Hillary went from having 23 point lead among postgraduates in June, to a 28 point lead in that group in September

Hillary went from having 23 point lead among postgraduates in June, to a 28 point lead in that group in September.

The longer the campaign drags on, the more it becomes divided between smart people on her side and dumb people on Trump's side.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
articles.latimes.com/2008/may/29/opinion/oe-sartwell29
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263756/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMcm7lef9Y
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d15/tables/dt15_323.10.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=bMb3gn3YunE
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
m.motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/hillary-clinton-fracking-shale-state-department-chevron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I swear to God, Hiroshima could range ban all Canadian posters and I would be the happiest man alive.

Not to state the obvious, but you're a leaf.

Nothing would make me happier than range banning the entirety of Canada from this board.

>smart people on her side

You mean liberal art degree morons who come out dumber than they were?

I really hate leafs

Sorry to have breached your safe space.

Maybe the mods should establish rules that regulate speech that is deemed offensive.

BULL SEMEN

BULL MARKETS

BUY BULL SEMEN

Be nice... English post graduate here.

kys

Having a degree doesn't make you intelligent.

You'd know that if you had something more than a degree as your claim to intelligence.

>nigger studies graduates
>smart

A fucking leaf.

This leaf has been posting this crap for months in every single thread.

People who earn more vote for Trump.

People can have degrees in liberal arts and are indoctrinated into leftist ideology longer.

/thread

>Having a degree doesn't make you intelligent.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt.

A

Trump won't win, the kings is with her

Every single person who reads this information appreciates it for the classism that it is. It pushes away the working class and further increases the alienating arrogance of the middle and upper classes.

I'm a graduate, but a plumber who runs his own business is 1000x smarter and 1000x more valuable than some liberal college girl who majored in English and works as a teacher.

You probably think that most post grad degree holders are doctors and lawyers.

In reality most of them are people who got a masters in feminine studies and now they have a full time job crying on the internet about how much debt they voluntarily signed up for.

They vote democrat simply because they hope they will forgive their debt.

Isn't it funny how Cred Forums has become the new tumblr, bitching about things like classism and offensive speech?

This.
As a liberal arts post graduate, i can safely maintain that most people i know that are post graduates still attach irrational emotions to politics and never think long term (women & minorities).

FUCKING

>easting your yime on a worthless degre
>doesn't hurt

LEAF

I'll take

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

for 500 Alex

>articles.latimes.com/2008/may/29/opinion/oe-sartwell29

Laugh it up, leaf. You know I'm right. You people live in more of a bubble than you'll admit.

What middle class? Their fucking hubris has erased it.

I mean... What the fuck... Who cares what Aristotle said about he wanted to live in a society with the most middle class!

Now narrow this poll down to only people who are involved in politics, and see what the spread is.

>Trump is a businessman, he knows nothing about politics!
>listen to these people who know nothing about politics tell you that Trump is evil!

I can't wait to move to Trump's America.

Get the fuck outta here

Well, leaf. Unfortunately there are a lot more stupid people than there are intelligent people.

It does sometimes.

Like when people think "I'm qualified in X, and I perceive Y as being an easier subject, therefore my opinions about Y must be correct" and all of a sudden you have a medical doctor arguing with their mechanic, or an English major talking about economics.

you already posted this in another thread leaf

Talk all the shit you want, you're here forever.

Just don't cry when we call out all your bullshit.

Kys.

Some people may have missed it.

if you understand education as a class metric and actually bother to read that fucking chart you'd see that trump is the candidate of the middle class.

The problem isn't that it defies the safe space mentality, the problem is that it's demonstrably stupid. Assuming that post graduates are intelligent, as well as assuming a 5% increase in non-voters is actually relevant are completely stupid. Come back with an actual complaint or critique of Trump, there are a lot, but this isn't one of them.

>post graduates

AKA brainwashed leftists

So, Rachel Maddow is a Stanford gradute and Rhodes scholar. That is great!

