MOTIVES UNCLEAR MOTIVES UNCLEAR MOTIVES UNCLEAR

To absolutely nobodies surprise, it was a Muslim "non-terrorist" who has been attempting to blow people up. In before CNN cuts to sports news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
a.pomf.cat/rjcljg.webm
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/eid-al-adha-2016-holiday-day-160814084340209.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ubr7YyYyDZQ
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280823&page=6
newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/survey-on-islam-in-austria-18-of-muslims-support-death-sentence-for-apostasy-21-9-oppose-democracy/
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
thelocal.dk/20151013/danish-muslims-more-devout-than-in-years-past
thelocal.dk/20151019/forty-percent-danish-muslims-wants-quran-based-laws
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek says: pakis OUT

Thanks for the victory, Ahmad

Picture of the suspect. As you can see, he looks like a typical lone-wolf white guy with mental issues. Absolutely nothing to do with religion. No sir.

Picture

>"INTENTIONAL" EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS
INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS

nearly as funny as that one time when they wrote "German blasts"

he needs to be green in that gif

So it's perfectly honest and accurate to make unproven assumptions that could have serious political consequences now?

Guys we need to finally find out why non-terrorist Muslims explode spontaneously in over 17,000 incidences since 2000.
My bet is that they have an unusual diet perhaps.

see

>"German blasts"
The sound of sandnigger cum spraying into white pussy?

sounds awfully like Guliani when he said "The buildings are going to collapse."
>how did he know????

spontaneous dumpster explosion

>a Muslim
That's just his religion, how is it relevant to his motives? As relevant as his shoe-size.

The motive could be anything, we need to wait for the investigation.

This hatred and bigotry has to end

This.

We could be dealing with workplace violence or a disgruntled homosexual.

"explosions carried out by sentient lifeforms"

He was just trying to make a clock, leave him alone.

Journalistic integrity never stops them from making wild ass assumptions when it's a white dude shooting up a school.

na, it was about the guy that blew himself up in Ansbach during a music festival injuring 15 people and killing himself, then BBC went and wrote this headline "Syrian Migrant Dies in German Blast"

Muslim non terrorist lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Reports suggest that it was a "disgruntled deflagration".
>Police confirmed that the suspect is from an "oppressed minority"
>Police at the scene stated that the device "was of white design"
>Defense lawyers stated that intent could not be proven in a "fair court of law"

There are 1 billion muslims who don't do any terrorist acts.

If there was a causal link between "being a muslim" and "doing terrorist attacks", we would see thousands of terrorist attacks daily.

That's a fucking horrendous headline

Britcucks pay taxes to pay for this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
Yes, this pleases me greatly.

>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN
>NATURALISED AFGHAN
NATURALISED AFGHAN

Police thwart untold numbers a day, Ljibljob.

what you're saying is that there are 600 million terrorist muslims

fucking kek m8

>There are 1 billion muslims who don't do any terrorist acts.
>If there was a causal link between "being a muslim" and "doing terrorist attacks", we would see thousands of terrorist attacks daily.

Oh fuck off pushing this retarded meme.

There is indeed a causal link between 'being a Muslim' and violence - which is why Islam has, throughout it's entire history, had bloody borders. This is also why the entirity of the Muslim world became Muslim (having previously been Christian/Jewish/Zoroastrian/Hindu/Buddhist) after being ATTACKED AND CONQUERED by Muslims.

It's funny that they point this out to try to keep Trump support from rising because he talked about banning non-citizen Muslims from entering, but all they're going to accomplish is making people question how thorough the vetting is for naturalization.

The west made him do it by oppressing Muslims.

> can't see the problem with there being serious political consequences of having an opinion and sharing it
> instead we must ensure the Inner Party has complete control over everything anyone thinks and feels
> because it's the only way we can all be entitled snowflakes protected from triggering microaggressions

Nice strawman.

he was obviously just expressing his freedom of religion

Beat me to it. Always link to Pew Research's in depth study on Muslim attitudes whenever some smug midwit tries the 'b-b-but if they was all terrorists, we'd all be dead by now!' apologists line.

