Redpill me about NZ

Redpill me about NZ

for a german living in the current year, it looks like a valid location if one wants to escape the multicultural hellhole that is Western Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYMZenrOIlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3649855/Max-Key-son-New-Zealand-prime-minister-John-Key-drops-new-track-forges-career-DJ.html
youtube.com/channel/UCAPCQ3--s-OAbWkpiK35iWA
youtube.com/watch?v=OX0BDWEwlEw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8547174/New-Zealand-prime-ministers-son-named-countrys-top-planker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Xvsjy57X0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU
stuff.co.nz/national/38820/The-accidental-terrorist-Tame-Itis-story
youtube.com/watch?v=4nu36UVVAVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sUa_bDTvBDg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rpeR-uYdc
youtube.com/watch?v=cNGrzW2kjTc
youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g
skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz
youtube.com/watch?v=0KtPIk7X5xs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6clxxZia2Y
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11613419
radionz.co.nz/news/political/312562/immigrants-needed-due-to-nzers'-work-ethic,-drug-use-pm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_arrondissement_of_Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=FASvJF21yXU
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKlNfzw7Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=WiFyTA1K0Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=GkXn2ay2XzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking niggerjew kikes all over my face

It is.

you and ever other cunt on the face of the planet has the same idea and now we are swamped.

These posts are what I come to Cred Forums for.

no fuck off germans who come here vote for the green party

Don't worry senpai I'd vote for the most natsoc party you guys got

*chink*

It's shit. New Changland soon.
It's already full of islanders and Indians.
Down south has no infrastructure worth a shit.
Unless you are a farmer just move to Perth and get used to stepping over wasted abos

Voting for the mana party, lad.

I wish it was just Chinks it would make things easier.

>natsoc
m8 we are anglos we are anti natsoc

What about your government? Who's in charge, leftshits, "conservatives"? Any changes on the horizon?

I heard you guys get shafted on taxes like the australians, but what about other policy - gun bans, immigration, et cetera

Their accent is unbearable

COWARD
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMZenrOIlI

IN A FEW YEARS THINGS WILL BE REALLY UFN

taxes are 10.5 at the bottom to max 33%
and guns are legal with a licence and there is too many immigrants of any country

their emus are small and fluffy and have a long beak. also their football team are 'all blacks' apparently.

as long as you don't come to Aussie.

We're full, Ahmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI

The national party is the incumbent atm, and it looks like they are here to stay for a while.
They are a bunch of slimy capitalist cunts that just want to line their pockets by selling off our country to China
And our moronic population keeps voting for them because "at least they arent labour" never mind the fact that we have like 10 other parties that all have a shot at the title, but people never vote for them because they think it's like America where you get to choose between the big tworld parties, when realistically the next prime minister could come from the smallest party if enough people voted for them

Also, fuck off, we're full

kk I laffd m8

Zealand is a thin strip of land that sits across the top of two separate continental plates, that are moving in opposite directions.

There's an earth quake there every week, because the country is literally tearing itself apart.

New Zealand people are blase about Earthquakes because they're so frequent, and they genuinely act surprised when you mention it.

what about muslim immigrants tho?

sounds like most western countries where """""conservatives"""""" are in charge

what about alcohol and vidya games? are they unreasonably expensive like in AUS?

>for a german living in the current year, it looks like a valid location if one wants to escape the multicultural hellhole that is Western Europe

Are you completely ignorant? They're proud of being multicultural and left-er than Australia. Oh, and the Greens. Chinese own the cities. PM is a total jew.

Globalists. There is very little difference between the government and the opposition other than labour pandering to Tumblr and national pandering to neocons.
National pre-emptively made quite a few left wing compromises over the course of thier reign effectively shutting down all labours talking points.
Also labour has lots of infighting between the unions, the party members and the politicians themselves, they have changed leader like 5 times or something recently.
The prime minister is a dick head

Haha that video sums up the kiwi boy so well "look at you ya fat bitch"

muslims yeah there

and alcohol and video games are degenerate

This is NZ. Even the right is left.

>Progressive taxation and massive wealth redistribution.
>Slightly better gun laws than Aussie.
>70k net immigration, 120k of foreigners move here yearly. Mostly Chang.

But yeah, come over for a holiday and see if you like it. I like you awkward Kraut cunts.

Just don't come to Auckland, it's a total immigrant shithole

muslims yeah there are

and alcohol and video games are degenerate

>hate the immigrants
>gf is Taiwanese

Help me /nzpol/, I am weak

Let me tell you folk

If you emigrate out of Europe, you are going to be in one shit .

U see, faith of all pre-white colonies are going to be South Africa.

NS, Australia, United States... Will all go down the faith of South Africa

Europe may see a civil war, but it will always be white, and it will always be the home of whites.

Here there is no excuse for right wing politicians to start purging, because this is ouwer land boeti

>PM is a total jew.

and his son is total fuccboi faggot
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3649855/Max-Key-son-New-Zealand-prime-minister-John-Key-drops-new-track-forges-career-DJ.html

Swamped my ass. You are the country of just over 4M people and similar size to the size of the UK (which has the population of 65M)

low-test cuck you cant run

I almost never see Muslims, and the only ones I have met were based African dudes who werent full on religious, just identified as muslim
Also video games are usually 80-120 nzd brand new, but I buy all my games digitally on steam or psn for usually less than $20

and you live in a overcrowed shithole so why would we want to be like you

So true, eh. My law lecturer actually founded the German Green Party. Euro immigrants are so lefty.

Muslims are only in cities, and mostly in Auckland.

Alcohol is pretty reasonable. Tobacco is fucking expensive. I don't play games so I dunno about that.

NZ PM and his "son"

>gf is Taiwanese
i know the pain m8 i've fallen for a half maori girl

this nigger has a channel

youtube.com/channel/UCAPCQ3--s-OAbWkpiK35iWA

youtube.com/watch?v=OX0BDWEwlEw

Maybe America but aussie and NZ have ocean borders. South Africa went to shit because of an endless tide of niggers and Israel wanting it's nuke.

China will colonise us first. Feudalism 2.0 electric boogaloo here we come.

would bone, and eat hangi with/10

>wants to escape a multicultural Europe to come to a multicultural island

Why? We're about 70% white or some shit and dropping fast

Don't say that :(

It's nice here.

