Juncker exposed for censorship for his live interview

youtube.com/watch?v=vets7IVAx_U

A French Youtuber is asked by Youtube to interview Juncker live. When she wants to ask embarrassing questions, Youtube threatens her to prevent her from doing so. Not only does she secretly film them asking her to censor herself, but she still asks embarrassing questions.

JUNCKER REKT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=csFX7RUAi0o
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7y-xS_EB3QI
youtu.be/c38nU4kDHz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this man not a kike?

He absolutely is. He's a kike and a criminal and that he's president of the EU is a disgrace.

>Scotland wants to vote independence
>then join the EU run by an unelected bureaucrat

Just cuck my shit up

She is lying. She accepted a bribe as an ambassador, in exchange she didn't ask "embarrasing" questions at all. YouTube would never threaten her when there's a fucking phone in the room. This is A SETUP.

The only evidence you need is the video with content Youtube apparently doesn't want you to see is on...

wait for it

Youtube

This. The world is just smoke and mirrors.

Must be really hard to fool that drunk old fuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

But how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

he looks like michael cain. explain yourself bongs

This

Suits a discraceful organisation.

Put some glasses on and then explain yourself.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE NOW MR SHEKELSTEIN

whoa

>. YouTube would never threaten her when there's a fucking phone in the room.
Except it's caught on camera.

Could someone tell me when we're supposed to start regretting Brexit again please?

Ok I saw this before but i have to ask.

How the fuck can anyone learn french and understand her when she speaks so fucking fast?

That's normal conversational speed. Maybe a bit fast for an interviewer, but it's not hard to understand.
t. secretly amphibious

That's not true.

youtube.com/watch?v=csFX7RUAi0o

Here's Cuckdeau speaking far more slowly.

Who gives a fuck. Only faggots and frenchmen speak french, and the two are usually mutually exclusive.

For TV though.
She was speaking far too quickly for an interview, but she wasn't doing anything superhuman.

DELETE THIS

FART @4:57

Meh. I hope people don't speak like she does when I visit Paris.

she was speaking really quick for an interview, but not faster than normal french conversation.

Quebecois is a much slower language. We speak our French in a more deliberate way, with a slight twang.

She does realize that that is jewgles way of buying her off right? Its alot easier to control the content she gets to put out if she works for them. Not only that, having worked for em, I can tell you that they were NOT pleased with her secretly filming. Its just that they realize that such a vid would go viral and get much more attention if they did not respond that way.

Don't be fooled folks, shes been bought off.

lol m80.

they all speak like that, but her french is cute and sincere. The Parisienne accent and flow is very urbanite: curt, quick, full of slang and short-cuts. I had trouble understanding them half the time

source: lived there on/off a month or so for the last few years

You'll be alright, don't worry about it. It seems like only teenage girls speak like that regardless of language. Most people speak normally.

Parisians are fucking cunts though. And be prepared for a real culture shock (aka, Cred Forums was right again) if you ever have to take the train. And it stinks of piss.
But have a good time m8.

Is Canadian French (Quebec French) harder or easier than France French?

I'm only going because my gf is begging me to go. Why not learn some of my 6th form french lol

Then why did she put the video up anyway and refuse to sign the contract?

Canadian French is like French with a sock in your mouth. They speak like utter, utter mongs.

As for your gf, she's going to be unpleasantly surprised when she finds out that she's been sold a lie with Paris. It might have been a beautiful romantic city 30-40 years ago, but now it's really quite unpleasant in a lot of places. Even the tourist areas have very visible gypsy scammers/thieves and Africans all around. It's suicidally depressing to see what they did to that city.

That's like asking when America will regret 1776.

Juncker and john oliver must be somehow genetically related. i don't why, its something with their face.

She's like those sjw "EIFFEL TOWER SELFIE" shit.

Canadian french dont seem that bad tbqh. Trudeau spoke ok in that video.

TWEET IT TO THIS MAN

THEY CANT SHUT DOWN THEIR NUMBER ONE GUY

PEWDIEPIE CONTROLS THE AUDIENCE OF JEWTUBE

GET HIM THIS VIDEO

>if the hebrew streaming sites think they can intimidate us they had better watch out!
>one day soon we will stop their dirty lying jewish censorship!

god damn, french is a disgusting language.

Her questions are too long and she speaks too quickly. She is a garbage interviewer.

Ah well, maybe she'll get shocked into accidentally redpilling herself.
The Canadian French accent just sounds a little bit silly compared to the Parisian French accent. Like Scousers to Londoners. Although I can't fucking talk, I have the accent from the deep, deep south of France (which is often incomprehensible to a lot of unsuspecting foreigners). Trudeau speaks fine though.

>asks question
>fails to answer
wow its nothing

bbbbut hes embarrassed!! hes a drunk that heads the EU. he setup Luxembourg as a tax haven and preaches on the subject of tax evasion, do you think he suffers from embarrassment much?

lol that jew, no wonder hitler wanted to kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Clickbait in progress

Dump additional YouTube/EU dirt fellas

It's so shockingly shit compared to it's romantic image it even has it's own syndrome: Paris Syndrome.