Majority of Muslims worldwide are in favour of at least 1 (if not all) of the following:

>Death for apostasy
>Death for homosexuality
>Stoning women
>Shari'a law

>not a "bombing"
:^)

>Muslim "non-terrorist"

>mexican intellectuals

>rational women

The only thing that stops the lugenpresse from giving every Muslim terrorist the old Zimmerman Whitewash treatment is the fact that (Unlike George) their names are so clearly fucking non-White.

Any attack by a Muslim who doesn't have an obviously Muslim name will most definitely see him bleached.

Bombing shit is their religion, don't be islamaphobic goy :^)

>punishing them for slavery is islamphobic

HEY GUYS I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ENSLAVE THE NIGGERS AGAIN!

Not so fast kuffar, only native born muslims can enslave the Africans

When will enough be enough and we'll finally start to push back against these psychos?

As soon as i heard there was an explosion in in NYC I knew it was the habibs

The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>Overwhelming percentages of Muslims in many countries want Islamic law (sharia) to be the official law of the land, according to a worldwide survey by the Pew Research Center.

Typical Liberals

Can we just convert to our own sect of islam?

Then we can shield all our Cred Forums tier actions under the shield of islamphobia.

>that mistake swastika that normie kids always fuck up when trying to make a fresh one

Pretty clever addition

>only native born muslims
i'm excited

For every Muslim that actually carries out one of these attacks, there's thousands and possibly millions that agree with it.

Are you sure that's accurate when it is an actual study of ideology, and not a statistical analysis to show said causal link? I don't think you understand how things work in general.

An example is that a few hundred years ago there was a clear causal link between fundamentalist Christians and witch burning, even though it may have been statistically insignificant, it was clearly a christian undertaking, and the Christians that were OK with it, but didn't participate, were just as much to blame.

wtf i love allah now

this

There's more to this shit than just outright violence.

Oh boy

OH BOY

There's literally no evidence that he's Muslim. Your islamophobia is astounding.

Fox needs to keep stupid fucking whores off their panels.

I was hoping someone would post this kek

underrated.

And still the delusions continue.

yes but a muslim doing an attack is slightly likely that its religion motivated

>US NATURALIZED afghan AHMAD KHAN RAHAMI, 28, IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH A SERIES OF INTENTIONAL EXPLOSIONS. POLICE SAY TO PRACTICE CAUTION AS HE MAY BE EXPERIENCE MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND WORKPLACE DISSATISFACTION

DEUS VULT
MUSLIMS AD MORTEM

Only if it involves police officers shooting an African American, apparently.

If there was a causal link between being a Nazi and "killing Jews" we wouldn't have Israel.

Well there is no proof that he did it for any reason in particular. You are unfairly stereotyping him off of his race which is something that a dumb Trumpfkin like you would do.

We aren't stereotyping him because of his race.

We're stereotyping him because of his ethnicity, name, nationality and habit of blowing shit up.

>not a terrorist, but the explosives were intentional

maybe he's just part of a dumpster demolition company, which would also explain why he was in Jersey

the BBC is the best place to visit during a Muslim terrorist attack. They become so creative at dodging the issue

That's still awfully bigoted of you. He probably just had a mental illness or something. Real Islam like what theu practice at my local suburban mosque is peaceful.

Too much fried foods & petrol

I never knew there were fugees is Slovenia, is the internet fast enough for you?

>stereotyping
yes
>unfairly
really?

Where's the graph for the amount of attacks done by Muslims?

>Probably just had a mental illness

Billions of people globally have mental illnesses. If their was causality between being mentally ill and committing terrorism, you'd be dead right now.

You're a fucking bigoted, ignorant moron who has just stereotyped millions of people in the U.S. who struggle with mental defectiveness.

Shame.

Warrior of allah always blows up due to workplace issues, never from jihad,this is fact

Funny story that Cred Forums may take interest in... But I work at a port and for the first time in recent history, the radiation detectors picked up undeclared radiological material in a container just a few minutes ago.

a.pomf.cat/rjcljg.webm

>Muslim intentional exploader

Deus Vult

September holidays !

C.O.N.N.E.C.T T.H.E. D.O.T.S
O.
N.
N.
E.
C.
T.

T.
H.
E.

D.
O.
T.
S.
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/eid-al-adha-2016-holiday-day-160814084340209.html

Even worse than innocent people being slaughtered by Muslims is the possibility that people might be mean to Muslims.

