the most degenerate among us?

Nah m8 we got plenty of spending money thanks to belgians master race gibsmedats

Stop making me want to impregnate a black woman pls...

>whites play Pokemon Trainer
>niggers play Team Rocket

Nigger, getting buttmad won't help you. How about you condemn Canadian shills and shitposting.

California sucks ass don't get me wrong, but if you don't live in the biggest of the shitty cities (i.e. LA, San Francisco, Sacramento, etc.) it's not that difficult to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon. Hell even Fresno will issue them these days. If a lazy fuck like me can do it anyone can!

No, no, please don't. Don't please, no.

Or what? Fucking manlet child - why attempt to assert yourself, why even grovel? Just lie there and fucking take it, because you fucking deserve it 100%. I guarantee you this scrawny dweeb "hates racists" because fuck laws and borders and shit.

It's evidence of a nigger brutalizing an innocent, and they removed it - because merely witnessing reality is racist. That's the real reason, wish I was joking.

>you got cancer?
GUESS YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN AROUND SO MANY SMOKERS YOU DESERVE IT

All the comments are racist and I doubt they were all posted by 4channers. Does that mean that normies are waking up?

What's funny is blm is setting them back with the white community that are sympathetic to their cause. When they start trashing places and getting violent they're fucking themselves over.
I really hope they catch this jackoff

USA sounds pretty cool

>tfw go for walks all the time and never felt in danger
They need more cops around central park 24/7 desu.

Lets do what Cred Forums does best and track down this guy
>looks like wearing glasses
>some kind of symbol on shirt
>possibly mixed race
>probably 6'2

no. the fucking dweeb deserved it, now fuck off back to |eddit.

I have big cock in my pocket. Am I good?

>open Cred Forums
>burgers telling "come to american guize ! It's far better than eurocuckland"
>laugh

>Lastly, do not fuckin walk at night unless its an emergency you dumbfuck.

USA confirmed for 3rd world hellhole

You have got to be fucking kidding me

Source or data

Name of account

Now

...said the horrific-bretrayalstani

W
H
A
T

A R E

T H O S E ?
H
O
S
E
?

Every king should wear a crown.
#historytheydontteachnshieet

this shit is automated. if enough trolls in chat report the stream, it gets taken down and investigated later or sometimes only after you appeal it.

Holy fucking kek

I can walk around as I please at night in my neighborhood.

Can you walk around at night in one of your country's Muslim enclaves my Mongolian friend?

Its sad that you brag about that. 99.99% of my country is safe. The only places where you have to far someone is tiny gypsy villages and a small drug den or two in the most run down part of the large city.

And i am talking about 20 druggies camping in abandoned houses

Photo by Semore Buttz