I'M IN LONDONISTAN - WTF IS THIS???

So i went for a quick piss at a public restroom and i see this shit. Wtf? I am not a dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RoMaS1pzOE
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
vice.com/en_uk/read/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon
youtube.com/watch?v=tOJEA7tlp8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_toilet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing#Indian_subcontinent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Death of a nation

Pee all around the walls and the floor, like every fine gentelman would.

Dont forget to soak the toilet paper wet if there is any, and the bin and the mirrors and doorhandles too.

Stick your dick in it.

It's where lawyers come from

Lol u europeepoo now crapistania

Facken lol

>I am not a dog
I beg to differ. All Anglos are dogs

Nice proxy.

there's a reason slavs squat

No way is that real.

You're in the disabled toilets op

Squat and plop senpai

Nope. Im in my hotel and there is an english qvc jewellrey channel. PROOF

Looks like that london mayor is taking his effect!!

Rather be an ANGLO DOG than an ARYAN INVERTEBRATE,

i saw that shit, but even worse in greece. Never expected to see this again

Beautiful dogs kept healthy with ARYAN BLOOD!

The only dogs here are your people. Go beg for a treat from your immigrant master Hans.

desu squat-shitting is quite based. I kinda want that. The shit just flies out so quickly and without any strain. feels good man

Go piss on the floor to show your disapproval.

Which part of London? I've lived there my whole life and never seen this.

This. I have a squatty potty and its helped me so much this past year.

Based.

Well I did a tour of london but this is east london

Loos are offensive, so they tried to make it like you're pooing in the street

wait according to all posters
this is a strange sight to see
i mean in houses we have toilet bowls (or w/e you call them in english)
but all schools (most public toilets) and many other places have squatters (that thing)
i thought it was common

>helped me so much
jesus christ just how big are your poops user

A FUCKING HOLE IN THE GROUND

Not in first world countries.

E. London where else.. lol

BEADY

What in? A curry house or something?

A few more years now, and London will have designated shitting streets.
And the designated shitting hour will be proudly announced by Big Bong.

POO IN THE HOLE

This.

Reminder that Cred Forums is still falling for the sittingjew.

Take the redpill and squat when you shit.

still better than scottland

youtube.com/watch?v=7RoMaS1pzOE

also according to science shitting while squatting is healtier and easier, just do it in the hole and not on the streets

Blimey it's like annada London fire.

the most satisfying way to go, you obviously don't understand

it's a more hygienic and healthy prostate toilet.

Hahahah, this is what you get for siding against Hitler.

Poop in your hole like you deserve. Eat the fruits of your own sowing.

in France we call that "toilettes turques" (turkish toilet) i've seen it one time, i was 14 years old it was in my shcool, and nobody ever used this (shitty) toilet

I remember seeing loads in France when I went on holiday there as a kid. And Spain if I remember correctly. Euros love it.

(inb4 >France >Spain >1st world)

God damnit! You are fucking worse than the Swedes at much of this. Fucking empire builder mentality....

So, you got designated shitting streets too now?
nah at least the indian integrate and learn to use the loo here(I hope).

we japan now?

Then go shit innawoods like a real man.

i think all us northerners need to just blow charges 20 miles around london and let them float off into the north sea

Can't you get the same effect by leaning forward on a normal toilet?

>France
>1st world

pick one

I don't know what East London is even more. WTF? It's full of Burkhas,

Bullshit never seen one of those anywhere in the country why would London council spend money on that when they could just get a normal toilet.

you could, but you would change the angle, instead of shitting down you would be shitting behind you. Enjoy the ass splatter

For Chinese tourists probably desu.

>no u

Put you feet on a small stool or something similar to raise you knees up, and it has the same effect. Honestly, it really does work (I used to have arse problems).

This is fucking USSR tier

i imagine him in like a specific paki based eatery or some paki appreciation zone wondering why they shit like savages

by putting something under your feet like pic related

Symptom of dying nation

What does the handicap version of one of these look like?