There are 20 sheep for every person in New Zealand. NZers worship sheep, and to honor them they have their judges wear sheep headgear.

Tbh, that isn't so bad. The half white ones can be pretty good looking and Maori families are pretty bro-tier (if they aren't full blown pakeha hating Maoris)

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3649855/Max-Key-son-New-Zealand-prime-minister-John-Key-drops-new-track-forges-career-DJ.html
also this

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8547174/New-Zealand-prime-ministers-son-named-countrys-top-planker.html

Haha, most "Natsoc" party is NZ First- led by a Maori and centrist at best.

>taking any gang member seriously, let alone a kiwi one

m8 she is a hell of alot more whiter looking than that

>youtube.com/channel/UCAPCQ3--s-OAbWkpiK35iWA
I would Rainbow Warrior him to death.

Fucking hate that entitled prick.

We changed to dairy because UK abandoned us and chinks love milk powder for some reason.

This desu. In my experience, most Asian immigrants are pretty keen to integrate and did within a couple generations. Plus they're polite, hard-working and law-abiding. It's the bloody polys that are the real problem.

I know, bro. HFTWP was the meanest movie ever.

I just got that pic from jewgle

he used to get bullied back at kings college

I'd kill myself if I had to live in NZ.

What moronic ignorant post, our main exports are livestock products, like meat wool and milk, so of course there's going to be a fuck load of livestock

good. I grew up in the far south island. local school and all. we hated cunts like that fuck when we did ruby tours.

>willing to integrate
>dozens of shops, signs and advertisements that are written solely in Chinese around Auckland

Ok.

Please tell me you're joking, there are so many indians, pakis and asians here it's not even funny. Life was good when it was just the maoris we had to worry about.

NZ is inherently Multi-Cultural, because unlike the Alpha Males in Australia they could't beat the natives and ended up having to sign a peace treatise.

That said, their natives are better than our natives. Just be wary when they're drunk.

pic related - No Kangz 'cause they keep beating up the new Chinese landlords.

They make good movies but.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8Xvsjy57X0

Mate, aussie's no paradise either

nah, it's nice. chill big island bro; come for a visit. we'll get on the piss.

watch police 10-7, you'll learn quick.

Yes come here plz.

Just avoid Auckland as its doomed to fail.

Trust me Hanz. AVOID AUCKLAND.

i fucking hate maoris though and their culture but she is middle class from a white suburb and her dad is full white

LMAO I REMEMBER POSTING THIS PEPE

Nigger come to East Auckland.
That is complete bullshit. They don't bother learning English ever, they have thier kids translate. The kids only learn English because they get bullied, if there is enough Asian kids they just group up and don't give a fuck, to teachers frustration.
They form shitty communities that pretty much form mini economies since they only buy Asian crap from Asian malls. They abuse welfare. They abuse overseas lending to get better mortgage rates.
They are a fucking cancer on this country.

>fucking niggerjew kikes all over my face

wew lad

Honestly, Asians and Indians are actually alright, aND usually integrate by second generation
Just be thankful we aren't swarmed by Africans, Muslims or mexicans, like some other countries are. At least Indians and Asians contribute to society

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

Our Prime Minister is literally a Jewish banker. For main parties, you've got a choice between incumbent corporate globalists- the Nationals, supported by rich cunts and Asian immigrants. Or multiculti communist Labour, supported by criminals, paupers, poly immigrants and Maories.

>mfw half maori, but it's ok senpai

our food is best, our women are cunts but best maternals
c'mon bro. s'all good.

Fuck the cRUSADERS THOUGH

You can't be full. My Prime Minister just made a deal to ship our Muslim refugees to New Zealand because we don't got no space here.

I think Canada is getting some too.

Live in Auckland. Can confirm.

>Nigger come to East Auckland. That is complete bullshit. They don't bother learning English ever, they have thier kids translate

This

I live in east auck and my neighbours are Asian. None of them can speak English.

They put black tints all over their house windows, NEVER do their lawns and live like fucking peasants and I'm living in an area where the average house price is probably about 1.6 million.

Chinese people might have money but they still live like peasants.

I really like that gif, may I save it?

>50-75
How the fuck could anyone stand living in 50 or less.

classic

That means you're going to be voting for a fucking Maori.

Good work Hans.

You ain't lying. I hate chinks and curryniggers so goddamn much.

tfw live in a green area in the middle of the city

Fuck I love our cops, of course some are cunts like in any job, but by and large are mostly good cunts that are cops because they want to serve the community, not just dropouts who want to play with guns like American cops

I lived in Europe. It's less white than Australia.

At worst we're going to end up Chinese.

You're definitely going to end up Muslim and African.

Is it just me or is NZ's job market going to be fucked by automation/AI/streamlining more so than in other countries?

What the fuck do most middle class white-collar people do in this country that won't be automated/heavily downsized in the coming years?

>go back to the fuckin commune yer hippies
based

>yellow
Fugggggg

You should meet the white leftist female converts to Islam at my uni. Make you want to do an ISIS and slit their fucking throats.

you survive if they are asians but if they are islanders your fucked

are you a mt eden fag

Shut your fuckhole shaitan before I put my cock in it

BEST

Bro Winny is our fucking loRd and saviour don't knock him just because he's got a bit of native blood. Cunts mostly white anyway

There are some good Maori chicks.

On the bright side, when she turns 18 and hits 120kg's, you can breed yourself a Rugby team and live on generous government handouts.

>Help me /nzpol/, I am weak

Mate white women here are degenerate whores.

The Asians are about as conservative as you are going to find here.

At least in Auckland. Not sure what white women are like around the rest of the country.

which uni senpai?

Yeah it isn't bad. They have proper multiculturalism with the natives there. Not the offensive imported type you euros having been trying on of late.

I sometimes think about moving there myself.

Yeah it's pretty depressing. I'm betting where the first majority white country after the US to have a white minority.

Remuera

What uni? Also uni leftists are retarded in general, which is probaby why they converted in the first place

Stop whining Kiwi's.

I grew up in fucking Sydney. You cunts have no idea.

Winny cant stand activist Maori.

He is white as far as I'm concerned. I have maori family members who are the same as Winny and cant stand mainstream Maori.

