Donald trump is losing this election

This is the only map you need to know
Study it well
Trump will be BTFO HARD in November

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rate my Doomsday, Trump wipeout

Other Doomsday, Clinton wipeout

Colorado will be too blazed to remember to vote

>Winning Ohio
>Losing election
0/50

>Colorado
>blue
oh you sweet naive child....

>pic related

you should be terrified right now, trumps only 3% behind in RI, Obama won that state by 23%

Either could be possible if one of them fucks up the debates

>Minnesota
>8 white people stabbed by a Muslim
>ISIS claims the attack
>Going Blue

>Jew York
>Bombs still getting found.
>Going Blue.

Nixon won Ohio

In 1960

>New York
>going red
absolutely delusional Trumpcuck

>that face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

Why is the quota not egal on all the states ?

>increasinglynervous.jpg

So two people have changed their minds?

>Minnesota being blue now
Good one Achmed.

It's by population

>New Mex.
>Blue.

Why do you even care about some faggot poll?

You, as American voters have literally 3 options:

1) Vote for God Emperor Trump
2) Vote for Shillary
3) Vote for some meme candidate or don't vote at all which will have pretty much same outcome

I don't understand the reason why is everyone making such a big deal out of these (((predictions))), it would make sense in elections with multiple major parties, not this

>PA voting blue....

Stop talking, you're embarrassing us.

But hillary will die before the election even starts so how can he lose?
My digits will confirm my claim.

>Clinton winning Colorado
>Trump winning Ohio

Once again the shills prove themselves fundamentally retarded.

Every election in history, with the exception of the 1960 Election where JFK won, followed a very simple ruleset.

-When Ohio and PA vote the same direction, that candidate wins.

-When OH and PA vote opposing directions, FL decides the win.

This map has OH and PA opposed, and FL red, therefore, this map is disregarded as pure shit. Learn election history, you fucking illiterate nigger.

k

ME CD2 is a lock pal, Trump is leading there by double digits already. It will more likely spill to NH too so there it is, the missing 5 EV

Trump is gonna flip both Colorado and New Mexico

Gary Johnson is going to get at least 5% and that will give the libertarian party ticket federal funding and equal ballot access.

Checked and Kek'd

This isn't even a bad BTFO. This is Trump barely losing, and winning key states republicans had lost the past two elections by large margins.

Shill TL note: try harder for your shekels.

Why do you fags ignore the fact that Trump is winning in New Mexico? Sure, it's only 5 points, but it BTFO your predictions.
Every single one of your maps shows Trump winning when you adjust for the fact that Trump is winning in New Mexico.

Its an attempt to create despair in huis supporters so they don't turn out to vote.
Same game gets played by the MSM on election day, trying to call the election before western states vote, claiming Florida polls have closed when the western, Republican counties arestill open, etc.

We have to push it then. Meme magic ain't easy, and it ain't cheap.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw

Theres a lot of dude weeds in colorado messing it up and trump is 10 pts up in ohio

Trumps winning in CO

If he can take NM he doesnt even need colorado or PA

>Gary "Too High" Johnson getting 5% of the vote

As long as they don't allow "What is an Aleppo?" man to debate he'll still get some token meme votes. If he continues to speak though he'll only get edgy college neckbeards voting for him.

It's not about if. These predictions are based on polls. Polls show New Mexico being red. Polls get ignored.

The entire point of OP's pic is him saying ''hey, this is the best possible result, and Trump still loses'', but then he ignores New Mexico.

Why is no one calling these people out on their bullshit? All that's happening is someone going ''lol Ohio is not red, but colorado is not blue lol what an idiot XD''.
Why does no one care that New Mexico is in the bag?

>273 vs 265
How is that BTFO?

I was going to protest vote for him, but he pissed me off with his pc shit

>User-Generated Map
hello CTR

b-but muh pennsylvania

Mark my words, demcucks, this is what the Empire State Building will look like after Trump wins.

The map he posted is a carbon copy of what fivethirtyeight is posting

>user generated map
Really corrected my record

New Mexico went red recently. This map is out of date.

Ha, right on OP! Trump will get wrecked

Beautiful

bump

Can we split California already? That's too much power in one state.

Illinois would love a split from Chicago, too.

This.

Trump wins FL, CO, NV, NC and OH.

Trump is Prez.