Japanese people in particular find the reality of Paris to be so jarring compared to the romantic ideas they've been sold that the Japanese embassy in Paris has a 24/7 help line

He doesn't even try to respond though so why should I care?

So if you were in quebec would u strugle?

There is a bit of Juncker in John Oliver, his cock.

Unsuspecting, innocent people are now overwhelmingly upset and distressed by the damage that immigration has done to poor Paris. That's just sad. I want people to enjoy their holidays, but I can't lie - don't, for your own sake, go to Paris.

I saw Day of the Jackal and À Bout de Souffle recently. The saddest part is that Paris used to be exactly how people envision it not that long ago. It turned to shit so quickly and so completely that it may as well have been nuked (although even places like Hiroshima, Cologne and Caen are in better shape than Paris).

Why does french sound like a clown language?

Maybe, I can understand them but they might not understand me. The south of France accent injects hard "g" sounds and extra syllables all over the place and is very musical.

Youtube is Google. Google has a dedicated PR team.

>Guys one youtuber didn't got the only casual questions reference, she film us and wants to publish the interview

At that point you CAN'T keep going on with the bribe or blackmailing. Thus, they appointed her and said they support her, while giving her a profitable deal ""without attaches" whatsoever. This is how PR department control damages the possible negative marketing.

Ironic

because it is.
t. forced to learn it for 7+ years and never using it again.

Juncker spent 20 years as Luxembourgs prime minister making tax evasion deals with American multi billion corporations.

He's a criminal who have stolen billions of Euro from all over Europe.

And today he is rewarded as the commissar leader of EU.

The Scots are sick of being ruled by Parliament, they want a king

R A R E
A
R
E

where are these so called secret recordings? all i see is her asking the "embarrassing" questions then it immediately cutting to the next scene. HMMM, almost like this video is complete bullshit so that she can appease both sides

>women
>being against lying to everyone for the sake of fame

Juncker doesn't need to be set up. He is so secure that he is untouchable that he volunteers his elitist globalist views out in the open. He is the EU in a nutshell.

I don't think she would have gotten that contract at 4:35 if she had shown the whole interview.

She was paid to cut them out.

>ireland complaining about tax havens

Bump
Can a frog redpill me on Juncker. Is he with (((them)))?

This girl is based as fuck

AND she refused the 25k€ envelope Youtube proposed her AFTER the interview to 'fund her projects"

youtube.com/watch?v=7y-xS_EB3QI

>Rare

Bitch i had fucking Tuvalu on my phone

youtu.be/c38nU4kDHz4
>What they made of it

Do your worst Cred Forums. They threatened a qt with a Shitstorm, give em a shitstorm.

she`s brave

Hint : (((president of the executive branch of the european union)))

>the video contains nothing else than this woman speaking
why wouldn't it include his response
just why
just fucking why

Is he the newest damp rag?

her first question is a very rambling, leading question
she used the "question" as an opportunity to state as much information as possible and teh result was incoherent.

good try but politicians can quite easily dodge incoherent questions.

Oy vey! So its true! (((They))) really do want a world (((government))).

I'm going to spread this around on the social media and the blogs. pls help.

Don't ever fucking compare Sauron to this bitch.

Look at that fucking nose and his anti-European policies and behavior.

There's a link the the full video with Juncker's response in the description but you'll have to speak French, but he doesn't answer anything he is just being blurry, you know how politicians are.

She's already posted the full interview; his responses are not the subject of this video.

Motherfucker Juncker!

She's a bit nervous and talk a bit fast indeed.

>Don't be fooled folks, shes been bought off.
If this was the case, she would have taken the Google contract.

He looks like current year man

>French
>Some Maghreb shitskin

Frenchies dropped the ball with the identity thing.

(((They))) are the same kind of demon. Look like cousins. There are always hints that makes it detectable, if you pay attention.

Thought the same, looks like the typical ME import.
This "monkey was born in a stable, therefore, it is a cow/horse now" bullshit.
Being born in a country doesn't make you one and same with said country's natives.
Many ME's and other sands benefit from this screwed up logic, yet, you couldn't do pull of the same on their grounds.
It's the ultimate hypocrisy.
You know which places I'm referring to.
Many policies needs to be destroyed,removed and revoked in order to prevent what's taking place today.

How corrupt is the EU commission, comrades?

The guy threatened clearly threatened her.

Why aren't you fag talking about how stunning this girl is?

Average

Here eyes are ugly, like a lot of french women sadly.

It's not a commission from the EU, it just makes the decisions. Remember when the Dutch said no to Ukraine? Juncker responded that it was a problem of the Dutch government because the accord will be ratified regardless of what we say.

>stunning
she's average

Ding ding ding

He's from Luxemburg, basically, nigger Germany cuc.ked by Frechtards.

how naive is that woman?

lol damn shes got some balls, she's gonna end up in some ditch somewhere now though.

I wonder if she will (((accidently))) die because of something