An aussie that doesnt hate us just for existing? Good cunt you can have my invitation

You shouldn't be. Your puritan libertarian republics have brought this mess upon white countries after all.

>puritan libertarian republics
none of those labels ever could describe nz

good stuff m8 my uncle lives there

>On the bright side, when she turns 18 and hits 120kg's, you can breed yourself a Rugby team and live on generous government handouts.

Thank you for the top-tier banter ausbro, the ANZAC spirit lives on

>Waitangi Day is BEST DAY

Fucking this. Winny seems to be the only nz politician who genuinely cares about the country and isn't just shilling for an agenda

I swear to fuck a race war breaks out over there I'm fucking coming!!!

This.

So fucking much. I'm from Sydney. I'm so sick of kiwis and their whiney bullshit. You think Otara is bad? Check out Punchbowl or Lakemba.

waitangi is just a day for hori's to walk around and protest

Don't know why anyone in NZ would complain about Maoris, they're a pretty chill bunch, at least compared to their Australian counterpart

fuckin abos

>chill

Aren't abos just completely retarded though? I mean can't you just pump them full of alcohol and throw them in the ocean without anybody noticing?

NOT OVER HERE, WE EAT DRINK FIGHT AND FUCK

OK, I live in South Auckland so I guess is don't really see that side of it. I guess the lesson is that living among immigrants sucks, no matter where they're from.

Who /never moves for groups of chinks on the footpath and bashes into at least three daily/ here?

Once I even knocked one over from just walking into him (his head was firmly staring at his phone) and a bunch of horis laughed and told me I was a good cunt.

I totally agree, there are some degenerate cunts among them and they love beating their children but at least some.of.them actually contribute to society unlike abos or native Americans

>Swamped my ass. You are the country of just over 4M people and similar size to the size of the UK (which has the population of 65M)

Yes and everyone here knows what an over crowded dump places like London have become.

We wont be making the same mistakes. Our infrastructure cant even cope with 4.5 million as it is and the current govt will collapse the country if they keep mass immigration going for too much longer.

>just chilling by a freedom fire

np mate, stop being such a racist

Mate it's all just fun and games. You know you guys are our closest brothers on this here rock. ANZAC bro.

Auz bro said it best.
Get of ahr lawn.
Er, I mean,
Fuckoff, we're full.

Sometimes they do that themselves

>the entire cast except like 3 people are brown

what gives? are there places in NZ that are that non-white?

We're all going to be fucking Chinese in a generation anyway. Why bother.

My m8 has been on tinder the last 2 weeks. One white girl and like 19 Chinese chicks.

is that steven steel?

He gets it

he tried to defend himself

stuff.co.nz/national/38820/The-accidental-terrorist-Tame-Itis-story

Depends how many there are. Up north when there are big groups of them it can get a bit hairy.

>he fell for the meme

UoA- University of Asians.

>non-white?
have you never heard of maoris

>tfw grew up in South West Sydney

This movie was not an exaggeration. They didn't even TOUCH on the religious shit either.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nu36UVVAVQ

>Maori's
>Chill

Maybe compared to the Samoans.

...And New Zealand has plenty of them too.

A few weeks ago I was at Philip Island taking my girlfriend to look at penguins. It was literally China there. I got so cut front the crowd of forigners that I did start dropping a shoulder into them. I felt bad about it though, was the first time I've behaved that way and I guess the conditioning is strong.

My friend was in Mt Eden jail with Tama Iti.

Said he is a really cool guy.

I don't know when I saw him shoot the NZ flag with a shot gun while wearing a kilt I thought it was based.

Also him and his mates were training to go to war with the NZ Govt.

Tama Iti is the man !

Why can't you grasp the concept of forming plurals?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUa_bDTvBDg

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rpeR-uYdc

That's because all Maori have some European ancestry and most are upwards of 50% white. There are definitely plenty of racist Maori who fucking hate Pamela though. The only time I've ever suffered racial abuse was from a Maori fella on his verandah who called me a "a fucking white cunt"- ironically as I was entering my Maori grandmother's house.

Fucking A bro Chinese youths are the fucking worst.
They are so fucking self absorbed its ridiculous
I used to work in a starbucks and I shit you not almost daily we'd have groups of them come in, then stand at the register for ten minutes talking in Chinese trying to decide on their drinks while the line grows out the door, and when you ask them to step aside and let the regular who orders the same thing every time make his order they look at you like "what?" And then go back to jabbering amongst themselves.
Then when it comes time to order their English is so fucking bad you can't understand them and they can't understand you and it's just fucking painful.
And yeah, like you said, they always walk in groups of at least 4 abreast that block the whole footpath and look at you as if you asked to fuck their grandma when you say excuse me

Gb2 leddit

ohh lel

I guess I thought whites were a majority pretty much everywhere except in some parts of some cities like Auckland.

Too right. ANZAC Day should be our national day.

i saw him in the maccas in st lukes mall

Islanders are 1000 times worse then Maoris.

Maoris might steal something once in awhile. An islander will king hit you and then boot you in the head 10 times before robbing you.

Islanders are sub human scum. They all deserve to be gassed.

>Asian immigrants are pretty keen to integrate
t. Tim Chang

Yes. They're completely retarded.

The problem is they get on the booze and meth, and they turn into homicidal rape and murder machines.

I guess a slight upside is that they tend to rape and murder Asians (men or women) at a higher rate than whites.

But they're fucking feral beyond belief.

There are a ton of normal Maori (most of them move to Australia though, kek) who are in the military, politics, the police etc.

I dunno man. My high school was like 50% islander. I was on the footy team with them so never had any problems. In fact, being a part of their community was pretty good. Felt like old tribal type world.

So you're saying that if I were to move to NZ, it should be Dunedin.

We will fuck your hot Euro bitch, just a heads up

they love us for some reason, I slay Euro's every summer, so please, feel free to visit

fucking Nga Puhi maori are cunts though

mein neger. How's that student loan looking? Or are you a rangi?

Why don't you try fixing your own country instead of infecting another with your cuck genes?

Even if you don't, your children will instinctively vote for the darkest cadidate running.

>another bloody foreigner that thinks nu zilun is their personal utopia

fuck off we're full

Mate, even if you live in Auckland you should have moved to wgtn or down south or SOMETHING to go to a different uni. Never touch Auckland

Breaking News: A whole bunch of non white people lived in New Zealand before we got here. They also ate a lot of white people, so there were even less whites around.