Did you see how much of a fucking tool she was when bashing a fucking frog on television???

>The longer the campaign drags on, the more it becomes divided between smart people on her side and dumb people on Trump's side.
Hillary needs 90% of the black vote to win, Trump's victory is assured

Maybe no one gives a shit about your bullshit, ever thought of that?

>smart
>black

chose one

it's odd that Hillary has so much support with the educated while Trump's support is wealthier. It's almost like people without skills with stay in school indefinitely.

Topkek

Aye, recent polls have him at 20% of black vote. That's bigger than any Republican in a century.

Virginia might go Red again.

Kek this.

>TFW you don't have an argument so you check flag instead
This is some dumb bullshit, fix yourselves

Liberal cesspools breed democratic voters

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

most people in the united states dont go to college. about 80% dont go to college in america

i dont think this actually helps clinton. she can double down on her"message" and get 50% of the college vote. its not half as good as 25% of the rest of the population

>about 80% dont go to college in america

Hillary will fix that problem.

Wow, you're /new/

Go back to >>/r/eddit

Yea but then leafs can post about how much "smarter" Clinton voters are.

It's not even your country.

Cause post graduates only people doing well under obama and likely went to SJW college

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Arguments you wont engage. Still waiting...

I am a postgraduate with an actual degree (engineering).

If they cut out english and women's studies majors, the camp of actual intellectuals would be firmly on Trump's side.

and the ad hominem campaign goes on

Just sage this leafposter.

Thanks leaf, i feel so corrected right now

Thankfully theirs more dumb people

>le smart people are democrat maymay

Then please explain how half or more of the democratic voter base is made up of niggers and spics with IQs ranging from an average of half to a full standard deviation below average.

College doesn't make one smart. Especially since 90% of those "college educated" people are just SJWs getting bullshit liberal arts degrees.

lol

Leaf = universal retardation

I have a graduate degree in English, and i am voting for Trump.

Ban Canadian posts ad infinitum

Yeah we get it, kikes all have PhD's in cultural marxism or whatever.

Having 20% of blacks going republican is pretty unprecedented.

Why does this leaf keep shilling for hillary, he's not even making any argument as to why she is good just herp derp here are some meaningless stats

This is just a personal opinion, so it's not scientific, but I believe that male ego prevents people from being smart. It is possible that minorities have smaller egos due to them being constantly berated by society, so that allows them to be more open minded about new information.

It's why betas tend to be more nerdy due to being bullied and why women tend to be more educated now that they have equal opportunities.

Again, this is just a personal opinion but unfortunately there is no way to verify it.

Kek leaf BTFO

Being constantly berated puts your ego under attack, which makes people more defensive and therefore less open.

How many time do we have to explain...

Masters degree in Peruvian basket weaving are for 90-something IQ people.
You should not be particularly proud of having 90-something IQ people aligning with you. even if it does give you a considerable advantage in the polls.

Ohhh why restrict yourself, just use the same "studies" you use to determine Hillary voters are smart.

The good thing when you're scientifically illiterate, is that you can apply your sophism & ignorance everywhere.

Like when a bunch of STEM supremacists tries talking about politics and political theory, yet disregards sociology and political science as worthless degrees....

kinda makes you think

that Cred Forums

has no clue

what they're talking about

They are intellectual yet idiot

The IYI is member of a club to get traveling privileges; if social scientist he uses statistics without knowing how they are derived (like Steven Pinker and psycholophasters in general); when in the UK, he goes to literary festivals; he drinks red wine with steak (never white); he used to believe that fat was harmful and has now completely reversed; he takes statins because his doctor told him to do so; he fails to understand ergodicity and when explained to him, he forgets about it soon later; he doesn’t use Yiddish words even when talking business; he studies grammar before speaking a language; he has a cousin who worked with someone who knows the Queen; he has never read Frederic Dard, Libanius Antiochus, Michael Oakeshot, John Gray, Amianus Marcellinus, Ibn Battuta, Saadiah Gaon, or Joseph De Maistre; he has never gotten drunk with Russians; he never drank to the point when one starts breaking glasses (or, preferably, chairs); he doesn’t know the difference between Hecate and Hecuba; he doesn’t know that there is no difference between “pseudointellectual” and “intellectual” in the absence of skin in the game; has mentioned quantum mechanics at least twice in the past five years in conversations that had nothing to do with physics.
He knows at any point in time what his words or actions are doing to his reputation.
But a much easier marker: he doesn’t deadlift.

