COMBETTA HAPPENING THREAD #4 - LAZY FUCK EDITION

OLD THREAD >TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE MEGA LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.

mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/ is also a good idea)
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl

>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

notendur.hi.is/eybjorn/krondor/zip.html
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author/author.php?authorid=1015
who.is/whois/putergod.net
reddit.com/r/all/top/?sort=top&t=hour
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwx_8AHu8jvpYTNmNDM2MWItOTkxOS00NjljLTk4ODYtY2NlYTZhMGIwNTFl
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38414
archive.org/search.php?query=putergod.net
pastebin.com/NmXcUC1X
web.archive.org/web/20010415000000*/http://putergod.net
web.archive.org/web/20020806043336/http://www.putergod.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Members_List&file=index&letter=All&sortby=uname
web.archive.org/web/20030218081953/http://www.putergod.net/
web.archive.org/web/20160919081801/http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10021&p=45867
i.sli.mg/S0uJme.png
i.sli.mg/p8ZlJv.png
i.sli.mg/EwTVEg.png
web.archive.org/web/20160919084253/http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Exchange/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2007-02/msg02203.html
pastebin.com/index/NmXcUC1X
web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/09/fbi-clintons-first-e-mail-server-was-a-power-mac-tower/
kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question
archive.is/LTLOj
reddit.com/r/storage/comments/3bbbhs/longevity_of_coldstored_hard_drives/cskxa8y)
emaildatalist.net/1/download-email-free-11827/11827.html
m.reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/
intelius.com/people/Paul-Combetta/Narragansett-RI/069s8w120jj
reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/2q3684/bypassing_twofactor_authentication_with_domain/
archive.is/MgIUz#selection-809.0-814.0
login.mimecast.com/logon
archive.is/uPRfh
archive.is/6Y7MX
dnsqueries.com/en/ip_neighbors.php
youtube.com/watch?v=fDa9DVuwRDc
411.com/name/Paul-Combetta
pastebin.com/aRgTJzzg
mimecast.com/demo/?nav=true/?utm_medium=SEMPPC&utm_source=GooglePPC&utm_campaign=39847477&gclid=CjwKEAjwmf6-BRDi9fSN7Ijt1wUSJAASawcjcEAJi0uqzpz89fUiFIw9GZyltN2LOhLj8adC2-UeShoCH_jw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't go to the news sites yet faggots, we haven't got enough solid connections to make this case as solid as steel.

We still got a whole day or so, the MSM is pissing about the weekend bombings so we're under the radar for now

HE WUZ AZTEC!

Bump

He's hosting on Krondor, this confirms his gmail is [email protected], which according to whois, registered putergod.net (the email address he used for the BDSM site

notendur.hi.is/eybjorn/krondor/zip.html

bdsmlibrary.com/stories/author/author.php?authorid=1015

who.is/whois/putergod.net

reddit.com/r/all/top/?sort=top&t=hour
We are getting normie's coverage now

The only thing that is important here is linking Combetta to the reddit account stonetear, and we have done that in multiple ways:

>Paul Combetta thanked in relation to [email protected] (as seen in the tweet)
>That email is associated with his reddit account (and many others)
>stonetear mentions a lost dog in Narragansett, RI around where Paul Combetta lives
>Stonetear is having with a problem with a car that appears to be the one in front of Combetta's house ()

The steam account, the BDSM stuff, the slashdot posts, and everything else that doesn't relate to the reddit account is ultimately irrelevant. What matters is that it was Combetta asking how to alter a VIP's emails.

bump for more BDSM posts

Relevant as fuck, do not miss this!

Ref:

OP HERE: IM GOING TO BED. TAKE CARE OF THE NEXT ONE. and good luck

yes OP is indeed a faggot

Fuck off, derailing shill,

nite user

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwx_8AHu8jvpYTNmNDM2MWItOTkxOS00NjljLTk4ODYtY2NlYTZhMGIwNTFl

Go to details. His gmail account is fucking attached with a picture of him. Top kek.

I've been under a rock, what exactly does this "stonetear" mean?

why is he important? He was hired to delete emails?

I'm going to have to ask you to sit down Paul.

We have much to discuss about this "Server" business.

Literally who.

The bdsm shit is unimportant. What matters is the reddit account and ensuring that the links between that account and Combetta are proven. Nothing else is important and should be ignored.

Reminder - He's on steam....

check him out...