Here's a Maori giving a Samoan a pretty vicious beat down;

youtube.com/watch?v=cNGrzW2kjTc

nah dunedin will be even more fucked by then

they won't let you in

I'm stuck in Auckland, born and raised in this city

I'm 22 now and we just hit 51% white
I live in the CBD

Why John.....Why.....

Same

Not 10-20 years ago, but there are now. Auckland in particular is like London. The problem is that we're such a small country to begin with, it doesn't take much immigration to transform us forever.

>UoA- University of Asians.

Half the lecturers are Marxists too.

God did I see some white guilt from a few of the staff there. I used to get so fucking angry there but knew I couldn't reveal my power level. Had a few others around me that knew it was all bullshit too but the young ones straight from high school believe it 100%

Also is the new sci building as mean as the uni promotes it to be? I graduate next week and I'm coming back for postgrad next year

Has anyone else here never met a Dindu? I've met white Americans, chink Americans, even Latino Americans. All in Wellington. Never a Dindu.

Do they not travel outside of Burger?

How so?

I don't purposefully go out of my way, but if they don't move out of my path, I'm not moving for them. They're the only "people" that do this consistently.

This made me mad just reading it. They're stuck up cunts who are nothing like what New Zealand used to be like. A few white people are the same too, but most are still good people even if they're delusional lefties

it will get more immigrants because its a popular city

Cause I don't know how it works with "Maori".

I dunno if they're just "Maori" or "Maori's"

And Samoans don't get an apostrophe 'cause they can't fucking read anyway.

Is that map legit? Because if so, holy fuck. I'm actually concerned: where the fuck are all us white folks gonna move? We'll have to found Space Colony Nova Europa or something.

Mate islanders are fucling bro-tier usually, it's only when they adopt degenerate African American culture that the become king hitting, robbing scum.
Most of them are actually real family oriented and religious as fuck and hard-working

W-wait what... New Zealand is changing their flag? W-why? Y-you guys don't like the Union Jack anymore or something???
Fine...
I liked Australia better anyways...

too right they say the word maori itself is plural but fuck it everyone says maoris

We voted to keep the Jack......

yeah m8 it is nz in 22 years

Among immigrants? Fugggg

>And Samoans don't get an apostrophe 'cause they can't fucking read anyway.
kek

Being in Sydney, I've never had a problem with a Maori.

But the Islanders, once they get on the booze, it's a fucking nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXh-L8g2g

>Mate islanders are fucling bro-tier usually, it's only when they adopt degenerate African American culture that the become king hitting, robbing scum.Most of them are actually real family oriented and religious as fuck and hard-working

Yes and 90% of them are into nigger culture.

They are so fucking cunning you have no idea. They play nice and lure you in and when you least expect it they do something.

Usually when they are tanked on alcohol or meth. Islanders cant handle alcohol for shit and all they want to do when drunk is ogga bogga white people and steal what ever isint bolted down.

>escape the multicultural hellhole
>NZ

NZ might as well be the united nations.

they take all the refugees we refuse to take

my sides

Dunedin is a uni town. So retarded kids and non stop partying.

Yeah Islander's are fine unless they are drunk in a pack

Maori outside of Auckland are awesome, and they hate the Maori that live in Auckland

Yeah. They're touch and go though. You get on the wrong side of them or end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and it's a problem.

You can't even fight them like you could with an unarmed Muzzie, because they're the size of a fucking house.

You're a bunch of tastelass wankers, pic related was the best.

Cool, I like to ... party with kids :^))

Yup. I've realised that Polynesians are the Hispanics of NZ. They have to go back.

I've seen a couple in Auckland on the western lines, that's it tho. I was legitimately spooked the first time haha

Everyday same post about NZ.
You western cunts wanna cuck another prosperous country huh?

Ok kraut you can apply here skillshortages.immigration.govt.nz

So you can fullfil your eternal plan, which is mess up every fickin thing you touch.

nz fishing is great

good food
good people
lotr scenery

recommended...

Revert to your Maori roots and begin eating Chinese people.

Mate, cunts can't even afford real housing, how the fuck are they gonna travel the world?
The only blacks we get here are African refugees or the few rich American or english blacks that decide to come here on holiday

Every shortlist flag was fucking ugly

>Maori outside of Auckland are awesome
mate i've had maoris try to rob me in turangi

Stay the fuck out of our country then, you fucking nigger

hence why we all said "fuck it let's keep the old one"

I am a citizen of NZ whos family moved to Australia as a kid. I am developing a yearning to go home desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KtPIk7X5xs

I dunno m8.

Most Islanders I've met WOULD be American Nigger tier if it wasn't for the fact that they have strong Christian beliefs and generally have strong father figures around. The ones that don't go savage real quick.

Its nicer here.
I'm glad my ancestors left.

i fuckin hate that there is a maori half

A few. Only one I didn't like. Was surprised at how non-niggerish they were.

I guess the ones that can make it out of the country are the same ones who can make it out of the ghetto

Pic related is our Prime ministers daughter. We are well and truly fucked.

>NZ might as well be the united nations.they take all the refugees we refuse to take

Its true.

Aucklands "diversity" is what the UN want ALL over the world.

Whites under 50% with a steady flow of non-white migrants arriving every year.

I personally think Auckland is a failed city that is doomed for massive white flight and eventual collapse.

Phil Goff is going to be Mayor and this city cant survive another 8 years of another leftist who spends like a drunken sailor.

Plus the Auckland I remember growing up (I'm 29) is completely gone.
Replaced with poo in loos, Asians and cheap tacky 2 shops and nail salons everywhere.

The sooner I can get out of here the better.

(((KEY))) has finished Auckland.

Well, the meme flag is the ugliest of them all.

I-it's not like I wanted to come anyway!

It still baffles me that Australia let all the wogs in, learned nothing, and keeps letting every other cunt in

Goddamn globalists.

Yeah well, we probably should of shot a few more upon reflection.

Oh...
based NZ.

What is CIA doing in Sydney?

Yeah, these days I just go in a straight line through the middle of their groups without saying a word.
Fuck em

I went to a 60% Maori high school (Decile 2). Funnily enough, it was only the white kids who gave me shit.