>public restroom
I'm not even sure those still exists in London. Only public restrooms I've seen in the UK are on beach cities and road services.

It's not a council toilet, note the pound shop toilet brush?

No borough or county would pay for those things, imagine a white 70 something lady being expected to squat down to the floor like that.

Meanwhile in France however:
I've seen them in public restrooms at Limoges, Strasbourg and Orleans. The french are certainly using these things, also after dark as fetid sex dungeons.

They just shart in mart.

Thats a muslim piano.

Alternativelly just squat on the toilet.

But dont do it like that spy, put your heels down

hmmm, have you ever seen a peeing wall?
instead of urinals, there is a wall, with water falling over it, the water and pee fall to the floor, it has a short wall so the pee doesnt flow into the walking floor

only saw it once at a train station toilet
seems like a cheaper alternative to urinals

A Japanese loo

>cheaper alternative to urinals

and harder to break.
Must be important now that london is only 45% white

Water will be everywhere when I drop my bombs from that height.

What? That's very common in the UK. That's not a problem.

I've never seen something like this (in the photo).

muslim toilet

Most bars in finland have those.

Oh shit, they make special platforms for squatting on a toilet.

Now I need to get me one

Designated squating poop.

Ohh, I here I thought you would call me designated pee walls

I saw some of those toilets like the OP, in nasty public toilets, never used one

looks like its harder to break and more hygienic as you dont have to touch the seat, and most public toilets have broken seats and you have to squat over it if you want to shit
women squat over their toilet because they dont want to touch them from what Ive heard

Is that why you guys want to fuck them so much?

Meh... Some japanese restrooms has the same squad toilet.
Actually this is more hygienic, you don't touch your butt skin in the porcelain, so, no infection or Giardiase

Used to be full of English, fuck me its different there now.

>Poland
I had no idea
Now I feel like killing something

The Glorious Caliphate of Tower Hamlets ??

>take the redpill and squat
>take the redpill and hate gays
>take the redpill and hate jews
>take the redpill and ban pigmeat
there is too many fucking muslims on this site because of that second and third point

why the hell has that puppet got a tooth filling?

In my country we call this a "polish toilet"

No idea why.

>Norway has more than Sweden
T R I G G E R E D

Ok I was scared to click this, but this is pretty good

just stand over it and shit

Ok, so riddle me this. When I HAVE to go, I don't have time to FIRST pee, THEN poo. So I gotta multitask. Have you ever tried to simultaneously pee AND poo while squatting? I have, and that wasn't fun.

Add to that, the places where I have to use squatters are the places where I have diarrhea the most. BAAD combination.

>Not using a single sheet of toilet paper placed over the water to prevent splash

seriously?

I have never seen one in my life

Must be one of those weird cultural things.

Theres one dish we call fish a'la greek, even through it has nothing to do with greece, and more with creating a dish of what was available under communism

No? There was no toilet paper. There was just a bucket to hold water.

It is common in Asia, but you won't find it in the USA.

I saw this type of hole in Paris too.

I just held it in until I got to the hotel

Used one of these in Malaysia when I had diarreah. Never again I would rather shit my pants.

There was a hose there to spray out your asshole with instead of toilet paper. The hose was on the ground in about 2 inches of shitty water from previous dudes who flushed out their assholes.

On top of all that I had to pay to use it.

HAHAHA! Nigel, you better bet the fuck out before you are culturally enriched by Ahmed.

Should have let Jamal jam it back up your colon.