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/

This place picked it up

Sent a tip to Drudge

After twenty or so breathless orgasms, I relent. "Pleasepleasepleaseplease.." you continue to say mindlessly, coming down off your high slowly. I smile down at you, running my hands up and down your back. I give you a moment to catch your breath, then ask "Are you ready to serve your Master, my pet?" "Yes" you breath "Oh god yes, please let me serve you Master" The desire to please the man who had just made you feel how you had flooding you adrenaline and lust.

Thank you user!

PS! Send a text to multiple friends stating that you are not suicidal!

Yeah. Here's the damning post:
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

"stonetear" is asking how to clean up a "VIP"'s emails. In fact, the person is "Very VIP" and someone the public would know (his words!). Now, with these threads and the initial info from twitter, we've linked that reddit account to Combetta.

They are going to crack down so hard on internet freedom.....

bump

>you were born just in time to be a cyber detective

MAKE A PASTEBIN AND ADD THIS.

Well, it does have putergod.net attached to it.

I'd reckon he may have more damning evidence on there if he registered the site. If we found archives on it and what it was.

It may be his personal blog which would be interesting. He may talk more in depth about it. He took it down for a reason seeing as how the whois says it doesn't expire. If there's an archive of the site that'd be perfect. We could see if he has any blogposts and figure out WHY he took it down.

that probably his steam, pics don't match

Another coverage
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38414

Please tell me I'm wrong...

Please tell me Hillary didn't hire this guy to wipe her emails and then he asks reddit how to do it...?

oop, meant isn't

So they're gonna have Combetta try to log in to his reddit, and if not, log into his email and reset his password to prove its his?

red herring

Welcome to the Internet age, we /cybersleuth/ now

archive.org/search.php?query=putergod.net

No hits!

Who cares about steam or bdsm. Other users could have picked that username. All that matters is this his email is attached to the Reddit account

Well in the BDSM fantasy he did put his own real first name in the fantasy so there's that Kek.

When hiring the cheapest person possible you frequently get the least competent person possible.

Pastebin

pastebin.com/NmXcUC1X

web.archive.org/web/20010415000000*/http://putergod.net

Yeah. It has some. Just about games and shit.

Ignore CTR

This, stay on message folks, don't give the media superfluous details to muddle the story with.
Strong direct link to Reddit account and intent to delete emails, that's what is important.

We know, the vital information was found early and is currently making early morning rounds. Just running thus guys life total he ground for fun at this point.

my god, almost worse than the MSM saying pepe is a nazi symbol.

I can't look into it a lot right now, however what are the implications of this? Is it illegal to wipe your name off emails? Wouldn't this be "lower" on the scale than outright deleting them like they already did?

>let's add every single coincidental google result for "stonetear" we can to completely confuse the message and inevitably get some completely random guy's irrelevant steam account so the media can pick it apart and find one mistake that collapses the whole argument
Yeah, no, fuck off false flagger CTR.

If he's as stupid as he is he might use the same password on every site.

We need to find a site that won't alert the user of too many failed logins that he's registered with and see if we can crack a code.

Damn, good catch! My bad!

web.archive.org/web/20020806043336/http://www.putergod.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Members_List&file=index&letter=All&sortby=uname

I would not advise breaking laws to access this guy's data, you'll end up getting evidence thrown out.

Since there's not much on battle.net about him that we might be able to find, does anyone who has played WoW know of any older popular WoW forums that we can check?

Not Trump. We're getting him elected.

How do we know who /user/stonetear is ?

web.archive.org/web/20030218081953/http://www.putergod.net/

Here's some blogposts from 2003.

Turns out he also owns stonetear.net and moved to that server.

Wonder if archive.org has it too.

>literally just typing in the box to get a password
>illegal

If we had a keylogger maybe but fuck that shit say he leaked it somewhere

Since it was while the investigation was ongoing, to actually mess with the address lines and identifying info would probably be evidence tampering or obstructing the investigation.

Note how in the damning reddit post the person who responds points out that doing what stonetear is asking is legally suspect, *wholly ignorant* of the context.

The BDSM posts are KEK's gift to us for all our hard work researching

>literally just typing in the box to get a password
>illegal

It is. Don't do it.

hello flag

oh fuck that's me. oops

Ah, makes sense.

I never had a good timeline for this whole thing.

Hill is rip

Hate to say you're right, nip. Guess we gotta sleuth the ol fashioned way.

lol do it brah

what the fuck is that, who is combetta?

Anyone know of forums for WoW? Apart from the official website, is there some forums that people used back in the day?

What about just generic gaming forums?