As a postgrad myself (history), I can safely say that they pass you through the masters program as long as you have the money. Hardly any of my or my fiancee's professors even looked at any of our work.

Also, most of the people in our classes were absolute retards with zero interest in the subject matter.

>majority of college graduates are women
>majority of women are looking forward to vote for Hillary
>majority of those women are doing it because she's a democrat and a woman

Makes me wonder: should the republican candidate been a woman and the democrat a man, how would american women react? Would most vote for the democrat or for the woman?

Sociology and political science qualify people much less to talk about society or politics.

Oh, I get it. It's because of the name ? There is even "-logy" (like scientology) so it must be for white-coat scientist !

This is easily the most important and most interesting thing about this entire election, BY FAR.

The fact that you don't care about it proves that you're dumb. There's no way a smart person would look at something so fascinating and simply look away and not try to learn more from it.

It's literally the same canadian piece of shit who keeps making these same threads every single day about > muh college people r smrt an vote hillary. No one is going to fall for your crap, it's only the SJW liberal arts college students who vote for her and fall for that cancerous liberal agenda. Not to mention that these college kids are just over privileged little shits who want the government to pay for their "education"

Post-grads are the most well indoctrinated and politically ignorant/naive people in Western societies because their experience has been one of seamless decade after decade of society doing right by them and enriching their lives. When they felt like they worked hard, society compensated them. They worked "hard" at school which got them a place in University where their "hard" work got them a high paying job. They've had the least crisis's and have supportive families so have never found themselves questioning the status quo.

From their perspective the status quo is doing just fine. They recognise that there are problems in the world but they are of no particular urgency and do not affect them directly.

There are only a minority of post-grads who are not scum.

>smart people on hillarys side
Oh, I thought that smart people do not vote at all :^)

Rich people is not the same as smart people, you pro hillary retard

Postgraduate and smart are not synonymous

Virtually all of my graduating class was fucking retards and as far as I know, the vast majority are voting for her

Are you 14 year old ?
That statistics pops up in every country, at every elections, since 40 years.

It's extremely known, and the reason are obvious as we explained (democratization of shit-tier Masters degrees).

It's only thrown there by the left for gullible people who themselves didn't go to Uni, and therefore think it's a kind of Intelligence Sancturay.
God, if they ever visited one and talked to your average student...

They get brain washing for many years, how should they have a rational and reality based opinion, like people from medicine, law and stem.

>That statistics pops up in every country, at every elections, since 40 years.

It's never been this bad.

> Smart people
>Voting Hillary

pick one.

Education is not intelligence and you have to be really fucking stupid and blind to support Hillshill. People with more education are just more indoctrinated.

College people are dumb usually because they cant think for themselves. They just repeat whatever their professors indoctrinate them with.

You're right, there have never been so many people doing shit-tier masters degrees, everybody I know from uni who stayed on to do masters did it because they were scared of going into the real world, everybody who was smart enough to get a decent job didn't need to carry on studying

Sometimes there's a difference between (((educated))) and smart.

Studies have shown that niggers have the highest rates of self esteem and whites/asians have the lowest.

Also, when is Hiro going to ban Canada's entire IP range? This leafposting is getting ridiculous.

This. He basically has the argumentative and reasoning skills of a child.

Anytime he gets triggered he just spergs out like a four year old screaming "HURRR YOURE NOT AS SMART AS MEEEEEE YOU STUPID IDIOT!" reflexively whenever a counter point is raised.