My god it sounds like Comley before Congress. I guess just because the bomber didn't have any specific intent he won't be charge, right guys? Because intent is all that matters, not what actually happened right!?

>Real Islam like what theu practice at my local suburban mosque is peaceful.
No it isn't.

t. Ex. Muslim

Good argument.

It's pretty shitty, but it's technically true. 'Bombing' would have been a better word choice though.

An unintentional explosion could happen due to an electrical fault etc, but since these were IEDs left in bins, this was clearly not the case.

>Everyone is equal and we believe in facts
>LOL Trump is ugly, the hair hahahaha DRUMPF lets bastardize his name LOL I'm so glad I'm an educated liberal.

>Ahmad Khan Rahami

Must have been an white supremacist alt-right terrorist.

When the hell did "bombing" become an unacceptable word in media? Was it because Trump said it?

what book is this from?

because it implies there is a problem or a legitimate state of fear or uncertainty
if it was something intentional, then clearly how can that be a bad thing

It's a mystery! We need to put our best minds on it to figure it out.

MOTIVES NUCLEAR
MOTIVES NUCLEAR
MOTIVES NUCLEAR

I can't decide which I died more. These heaps of garbage or mooselims

not 'unclear' but random. completely random.

Which I want dead* I don't know what happened there

>Real Islam like what theu practice at my local suburban mosque is peaceful.

I think the Pew Research has some stats that show the US has the most peaceful muslims compared to anywhere else in the world. Outsider muslims are much more likely to support terrorism though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubr7YyYyDZQ

why does it hurt to read this level of stupid ?

They're frightened it will help Trump to the White house.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS #RELIGIONOFPEACE #DUMPDRUMPF #LOOKATMEIMTHESMARTEST

Notice how they already have mug shots of the bombers.

These guys have been previously arrested.

What, so no bombings, stabbings or shootings during the holidays ?
Lazy cunts

"We will defeat the evil, twisted ideology of the terrorists"
--Hillary, just now

SHIT NIGGA

Lets make up our own sect of islam called kekslam where we enslave niggets, treat women like shit, prwtend to worship pepeommad , and make our women dress from head to toe in frog suits.

>Motives unclear

Aka Radical Islam

What the fuck... I don't even. Do they want people to not trust the news at all? Are they trying to dig their own grave?

>Afghan Ahmad Khan Rahami

I'm sure this avid Trump supporter was trying to kill innocent black children to support white supremacy!

HE'S IN WEST POINT

I think #NiceAttack should take the crown.

Did they white wash it in PS like always? Looks it desu.

Rabbits arent rodents theyre lagomorphs!

>LONE WOLF PROBLEM

OH SHIT SHE ALMOST SAID WHITE MALE PROBLEM

>"Syrian Migrant Dies in German Blast"

Pls be keks

Praise kek

Hey! This guys on to something!

>he's already beating her in the polls
>some Muslamic terrists blow shit up without even killing anyone
literally perfect

>/pol
triggered

kek

>He probably just had a mental illness or something
Yeah, he's a follower of Islam.

Every day we get closer to a mass shooting and bombs going off at the far left BBC cuck headquarters.

>There are 1 billion muslims who don't do any >terrorist acts.

>If there was a causal link between "being a >muslim" and "doing terrorist attacks",
>we would see thousands of terrorist attacks daily

WE DO!

>Khan
top zozzle

>Want to go to usa, do my masters, get a well paying job and give back to the country.

>Yeah you have to like do a billion things to please us, otherwise we cannot let you in Pajeet/Chang

>Muslim just walks in shouting FACK YOU AMRIKA, FACK YOU MOTHER WHORE. I WILL BUMB YOU

>Why you may do as you please sir, you are welcome to fuck my ass, here let me spread my ass cheeks for you

If you guys are so desperate for brown people then take the right ones in

You might have a brain tumor or something m8.

>he thinks importing snackbars isn't intentional

No, taking "the right ones" means making a value judgment about what "right" means. That's wrong and hard and probably racist or something.