You're trips please me but I do not have 7000 skeletons to hide behind

Checked and praised

Leave the bdsm / steam shit out of the pastebins or whatever you guys are sending to media outlets / senators / etc. Stick to the concrete stuff that we absolutely know beyond a shadow of a doubt are correct, and is absolutely relevant to connecting him to stonetear.

>web.archive.org/web/20160919081801/http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10021&p=45867
As far as the new server nothing relevant there other than he was still learning how to computer in 05'
>I don' t know anything about MySQL so forgive my ignorance.

>i.sli.mg/S0uJme.png
He said state government, not State Dept. Big difference.

>i.sli.mg/p8ZlJv.png
Nothing of importance there

>i.sli.mg/EwTVEg.png
That's just a data center, not necessarily government.. Nothing on imgur with various search terms

>web.archive.org/web/20160919084253/http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Exchange/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/2007-02/msg02203.html
He's still how to computer in 07'

Nothing there newsworthy except that for being a putergod he's a noob

Just woke up and have the day off. Gonna be hitting this hard, thanks for the details/instructions.

Does reddit record when the account e-mail is changed, let alone allow the e-mail of an account be changed?

Most guilds had their own forum, no?

The guy who deleted Hillary's emails. Also a guy who asked on Reddit how to tamper with emails in the middle of the investigation into Hillary's emails.

Steam is him.

I am 100% sure.

Stop shilling.

Homeboy worked at the place who hosted the Clinton email server and he got immunity but still plead the fifth.

Fuck off with this WoW and BDSM shit.

We need direct connections of the reddit account and the email account. Not sure what else needs to be dug up.

lmao, that's really noice

Existing pastebin from OG thread here:

pastebin.com/index/NmXcUC1X

I didn't create it. Can it be added there?

>It's an autistic Cred Forums internet detectives influence the geo-political stage episode

Ignore this shill

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>California
>Blue Hell

Not sure I'd be willing to believe you unless you get side-by-side identification.

>Cred Forums
>/tor/
>public wifi
>second hand computers

if you struck gold, post it and sell the computer cheap on the street

This was all just connecting his reddit account to the actual person, which we have already done.

chaffetz needs to know how this guy fucks

But unless we can prove an account linked to his e-mail, its not going to be in most need of interest.

If we can get this information, we've cracked the reddit case.

This guy is CTR trying to get useless and wrong shit added so that it looks bad.

Fuck yeah we are.

Yeah, Hillary really scraped the bottom of the barrel when she hired him. Of course actual competent IT staff probably would have instantly realized how fucking illegal the shit she was asking for was so it's not like she had a choice.

the fanfic is pretty hilarious though and should be included for humorous purposes

people will look at it and think "rofl this was the guy who got clinton in jail"

No one cares if steam is or isn't him.

It's not relevant to the Clinton emails or Reddit posts

I have absolutely no clue. I rarely use the site unless info I want can't be found anywhere else. Don't even have an account there.

How in the actual fuck is me saying "leave the steam shit out" shilling? Everything else is cold hard proof, his address, his etsy account being linked to stonetear, his car mentioned on reddit parked in the road in front of his house, etc etc etc. But god forbid I say leave the steam thing out, that obviously means I'm a #hillbot. Steam and the bdsm shit are weak links and the whole thing will be fucked sideways by the media if they turn out false. Fuck off retard.

Oh I know that. It'll be the bigigest lulz out thehre.

stop replying to that guy, he is the hillary shill and is trying to get people to put unrelated info with the relevant shit to discredit it all

Yeah, ignore him, the CTRs are getting desperate and trying to false flag now to slide.
Reddit account: solid.
Steam account: Irrelevant and adds nothing to the case even if it's true. Not worth the risk of including it if it's false.

And Julian / Wikileaks haven't even released the bad shit that will be enough to cause an arrest.

Hill is in for some rough days soon

CTR trying to get us to use shit information so it can later be used in an official denial.

web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html

You think Julian could be sitting on something relating to this? Perhaps a conversation between Hill and Combetta nearing the end of the leaks?

Should we start mailing pepes to him?

the higher level guys probably did realize it was shady and dumped it in this guys lap

Just gotta verify its the same person on some kind of site and we're good as gold

Nice find m8.

I knew searching putergod.net for clues was genius, props to the Norwegian bro who searched in archives too

>Paul - StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :)

Now we have more names to look for him on

He was supposed to release something over hillary last week or this week.

>Paul - StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :) Rhode Island, USA

Interesting

It is.