Squatting is actually the superior pooping method.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

SQUAT IN SHOP

that is an asian toilet

I was in indonesia for the first time and i had to take a massive shit
Hadn't been out of the parent in laws place before this.
We are at a museum, and im like wifey, i gotta take a shit
so i rush to the bathroom, basically pushing my butt cheeks in so the shit don't fly out
I smash open the door, as the bathroom attendant turns to me shockingly, cause he wasn't expecting a 6 foot 2 220 pound white guy to burst into his bathroom.
And i quickly see a stall and open it
One of those toilets are there
Im like wtf is this, must be for handicaps
Go to the next one, now im getting desperate you see
same toilet configuration Im like WTF "hey, dude, where are your fucking toilets"
dude speaks only indonesian gibberish, so he doens't understand what teh fuck im saying
Go to teh third one, im about to shit my pants
same

im like FUCK. whats wrong with these people

quickly go to the wife and go "we gotta go find normal toilets, all you have is these holes in the ground"
she was like "ya this is an old museum, those are traditional toilets" and i was like
"i am NOT squatting on the ground like a dog"

almost shit myself. I swear my stomach started to gurgle from the turd pressure as i shoved it in back into my bowels.

Buy a step stool and put your feet on it when shitting so that you get the correct squatting position.

SHARTIA LAW NOW!

SQUART IN MART

和式

lol.

But seriously, these toilets are fucking nasty.

Throw feces and piss everywhere EXCEPT in the hole. Bonus points for drawing swastikas with your shit.

I wish I had a squatty potty.

Slavs were right

>squat toilets, not supporting the homo-agenda and being against jewish subversion is Islamic

Nice try, pagan.

mah nigga

I'm from Pakistan and I find these toilets a pain in the ass and degenerate. Only fucked up Indians use these( we have black white thing with the native Indians and the Turkish,arabs and Mughal invaders)

>squatty potty

We call this "WC à la Turque".

It's actually better in every aspect, even if it's not elegant.

You can find them in a lot of public facilities because it's more hygienic and easier to clean.

>slavshitting

Ahahaha. See I wasn't trolling when I said we literally wipe with out hands!

That's a synagogue.

Dude the only people shitting here are perfectly fine with swastikas.

Nice to see advanced countries adopt the Indian way for once. Now don't forget that you have to wipe with your hands.

>Nope. Im in my hotel and there is an english qvc jewellrey channel. PROOF

But that's not the BBC. Put BBC 1 on you liar.

ya you have to put yoru feet on either side

bUT WAIT..it gets better

Now i know in middle eastern countries and some asian countries
There is no toilet paper
"you say ..waaaaa"
ya...no toilet paper

You will find a bucket with water, or a hose

Your supposed to use your left hand and swish out your shit particles after you dump and use the water to swish it clearn. Or whatever. I am still not sure the exact process cause i refuse to use those barbaric things

Thats' why middle easterners WILL NOT shake your left hand. Cause at some point in that day, he's had his hands in his shit ladden butt crack, and only washed it with water.

And i swear to god, im telling the absolute truth.

>if you dislike jews because of their recorded history of fucking everyone over you are automatically a muslim
Good one JIDF, I've never heard that before. Here is where you are supposed to call me Ahmed, btw.

Underrated.

wtf.......

>Spain
Where the fuck did you go?

>mfw Brits are literal shitheels
You can't make this stuff up, lads.

NO, my country has failed.

>Terrazzo floor
>used around this price of shit.

FUUUUUUCK You whoever did this.

See? I said the same thing a week back and some anons screencapped as if I said something hilarious because they just couldn't believe it.

naw, it's dead true

you squat over that fucker

Why do you think in chinese bathrooms that white people use they have this sign.

cause asian and middle eastern fuckers squat over those holes in the ground like the X picture

so naturally when a red neck chinese person see's a civilized toilet for the first time, chinky tries to do the old squat and dump. with feet up on the toilet seat
I can't imagine how hilarious that balancing act is.

I think it was in a campsite. I get the impression that these things are in public/tourist places that normal citizens don't go. Because they are easier to clean etc.

Plastic toilet seats slip around.

That's like the basic public toilet here. Are we that poor?

This guy gets it

SQUAT ON POT
Q
U
A
T

O
N

P
O
T

>thought I spotted a rare flag
>I already have it and it's only medium rare

please, I'm not gonna squat like a japanese school girl

Nah I don't that's why we don't shake with left hands , it just manners here to shake with your right

This, and it would be way easier to clean.