Yeah, theyre like animals. Strong guidance and they're bro tier and good cunts, but let them loose and they're a nightmare

the massacre at rewi's last stand did not go far enough

Like you can talk Greece.

>Be Melbourne
>Only city on the planet with more fucking Greeks is Athens

I'd say send you back, but you're more Australian than most of the fucking leftist white cunts here.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6clxxZia2Y

I remember when the first wave hit when I was at primary school. It's kinda fucked up that school got progressively less white as I grew up.

Lies. This miserable isle can't even make a decent pie

what is a boy to do

Good because you're not wanted here

Well when I was born the country was 91% white
now we are at 68%

doesn't quite feel like home anymore

Remind me what your beloved PM said a week ago about immigration.

They'll rob you just about anywhere, but it's only reparations for their stolen land

Technically a rangi (~20%) but student loan is massive- because fuck getting special race-based priveliges.

Nah, I was actually too late applying for all the Maori scholarships. I take all the help I can get though- I see it as aiding in my rightist Long March through the Institutions.

I grew up in auckland (33) and yes, it's completely different

That said I went to all white primary school and intermediate in remuera, then went to penrose highschool which was a dumping ground for every kid and refugee that had been kicked out of other schools in auckland it seemed

Talk about a learning curve. Also I'm dumb as fuck and got put into the accelerated learning class there. kek

been askin myself the same question for ten years mate.

Neat, faculty?

Delete this post now.

>beloved PM
We don't have one of those. We have a kike who ignores the will of the people. You're not welcome here and never will be.

It's the best one though. And at least the chinks and currymunchers work hard, unlike the degenerates down in Dunedin

>stolen land
they could have all been hanged for treason against the crown or had their land confiscated

i can smell the herpes from here.

And I live in Melbourne.

So which city is better to live? Christchurch looks good but its kinda depressing due to the shaky ground and the recently earthquake.
Queenstown looks very comfy but it not a city.
Also is it true South islands > Northern island?

Whoa, watch out, we have a guy who is the will of the people among us.

Push for UBI to live the dream of being a useless sack of shit

lel, what did he say? I haven't kept up

Get out while you can mate. I was born and raised in Christchurch, which, in the early 2000s was practically all-White. Then my parents moved to Auckland, and it was like moving to a foreign country. I'm till suffering culture shock.

It was only ABOUT 3 million when I was growing up. And an extra 30% in just half a lifetime or less?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

"""""work""""" """hard"""

I used to mark assignments for the maths department and nearly half of all the chinks got pulled up for obvious cheating, and most got low marks.

Dunno about poos because I didn't take computer science or business

Where did I say that, nigger? :^)

Not enough meat on them.

Good goys wog boys

Depends on what you want. If you want to live anywhere resembling a city your choices are pretty much Christchurch, dunedin, wellington or *shivers* Auckland. Pretty much Everywhere else is either a tourist trap or small town

Try all the lecturers. The Aussie ones are the worst for some reason. My Politics lecturer was a legit communist cat lady- no joke. In the first class she told us that she loved alone with a million cats, and she called us all 'comrade'.

Strong senses, she lives in Paris.

Auckland is getting pretty fun now

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11613419

That immigrants should be welcomed, because Kiwis are scum.

radionz.co.nz/news/political/312562/immigrants-needed-due-to-nzers'-work-ethic,-drug-use-pm

Will of the people is showed by democratic elections. National won, therefore Key is formally the will of the people.

To be confirmed by NZF losing again in the following elections.

Apparently Chinese schools don't give a fuck if you learn anything and it's all about how good your grades are, because it's all about appearances with Asians.
This leads to a culture that values cheating in order to get those good marks so as to not lose face

There was a black American exchange teacher at my highs school. Built as fucm- all the girls were drooling over him.

You'll be pleased to know that meme ain't true. Its been promoted by libtards Melbournians in their attempts to show how cool and tolerant they are.

Cities with more Greeks then Melbourne include; Nicosia, Chicago, Toronto, Thessaloniki, London.

This is what pisses me off.
It's not like we can go back to the UK.
Its not like there are any other new lands to settle.
Our home is gone.
And then you have stupid cunts going
>haha just leave auckland bro
Like its not coming to them next.
or
>Its not YOUR country stop being so racist
then where the fuck is my country.

I shouldn't have to move half way across the nation just to have my own culture for a couple more decades before it dies completely

Who fucking cares. And likewise, nothing pisses me off more than white leftists who insist on using the "authentic" pronunciation. Not even the Maories bother- it's pure virtue signalling.

>wew lad
back off czechbro, its great that you know so much about NZ and all but let us have our echo chamber. we believe Winston will win.

>the people only have a will once every 4 years
>a politician always fulfill campaign promises
>public opinion is just a shorter way of saying 'whatever the fuck the prime minister wants to do regardless of his official stance and promises'
This is why you're not welcome here

>Try all the lecturers. The Aussie ones are the worst for some reason. My Politics lecturer was a legit communist cat lady- no joke. In the first class she told us that she loved alone with a million cats, and she called us all 'comrade'.

My European history lecturers were hella based and told history as it was.

My world history lecturer was a CUNT. Introduced herself as a "Marxist" and spent lessons going on about how great Marx was.
Whites "invented racism to hold down POC" according to her.

Also started a culture group during the semester but said "White students weren't invited"

It was sorta scary watching the young white guys not even question what was going on.

ofc she does. there's no 8th Arrondisment in fucking Otago, is there?

So true. Nigger ghetto/gangster culture is having a cancerous effect on Maori/Polynesian youths. Even older Maories/Islanders are bewildered by it. Which reminds me, I flicked on Maori TV the author day, and it was some Maori dance competition- all negro hip-hop acts. But they'd asked some old kaumatua to judge it and based old Maori fella goes: "Well, the dance was very good, but I didn't like that they were trying to be blsck people. You are Maori! You shouldn't want to be blsck people because black people are a slave race!". Lmao

>8th Arrondisment
dont know what that is but it sounds scary so keep it away from otago

I did an IT degree in auckland and the chinks and poos were constantly cheating, plagarizing, and working in groups on individual assignments.