Putergod.net is confirmed his 100%. whois shows it registered to his gmail, and an older khondor game thingy showed his gmail was 100% [email protected]

It's 100% him. Also, he also lives in RI/ same as his reddit account shows.

>Paul - StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :)

Nice find, possibly other aliases

Yes but now that we've got a major puzzle piece uncovered, perhaps he may assist 4chins once more.

Hell, he could of already got this shit written down somewhere. But lets see how far we can go

I thought that Hillary's private server was a Mac Server though?

>pets being named "Pickles and Cashews"

this man is in charge of your national secrets

Now we know he's a fag
But now we need to get the reddit account's email. Perhaps Congress will eye him down for it?

Has anyone emailed Chaffetz or Gowdy or any other officials yet?

With the most updated timeline and info. Maybe even a link to the reddit thread investigating it?

Fuck off shill

THATS HIM!!!

Chaffetz was spamfucked by the first pastebin.
Might want to save Gowdy's email box for when we get solid concrete

Do you guys send this to breitbart?

Yeah when your boss comes to you asking for you to alter some emails that are evidence in an ongoing federal investigation it's time to find someone else to pass the buck onto cause that's not ending well for anyone involved. Especially when it's someone with as many dead underlings as Hillary.

We ain't finished yet.

WEW, photo confirmation. Noice.

It was. But at the time when that post was happening, she was running on a PC server from PRN.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/09/fbi-clintons-first-e-mail-server-was-a-power-mac-tower/

These images were hosted on a site called stonetear.net. Also did the dumb ass relentlessly archive his own site?

We just got this poor cuck on (((suicide watch)))
But he must be alive to prove its his reddit post

Well, in one of his reddits he talks about being in Rhode Island. This guy is also in rhodeisland. Coincidence?

Has anyone actually tried registering an account with [email protected] on reddit?

It might actually show who it's registered to.

Have I done you proud dad?

>have an archived batch of solid evidence to present to Gowdy et al. and let them take things from there
>instead spam their inboxes with badly-written emails like fucking children and tack on shit like the BDSM stories and Steam account picture which add absolutely nothing to the case and will make everything else look bad if/when they are discredited
Great job! You fucking retards are going to get this whole thing thrown out.

What more do we need? Is the stuff in not enough to convince beyond a reasonable doubt?

I step back to admire my handiwork, and you, for a few moments. You are trembling slightly, and that only added to your beauty. Your long, firm legs looked especially delicious in the low and subtle lighting of the room. The rounded globes of your ass cheeks so firm and smooth. Your blonde hair in disarray on your head. I walk back to you, and lean over, pressing my half-hard cock against your ass through my pants. I exhale onto your back, drawing a gasp from you. I extend both of my hands and slowly run my nails from the tops of your arms near your hands, down your arms, down your back, and all the way down your legs. Squatting down by your feet, I begin kissing up your calves and thighs, my beard tickling your skin, while my warm lips press against your flesh. I dart my tongue out to flick at the back of your knee and you squirm. I can smell you now, smell your desire. I knew you wouldn't be able to hold out long. I run my hand up your right leg as I kiss all over your left. My hand finds your ass and squeezes it firmly. Reaching down to the devices that hold your feet in place, I pull the pin that holds them in place on the track and move each one of your feet a few more inches apart from your center. Locking them back in place, I put my mouth an inch away from your pussy and blow a slow stream of air over your womanhood. You moan, and I smile again. This was so easy. You were like putty in my hands, and both of us knew it. "Do you want me to lick you, Jennifer?" I ask. "Yes Master please!" you say, forgetting yourself, still very off-balance from everything that had happened. The force of my open palm cracking against your buttocks makes you cry out. "Foolish girl! You ONLY want what I want to give you. You ONLY desire what I decide to give you. I thought you had learned that lesson."

Yeah thats def him, the steam one wasn't.

Okay, just tried registering with [email protected] to his reddit.

Although we know it's him, the problem is he made it 7 years ago, and could have used an older email. I'll try his other emails we found in the archives/the bdsm site.

>hillary is going to jail over frogmemes and muh conspiracy theorists in the ALT RIGHT

BORN JUST IN TIME FOR KEKS

Yes it is.

Steam is him.

Only shills say otherwise.

KEEP STEAMIN OP.

IT IS VITAL TO KEEP ALL INFO LISTED.

>web.archive.org/web/20030217000743/http://exiles.darkseduction.net/paul.html

No doubt. Still need to keep digging though

Did you make an account with [email protected] under a different username?