He has no argument.
He has no job
He makes this thread 12 times a day.

> the more it becomes divided between smart people on her side and dumb people on Trump's side.
Considering this is the US we are talking about it's clear Trump would win if "dumb" people supported him as much as "smart" people support Clinton.

Considering you take education as an indication of intelligence you are wrong though.

For two Reasons first, Clinton outperforms among Highschool/No college educated people and Trumps strongest demographic is Some college.

Then more importantly, education is garbage, best thing you can do with a degree is wipe your ass with it. Being smart is about solving problems, not sucking the intellectual phallus of your professor/teacher. Getting a degree is about the latter, not solving problems.

>postgraduates
>smart people
It's cute that you think having a degree makes you smart.

Come back when it's a study about STEM, and not just "degrees".

>Studies have shown that niggers have the highest rates of self esteem and whites/asians have the lowest.

Fucking stupid. How do you even measure something like that?

Jesus Christ...

Are the Australians even mad that their title was stolen by a fucking leaf?

just because you have a new info graphic doesn't mean that we dont know its you you cancerous little cunt.

By asking them?

I am a graduate student and I can tell you a lot of stupid retards end up in graduate studies because of strong discipline from their parents who expects them to be " successful in life" which basically means get a good job, comply and stfu.

You don't deserve to live.

Just got my registration confirmation in the mail from FVAP, probably will be voting Clinton come November since I don't have to live with the consequences.

Only house wives support Hilary. Most people support trump and I live in a blue state.

Well I'd like to point out that you are a leaf, OP. And that your opinion holds little weight towards discussion.

This really gets to the heart of the issue.

This election is about globalism vs nationalism. One paradigm vs another. If you're doing well in the current paradigm, of course you want to keep it going. Just look at all the boomers who vote for increasd social security and medicare shit, despite the fact that it's a ticking timebomb and will destroy the country after they're dead.

It's not smart vs dumb. It's the people who are doing well under this degenerate multiculti globalism system vs the people who are getting stepped on.

I'm a PhD student and I'm totally supporting Trump. Yeah, in the short-term I'd probably be better off under the current globalist regime. But I care more about my country overall and my people and their future survival than I do about making sure we can continue importing cheap labor to make cheap products.

You create a relibale and valide test. Concerning selfesteam the self reported results are pretty much the same, as if you ask about it in a hindden way or conduct an experiment.

I made the mistake to give a leaf a coherrent answer and expect a response.

>You don't deserve to live.
This is the extent of a leafs intellectual capacity, which also explains why the leaf misinterprets education as being "smart"

The leaf will not reply to Because telling people they don't deserve to live on Cred Forums is a better way for it to spend its time

>self reported and utterly subjective
>reliable

k

90-10=80

actually majority of married women support Trump, majority of single women support HRC

>When you're so dumb you don't even know how polls work, then get triggered and fly into an autistic rage and start making personal threats when someone tries to explain it to you

""""intellectuals"""" everybody.

People who got those results had Post-graduate diplomas in Psychology and Sociology.

Are you contesting their result like an uneducated redneck ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3263756/

Keep spouting "muh poor negroes have low self esteem because society be racist n shit" maymay

>t. Scott Adams

I asked if there was any scientific way to accurately measure self-esteem. There isn't.

You care about your country by voting in someone with no political experience, unrealistic immigration plans, and an economic agenda that has been almost universally disregarded by economists?

I get voting Trump just to point a middle finger at the establishment, but don't try to pretend he's actually a positive candidate.

>I have a graduate degree in English
I wish you all the best with your career at McDonalds

There's more to running a country than social policy, but yeah, you seem to have the gist of it.

It's a good thing doing a broad sweep of people studying in post-graduate degrees is a scientific measure to accurately determine intelligence then isn't it?