Can confirm.
We are all Pakis/Arabs and we worship the bongs that Big Ben chimes. We are not allowed clocks of any type because they are an offensive weapon so the bong is all we have to tell the time and pray to Mecca.

We need the bongs of Big Ben. We also eat ice cube sandwiches.

I used a squat toilet in Tokyo when I had the shits.

Big mistake on my part.

DESIGNATED SHITTING SINKS

Ah man dont even remind me.
I just love to take dumps in the forest in deep ATG squat position. It really makes me think that i should buy a toilet like that.

>kraut
>thinking anyone sees your flag and doesn't immediatly get reminded that your importing brown males by the millions
> having opinions after being cucked for decades after WW1, and then being cucked for the rest of history after ww2

You deserve the immigrant cum leaking down your wive's thighs right now

I fucking hate public toilets and try not to use them for shitting. I don't want to put my ass on a filthy, disease ridden public seat.

While primitive looking, those squat shitters are actually way more hygienic.

i cant believe nobody has posted this

>I can't imagine how hilarious that balancing act is.

yeah i've seen them in france. in orly airport i think

never seen them in london tho. i suspect op is being less than completely truthful

>I'M IN LONDONISTAN

You just answered your own question.

And yes, to them, you ARE a dog.

>nobody

Exactly what I would suggest. Also wipe your ass and roll the toilet paper back up with pooh. That one is a classic.

holy shit

Ceramic pieces can be mad sharp but not cutting through thighbone sharp

any story behind this?

elaborate?

oh shit

seriously

Can confirm.

I used these for years in Asia. Shitting was never better. EVERYTHING comes out at once. No waiting and contracting to get every last chunk out. Definitely feels good man.

I love scandinavian twinks they are the best shit since sliced bread and about the only thing Norway even contributed to the world (a fucking cheese slicer lmao even us Slavs you constantly mock did way more, kys unless you want to fuck) I fucked an exchange student from Oslo once, he looked like a stereotypical nordic except he was a manlet you know blonde hair, blue eyes, and smooth skin that felt so good when it touched my cock and he gave a godlike blowjob too.

Stupid scandinavian whores don't deserve such men, I will never stop cucking them.

> Thats' why middle easterners WILL NOT shake your left hand. Cause at some point in that day, he's had his hands in his shit ladden butt crack, and only washed it with water.

no. he wont shake your left hand because he assumes YOUR hand is covered in shit just like his.

if he knew your hand was dookie free, he would press his shit covered paw into your mitt without hesitation

he doesnt care if his shit gets all over you, he just wants to keep your turds off him.

it's a subtle distinction, but an important one.

I just grabbed it from google images. I couldn't find the legitimate pic featuring a woman in a toilet with a sliced leg.

>squatty potty
how many gbp did that cost?

this

Ceramic shen shatter act basically like glass, so they can be almost atom width sharp, but are also as frigile then.

I have no problem believing that it could easilly cut through any flesh with impact of falling woman but then it would just shatter on the bone.

still gnarly as fuck.

potato potatoe, but ya.

That was my point.

Thanks for the clarify.

> implying russian posters count

seriously vaclav.
dont you have any pride?

It was actually at a train station in Osaka now that I think about it.

I was desperate to shit and had never used one before. I think I squatted from too high a distance and ended up making a mess, which I spent about five minutes cleaning up.

pretty much

based italy

Remembers me the USSR times too when the "culture-bringers" from east brought this with them.

Your savages need potty-training, britbongs.