Haha what a fucking dork.

Seems pretty good. The only thing I'd suggest is someone doing a complete archive of all of his reddit posts. I think someone archived the topics/titles or however that fucking site works, but not the full post content?

You know we can see your ID, right?

Fuck off.

Steam isn't him, and it's irrelevant to the matter at hand.

>That email is associated with his reddit account (and many others)

Prove this

Check out what I found, he even signs Paul at the end.

Someone look and archive please I'm on mobile.

No, I didn't actually register it.

It showed both [email protected] and [email protected] was available to use on the registry page.

My guess is he just didn't use an email on that account for reddit.

does this have any relevance?

>kb.paessler.com/en/topic/20963-failover-email-question

spoopy

I'm going to have to agree with the samurai on this one.

We were told to ignore his bdsm account and it lead us to a treasure trove of info including his putergod.net site and archives of it.

Every little bit of info helps, and with enough anons we can all pick everything about him apart.

It has been archived

I don't know which one is more amazing.
The fact that Cred Forums tracked down this Combetta guy or the State Department hired a person this incompetent for the cover up.

Well that's a boner.
Unless reddit allows multiple accounts under the same email.

It's 100% that putergod.net was his domain.

it's on the front page of reddit /r/all now

all media's gonna see it

I concentrate again, and suddenly the table is gone, and you are on your knees in front of me. Each arm is bound to a pole, one to either side. Your knees and feet are also bound in place by soft, but unyielding bonds. You are shocked again by the sudden transition, but don't even look to your sides to see what is binding your hands. Maybe you were actually getting used to this. Or maybe, your eyes couldn't leave the sight of my fully hard cock pulsing only a foot away from your face. I smile at you again, watching your eyes lock on my throbbing cock. "Now, my pet, you will have your chance to serve me " I whisper, my voice low. The sound of my voice, just dripping in hormones, brings an unconscious moan from you, and you get even wetter, if that were possible. I grab you by the hair and pull your head back to look into your eyes. You are not supposed to meet your Master's eyes, but he told you once long ago that if he forced you to meet his eyes, it was acceptable. You look into my green/blue/brown eyes for a long moment, shivering with desire and not a little fear as well. Apparently I like what I see in your eyes, because the next moment, my other hand closes around the base of my cock, and I step forward.

I place my cock alongside your cheek, and slowly run it down and across your chin, over your lips. The heat of it, the feel of its thickness against your face makes you gasp, your lips parting as you pant in excitement. I continue running my cock over your face, slowly and deliberately.

You're an idiot.

Imagine when he logs into reddit.

Ayy lmao.

Maybe, he does use his name and the username stonetear and asks email related questions, although his account only has two questions so it's probably not worth much

I still feel its too soon. Unless the account holder comes forth and defends himself, we're going to need some bigger guns.

Perhaps a plea bargain to come quickly and you will be protected from the murderous clintons.

>"Until next time" I whisper in your ear.
>Everything goes black.

Possibly. I have a reddit but didn't use an email so I wouldn't know.

If we could just find any damning evidence at all that 100% proves to us that's his reddit that could hold up in court...

The main thing would be if we could find something in the archives like an old address that we could compare to that house he showed on reddit. That'd be 100% proof.

ayyy

archive.is/LTLOj
(reddit.com/r/storage/comments/3bbbhs/longevity_of_coldstored_hard_drives/cskxa8y)

... And tell us how it is vital, shill?

There isn't much more needed. If you read the history of the "stonetear" reddit account, its 99.999% certain that it's him.

The VIP thing and date is a "massive" one-in-a-million coincidence. The mentions of his state matching up perfectly. The clear description of his profession matching up perfectly.

There is no doubt that that's his reddit account. People are just looking for any extra dirt they might be able to dig up.

Holy shit lmao

A liberal will deny everything until the evidence is printed in his own blood.

I just hope Congress hops on this ASAP as to get questions before Combetta experiences suicidal tendencies

Who is left to lay charges against Hillary at this point?

Full screenshot for reference

Yuge if true

Can we get a solid documentation on this?

not sure what else we can legally expect to get.
got his car, home, name, website, ect. all from that reddit account.
for court and all that, they'll probably have to subpoena reddit/isp

gold

it was linked somewhere in this thread

What an edgy faggot shitlord.

found this on a data list not sure if anything

[email protected]
>[email protected]

found on

emaildatalist.net/1/download-email-free-11827/11827.html
>emaildatalist.net/1/download-email-free-11827/11827.html

Reddit user stonetear posted to /r/RhodeIsland about his lost dog in Narrangansett.
m.reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/
intelius.com/people/Paul-Combetta/Narragansett-RI/069s8w120jj

Someone on /r/the_donald pointed this out

Check the population of that town. There's no way that's coincidence.