Fuck I hated them

The lecturers kne and had proof but did nothing because of the $$

I remember when maoris hated islanders for immigrating here

I agree. I'm so fucking sick of the
>haha just leave the city you grew up in bro!
Whether it's Auckland, Sydney, London whatever. None of these cities were that bad in the 80s or even 90s. And these cities are where most of the country's power is, why should we just resign ourselves to irrelevant places and just give our most important places away.

Oh I believe in Winnie as well, but there's a lot of Kiwis who need to pull their heads out of their respective arses.

Wat. I mean, your illusion of self-relevance is amusing, but now you're not making sense.

Thanks kiwi.

Christchurch is the most European right?
Wellington is less multi-culti than Auckland. I read that it receives lots of migrating fluxes from pacific islands.

just move to masterton

Fuck off we're full

"Maories outside of Auckland are awesome"
Try living in Gisborne (50% Maori) for 5 years. They might not shoot you like Polys, but they're rude, dirty and all-round primitive and they'll steal anything that's not bolted down.

>Pic related is our Prime ministers daughter. We are well and truly fucked.

His son aint much better. Seems to spend his life traveling around the world living like a high roller on dads dime.

That Jew has pulled the blinders over the people of this country.
He has essentially divided the country by inflating the housing market to such a degree that he has formed a SOLID voting block.

He will be in charge for decades at this rate because half the cunts in this country are GREEDY.

NZ deserves to collapse. Who here is going back to Europe to fight once it all starts?

I myself feel I have no loyalty to this country anymore and I'm ashamed of it. We are Sweden tier.

>black people are a slave race
Based Maori

based czechbro, you're alright

auckland has the most foreigners. wellington has the most libcucks. christchurch doesn't accept turkroaches so bad luck lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8th_arrondissement_of_Paris

>I did an IT degree

Is this worth it?

New Zealand is Singapore version 2.0.
No true cultural identity and a multicultural shithole.

OP we don't need another German in the mix, fight for your own country, do you even call yourself a nationalist?

Aucklands housing crisis in a nutshell
>youtube.com/watch?v=FASvJF21yXU

Most people have it right in this thread,
our natsoc is practically nzfirst + social credit party.
It will never actually happen.

Next year is the year for everyone against immigration to fight back it will be the decider in the following years to come.

NZ first will post its highest number of votes ever due to the frustration of this countries patriots.

But it will most likely still be a minority so we fucked either way.

This country has voted in a greedy Jew for I don't know how many years ffs this is what happens when woman can vote fuck.

>self-relevance
You're a fucking dumb cunt. There aren't many more ways to say "The PM is elected to represent the people. The PM is, however, representing himself instead of the people".

Nobody likes the kike.

>New Zealand is Singapore version 2.0.
>No true cultural identity and a multicultural shithole.

Nat mps literally talk everyday about making nz just like singapore

Yes South Island is way better. Fewer people, better scenery and, best of all, almost no Maories or immigrants! Honestly, I want to move back down south asap

I live in wEllington, and it's pretty diverse, but most of the rich areas are mostay white or Asian while the islanders, marois and refugees usually live in the poor areas. Wgtn is mostly white, but there are a fuck ton of Asians and islanders, and almost every dairy is run by an Indian family

>Next year is the year for everyone against immigration to fight back it will be the decider in the following years to come.NZ first will post its highest number of votes ever due to the frustration of this countries patriots.But it will most likely still be a minority so we fucked either way.

Key will get another 3-4 years

The thing is he has perfectly divided the country.
Those who own land and those who don't.

Those who own land would be foolish to vote for anyone but Key because their house values might drop.

Key however is doing nothing to stop the crisis and MOST of the land owners like this.

So in the end greedy fuckers in this country will sink it.

I'm already seeing it in Auckland with the employers who don't want to hire kiwis anymore because we wont work for 15 an hour.

Greedy white kiwis will doom this once great country.

Haha.
No.

It was from Unitec. I've never had an IT job out of it. I had ONE interview related to it.

Then again I did programming. Networking would probably have been a better idea.

I honestly would have been better off working at McDonalds for the time it took to complete. It's shoved in the back of my wardrobe because I hate seeing it and remembering it's an expensive piece of paper worth nothing.

Arts/Law. Yes, I know.

Fucking Kiwis man. You guys are the best.

>Nobody likes the kike.
Teflon John will be back for another term whether you like it or not.

Well, keep insisting that you (or your safe bubble) represent "the will of the Kiwis", just don't cry too much when the reality proves you wrong again and again.

>Greedy white kiwis
Its not white kiwis buying the houses.

If the housing market crashes there will be at least a recession maybe even a depression. It needs to happen but no one wants to fall on that sword

>This country has voted in a greedy Jew for I don't know how many years

How does the only Jew in the country somehow become Prime Minister. Like what are the actual chances?

The current stats are at about 7000 Jews total. In a country of 4.4 million.

It's not just the greedy cunts, it's the stupid ones too.
For example my mum (don't even get me started on how dumb she is) told me she voted for national because she "doesn't like Kim dotcom" like wtf bitch what does Kim dotcom have to do with nationals policies?
There should be a test to show if you understand what you are voting for before you're allowed.to vote

Unless they come up with some kind of solution. You know, something that will finally solve all their problems. Call it a final solution if you will.

Don't even joke. It's my dream to wake up and see a headline telling us we're finally free of the kike.

>inb4 visit from the GCSB

1984 was the last year we had a decent PM

This what I think about everyday. Where do we belong, if not here? Why can't white people have a home, a place to call our own? It brings one almost to tears...

The Chinese here just have the tutors do all their and T.A.'s do their work for them. Or literally fucking buy forged degrees from China.

>It's not just the greedy cunts, it's the stupid ones too.For example my mum (don't even get me started on how dumb she is) told me she voted for national because she "doesn't like Kim dotcom" like wtf bitch what does Kim dotcom have to do with nationals policies?There should be a test to show if you understand what you are voting for before you're allowed.to vote

Dude you aren't trying hard enough.

I forced red pills down my closest friends and family members throats and made them vote for Winnie.

I'm even thinking about helping NZ1st next year with the election.

We have to be more active in saving whats left of this country.

Don't listen to him bro- we need all the (based) Euro immigrants we can get to balance out the third-world hordes.