Can't wait till this is in a Brexit styled screenshot,

>le blue PA maymay

Trump will never win PA, delusional Drumpfkin

Only Americans can comment on American politics

refering to something on as a meme doesn't make it not true

you also live in Brazil, so please just end your fucking life. no one gives a shit about your asshole of a country

>thinking terrorism is going to change someones political outlook
>thinking trump actually has a chance

just fucking end your life you stupid neet

>thinking trump actually has a chance

Oh look, now who's denying the current polls

>Drumpfkins actually believe this

Why does commiefornia fucking rule the country?

because it is the most populated state

whats good about it is that it drains leftists out of states all across the country

>Sweden: The State EVER going red under any circumstances

So its just about population?

Thats not a very good way to distribute power in a federal union

Jew York is gonna be red after the recent terror attacks

Trump MUST win all non highlighted states. The rest are out of reach as of now.

I fucking wish bro
but as a new yorker, let me assure you the state will remain blue.

They are doing absofuckinglutely everything they can to downplay the bombings to make it sound like it wasn't a terrorist attack.

People who are already Trump supporters will have an even greater urge to go out and vote in November but people who are already hardcore liberals won't even bat an eye at this. Most libs here are completely cucked beyond reproach.

Why are they so cucked, I don't understand?

Their vote power as a percentage of the population is less than the smaller states.
Votes in Commiefornia are worth like, (something like) 50% of those in Alaska thanks to the electoral college

it all works out in the republicans favor

>She deserved it, not him.
u wot?

She deserves nothing less than the rope

its the state with the largest % of Swedish ancestry I believe

cucking runs in the DNA

these two post prove how entirely pointleas this shit is. an aussie projecting US elections both ways for... shits and giggles?

get a new hobby

Trumps tied in Michigan and he hasn't even started campaigning there

Anytime probability or statistics come up idiots like you trigger me

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>sage

>red PA, Virginia, Michcigan

kys

DELETE THIS!

>MI
>not lightest of blue

Toppest of kekers

dude weed lmao

It's not really, but that's how they usually turn out.

top kek, PA hasn't been blue for like 6 elections. It ain't goin now

Michegan will go red thanks to Rattner selling out the car industry to mexico. Detroit went bankrupt in 2013 and soon after MI went Right-To-Work. The entire government is GOP despite the crisis in Flint. And Ford's recent decision to terminate their final plant in Dearborn has sealed the deal. The Democrats have no ground game in MI anymore with the total destruction of the Unions.

Same for Wisconsin. If Scott Walker can survive recall, get a second term, WITH a FULLY republican legislature then WI will easily go red this year.

there is certainly no justification for a red Virginia though

> What's a triad.
Stop being a mong.

PA has always been nearly 50/50 blue to red, it just always goes blue by a couple of percent. If 40% of them were prepared to vote Dole in 1996, Trump will win.

>Red WI

lol

Virginia is going red. They're solid-gold "NeverHillary" types.

>273 to 265
>Crushed

But you're assuming Colorado will vote for Hillary. If Ohio turns red, there's a high chance Colorado does too.

The Electoral College system is antiquated and rigged. We need to use the Popular Vote.

What is it about Somalis that Swedes find so appealing? What do they get out of this symbiosis?

He's writing it from her perspective, m8.

Even after Hillary's shitty week, she's still 9 points ahead

It's a Dem lock

NY will stay red

Minnesota maybe

Wisconsin is in play tho

y-you too

>spill to NH
what

>This is the only map you need to know

TRUMP WILL WIN

TRUMP IS WINNING
HE IS CRUSHING THE OPPOSITION

>It's a Dem lock

One poll, has it her +9, the other +2, in the same week

Both still vastly oversample dems.

>NY and NJ blue

Heh, not anymore more ahmed.

>muh over sampling
Hi Karl Rove!
thank you for correcting the polling

Don't be retarded. New York didn't even go Republican in 2004, 3 years after 9/11. They damn sure aren't going red because of a little explosion.

that's the point of this thread retard

Damn it seems so obvious, but I didn't even think about that.

that will shut up the dumb Drumpfniggers at my school

they all think this terror cell will flip NY

Well they are 100% wrong. I think Trump will do better than expected but not enough to win the state.

this is my revised map, considering how stupidly Drumpf has handled these attacks, further proving how worthless his opinion

Madame Secretary Hillary Clinton's press conference was cool and collected, far better than Drumpfs

>a 10 minute press conference once every 300 days

LEADERSHIP

Formerly almost all white state with a high trust population.

Minnesota hasn't voted for a Republican since Nixon in '72.

What are the chances of a 50 state Hillary sweep?
20%? 30%?
Trump is looking worse and worse with each passing day

I don't even know why this small fringe group on Cred Forums doesn't like her, Bill Clinton was based, and he deported a ton of illegal mestizos

Trump is a clown with a horrible track record in business.