Here is the other trench coat pic. It looks like there were two other pictures posted but they were down when the archive was taken.

In the court and infront of congress, can we prove that this is his reddit account? No ifs, ands, or butts?

Go for it ZeroCool

Gold and linkable to leddit post reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/2q3684/bypassing_twofactor_authentication_with_domain/

the fuck is that, i downloaded the zip and apparently it's some fanpage to some old ass game?

archive.is/MgIUz#selection-809.0-814.0

We've already found a lot of stuff

nice. don't lose it, OP went to bed

Who is left to arrest Hillary???

His password should be in the dropbox pwnd datadump from august if anyone could get a hold of that.

stonetear 1 point 12 months ago
I've been unable to see any service bulletins on this page, and I can't login either

So apparently he's worried about something called mimecast having backups of emails or something.

Also, he has an account there.

This is it Cred Forums... the big one...

you better be careful, and get it right, this could be THE most important thing we've memed into existence this year

I wonder if we could find anything like this on the other 2-3 guys...

Maybe not. I found [email protected] but its a different person.

It just seems like something so easily traced, we couldn't have been the first.

But its for the fucking lulz, let's make our ancestors proud

SHIT

if it's the same as this site here
login.mimecast.com/logon

[email protected] uses a login. There's a good chance we might be able to find ALL deleted emails there, if his worried were true. This is huge.

>mimecast

Amazon wish list...

archive.is/uPRfh
archive.is/6Y7MX

>Jacob John
fake name
>Beverly Hills
a place someone would pick making a fake account

We still have a password to crack

God damn. Hah

Just kill yourself hillary

I swear this cunt cant catch a break and it's hilarious.

Even the noobiest of internet tactics can dodge him from being guilty. We're gonna need more than just assume a fake alias

We should get double4chan to help. They have an entire raidboard just for this kind of shit.

This could be the biggest blow to the Hillary campaign in history. Bigger than even Guccifer's

Yeah 90210 is the easiest zip code to remeber

No, get the dropbox datadump from august, his password should be in there. He has been pwnd!

check if the birth date matches

he made a reddit account without email

Lets hope we're undermining Julian here

On second thought it's probably not him.

He used 90213. What kind of faggot does that.

Very nice. Wikileaks mails to/from Paul that can be linked to reddit are gold.

I'm on it, what email should I be looking for?

so how the fuck does he recover his account if someone tried to fuck with the password?

I'm really sorry to report that but the centipedes at the_donald have found some stuff that's not there yet...]

Although they'll probably get destroyed once admins wake up, with all that doxxing.

What are you talking about? What's the datadump?

if this guy is dumb enough to use the same email and username for everything he'd certainly probably use the same password.

If it's in there we could fuck him over.

Can sombody explain to me what's supposed to be happening. I don't get it. Seriously.

You cut that centipede shit out and put a lid on r/thedonald.

We're too close to blow it now

his profile says "verified email" dumb cuck

his birthdate may be
june 14 1979

making him 37 - does that jive with what we already know?

The guy who refused to testify the other day left bread crumbs all over the web about his activities, including stupid questions on reddit about how to delete emails.

he dont

i doubt anyone tried to fuck with it though why would anyone try to

>stonetear @ gmail.com

apparently he has an email, but not his

Honestly we have more stuff over there

Full address, wife's name, links between his domains and real name, etc.

Reddit ceo here....oops a computer thing happened and the account had been compromised or whatever, thanks tho!!

>the guy who got immunity in Clinton Case got found on reddit
>admits to be working for a very VIP person
>asks reddit how to delete government emails or some shit
>uses the same email and username for fucking everything, proving it's him
>this proves he lied to FBI, there was intent to delete emails and it wasn't an "accident"
>if we 100% prove everything his immunity can be revoked as "not an accident", and Hillary is 100% proved as intentionally deleting emails, not just incompetence.

dnsqueries.com/en/ip_neighbors.php

Type in putergod.net

Stumbling upon a two year old innocuous Reddit post isn't exactly "easily traced." Everything we've unraveled has stemmed from that initial find.

Holy shit

Yeah and you better keep the good things over in a place that's harder to manipulate. Anyone from anywhere is anonymous here - named accounts leave a "paper trail", as we all see quite well with this incident.