I love how baggy they made trumps pants lol

ALso the posture of trump slanting forward

>if you're a dipshit with an MBA that can't even get a job in your field working as a low tier manager for an apartment complex making $35k a year and leases a single car you're smarter than
>me who opened his own business his junior year of high school that now employs 50 people and makes 6 figures, owns his own house and cars debt free

Ok

>no political experience
He has more executive experience than anyone else. Being a fucking JV senator or any of that doesn't mean jack shit. And Clinton's "experience" as secretary of state was riddled with failures and controversies. Great resume right there. Furthermore, companies often hire people from outside their own company for higher-up positions in order to get a fresh view into their stale system.

>unrealistic immigration plans
jej

>and an economic agenda that has been almost universally disregarded by economists?
(((economists)))

Like i said retared you can do it, the results are the nearly the Same, as in the other Tests, this is the Definition of reliable.

>I asked if there was any scientific way to accurately measure self-esteem. There isn't.
The leaf uses his entire mental capacity to think about a non issue.

The real issue this thread is about is why do stupid people think education indicates smarts, and why does this leaf think Highschool/No college is a higher educational degree than Some college?

>"Liberal Arts"
>"Contemporary Issues"
>"FATTIE STUDIES"

Why the fuck did we let women into seats of higher education again?

>omg guise the media says hillary has 103% lead!!!! pol BTFO lMAO

This

Let's be honest here, if the results were reversed, you guys would be spamming this graph all over the internet, trying to "redpill" people.

But they're not, so instead you're just butthurt and try to rationalize them as being meaningless.

Postgrad here voting for Trump. AMA.

>smart people
>millennials with genders studies, black history, and other liberal arts majors are within the poll

Technicians and STEM students like Trump a lot.

>The longer the campaign drags on, the more it becomes divided between smart people on her side and dumb people on Trump's side.

>Hillary went from having 23 point lead among postgraduates in June, to a 28 point lead in that group in September.

Postgraduate education used to mean something back in the days when girls and girls and men where men.
Back in the days when getting a mortgage was hard.
The Mean IQ of Postgraduates in 2016 probably doesn't hold a candle to the mean IQ of Postgraduates 1956.
youtube.com/watch?v=WPMcm7lef9Y

>a fucking leaf

Their demogaphic is less intelligent than the general demographic. It seems counterintuitive, but a degree can be in almost anything and its usually in something worthless.

She's got an assocates degree. I know you may think she's just a hot little package, but she's educated!

Why do you consider post-graduates as smart people? Most smart people know that a graduate degree is typically all that you'll need to get a career. A lot of post graduates stay in academia where it's inundated with liberal hive mind think.
It's kind of a silly goal post moving thing you're doing there.

Graduating doesn't make you smart, any asshat can get into college. Fuck, if I wanted to I could join the military for 2 years and then I could go to college to. Literally anybody can do it. Besides it's just a meme at this point, all the fucking debt, it makes more sense not to go unless you're an engineering major which I highly fucking doubt most liberals are anyway.

You don't ratinonalze your Position at all. You didn't even graspe the concept of correlation, if you have more selfestem you are likley to Report about it openly, with a higher likleyhood. We simple say the graph is bullshit, what we give to the stupid masses, is a completle other question.

Canada doesn't respond to anything his snowflake ass doesn't agree with

Nice try whatever flag you are, but those joke degrees account for almost nothing in terms of numbers.

For 754k masters degrees in 2014, 190k were in business, 154k in education, 97k in health professions, and 98k in STEM fields

We have almost two times as many math grads as we do liberal arts grads

>smart people
Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

College kids are the dumbest fucking morons on the planet.
Especially the American ones that have been brainwashed into political correctness.

Sorry, not enough of them to swing the vote. She could capture literally every single one of them and it wouldn't budge even a point against the business majors alone

>"You want a university appointment?"

>"Yes."

>"That's a mistake," Hammond said briskly. "At least, if you respect your talent."

>Wu had blinked. "Why?"