It is my strong personal belief we (especially us poles) should promote non shitposting, quality russian posts

i tried to keep it civil, but it almost seemed like you were implying ay-rab camel jockey towel heads had some sort of concern for others, but we all know that aint true.

also, the shit-hand nonsense was decreed by the pig-fucker mohammed himself, right after he sodomized a particularly ugly sow and slurped up his own just from the crack

even in civilized countries they still go all ass-hand like the desert primitves they are

Yeah you are. At least in a real country toilets can be sat upon with water in them. Now they all talk and have lights.

accepted bro.
this one example of russkie posting was of the non-shit variety.
ironically the only russian non-shitpost is in fact all about crapping

>burger
>ignores the fact, that his country is less then 60% white
>his sister gets fucked by Tyron, Sanchez and Jamal
>celebrates a zerg rush he calls "victory in WorldWars" and plays the jews minion

Build a wall.

zerg rush what the fuck are you confusing the usa with the russians again?

>i suspect op is being less than completely truthful
An absolutely outrageous slur on op's character. I seriously doubt the upstanding gentlemen on this website would ever think it is appropriate to lie.

Time to check your squat form user.

Not in the capital, mate. There's no squatters here.

EYES

thx for posting that.
that the way they shit in the desert.
it makes them feel at home.

fpbp

He's being a derp. They call it field toilet. Those two words are homographs though.

The fuck is wrong with everyones ass holy fuck eat some fiber

>I need to squat so my shit comes out

Nigger you need to find out why your ass sucks

Turkish toilet

It's more hygienic especially for public shitting.

fuck off where ? I seen these in thrid world countries

Hello Ahmed, I see you found the internetcafé, please remove yourself and let the world sort you out.

This sort of thing is normal these days.
Also this:
vice.com/en_uk/read/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

We may be 60% white but we have more whites total than you will ever have
>tfw my state is whiter than Germany

Didn't Churchill say something to the effect of
>Europe ends where people shit in a hole
or something like that? I think it was in response to something Bulgaria-related.

dogs are less degenerate

Not even a muslim but those toilets are objectively better because squatting makes pooping easier and prevents hemorrhoids and stuff

I'd be fine with implementing those everywhere and just having the sit down ones in handicapped stalls for biplegics and fatasses desu

Not only that, it's more sanitary. Honestly, sitting on dirty toilet seats is absolutely the worst. Men's room, there's usually urine stains all of the seat.

Whoa no way that's real!

It's russian toilet. Very comfortable. I'm serious.

Fuck off, sitting is far comfier than squatting like a subhuman

>kraut
>destroy Rome
>try to imitate it, and fail
>get fucked by muslims to the point of almost losing Vienna
>get fucked by jews and weimar
>gets rid of them and try to get rid of everyone else
>destroy any chance of having pride for the next 1000 years
>have fetishes about kebab
>now wants to destroy europe again.

Have fun squat shitting in dirty public restrooms idiot.

holy fuck holy fuck

>The plumbing for the urinal had been carefully removed and put to one side, leaving a hole in the masonry big enough for a head and shoulders to squeeze in. Tissue paper had been laid on the exposed brick-work to provide a comfortable head rest for what seemed to be a lengthy session of being pissed on. By men. In secret. In a pub belonging to pretty much the biggest pub chain in Britain. Oh, and did I mention the snorkel?

Fuck this fucking world

look, if you wanna live in a secular society then youre going to have to learn to squat and shit like the majority of England... conform or gtfo...

What happens if you miss?

Actually much cleaner than sitting on a germ-ridden toilet seat since your ass never has to contact any surfaces. How is it possible you roaches are so stupid?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GERMAN FURRY DEGENERACY GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

based Poland here knows his toilet science, he was born cleaning it, moulded by it. This is his domain.

How the fuck does it "prevent hemorrhoids"?? Those are infected blood vessels, I'm pretty sure they don't come from using a sit-down toilet, because I don't have any hemorrhoids.

How the fuck are you meant to use these if you're overweight like me?

clearly you have been to a muslim country that has these.

That's not safe at all

So basically when you fart while shitting all that shit spreads. Instead of wiping you have to wash your feet and ankles.

Don't even wanna imagine what type of mess diarrhea creates

>They call it field toilet. Those two words are homographs though.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

I just realized that.

D-does Polish Flower exist at least ?

youtube.com/watch?v=tOJEA7tlp8E

do you think he finished his shit and flushed?