When have I ever said that I represent that at all, you fucking illiterate retard?

You're taking legitimate criticism of a crooked politician and strawmanning. With how much you're protecting the fucking cunt, maybe you would be welcome here under his rule. But I pray to God that he's gone and you never make it here.

Lange was a socialist shit

Nice haha

At least if we were actually Singapore wed have Lee Kuan Yew. That guy was based as fuck.

Nevermind, I'm retarded. Muldoon was based.

Germanbro, don't believe the bullshit, there are also places in the US where you can get back in the country and rarely, if ever see a non-White person. Idaho, the Dakotas, much of Montana, Oregon outside of Portland, most of Kentucky and West Virginia...

I think there's been 2 or 3 Jewish prime ministers. In a country with 0.1489% Jewish population

have you seen this doco where they character assassinate him

youtube.com/watch?v=mkKlNfzw7Sw

New Zealand is the sweden of the ocean and it deserves to be mocked

>christchurch doesn't accept turkroaches so bad luck lad.

Nice shitpost, are you sure you aren't from Australia? But don't worry kiwi I already applied in you migration to repair and reinforce your nasty cribs struck by earthquake 5 years ago. Gosh man in a city of only 300,000 you had as many casualties as in a third world country like Νepal.

Wogs are coming in Christchurch to save ya.

Yup. Even at this point, most upper to upper-middle class white Kiwis, and practically all employers and businessmen, support mass immigration. I don't know what it is about rich Pakeha, but we seem to have the most Oikpphobic elite of any Western country

It's almost like they manipulate the system from within and give their own kind undeserved positions of power

It's merely a coincidence user :^)

go to bed

No, but I'm about to. How mad can I expect to get?

We got a shitload of immigrants. Mainly Chinese, Indian and Pino but more Muslims are showing up literally every day. When I started uni 4 years ago there was almost no students in hijab. This year there was a 1st year who almost got kicked out for wearing a Burka in an ID photo. Get in quick Hans

Funny how none of the Chinese people went along when the tutors were non-Chinese...

Fuck being a TA or tutor though. Must have been hell on earth

Not really. No one is accused of being nazis yet despite us having quite a few neo nazis. The communists are as irrelevant as the neo nazis.
We just have a kike prime minister and pussy mp's most of which are corrupt.

In Hawaii we lucked out. Our island governor and Bruddah Iz led a huge Hawaii first culture push when I was a kid. Nignog music was frowned on, and reggae although deemed acceptable due to fellow island culture was called Jawaiian and their loops were replaced with mele and haka choruses.

After Iz died I left for college on stateside and nobody put pressure on the new governor who cut culture the bottom fell out and the cholis (Samoans) and Maori ghettoed it out. Hawaii has always been peaceful and even though I grew up in the roughest ghetto there with 5 times the national average in robberies, violent crime was three times below the national average.

Literally 8 years of nignog culture raised the murder rate to a little above average which for a state with absolutely repressive gun control is appalling. Plus when I grew up Hawaiian classes were mandatory in school right along with English, along with Hawaiian crafts and dance. The kids coming into college cant speak, cant fish and cant hula and for a place that makes money on its uniquely hospitable culture through shameless promotion Im wondering if anything will be left except gaudy stereotypes in another 8. Even the sovereignty movement has been corrupted with sjw gibmedats instead of the original purpose of preserving royal land and law.

So the chinese are trying to take over ethnically and financially? Do they want NZ and australia to become states of china?

pretty bad

Chinese girls can't say no to white cock

>legitimate criticism
You didn't provide any.

All you said was that he is acting against the will of the people while basing this hypothetical "will of the people" on your values, because you're dumb cunt living in his safe bubble, thus deluded into thinking that your views are represented by anything close to majority of the people.

>strawmanning
>protecting
I clearly didn't do either. Can you read?

You're very weak-minded, you know that, mate?

Nah, I'm used to this mindset, it's very much like most Russians, except they're actually the majority in their country.

I understand New Zealand is diverse and has all kinds of people in it :^)

Fuck

>I understand New Zealand is diverse and has all kinds of people in it
fuck off until the 1990s we entirely anglo and maori

We pretty much already are. We care about chinas opinion more than the Americans now it seems. Our farms are being bought out and not even producing for the domestic market (ONLY China).

Yeah, but not today. Walking through Auckland felt almost like a zoo.

>New Zealand is the sweden of the ocean and it deserves to be mocked

It literally is.

Cred Forums has no idea how cucked this country is. Like absolutely insane levels of virtue signalling going on here because we are such a small country with little news.
So the media spend all week wit the pointless virtue signalling stories.

I don't know how many times the media elite of this country have told me I'm racist just for existing.

Also that "rape culture" paranoia is all the craze here.

Yassou and efharisto!

You're welcome. Plenty of rebuild work for the next decade at least. You'll be glad to be making money again. Seriously don't understand why we don't have planeloads of Greeks coming over right now.

Oh mate believe me I've tried, shes just so thick that it's a genuine waste of my time. I talk to my dad at least once a week, but only talk to my mum when I have to like birthdays or something, because I literally have nothing to say to her and nothing that comes from her mouth is worth listening to.
She's one of those stupid people who think they're smart, and she's a real aggro bitch too, do any attempt to tell her she's wrong is met with blind rage.
She's also a roastie who tried to trap my dad when they were 18/19 by getting pregnant.
I had a conversation with her the other night where I told her how in France it's illegal for a man to get a paternity test without the mothers permission, and she could not fathom why I'd have a problem with it, and actually said to me that if my SO got pregnant with another man's baby that she hoped I'd be man enough to forgive my gf for making a "little mistake" and that I should stick by her and raise the kid.
can you believe that? My own mother actually wants me to cuck myself

Oh and our politicians were too scared to make enquiries into Chinese manufacturing standards for steel because they thought they mught threaten to stop trade or something.

> p*keha

Don't use that racist term here mate. This is Cred Forums and I won't have evil divisive words like that in my safe space.

>Also that "rape culture" paranoia is all the craze here.
That's because of that spitroast club or what ever.
Those cunts deserve to be hung so I don't mind so much.
Why are you watching the news anyway, as you said there is no actual news in it.

So literally every opinion poll is wrong?
Every flip flop from a campaign promise didn't actually happen?

