END White Genocide

Cred Forums, why don't you marry a white woman and have white kids to save the white race?

KEK has blessed my thread.

excellent video. thanks.

wtf i hate white people now

Why do you think that all white women are like this?

It's like saying that since that was probably filmed in Amsterdam all white women there are junkie whores.

Which would be correct.

>that was probably filmed in Amsterdam
it's in the UK you retard

>muh white women are bad

women are a reflection of men

Can't hear the audio, since I'm at the office.

I lurk in silence.

PRAISE KEK

>everything bad women do, is the fault of men
kill yourself you cancuck piece of shit

cocaine isn't degenerate
literally no negative side effects

cocaine is not the problem. women are

>>everything bad women do, is the fault of men

Absolutely. Are you 12? Men lead, women follow

This. You don't get results screaming at a candle to stop burning. You need to learn fire safety, you need to be conscientious enough to stop damage from spreading.
Women are monolithic, they behave in a more pre-programmed manner than men which precludes the possibility of them having genuine agency. Men as a class must either bond together and rise up to re-conquer women and fight the political structures that immunize them, or perish.

They are children, and children do not direct the household.

>idealistic delusional retards from the past

KYS

D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S

Amsterdam is only like 50% white and the rest of the women are just tourists. But it's true that Dutch women are whores and only want dominant black / arab partners.

I thought that pic said terrorist not feminist in the thumbnail and I spat my drink out.

Can someone make an edit?

white womyn are superior desu

they look like men

Good point, I forgot how fundamentally the human condition changed in order to match the current year.

Because (((white women))) are all damaged goods and an extreme liability to opsec.

That isn't the UK. We don't have buses like that. Probably Canadia.

I do that too. Idk why. The heel skin is chewy.

In Amsterdam West there are 190 women for every 100 men in the age group 20-29. Women in Amsterdam pretty much go for any guy they can get.
I love it here.

Looks Australian to me.

Yeah but do you do it in public?

WTF i will never have a white girlfriend now

Chewing foot skin, eating boogers, scraping out ear wax to form a candle. They're all alright, as long as you do it in the privacy of your own home.