>How the fuck are you meant to use these if you're overweight like me?

SHART ON FLOOR

Easy:
>go into stall, lock doors
>turn around, lower pants
>put hands against stall doors
>shart

I did not shit in light until I was a grown man

I do this sometimes in case of a constipation, but take up the plastic rim too before you squat m8 or you gonna slip down and seriously hurt yourself

Id pee every where but the floor hole

This is how I shit when I'm home. I sit if I shit anywhere else.
How does that work? Do you put any weight at all on your feet while you shit? The toilet is taking the same amount of weight weather your feet are above it or below it.

Wipe your arse then wipe the "inside" door handle with it. Thus the next paki that enters will walk in attempt to close the door amd bam, profit.

well Allah(PenisButtsUponHim) does say 'eat with right, wipe ass with left'

Just get a squatty potty.

>0800
>Pound Sterling
kinda checks out but i bet this is in a curry house of sume slavtier hotel that charges by the hour

This is why we fucking hate Paris

HOLY SHIT
>MEGA RARE
>TRIPS

You can't.
M-maybe, I'm not Alexander-the-Greatian.
(Probably not though)

>tfw I was on his last concert by chance
>pic related

learn your physics.

>888
nice proxy

>that pic

shit... I think im not going to shit ever again

you don't have to squat if you get enough fibre. squating is only needed for people that eat chicken tendies all day

What the fuck is that thing? America pls nuke Europe again

>learn your physics.
The only thing I could imagine being a problem is if your asscheeks disperse the weight more than your feet, but I my ass and feet have just about the same amount of surface area on the toilet. I'm not a lardass just because I live in Murica.

Looks like the Malvina's will be ours sooner or later,British leaders would probably say it racists to not give some island to a "oppressed foreign nation" and hand them over by this point

Thast's some shitty craftsmanship, he's going to hurt himself.

>the fucking blood loss from a laceration that deep
h-he was dieded r-right?

why doesn't the toilet have any blood on it though?

wait a minute this is another trick isn't it

If you're afraid of bidets and squatters than steel yourselves if you ever have to travel to the remote areas of India or China.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_toilet
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing#Indian_subcontinent

>RARE PROXY

its about the area of contact, material resistance and center of mass.

you'll end up stressing the toilet and BAM, you guillotine your ass.

>Spain
>not a Muslim country

is that from brazil? i mean you fucking guys have electric head showers so it doesn't surprise me that you make such a shitty toilet bowls.

You don't think hotels on the continent can get QVC?

Y-yeah those stupid chicken tendie eaters!

I'm a janitor and this is literally the worst fucking design ever. Why the fuck are you going to build a ROOM for a hole in the ground? Might as well not even poo in the loo.

Its a haji toilet, haven't seen one since I been to the sandbox

this is the shittiest TIL thread on Cred Forums this year

Indians told you all along but you didn't believe.
INDIA SUPERPOWER 2030

i've seen it on some shitty gas stations on the road... i guess its easier to clean, since you only need a high pressured hose... and someone to hold it from 15ft away.

They have these bogs in France. I was on holiday there and the villa had English tv, all channels. So OP is lying

I'm usually not into this sort of thing (keep yer chink toilets out of mah shitter) but I eat a lot of burgers and steak and I still get plenty of fiber so my shits are massive and yeah a squatting position is better in every single way for a monster dook. My doctor actually got me on to it. They're especially good if you ever have trouble with hemorrhoids which like 3/4's of the population will at some point.

I actually have a little wooden platform I made around my regular john so I can get into a squat like position works great.

Focusing all the weight on a single spot doesn't help.

If you lie down on a huge carton of eggs it won't burst because the area is large.

SHIT IN PIT
H
I
T

I
N

P
I
T

I was staying in a Hilton in London once, and a lot of the promo guides they had there featured middle-eastern women.

Apparently, they are the biggest consumers of luxury goods there. This means capitalism is partially to blame.

