Relax?

Do you relax around blacks Cred Forums?

Meet Rickey. Rickey relaxed around blacks. This was the outcome:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

To be fair though, walking around Central Park at night by yourself is pretty God damn stupid. I'm sure he was a good boy on his way to night church and the oppressive Pokemon Go player forced him to do it or doctored the footage.

>this is pol related

enjoy your ban, faggot

You are a racist. =)

How so? I said the man was probably a good boy on his way to church. He more than likely got framed or CSI edited the footage to make him look like he committed robbery and battery when he actually didn't.

>not relaxed around pooinloos
>especially not relaxed around mudslimes
all good on my side

Well shit, you can probably legally kill people who offend you in Singapore as long as you offer $5 to the authorities.

Have you seen your picture?

I can't tell if you're too stupid for sarcasm or if you're trolling. Are you one of those BLM supporters? It would make more sense if you answered yes. They usually don't have a cognitive realm of reasoning or understanding.

Racist and proud you stupid nigger

Maybe if we didn't keep a class of people perpetually poor and stupid, we wouldn't have this problem. That black man is to blame but so is the shit system that created him.

I was trolling there, I got the joke. You're still probably a racist though.

Kek all that shit just for a fucking Seaking.

You're still trolling.

>Maybe if we didn't keep a class of people perpetually poor and stupid

How do you keep people stupid?
If they learn to read, there's nothing you really can do to stop them from gaining knowledge
Wait, American black people CAN read, right?

Niggers, I'm Spanish.

lol

>Maybe if we didn't keep a class of people perpetually poor

No, I don't think you're a troll. I think you're a moron. Don't give these people an outlet or blame "Big Brother Government" for the situation they're in.

Plenty of people have moved out of the ghetto and did something with their lives. You're probably one of those "we are the 99%" jerk dicks who think you're owed shit because you exist. You aren't. All of these people living under so-called oppression in a first world country can do something about it.

I mean holy fuck, you can basically get into college for free, you have a better chance of getting employed over oppressive whitey and there are plenty of opportunities for them to better themselves.

Don't use the excuse that they're being kept poor.

SUPERPREDATORS

Make college expensive as fuck.

Keep them in an area where the only job prospect is flipping burgers for 7 bucks.

Keep the schools shitty and underfunded.

I could go on, senpai. That black person could have worked his ass off yes, but in his piss poor environment, it was beyond unlikely. Humans are creatures of comfort.

>we keep them poor
How? Its entirely they're own fault. Is this b8?

I had a good laugh

>Make college expensive as fuck.
Wrong. College for minorities is an open fucking door. They have so many scholarships and grants available to them that they refuse to go for.

>Keep them in an area where the only job prospect is flipping burgers for 7 bucks.
Wrong again. Employers are scared to fire minorities and tech companies prefer hiring them so they can pander about how equal opportunity they are. I don't know what impact this has on sales but it has to be working because every large company does it. It's their choice to work at McShit and flip burgers for those that choose to even pursue a job at all.

Just admit it already, your favorite site is Blacked.

Then why do poor white people still commit less crime?

He'll get his belongings back.

Fuck off back to Spain then. Nobody wants liberal fuck faces like you here.

Nah you're just a cocksucking faggot.

>Don't give these people an outlet or blame "Big Brother Government" for the situation they're in.
Isn't that a Republican thing? "The state's at fault for letting people mooch." I blame Capitalism.

>Plenty of people have moved out of the ghetto and did something with their lives.

I don't think you understand statistics. Those people had to work their asses off and they are not plenty by any mean. If you created a better environment with easier access to opportunities, you'd get less niggers and more productive blacks.

>who think you're owed shit because you exist.

I'm owed shit because I work. My boss doesn't pay me half of what I'm worth and before you go "muh quit", the same situation happens at basically every work place. Therefore, I see nothing wrong with using the state to tax these greedy fucks and redistribute our labor value accordingly.

>I mean holy fuck, you can basically get into college for free
>for free
I don't think you know what that means. What black kid is going to be happy to put his family thousands upon thousands of dollars in debt so he can work a job he'll probably hate?

>inb4 technical school
There are no welding(etc.) jobs in the ghetto.