You guys have become too complacent

I was at a restaurant on Saturday night sitting at their bar while waiting for a table to open up. I saw on the TV that there was a bombing in NYC (the 3rd device was found at the time). I said "it's probably a Muslim doing this". At that moment I was asked to leave the restaurant by both the bartender and the patrons. I thought about not leaving, but I realized that they may have taken turn doing something to my food in the kitchen. Oh, this all happened in the lovely city of San Francisco. Fuck PC.

Many in the West believe we have the potential for a utopia.

We can just throw all caution to the wind if the "other" would just stop getting in the way.

Go back to Plebbit, cis scum.

It's not just complacency or even an apathetic lack of any reasoned desire to defend our own best interests: it's become an active attempt to work against defending our interests. It's like a kind of energetic laziness that rears its head whenever someone proposes taking some action that would better us or part of us: the laziness springs to life and lashes out at betterment, crying out for more pleasures, more indolence, and more pain.

>we would see thousands of terrorist attacks daily.
Guess what: we do. They happen in the middle east, where most of their ilk reside.

Who NYC here
I better not see that mufukka on the street I'll blast him

>the US has the most peaceful muslims compared to anywhere else in the world

That's because they used to assimilate when they came here. They knew we would blast them on sight if they tired their durka durka bullshit here.

But thanks to Clinton and Obabo importing tens of thousands of barbarian camel jockeys out of the goodness of their hearts, the American public now has to live in constant dread of "intentional detonations."

The Democrats and a great many Republicans deserve the guillotine for what they have done.

Wrong. It's the link between "being a Jew" and "controlling the UN" that caused Israel.

This
How can people be so fucking insane to let this happen.
Can't wait for trump to get elected and we become a no-burka zone
I hated seeing all the Muslim protesting and waah waaah Muslim persecution in college
Like want to fix your own nation? Drop the burqa fix your religion and country
Want to be a part of America? Take up arms against terrorists.

I hope we burn mudslime graves with pork

>Sentient

.. i think youre on to something here that sounds full body frog suits sounds amazing

The Fate of Empires

>unfairly
I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Interesting facts:

Ahmad Khan Rahami, the man wanted in the bombing, is the son of a man named Muhammad Rahami who runs a fast-food restaurant, First American Fried Chicken, in the ground floor of their home on Elmora Avenue, neighbors said.

The restaurant, which has employed Ahmad and some of his brothers, was such a persistent neighborhood nuisance that the city forced it to close early, said Mayor J. Christian Bollwage of Elizabeth.

When it was opened several years ago, it stayed open all night, Mr. Bollwage said.

Neighbors, including Dean McDermott, who lives on the corner of Linden and Elmora Avenues and works as a news videographer, said the restaurant drew rowdy crowds past midnight.

And? Leftard will keep defending them: neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1280823&page=6
They can do anything.

Wow you sure Corrected The Record

Just wait you know Twitter will start censoring any hashtag about Muslims

Well I'm gonna say it:

Cred Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

This is worse than Rotfunk. Hell, this is worse than Standard.

220lbs 5ft6 , sure sounds american

I think ONE terrorist attack where innocent people get killed and maimed and property destroyed is enough to keep them ALL out,

DONT LET CTR SLIDE US

Yeah, if only Muslims learned to condemn Sharia Law. Would be a step in the right direction

are u telling me that no burgers died ? fucking fat muslims got lazy from living american life

One of them apparently had "several encounters" with local police.

Coming up next; tanned German intentionally had sexual intercourse with unsuspecting woman who had no such intentions

>condemn Sharia Law
Never will happen, EVER, EVER.
Proven again and again and again. Neither will they condemn terrorist groups.

I think it was Rahami's father. His restaurant always got police called because it was so rowdy at the middle of the night. However this is what wr need know:

1. What mosque did Rahami and his father attend?

2. Was the Imam of the mosque preaching about Jihad or anything radical?

3. If Rahami had social media accounts, was he talking or tweeting about ISIS?

4. Was he considering joining ISIS?

ICM (2014): 16% of all French Muslims support ISIS, including 27% of those aged 18-24.
newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say al-Qaeda beliefs are Islamic or correct. (49% disagree),

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 38% of Muslim-Americans say Islamic State (ISIS) beliefs are Islamic or correct. (43% disagree),
Populus Survey: 18% of British Muslims would be proud or indifferent if a family member joined al-Qaeda.

Policy Exchange (2006): 7% Muslims in Britain admire al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups.