>"Because, let's face facts," Hammond said. "Universities are no longer the intellectual centers of the country. The very idea is preposterous. Universities are the backwater. Don't look so surprised. I'm not saying anything you don't know. Since World War II, all the really important discoveries have come out of private laboratories. The laser, the transistor, the polio vaccine, the microchip, the hologram, the personal computer, magnetic resonance imaging, CAT scans - the list goes on and on. Universities simply aren't where it's happening anymore. And they haven't been for forty years. If you want to do something important in computers or genetics, you don't go to a university. Dear me, no."

>Wu found he was speechless.

It takes a leaf to destroy a leaf.

Oh there would, but the fact is they would also be idiots as well.

You are inarguably an idiot, and have made a shitty thread to waste hours of your time in.

" Good heavens," Hammond Said, "what must you go through to start a new project? How many grant applications, how many forms, how many approvals? The steering committee? The department chairman? The university resources committee? How do you get more work space if you need it? More assistants if you need them? How long does all that take? A brilliant man can't squander precious time with forms and committees. Life is too short, and DNA too long. You want to make your mark. If you want to get something done, stay out of universities."

> you guys
You haven't been here for very long if you think Anonymous is legion.

>so instead you're just butthurt and try to rationalize them as being meaningless.
Implying I give a shit about who the next president will be, from my perspective it'll be a person with a personal relationship to the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile Island.

Now you might want the friend of pedophile to be president, I want pedophiles to be strung up and beaten like a pinata.

I don't believe Walls work at keeping barbarians at bay, that's something I learned reading history books.

I don't believe bombing ISIS to significance in Libya is an indication of foreign policy competence.

You are generalizing Cred Forums and by doing that you are proving to be a leaf.

I'm slightly more Trump leaning because I have a bet going on that he'll win, I don't think you lose betting on the bad taste of Americans

But generally I couldn't give a shit about who becomes the next president aside from the ability to say "Told ya so"

> trying to "redpill" people.
Here's a redpill, nothing matters, nobody cares, enjoy

They typically need 92% of black voters to turn out for the Democrat candidate to win.

>He has more executive experience than anyone else. Being a fucking JV senator or any of that doesn't mean jack shit.

You seem to be forgetting that msot "JV" senators come from law degrees, backgrounds in political science, and long histories of working in campaigns and gaining ground-up experience. It's what makes them able to pass bills and speak the language of law to each other to make sure the policy that's passed is actually realistic. It personally worries me having someone walking in blind to the most important office in the political machine.

> Clinton's "experience" as secretary of state was riddled with failures and controversies.

She fucked up Libya to be sure, but she organised the Pivot to Asia which is going to be the cornerstone of American foreign policy no matter whose in charge. She might not be the best at foreign policy, but at least she's got some experience.

Your dismissal of the blatantly ridiculous wall (What's it costing now, $20B? Good thing Mexico's definitely picking up the check) and economists also worries me, since I really feel like people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

This election is amazing.

You have the choice between a corrupt, dying establishment stooge, and an actual retard.

Have fun, yanks!

I can't believe I'm seeing this quote I literally dusted off Jurassic park and read it yesterday.

Doesn't change that most colleges are liberal indoctrination facilities. Even if you don't pursue any pseudo-degree like gender studies and the like, you WILL have had to face at least some degree of liberal indoctrination, since colleges are festering hives of these ideologies, likely because of the aforementioned studies being there.

No they wouldn't, here, run the computation yourself

Those majors that get brought up constantly as an argument, are not significant enough in population to skew general statistics about graduate degrees

Clinton's going to die of terminal diarrhea and Trump's going to be impeached within a year anyway, so it's really a vote for Pence or Kane

>especially since 90% of these "college educated" people are just SJW's getting bullshit liberal arts degrees.

90%... Hmm... Doesn't quite seem right... You might have meant 0.9%

another ESPN kike-tier shit thread

>having the money to pay for college
>smart

This is America, not a meritocracy.

>postgrad
>smart

>leaf
>opinions of any value whatsoever

Posstgraduates you mean like this nigger dumbass, who is just too stupid to understand how dumb he is

youtube.com/watch?v=bMb3gn3YunE

Wrong argument.