Fuck off with your safe space bullshit you deluded fucking faggot, you've decided what you want to believe and clearly haven't even been reading anything I've said.

unlucky m8 my mum supports the nats too but she is a Christian fundamentalist

>can you believe that? My own mother actually wants me to cuck myself

The older generations have ruined the west bro.

I get in arguments with my mother about the state of the world all the time.

Lately iv been blatantly telling her that a lot of young white people are getting sick of what their generation have done (mass immigration) and that a lot of trouble is coming.

The boomers know their world is crumbling. But still they hold on strong and hope everything will be ok.
Many of us are too far gone now and realise we cant co exist and compete with all these other hostile races of people.

They are like an invasive species spreading everywhere. Meanwhile we aren't doing the same in their countries.

New Zealand will be following in Germany's footsteps so don't bother.
Also we don't want a bunch of cucked germans hanging around anywho.

>Why are you watching the news anyway, as you said there is no actual news in it.

I like watching how they subvert the rest of society.

Its sorta depressing. I should probably stop it.

If you like conspiracy theories they often say NZ is the global elites link from the west to China.

We are really just letting them have the country and its funny because of everyone I know it seems like 100% don't want this, yet it happens. this comes from the people who I don't even expect to dislike the Chinese

But they keep coming, and you can't just kick them out (without political support and how often do you here of deportations in the west?)

Sometimes can make you think an agenda really is afoot.

Only dipshit retards believe it. The same people who voted for key the first time because they liked his smile.
It doesn't matter what the news says, once people start getting hit in the pocket they will start looking for real answers. Its not like they're hard to find just look up and down your street

If you lived here you'd realise that he's actyally speaking the truth.
Walk down the street and ask any cunt and most of them will tell you how much they hate John key. Even the media points out how much of cunt he is.
I think he only wins because of the rich, the Asians, and the stupid people who buy the rhetoric all vote for him, while our other parties are.too busy fighting each other for the remaining votes.
It's usually like 40% of the vote is for national, whIle the other 60% is split between the other parties, so national usually forms a coalition to get over 50% which then means they win.

Our elections used to be only between national and labour really, with the votes being 50/50 between them and the Parliament switching between them every election, but in the last few years the labour party has really fallen apart and lost all their support to smaller parties like the greens. This means that national is basically running unopposed, as a lot of people still view voting for anything other than national or labour as a wasted vote

My mum isn't even a boomer, shes only 45

>you've decided what you want to believe
pic related

oh and this

See

>Walk down the street and ask any cunt and most of them will tell you how much they hate John key.

I strongly suggest actually doing it, and in various places, not just Greymouth.

Mate, I do not live in greymouth and I have no idea how you even came to that conclusion

Its not because people like Key its because Labour is a shit show, greens are retarded socialists and Winnie has a stigma of being a wild card so people are scared of being burned by him.

And besides who the fuck are you to tell us about our own country?

This is right.

Since MMP came in the special snowflake parties showed up, which as you can image are leftist and liberal. Also historically National is NZ's government, a centre right party.

John Key is actually quite the slippery snake, a fine politician, and is more attractive than his opponents.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiFyTA1K0Pg

youtube.com/watch?v=GkXn2ay2XzU

Its a talent alright

fuck google captcha

Any of you guys been to a Winnie meeting? Is it all pensioners?

Fuck off with this shit.

Half the country is mountains, only good for dumb as shit tourists coming here because they suddenly love this country.

We actually want to have some forests and shit, not burn it all to house some shitty immigrants.

And it takes a shit load of time to develop the infrastructure needed to support more people. There's a reason that the average house price in Auckland is $1 million now.

The only reason people want to come here is because we haven't completely fucked the place up. The problem is that the more people we let in, the more fucked up it gets.

So fuck off, we're full.

No but I have heard a story on The Rock radio station where a listener returned to his house after a night on the town and found Winston Peters in his spa pool. Not sure if true.

It made Winnie sound based as fuck

>redpilling friends
>convince them to vote for winnie

What a delusional cunt. I like Winnie and NZ First to some extent but they are just going to encourage more welfare like the other lefties. I'd prefer a party with NZ Firsts nationalism with ACTs freedom mixed in.

But don't kid yourself, NZ First will just coalition with Labour and Greens and both of them would kill the country as they and their supporters are retarded as fuck.
I hate National but I hate to say it, "they aren't Labour at least".
I plan on voting for ACT.

>I plan on voting for ACT.

It's the only small town I know and I used it as an illustratory example.

Oh I'm aware of that. It's the same or similar in many countries, including Czechia.

Just like people tend to massively over-estimate ... what you call it ... opinion share? Number of like-minded people. That's also in almost every western country

ACT? Really? Why not just vote for national it's basically the same fucking thing

Welfare is fine if it's not for fob samoans or career bludgers

Agree about labour and greens though. All the parties here are cancer except nz first

Oh yes, Act "give me all your Chinese money" and "muh free market".

That's a brilliant idea when the Chinese are already throwing fuck tons of money around to buy up this country.

m8 what are you doing

Yes welfare is bad but is it worse than immigrants

OK firstly, I live in the capital, so fuck off with that small town mentality BS

Secondly, every one I've ever known who has expressed support for national has been ostracized and mocked by EVERYONE around them

National gets a lot of their support from farmers, due to the fact that national encourages trade with China, and China loves our farm products, so it's actually kind of ironic that you think hicks are the ones that are against national

The only reason there is so much spending on welfare in the first place is that the immigrants are taking up all the low skiled jobs or pricing everyone out of the housing market.

You not read you stupid fuck? "At least they're not Labour or Greens."
I hate them and DonKey but I would take anything over Labour/Greens.
Grew up in an area full of Maoris and Samoans on welfare. Am half-caste myself. Can't stand that shit though.
Hurrdurr "I'd prefer a party with NZ Firsts nationalism (a.k.a immigration policy) with a mixture of Acts small government... that being less regulation in some areas, less of a welfare state etc etc"
God damn I knew NZers were retarded and had low reading levels but holy shit.

You dipshits don't realise how much of a threat a green/labour coalition is. Greens want to make private health care illegal like the fucking Leafs did for fucks sake.

what has jk done differently to the last labour gov

Asset sales for starters

Are you joking?

immigration and socially wise nothing has changed