How are schools funded? Property taxes. Oh, but niggers don't pay property taxes, because they don't go to work, or they quit work despite being fucking handed jobs.

You have that backwards there Jamal lover. Those poor communities is what happens to a metropolis when you place niggers in them. Keeping places expensive with high rent is what keeps the niggers out and keeps the place nice. Detroit during the automotive industry boom sure was oppressed huh? No opportunities at all there.

Let me guess, the oppressive Government killed that too and had absolutely NOTHING to do with the swarm of din dus moving in?

White people do not make their neighborhoods dirty crime ridden shit holes.
Plenty of white people go into debt and go to school so they can get a job. Stop making excuses for retarded niggers. They should be looked at as they are: lower class slaves. You cannot leave them to their own devices because this is how they act. They defile every language they take on. They ruin every community they inherit. You want to talk statistics? MOST niggers are retarded. The few that are not in jail are doing 50% of the homicides. How do you like those statistics? You can grow up in the hood and choose to NOT commit crime. Niggers go into it because they are short sighted, violent, aggressive and stupid

>It's everyone else fault
LAWL

WOOOORRLDDSTAAARR!!!!!

>My boss doesn't pay me half of what I'm worth

He pays you twice what you're worth. I wouldn't hold you as a slave, because trisomy 21 victims aren't worth the feed.

Also, before you say another stupid thing, I'll give you the short answer of what happened to Detroit that turned it into a shithole.

The race riots of 1967 where "oppressed" blacks went after whitey and immediately following was when most white people packed up their shit and left. They hired a black Mayor who was openly racist towards whites and what little middle class that was left started fleeing the area.

There are communities like this all over the US where it was once a safe-haven but turned into a shit hole by the cultural enrichers.

>Those poor communities is what happens to a metropolis when you place niggers in them.

No, that's what happens when you're ok with people being born in perpetual poverty. White communities aren't doing much better.

>White people do not make their neighborhoods dirty crime ridden shit holes.
Have you been to Louisiana?

>Plenty of white people go into debt and go to school so they can get a job.
And they live with their parents til their 30s.

>You want to talk statistics?
Yes, I do.
>MOST niggers are retarded.
LOL thanks for those statistics

> The few that are not in jail are doing 50% of the homicides.
Poverty correlates with crime, dickwad. Why would black people do crime if they had the money and opportunity to follow their passions?

They wouldn't, crime is pointless unless you're beyond desperate. If I can live comfortablly from selling weed, why would I flip burgers for 60 hours a week to make the same money?

I didn't know this. Thanks for sharing. Have some tits

Alright I'm done. You're too fucking stupid for the oxygen you breathe. You're the kind of person like every other "activist" or BLM supporter that can be presented with data after data or statistics after statistics and still refuse to believe any of it.

People like you scream "nope, those are made up" or "oh, the oppressive racist Government probably doctored those statistics".

A life pro-tip: Here's how you can tell when you're arguing with a moron. They're trying to win the argument. They have nothing to back up their side but they still want to win. The point of an argument should be progress, not victory. You should learn something, an issue should progress but people like you are a waste of time.

You'll live your whole life with your mentality and it's sad. I blame your parents for never working with you and developing cognitive reasoning. The next time you see your mother, give her a punch to the uterus for me and tell her no more children.

You cited virtually nothing.

>If you created a better environment with easier access to opportunities
Why is it whitey's responsibility to create some sort of welfare environment? Also, what does that mean?

>Those people had to work their asses off
Like any other race.

>There are no welding(etc.) jobs in the ghetto.
Because feral blacks scared off businesses with burglary, vandalism, murder, and arson.

>Why would black people do crime if they had the money and opportunity to follow their passions?
If only rich and famous rappers weren't all fucking criminals, then.

>being born in perpetual poverty
It's the group's own fault. How is it anyone else's responsibility? Blacks are given preferential treatment across the entire economy and education system (black schools in particular cost a fortune, yet yield very poor results because of the inherent nature of blacks), AND they're lavished with ridiculous welfare schemes.

Another pro tip: liberals will always use words outside their typical vernacular whenever they're in an argument to make themselves look smarter. Acknowledge it in the coming posts