>yet disregards sociology and political science as worthless degrees

Sociology and Poly Sci are worthless degrees.

Sociology has become little more than communists rambling about world poverty and courses for autists looking to read about how normal people behave.

Poly Sci is just a cliff notes version of History with a government bent.

This is the first decent argument I've seen itt and is something different than the usual rhetoric

Not gonna happen under Republicans.

>23 point lead among postgraduates

Think of all the cunts with feminist and psychology degrees skewing this data

jesus fuck the backpedaling. This spineless fuck is like all the rest of them in academia

Black voters don't make that much difference. A difference of 5 percentage points among blacks is 5% of 13%, which is about 0.65%.

Okay what the fuck even is this graph?

>there have never been so many people doing shit-toer masters degreees

Here have a source

Liberal arts has been in decline and gender, ethnic, cultural studies have been constantly at less than 1%

>>Person gets ass grades in high school because no work ethic
>>Go to college because everyone says that is what smart people do
>>Can't major in anything useful because they did not learn basic shit in high school.
>>End up majoring in a worthless liberal arts major where you just regurgitate whatever the probably leftist professor is saying without critically judging it
>>have no worthwhile technical skills, have no critical thinking skills, the only thing you have from college is massive debt and a leftist ideology

You are so fucking right leaf, we do need to send more idiots to leftist indoctrination camps at the tax payers expense so that they can become valuable supporters of the Democratic party, the party which has done basically nothing to help 90%+ the people who they claim to represent

Well we elected obama and bush twice so clearly theres more dumb people than smart people.

Trumps gonna win!

The haughtiness is unreal. Isn't the contempt liberals prove for people they deem less smart than them the ultimate proof of their delusion and inability to see the world and its more unpleasant aspects, and ultimately their sad reliance on social acceptance?

Isnt australian shitposting supposed to be good?

These tools are in a fucking university?
Kill me now.
>AMERICAN EDUCATION

It's not about content but difficulty. There's no fluff and bullshit in STEM. I picked social studies courses just to have some time to relax, it was like jumping from chess to checkers.

Comparing people with a degree in science to people with a degree in sociology is like comparing a cripple to Usain Bolt.

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>sage

No disagreement there. However I am bored of people trying to use the existence of meme majors to imply they are representative of anything. They are such a small minority in the bigger picture

Very eloquently and succinctly said.

If the wall and other restrictions actually do stop most of the illegal immigrants (which it would probably stop most, but not all), it would stop most of the 50ish billion that they send back to Mexico from leaving the country. Since they would probably hire American citizens to replace the jobs lost by the illegal immigrants or mechanized their production, the taxes on those two groups would probably offset a lot of the cost of the wall, and most, if not all, of the rest of the cost would be covered by the fact that illegal immigrants would not be able to do shit like skip out on ER bills which raise the cost for normal citizens and contribute to our outrageous cost of healthcare

>smart people put themselves in debt and give money to government schooling
Literally kill yourself

>Oh no people don't appreciate the inane never ending low-tier baiting from Maple Jews

which is a huge difference when considering the last 4 elections in the US

>murrica
>education
>woman studies
>represents smart people
Nope.

>Gender studies degree = smart people

nice meme

I get it, but that chart presentation format is dildos.

I am curious as to what that includes as liberal arts, since it seems not to include social sciences or performing arts. Depending on how vague you make it, you could potentially get just that 3000, if not more, from a single large state university

Yep.

Bachelors of Science here, voting Trump.

Only Hillary supporters I know, are college drop outs and liberal arts majors.

All of them, not bright people,bad with money.

Indoctrinated

Bingo. Friends in finance, business, sciences? They're voting Trump. Film majors? They're all on Hillary's side.

Your 15 minutes is already up.

The plan is to vote in someone who will cancel that debt.

Bernie is a popular guy for that reason.
Kids these days can be as irresponsible as they would like, then they just need to elect someone who can cancel their debt and make the public pay.