Center for Social Cohesion: One Third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam (Wikileaks cable)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Policy Exchange: One third of British Muslims believe anyone who leaves Islam should be killed

NOP Research: 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons;

NOP Research: Hardcore Islamists comprise 9% of Britain's Muslim population;
Another 29% would "aggressively defend" Islam;

Die Presse (2013): 1 in 5 Muslims in Austria believe that anyone wanting to leave Islam should be killed.
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/survey-on-islam-in-austria-18-of-muslims-support-death-sentence-for-apostasy-21-9-oppose-democracy/

Motivaction Survey (2014): 80% of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with Holy War against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters.
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/

BBC (2015): Following the Charlie Hebdo attacks, 27% of British Muslims openly support violence against cartoonists. Another 8% would not say, meaning that only 2 of 3 surveyed would say that the killings were not justified.
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 24% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified against those who "offend Islam" (60% disagree).

>bombing innocents
>muslim

Thanks again Islam

They caught him. He's in custody right now.

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 29% of Muslim-Americans agree that violence against those who insult Muhammad or the Quran is acceptable (61% disagree).

CM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

GfK NOP: 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state

NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

2015 (Jyllands Posten): 77% of Muslims in Denmark believe the Quran's instructions should be 'fully appied'.
thelocal.dk/20151013/danish-muslims-more-devout-than-in-years-past

2015 (Jyllands Postn): Only 53% of Danish Muslims believe Danish law should be based on the consitution and not the Quran.
thelocal.dk/20151019/forty-percent-danish-muslims-wants-quran-based-laws

ICM Poll (2016): 23% of British Muslim support the introduction of Sharia in the UK "instead of British Law"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3532355/More-half-Muslims-want-gay-sex-outlawed-nearly-quarter-support-areas-UK-run-sharia-law.html

ICM Poll (2016): 21% of British Muslims decline to condemn stoning adulterers (5% openly support them).

I was half expecting the suspect to be Mr. Bean for how much he fucked it up and failed.

That's not even fat by American standards.

>To absolutely nobodies surprise, it was a Muslim "non-terrorist" who has been attempting to blow people up.

AN AFGAN SAND NIGGER. ...

MOTIVES ARE VERY FUCKING CLEAR

ANOTHER NIGNOG TERROIST FROM THE RELIGION OF PISS AND HILLARY IS DEFENDING HIM.

THE LEFT ENABLES TERRORISM

THE LEFT SUPPORTS TERRORISM

THE LEFT SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED LIKE THE SAND NIGGERS.

ROT IN HELL HILLARY ALL YOU LEFTISTS SHOULD DIE A THOUSAND TIMES AND DROWN IN YOUR OWN BLOOD.

Dat name. Motives absolutely clear.

This only can help Trump more. Now that this is happening on American soil, people will realize that he's right

We don't know when he came here though, and that is critical. However, I do believe if it was anyone who may have radicalized him it was his father

How will this affect Trump's campaign? I only see it boosting his campaign immensely.

Inb4 #NotAllMuslims

this was about 20 mins from me, got the notification on the paki. Not that I could have done any good since the Jews nanny state disallows firearm discharge within my borough.

>when he came here though, and that is critical

No it's not

Has to be good for Trump, would have been better if he had killed a bunch of people desu. Bongo just made a monkey out of himself, still refuses to use words "islamic terrorism."

They will now be branded as individuals involved with justice, so they're pretty much fucked

>motive unclear

Taking to Twitter with this pic

The Qu'ran alway contridicts itself. I mean have you ever read one? It pretty much says to be peaceful but also to strike fear/kill the infedels. The Muslim faith is just stupid and compiled works from borrowed nonsense.

Clinton and the (((news))) are already blaming Trump.

>he turned terrorist because of rampant racism!

DAMN YOU Cred Forums YOU AND YOUR TOXIC IDEOLOGY OF HATE CAUSED THIS POOR MAN TO TRY TO BLOW PEOPLE UP

Is it really him?

If so:
>neckbeard
>shaved mustache
>Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: "Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."

t-totally not a Muslim

>If we criticize the Religion of Peace, it radicalizes.

Damn, you should be rewarded with a nobel prize of peace.

>someone using drumpf unironically
Fucking.