I am sorry guys

I am sorry guys it is our fault after all.
We´ve been fighting moors for thousands of years, if it werent for us many of you lonely souls would be married to three beautiful , faithful and lovely women who would take care of all of your needs.

You wouldnt have to work besides some farming and helping other people in your town. You could spend most of your time smocking ganja, studying the koran, chilling with your mates and having sex with your three beautiful and faithful wives.

You wouldnt have to worry about bank loans or debt or anything. The Islamic government would provide you free housing.

No social media, no big corporations, no smartphones, privacy , no cctvs, no cameras, not even pictures allowed.

Music banned .

Strong family values. supportive and loving neighboards. No drugs. No TVs. No computers. No degeneracy.

Niggers would be put in their place. You are a criminal = Death penalty
Jews would be anihilated. NO SJW bullshit, no feminism, no womens rights, no faggots.

Everyone would live in peace (besides jews, we would kill all of them)

We could be living in paradise right now.

We were wrong. Islam is right.

t, Alberto Barbosa

wtf i love muhammad now

You are pathetic

We are the bad guys if you really think about it.

Islam is right.

Have fun fucking goats and little Pakistani children

>We´ve been fighting moors for thousands of years, if it werent for us

being occupied by mudshit for 800 years isn't an achievement

shut up Dr.Silverstein you know i am right.

Even poor people would have a good life living under sharia law.

This is now a Paul Blart thread

Worst bait ever.

Spain, the original cuck.

>smoking the degenrate herbal Jew
>no drugs

Muslims really are stupid

Ha! look who´s talking.

>no faggots

But you are one,you whiny cunt.

When your women stop coming here to get fucked by the superior Portuguese cock you can have all the bantz you want.

Do you need some kebab removal tips brugerbro?

Wrong. All of your wives live in separate houses. It's not as nice as it seems.

Excuse me m8 I dont want any toallas, stop talking to me. First and final warning.

That means I get more houses.

Isnt that great?

Fuck off. Charlemagne helped the Moors, but only so he could fuck you guys over in the end. You hear that? A fucking French pansy became one of the most deserving leaders of Europe in large because he fucked you bacon-shunning mudslimes. How the fuck does that make you feel?

I have had shits I value more highly than mudslimes. I would rather have a literal fucking heart attack them see one of you move into my fucking neighborhood. Get the fuck off my Cred Forums you fucking cretin. And never fucking come back.

Or what?

Could be multi storied with a wife on each floor. They don't like sharing kitchens, but will watch tv and eat together.

mfw I only get to kill poor muslims with 1 or less wives because rich muslims are buddies with jews just like rich catholics.

Or we will get moar Portugal, u can come and try to retake Olivenza

BACK TO MARROCCO!!

You can keep it. It's filled with Spanish cucks.

Yes, and we will fill with spaniards all from there to the Algarve

I don't think there are enough Spanish around to do that, specially since your women fuck anything that's not a Spanish man.

shut up portupoop

Chill Pablo, you don't need to be upset about your dad being a cuck.

Relax lad,we will start after siesta, and u'll see rivers of blood and paella going over Alentejo

I can´t believe the nerve of this brown manlet.

Keep talking keyboard warrior you wouldnt say that to my face. Would you bitch? I can lift you with just one arm fucking subhuman manlet.

Do you even lift?

We will wash our bacalhau with the blood of moors tonight.

After the siesta.

portugal a brown shit

portugal a nort morroco

>Music banned
I will eliminate pisslam from this Earth.

Kek. We still have less niggers and muzzies than you burger sempai. You need to get your shit together before you can call anyone brown shit.

Not long before people get sick of showing mudslimes in their mouths.