WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/why-trump-s-numbers-aren-t-hiding-a-reverse-bradley-effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD!

you didnt succeed with this shitpost attempt, he's winning in the polls. try again faggot.

Should be a picture of Hillary

Boo. Weak.

Kek, Drumpf BTFO

No he's not. He's still behind in the RCP and 538 averages, but thanks for the shillpost.

Hillary will CRUSH Drumpf at the debate

He is leading in polls to hill dumbshit

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

no u

With her falling body as she passes out again?

thanks for the cite, Abdul

it's too early for this Amir

b-but he's losing in the polls...

LOW energy post shill
keep keks name out your bitch ass mouth faggot, TRUMP MAGA
SHADILAY

It's ok he was really close LOL!! he can try again when he is 90 years old LMAO!

We're not here to do your homework for you, but since you're poorly educated, I'll be kind.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYEEEZZZZZZ

>b-but PA will go red!!
>a-all the coal miners will come out to maga!!!

kek, i can't wait to see Cred Forums implode in November

Why the fuck does Real Clear Politics seem like arbitrarily manufactured horseshit..........

What's the point of these threads?

>July

Record Corrected friendo!

To show you Drumpfkins that your candidate has no hope in November, just like your previous AfD has no hope in Germany.

>Implying Niggers in Philashit and Pittshit will go out to vote in november.
The only reason Obama won the last two elections is because he WAZ A KANG.

>2 latest polls show trump up by 7 and 1 point
>(((media))) for SOME REASON hasnt released any polls for 4-5 days
Get out of hear britbong

Obama is campaigning to get them out to vote, plus blacks love the Clintons. Hillary won like 90% of the black vote in the primaries.

>no hope in November
He pretty much closed the gap now, even MSM outlets are forced to admit he's doing well. Remember, you're literally shilling for a lady who thinks getting mad about internet memes is a good campaign strategy

WHEN YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHAT YOU NEEEEEED

Reminder: Trump has a huge electoral disadvantage. He has no room for error while Hillary can afford to lose FL, OH, IA and NV and STILL win!

guess i'm a #Cruzmissile now

>Trump polling at 20% black vote
>far higher than mccain and romney
>If election was held today trump would have highest vote percentage in DC than any republican in history
[0.5 shekels have been added to your account]

It's their attempt to demoralize us into not showing up to the polls on November 8th. They know they are losing, but alinski's rules state that ridicule is their most potent weapon. And they have to always keep the pressure on. They are desperate to push all of Hillarys negatives hard enough that they break through into positives. As for the drumpf bullshit that's them personalizing their atacks. They will never let it go no matter how low energy and dumb it makes them sound. I mean both Bernie and Obama actually changed their names, but Trump was born Donald Trump. But that and screaming racist at the top of their lungs is all they've got. So get ready for 8 years of Drumph is such a racist meany and lots of foot stomping.

>M-MUH SAFESPAAAAAAAAACE

fuck man when did Cred Forums become literally a right wing version of Tumblr, you faggots are pathetic.

/thread

> obvious "you can't even call it a bait" non-bait shitpost
> muh right wing safespace

KILL YOURSELF, and

Are you shitting me britbong? Weekend happenings have assured a Trump presidency. Game over.

What?

hey everyone look! a leaf arguing!

Keep thinking that I'm mad at you, if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy in your tummy, leaf

Clinton Kaine 2016. Sending Trump back to 5th Ave.

Don't forget Shy Brexitor factor

>On November 8 people are going to vote Trump because a few people in Manhattan got injured back in September

>when even your best attempt at JUST just looks like he's embarrassed for you, the shooper

Manhattanite here. Clinton Kaine.

>le brexit and the us election are the same maymay

1. Unlike the US election, the EU referendum was not a choice between two people
2. Unlike the US election, one side did not have to acquire a certain number of electoral votes in order to win

Trump is at a disadvantage simply because of the electoral map.

DEUS KEK WILL KILL HER IF SHE DOESN'T STOP

I didn't say you were mad, I said you were crying like a little bitch because somebody doesn't suck trump's dick all the time

''WAHHHH I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL OUT BULLSHIT'' ''WAHHH YOU ARE JUST LIKE TUMBLR''

Screaming "CTR" at someone over and over does not count as calling someone on their bullshit, Anders.

When is he going to release those tax records and what scandals is he trying to cover up?

>Trump polling at 20% black vote
Cred Forums keeps repeating this but its completely cherry picked. He's actually averaging 2%.

hillary is gonna lose

jews are shaking in their temples

He is not winning in the polls senpai but he has been on a steady rise.

have fun getting beat

no black person cares enough to vote for hildawg

I honestly thought it was one percent and that this is the lowest any presidential candidate has ever polled among African-Americans. There was an article on Politico about it recently. And then this week Trump gets invited by a black pastor to speak on specific subjects and he fucks it up by going on an anti-Hillary rant to the point that the pastor has to intervene and shut him up so he then goes on the attack and says she was tremendously nervous. Can a candidate be any more retarded when it comes to the black vote? How can any of you associate yourself with this much retardation?

(Don't worry: I think I know the answer. Pic related.)

>no black person cares enough to vote for hildawg
She has massive support from African-American voters because of years of loyalty and collaboration. The black vote is one of her main constituencies. This weekend Obama even said that he would feel personally betrayed if black voters didn't support Hillary.

Are you retarded? Are you taking your meds?Do you not know this basic stuff? Trump is know as a racist among black voters. His family for years even refused to rent to black tenants -- as was well documented in the NY Times recently.

Well, thanks for letting everyone know that they can discard your opinion. I guess. Why even bother posting?

