What if he sucks?

What if he sucks?

Total unparalleled collapse of Western civilization

no u

They both will. The economy is going to collapse on both of them. Trump understands the need for higher interest rates and the need for a massive correction, and maybe a strong border. Clinton will keep the QE assets bubble going, and more immigrants.

What do you mean 'if'? :^)

what if she is good?

Then he'll still be better than Hillary would have been.

Still better than Clinton would be.
Fuck, Ahmed beat me to it.

If he sucks his business takes a MAJOR hit and gets the deserved punishment.

This. A vote for Hillary is a sure vote for war. For whatever reason she finds it necessary to constantly kick the bees nest that is Russia, where Trump is actually interested in partnership.

Does it really matter at this point? The overton window has shifted so far our way we can easily get other people to do what he promised if he doesn't.

this. even if he doesnt keep his word on any of his main talking points, its still better than if hillary kept her word on any of her talking points. and with at least one supreme court seat open, all shillery could fuck us all without even signing one piece of legislation

>What if he sucks?
It doesn't matter. Both the GOP and Dems have black eyes now. This whole election cycle is a warning.

Can't suck worse than Hilary. She did such a bad job, Bill gave it to Monica Lewinsky.

if he beat you to it why did you still post???
?

she would be good in sweden, she would import a lot of immigrants and promote cucking

beat me to it

Hillary is guaranteed to suck. I'm willing to take my chances.

doesn't matter.

jobs and economy don't mean shit anymore. it's all about meme value and bantz.

Won't suck more than Hillary that's for sure

I like people being optimistic but he didn't win yet.

?

beat me to it

?

Things will backslide, but that's because of resistance and things being reset, ultimately for the better

More liberal tears. In fact, the worse he is the better.

Liberal butthurt makes it all worth it.

How will his golden locks handle...

>the worse he is the better.

>implying we actually care about politics

i just wanna see the leftists get butthurt when he wins

>what is hair dye?

And if he doesn't?

Doesn't matter, he's not gonna win
Go ahead and cling to your dream, friend

Trump might suck, but Clinton will definitely suck. Might as well take a chance at success.

If he sucks, then he sucks. The worse case scenario is that nothing changes.

We all know that things are going to get drastically worse under a Hillary Clinton presidency. So by taking a gamble with Trump, we aren't really losing anything.

>For whatever reason

Because Israel told her to

>1 post by this Id

> What is hair loss

>what is a toupee
>what are hair plugs

I don't care

he makes all the right people mad, that's all that counts

trump might actually be used to the stress. He was a business man/manager and other high stress jobs all his life. Presidency might be a bit more brutal, but at least we know that Trump is the type of personality that can handle it.

How could he possibly suck, when he's going to Make America Great Again?

Doesn't matter, he's not gonna win
Go ahead and cling to your dream, friend

>i-if i say it enough times, it'll become true, r-right?

As long as he builds the wall and puts a ban on Muslims coming into the US, I don't care what else he does.

I don't care.

can't suck more than the alternative
hillary will suck
trump may not suck.