Trump's energy plan doesn't agree with my graduate education.

As natural gas and coal markets have competed in the energy production market in recent years, natural gas has gotten cheaper than coal. This is why the coal industry is tanking. Coal is neither economical nor environmentally ideal. This is in line with the overall trend of energy use throughout human history. We have naturally become cleaner and more efficient in our energy use (dung to wood to whale to coal to petrol to nukes). In order to continue this trend, the coal industry will continue to suffer. Vowing to save it is both environmentally irresponsible and misleading to the public. Natural gas will continue to take market share as it is both cleaner and more economical.

in 2010 the department of state (directed by Clinton) led the Global Shale Gas Initiative, a multilateral conference attended by 17 foreign governments. This was done to encourage countries to follow our example in expanding gas production by the responsible use of hydraulic fracturing. That meeting kicked off tours of American academics and major oil companies around the world spreading the fracking gospel. Eventual outcome was that the American majors signed more international gas production leases.

While won't tout this for obvious hard left fracking resentment, it shows me that she knows when to stay out of the way of global "clean"-er energy development

>t. M.S. Energy and Earth Resources

i dont know why "postgraduates" is even a counter for anything

you have to be either retarded or just never show up for assessment to fail an undergrad course they're that fucking leanient.

scratch that, you could probably pass as a literal retard nowadays too.

Gee that >0.25% must really be skewing the polls in Hillary's favor

>, you could probably pass as a literal retard nowadays too.

well, niggers graduate easily these days

Chemical engineering major here

All my engineering friends overwhelmingly support trump.

Retarded liberal arts majors shouldn't count

>natural gas has gotten cheaper than coal.

Because of government regulations, incentives, and disincentives.

Nope. Fracking a well is cheaper than mining

Academically adept individuals are not necessarily counted among the wise.

Good mother jones article on the Global Shale Gas Inititave

m.motherjones.com/environment/2014/09/hillary-clinton-fracking-shale-state-department-chevron

Who is to say that smart people actually follow politics using unbiased sources and are better critical thinkers? I know lots of academics who only read their local newspaper to keep up to date with politics and basically base their political views on the information they read there. I also know plenty of intelligent people who don't really care about politics and just vote based on what is socially acceptable or what their parents and peers vote. Being intelligent doesn't mean you always make good and rational decisions and btw, most of these people won't actually gather all the necessary information they would need to make an informed decision, they will use whatever information the media has provided them with.

Leave it to a bunch of "intellectuals" to think they'll be the ones that will finally make more big government work.

>English
Shamefur dispray
Your family must hate your guts

>150k in education
>45k in social services
>25k in psychology

Over 200k people in these shit fields explains the gap well

Why are canadians so obsessed with america, mind your own business you fucking leaf?

>college
>smart
Looks a little different if you compare income groups. Gee, its almost as if "education" and intelligence no longer correlate.

Again, Trump supporters make more money. It turns out that degree in underwater basket-weaving isn't so useful.

Oh no surprise people whose livelihood depends on federal and state grants wants more government intervention...

The average IQ of postgrads is in the high 120's, just smart enough to delude themselves into voting against their best interests for the sake of their conscience.

White people of average intelligence aren't smart, but they know which way their bread is buttered on and won't vote against their interests.

College, where you learn about socialism and social caste systems, and lose all common sense. College educated people are cancer

plz be my ai gf

How can you claim Trump supporters are dumb when you don't even recognize the flag of Hungary?

To be honest, Ammianus (you could spell his name properly) isn't very good. I do enjoy Libanius, however.

Just like Brexit, amirite?

Wow, old Trustin Jeudough is working overtime, isn't he?

>women's studies
Hillary
>anyone useful
Trump

More and more dumb people go to school now a days and the commie professors pass them more or less if they adhere to their ideology. Smart people go to school less and less.

probably a massive over representation of single women & non-whites in that category

No doubt there is something in spending too long in school that turns people into liberals.