If we can find one of the emails he used we're golden.

>mr pickles

youtube.com/watch?v=fDa9DVuwRDc

Devil worhsipper confirmed

PLEASE use the referral link much more so we don't repost too much.

This proves nothing and it will go nowhere.

Stop wasting your time.

Everything has been archived so that won't work Kek, maybe Reddit will try to delete very important information and the gov shuts them down Kek.

Is there an account joined date? Is it close to the post he made about deleting emails?

Holy shit. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding the dump, it seems to have been wiped off the internet. Someone must have downloaded it at some point though

I'mma try creating a reddit with all those urls with stonetear@ in front. Wish me luck.

he might have an email @combetta.com desu

Guys don't publicly talk about the Dropbox or passwords. It's illegal, and will just cause them to quickly change all their passwords. People who have access to all the hash dumps (Russia obv) will be all over this on their own. No need to point them.

This sounds like some over the top political satire.

Surely you all realize that unless Drudge picks this up, there is zero chance the FBI or congress looks into this

Yes, Hillary hires people this fucking dumb.

yeah

411.com/name/Paul-Combetta

pastebin.com/aRgTJzzg

The old link to the dropbox password dump.
It's deleted, but there might be an archived version somewhere.

>combetta.com

If this happens I will officially change my religion to Kekism

The dump exists. It's just not that public (yet). I have a copy of the dump His password hash is in there. I'm just not going to post it because it's useless unless you crack it.

>exactly 37
>same birthday as the one
posted

May have been on elitistjerks

Nice! Check if he has a mx-host connected to it, nslookup or something.
Damn, maybe double4chan has some info, I'll check.
Where to fucking talk then? Can't just sit here and hope that someone thinks about that and goes for it...!

Apparently this is his parent's address
15515 Irene Ct Clinton Township, MI 48038-2562

Not sure if this helps at all guys, but his password recovery gmail is p•••••••••••[email protected]

Anyone have any idea what that might be?

wtf lol

Whoever made that missed the opportunity to reverse his head movement so it looks as if he's rocking back and forth.

whoa, that's a toughie

Man what the fuck is wrong with this shitlord?
Autistic edgelord devil-worshipping god-complex retard cuck.
What a fuckin' resume. How the fuck does one person fuck up so bad at life.

puterbild
putergod

Both of those are his aliases, as earlier found.

If it ends in an a it may be combetta

My guess: putergodcombetta or something

>Pagliano acquired an SSL certificate for the mail server to provide added security for remote e-mail access at that time, and the whole configuration was set up in the Clintons' basement.

About 23 gazillion SSL certs recently was exposed as compromised and wiped out.
i wonder if Hillarys SSL certificate was also one of the compromised

(which means that hackers "in the know" had access to her mail since 2009.)

>Told to make it look like a suicide : Shoots man in the back of the head twice
>Dispose of these corpses : Dumps them on railroad tracks
>Tamper with my emails : Asks Reddit how
It fits with the usual Clinton lackey level of competency.

It's on archive.is, but those are the ones from 2014, not 2015. And it's just the teaser, not the whole dump.

paulcombetta@
?

fukin reddit

I know it's paul combetta, but that's still missing one letter. Must be a number in there somewhere

Puh, that really was a hard one to crack!

>wiped
Like, with a cloth?

or a . or -

You're right.

Probably his middle initial. That makes 26 characters. Or we could find his middle name.

it could be a dot e.g paul.combetta

paul.combetta

First.Last is a common gmail account name

Is this guy legit talking about Hillary's blackberries on leddit?

He's probably waking up right around now.

pretty sure gmail doesn't care about dots. Paulcombetta@ and p.a.u.l.c.o.m.b.e.t.t.a@ would both work.

paul robert combetta

This. We have to act fast.

WHATS HIS FUCKING MIDDLE INITIAL?

Went to his [email protected] account recovery

That account's recovery address is

s•••••••[email protected]

any ideas?

right, they would. it's just a matter of what he put in when registering.

Ight. Who ever is recovering - try [email protected]

you're joking right?

No....fucking....way

This sounds likely.

I hope you anons aren't planning on accessing his email account...

LOL that worked?

StoneTear...

>BDSM
>unimportant

Fug no XD

Kek approves of dominating sluts.

Is it happening, or will it just be ignored?