What the fuck don't you people get about the fact the bottom of my ass and the bottom of my feet having roughly the same amount of surface area? I don't squat on the balls of my feet like a slav, the whole bottom of both my feet are on the toilet seat.

Has physics been taken off the curriculum in shartland?

Look at the post above yours.

FPBP

Has anyone got the pic of the East London Young Mayor busstop poster? Ni whites there at all.

Personally. If i went in to find one of those. I would piss on the wall, standing up.

Well since you asked,

They help provent hemorrhoids by reducing the strain you put on those blood vessels during excretion. Much of what causes them is obstructing blood flow in those vessels and putting pressure on them during a shit.

A squatting position allows for an easier path for the turd to take eliminating the need for most of the pushing that causes or worsen hemorrhoids.

mirin' that atg squat, but that platform doesn't look very sturdy

I should look into this. I took a shit this morning and my asshole is legit sore, it hurts to sit man

No, there's not been any peepees in my butt

>cleaning up

This was your only mistake.

I've only ever seen those in France and Africa, sucks to live in Londonistan I guess

>Breaking my (you)-record on fucking squat-shitting

Gif related

Build something like this...
I made mine a little higher

Holy fucking RARE

>american education
Check the muslim % of European countries

Well I would assume most of the weight is still on the toilet, I doubt this whole contraption is in air.

>eating on the shitter

wtf is this

use a small chair or something to raise and rest your feet when sitting on a toilet will make you "squat" while sitting.

Trump make it right

>bongs make fun of us for sharting in mart

PISS IN PUB
DESIGNATED PISSING PUBS

Kill yourself Pooland Fag

>trips
my first reaction to this was disgust at someone eating while pooping

R A R E
A
R
E

Shit all over the place, fill the room with shit water and toilet paper.

When in Rome, they say.

It's actually better to squat like this when taking a dump

How's vacation?

What cunt.

Come down here and say it you dumb shitskin mudslime.

We'd glass you and dump you in the pig bin at the meat works faggot!

The only thing anyone remembers about your argument is that you used the wrong 'your'

I don't believe you. I'm 31 and have never seen anything like this before in my life. Stop going into Mr Khans kebab house then.

I don't know man.

Something inside me revolts at the idea, but you know, it would be effective in getting it changed if enough do it

>more furries in belfast than the rest of ireland combined

fuggin 'ell

London needs to be nuked, i hate that cesspit

Ah, come on. I fucking used those for 5 months last year in sand nigger country. Fucking savages that cant use a normal toilet. This is the sign of a failed nation.

But I thought we were all Japanese schoolgirls, sempai!

its a foot washer to wash your feet

You're in the turd world now.

Standart slavic shithole. What is so suprising?

we have furries? Where? How?

>drop your phone in the toilet
>a nice homosexual man passes it back up to you and says it's not problem
And to think some people think they shouldn't be allowed to adopt

user you might have moved to Germany. We don't have that shit even in Londonistan or Leister

>please, I'm not gonna squat like a japanese school girl
Explain?

>they fell for the meme

just you wait. One day we WILL ban pigment.

my ID is Q Nordman!

compare US to Europe my barking friend

They use excessive amount of soap in Asia AFAIK

When this is done, it's way better than using toilet paper and just smearing shit around your arse
Your anus will also not get sore from this

t. done it myself

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT?

I was there last year and non of them looked like that. Are you in some Indian or Mudshit place?

i dont get it

which one of those maps is the furry map

both
there is a "US" and "worldwide" view

hmmmm

Squat toilets are the mark of third-world countries. You know you're living in a shithole if you find these in your average toilet.

A squat toilet. It's a nightmare for western tourists here.

I can see the mainstream excuse is cost-effectiveness.

frankly, i'm paranoid as fuck sitting on a shart mart toilet, i have to shart on clean isle instead.

This made me spontaneously gaggle as I sit in my class

when you see one of those things, it's time to shit directly onto the floor and on the walls if possible.

Even better yet, use your shit to write the words "Get a fucking toilet!!!"