Why is this even a country?

Why is this even a country?

It's not.

>created as buffer state between france and germany by england
>populated by 2 completely incompatible cultures, who spoke different languages (latin vs germanic)
>throughout history one group or the other has been dominant, each pissing off the other to no end
>get so fed up they split the country, but turn it into a federation with 5 different governments
>5 different regions, 5 different bureaucracies, 5 different everything
>historical clusterfuckery resulted in a completely splintered political landscape, where tonnes of disparate parties are vying over the same 10% of the vote and where a party that lost over 5 consequitive elections in a row still remained in power
>no decisions are ever made, only compromises that benefit no one while things keep deteriorating
>somehow, people think this is a perfect model for how a modern democracy should work
>exports this kafkaesque bullshit to the rest of europe by forming the EU

hello ANGLO

classic ANGLO tactic - deflect it onto the jews

to op: the ETERNAL ANGLO decided to create a """""country"""""" that would block the expansion of germany or france.

if either nation decided to at some point try to challenge ANGLO supremacy, belgium would be used to create a war in which the ANGLO would crush its opposition.

half-dutch, half-french. Not even a real thing. Just nuke this clay.

Belgium is literally a covenient corridor for invasions mate. For example right now the muzzies are using it.

This, exactly this.
It's weird that an Aussie knows more about our "country" then 60% of the people here.
You'd be surprised on how many Flemish morons think Belgium is great of muh multiculturalism and we all should speak the language of the ""visitors""
Just annex us already, I don't care who as long as it isn't France

The undisputed nigger killing champion comes from Belgium

Do you need to ask?

Wafflecocks, what's it like to know you're from a worse version of my country?

Pretty much a non-country

Oh god... Who?

>inb4 burger education

>burger education

DUDE BUFFER STATES LMAO

King Leopold II, user.

>and we all should speak the language of the ""visitors""
What the fuck?

I know many people who are like member of pvda and even they haven't said this shit?

Who the fuck said we should speak refugee?

mfw i try to ignore this for my own sanity

>says germany

some countries are alive only because it's illegal to invade them

UK forgot to take it back

He's the guy who killed your whole family, Tyrone.

>Belgium is literally a covenient corridor for invasions mate. For example right now the muzzies are using it.

It's true. Germans are invading France via Belgium for the third time in a century.

They are holding that flag before they burn it, right?

>>exports this kafkaesque bullshit to the rest of europe by forming the EU

fucking stop being so retarded! your post was good until you implied belgium is behind the eu, that's wrong you fucking retard, that's not how it works