Honest question to you: why does CTR bother to shill on Cred Forums? It's very obvious you're not a regular here and I can't imagine you would actually enjoy doing this for fun, so what's the point, really? Why does the Clinton camp view this place as such a great danger that they even have her warning about it in speeches and on her website? It seems beyond ridiculous that a presidential candidate would feel threatened by some obscure anime image board.

Does op's post looks like it can spark a discussion?

I'm not a Clinton supporter. I'm simply amused at the retardation of Trumptards. Truly, he has one percent support among African-Americans and that's really fucking funny. Then he goes and antagonizes a black pastor.

You're so paranoid and retarded that you think anyone who questions Trump is CTR. Seriously, he's a laughing stock and that's quite amazing!

>polls aren't rigged when trump is winning

If you want to expose close-mindedness of this site, don't try to do this on retarded threads like this. Does the original post looks like it could provoke a reasonable discussion? Are you really gonna defend op's post? You can't be so stupid.

Don't you know? Cred Forums is a bastion of free speech unless you disagree with the hivemind, then you're just a shill.

There's no way any of us could have been here back in say, I dont know, 2012, and have already seen the conservative Cred Forums hivemind get blown the fuck out. What's really funny is that most of these nationalists are very quick to call others newfags, when theyre clearly the new ones here. Cred Forums and /new/ used to be almost entirely libertarian, but the anti-liberal posting attracted a shit ton of republicans.

>wwaaaaaaahhhhh

He's been doing better with blacks lately because he actually goes through the effort of campaigning for them. Dem's problem is that they see the black vote as a given, as demonstrated by Obama saying that blacks basically OWE Hillary their vote. It's a pretty retarded strategy, considering threatening millennials into voting for her isn't working out, either.

>muh cherrypicked polls
Please. Everyone only looks at the polls they like

Uh huh

If you want a discussion stop spawning retarded threads like this. How is it useful?

Der Trumpenfuhrer will win, Hillary grows weaker by the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

Centipedes... are ... are we going to make it..?

>Trump has yet to blitzkrieg with ads
>Spends far less hillshill
>Stilled tied

This race is over after the debate.

>expecting intelligence from lolbertarians

Democratic liberals visiting a neo-nazi Korean image board....

Good defence there CTR.

Holy fuck i didn't realize he was so behind the polls...
well i think i'm staying home that day, its not like my vote will count, he will lose anyways.

You are from fucking Columbia, also that poll is from July.

M-maga

Haha, Drumpf has no chance!

Oh wait

CTR cant even do their demoralization job. Dont they realize the more the more they post the stronger we vote and make memes?

I can't tell anymore if CTR are genuine retards or if it's people pretending to be a mentally challenged CTR shills.

WHEN YOU TRY TO SHILL BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEED

DELETE THIS

>Hillary leads by less than a point by average of polls (0.9)
>The Bradley effect

Trump wins in a landslide, yeah?

>The Bradley meme
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/why-trump-s-numbers-aren-t-hiding-a-reverse-bradley-effect

Fuck those poll are old. When did you post this originally? Two months ago?

>all the salty males burned by cunts and their pettiness and lies
>all the slithering venomous cunts who know electing one of their kind would be hell on Earth

When they're alone with their conscience in the election booth... Hillary's going down.

That stuff's all outdated, Hillary's lead has narrowed.

This has been a great thread. Thanks leafs.

>Georgia
>Red
Otherwise solid map

Leafposting is a thing, ain't it?

Outside of /britpol/ our posters are generally pretty abhorrent too, pretty sure they're trying to wind up US rightwingers and get laughed out of the room on /britpol/ because we beat their arses like a rented mule during Brexit and the General election.

Yeah really. I've never seen a country other than Canada consistently trying to counter arguments with just pictures of crying babies. I can't tell what's banter, memeing, or trolling anymore.

HAHA DRUMPF SHILLS BTFO

has he confirmed the blitzkrieg will happen?

has he ran any ads at all?

kek, I will be surprised if she maintains consciousness.

So, I guess low quality, low energy bait threads is all hillary really has left, isn't it?

>you

I don't understand why people care so much when they're not from USA. OP is probably a shitposting proxyfag, probably German or Canadian (as they know they're hated and lots of people filter them).

Let's go through this.

>Hillary wins
Trump gets banned from UK due to SJW, Scotland gets money withdrawn. Hillary gets bullied by Putin like he bullies Merkel. Hillary forgets top secret briefings, sends emails to the wrong people, gives away state secrets and then starts World War 3 because 'Russia is misogynistic'.

This means I win because World War 3 will actually put people back to fucking Earth, since it's been 70 years since an actual war which threatened the safety of civilians, and 21 years since the threat of the Commies and Cold War was over. Worrying about how oppressed transtrenderism special snowflake faggots are will be replaced by "oh shit, we could be invaded!"

>Trump Wins
Hillary, who is a terrible person, who is dangerous to security of all allies of USA, as well as itself, who only wants to be POTUS because she'll go down in the history books as the first female president, with the whole affair thing being a funny footnote and will be claimed to be 'the driving force for her campaign, fucking evil disgusting men!!!', rather than being known as a cuckqueen who is cucked constantly to this day, doesn't win. This means Trump repairs relationship with Russia, unites the two countries to remove kebab together, unites to prevent Chinese dominance, covers pressing issues in USA that every other POTUS has been too scared to do (illegal immigration, non-white terrorist threats, etc etc). He also cares for the country and will do his best for it.

Neither are perfect, Trump certainly isn't, but he seems to be the least dangerous of them both. Charity begins at home and he's going to sort that shit out instead of flopping dicks around the world and getting buttmad that people hate them.

AAAND I WILL TRY TO FIX UUU

sauce