>>89460883

Vogue is left-wing. Does this surprise you? Assume everywhere is left-wing until evidenced otherwise. That's how thoroughly these fucks have infiltrated our culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MMk42Diycyg
cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a60042/orlando-shooting-gun-control-second-amendment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Women hate sports
>Push male black athletes

NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG GOY!

WE WUZ HANDSOME N SHEET NIGGA

>one of the NFL's most well known athletes
>one of the most famous supermodels

it's not exactly a science

It is for Vogue's demographic, which doesn't give a shit about sports.

Look at this lousy coon. Yo yo yo mothafuckin boston wing stop or whatever the fuck that gay team sports shit he's wearing. Asshole nigger. I hope he dies. I hope some other nigger from the hood does a driveby. Fucking lousy moon cricket.

>Vogue is left-wing.
Sometimes I wonder if most of Cred Forums is legally retarded.

It is. So is Cosmo. Why would you think otherwise? Because it isn't a political rag? Please. Liberals infect everything with their SJW bullshit.

lol i'm more into right-wing fashion labels myself

dont forget some asshole's law I forget the name.

Something that isn't explicitly right wing will become left wing over time.

Hence why vogue is nigger bullshit.

You're just an idiot if you don't think the liberal editors and writers of Vogue don't infect the magazines content with their biases.

A quick check on the video page shows a shit ton of black male videos for a women's fashion magazine. This was a conscious decision.

i'm with you 100%. that's why i only ever read right-wing/conservative fashion magazines like cosmopolitan or marie claire.

nigger bias

My theory is they're trying to convince women that it's OK to be the breadwinner in the family.

It's sort of the reverse of the 50's, the woman works and all the man has to do is be attractive.

At least, thats their stupid backwards ass perspective of the 50's, when in reality women worked in the home and did shit, and good luck getting a basketball american to wash the dishes let alone look after children.

Because social justice and all the things that come along with it are a trendpiece at this point. Vogue would have never put a black person on the cover until it became obvious it was the necessary thing to do to sustain the publication. Certain minorities can see through the pandering.

that girl looks like fucking hooker

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Cosmo is incredibly left wing and openly promotes gun control, Democratic politicians, myths about the wage gap, and much more.

read any nigger fashion magazine you want. GQ is less niggerfaggotty. Cosmo is the most feminist piece of shit magazine ever are you kidding me. Magazine teaches a woman to suck the bosses cock because slut shaming is wrong. Fuck cosmo. Fucking dumb whore magazine.

This is a possibility. They consciously recently decided to produce content with black men. That is undeniable.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMk42Diycyg

cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a60042/orlando-shooting-gun-control-second-amendment/
Cosmo openly promoting the Democrats gun control plans

>niggers
Do we really need to use that word?
That's why nobody takes us seriously.

>GQ editorial team detected
go away shills

Changing demographics in the US. They now have to appeal to shitskins and the likes in order to keep their circulation constant.

Ah fuck, I just cut myself on that edge.

Negro gives it more of a intellectual sound to it, I agree.

and how do you call them
Crncuge is a good name
Crnje as well
Majmuni
Camuge
Cigani can work, but they are obviously not gypsies but niggers

DONT BUY THEIR SHIT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.

That's the Detroit red wings and hockey is the only true white man sport left, kys

this black guy is so big and masculine. every white women deserve real men like him.

Vogue is owned by Condé Nast and Condé Nast is owned by (((Samuel Irving Newhouse Jr.))).