I just confirmed that s•••••••[email protected]

is the backup email for both [email protected] and [email protected]

Someone get this info to the people who can actually do something with it

>volkovolkov
>not stonetear

fwiw there's a lot of sysadmins that hate blackberries with a passion, not just incompetent ol' paul

By the way, you can make multiple reddit accounts with the same email.

Sorry guys I'm fucking retarded what can I say

most likely its [email protected]
what's that recovery emai?

>"a limerick I wrote on the toilet"

I feel like we're merging with some absurd parallel reality.

stonetear

>a_fucking_leaf.jpg

fyi the periods in the email addresses are ignored. it's essentially the same account. try with p.a.u.l...@ and you'll get the same thing.

Bump

whoops, thought it was his post but he only commented

Reminder that breaking into an email account is illegal and could get any evidence found therein thrown out, even if you simply guessed the password or found it leaked. You gotta be a big boy like Assange to make it stick. Best thing to do right now is conclusively link the stonetear reddit account to Paul. There's 99% certainty right now, it's totally obvious, but what's needed is that "can testify under oath" 100% certainty.

[email protected]

It's a fucking circle. But at least it 100% confirms he is the same person. Now we just need some russian hacker to get into that gmail.

>in4b it's one of the other guys and Paul introduced them all to plebbit

At the very least it will make congress yell at more FBI agents. Which is always a good time.

The main website on the server is skilaw.com which now points to chalatlaw.com He also has a domain lindachalat.com. The chalats must have been a client of his at one time. Perhaps there is more information there.

>his recovery email is his recovery email is his recovery email

What the fuck is this faggot on to think that was a good idea

>no one checked my trips
;_;

It's absolutely potentially happening. Whether it becomes truly happening or not will depend on the weight of the voices of the people this information is relayed to. Congress isn't going to listen to Pepe, but if enough people in the non-corrupt corners of the media start barking...

Did you reverse image search the pics he posted?

Send this to the Kremlin. They'll expose this fuck and all his BDSM stories for the world to see.

You still correcting the record?

KEK IS HERE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
PRAISE KEK. KEK WILL REVEAL.

He's probably our fbi handler.

When will summer end?

Dummy, evidence can be thrown out if it's collected illegally

He's not wrong.
But this case is so fucking weird I'm not sure they'd throw this out.

But this isn't just for the lulz, so we have to tread carefully

How retarded are you? Do you want shit to stick, or do you want it thrown out because le hackers broke into email account? Try thinking about this for half a second.

there is a landline phone number that is registered to a nancy d combetta who is probably his mother, who lives in one of his previous addresses

explain

How do I fucking send something to the kremlin

I'm a leaf not a genius

We can just make a new internet. I'm sure some anons are prepared and will have a new one up right after the killswitch is pulled. Word will get out through HAM radio and other ways.

We don't need a full blown internet as we have today, just enough to relay information in text mostly but pics and video would be nice as well.

"News" sites are not going to report this.

FBI/DOJ is compromised. Who is gonna act a State AG? Explain to me how this goes from what we find to the FBI/DOJ doing a damn thing?

The red-dot/target is right, let double4chan or some silent thread-follower handle the break-in.

>comy left his nip proxy on by accident to take a moment from posting on 2ch to come here

I'll make new bread

every alphabet agency in the US is watching this thread live

not until they can verify things anyway

>Trumpkins
>thinking

They probably realized the same conclusion we did...

mimecast.com/demo/?nav=true/?utm_medium=SEMPPC&utm_source=GooglePPC&utm_campaign=39847477&gclid=CjwKEAjwmf6-BRDi9fSN7Ijt1wUSJAASawcjcEAJi0uqzpz89fUiFIw9GZyltN2LOhLj8adC2-UeShoCH_jw_wcB

For what reason to help or thwart?

HACKING INTO AN EMAIL ACCOUNT WILL GET EVIDENCE THROWN OUT

YOU KNOW WHAT WON'T GET EVIDENCE THROWN OUT

(I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING GOVERNMENT)

A SUBPOENA, ITS LIKE HACKING BUT LEGAL

naw i'm not touching shit thanks

Who says the FBI/DOJ does not already have all of this? FBI/DOJ is compromised at this point.

just send it to RT

You've got that totally backwards

HE FUCKIN BLINKED

KEK's POWERS ARE CRAZY
HILLARY FOR PRISON
LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Add the VIPs email to a generic contact and hide it in plain sight.
Fucking plebbit.

Putercombett@

?

I don't know about you guys but my dick is full throttle hard right now learning about this bombshell.

Praise be unto kek

HE'S DELETING