MAJOR HAPPENING COMING 10/4/16

MAJOR 9/11 TIER HAPPENING COMING ON 10/4/16

youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4

stock up on GUNS
stock up on AMMO
stock up on FOOD
and most importantly, if you live in cali, get the HELL out!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/health-science/aarp-ad-bath/2014/11/09/b2329e20-6854-11e4-bafd-6598192a448d_video.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
clyp.it/vzfyjdcp
youtu.be/Lcee77qxcjc?t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4
clyp.it/1orxfq5k
clyp.it/ib3k4xnm
cdfa.ca.gov/statistics
cnn.com/2016/09/19/opinions/october-election-surprise-zelizer/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more allusion

washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/health-science/aarp-ad-bath/2014/11/09/b2329e20-6854-11e4-bafd-6598192a448d_video.html

listen to this commercial with your headphones on and listen to what is being said on the TV in the background

>27 minutes

can you give me the 'too long/ didn't watch' rundown of this?

Okay what the FUCK

this is SPOOKY

the same (((movies))) that subliminally allude to 9/11 also allude to another event on 10/4/16

Can't help but read that as April 10th

also that event will most likely involve the twin domes nuclear facility in California

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station

Seriously this is fucked up

Bump

What the fuck!!

Ten four keep me posted

>10.4.2016
nigga, that was 5 months ago

>Something about "bankers"

>"local government declaring marshall law"

wtf is being said? can`t hear shit.

>what is the american dating system????
Why did Hitler leave your grandparents alive

Sort your fucking date out please. It's 4/10/16 to normal people

My headphones are shitty, what does it say.

Can't hear shit while phoneposting, but I did have a Goldman Sachs advert. Fitting

>Roles change without us noticing

McCarthy was right. It's too late.

>A FUCKING PRISON COLONY

>unified code theory

It says the the president has declared martial law and something about an outbreak. It's legitimately hard to hear without decent headphones

i can only hear martial law.

>local government declares marshall law
>measures to contain the breakout

Why did they even have that first half of the ad where the news is in the background? It doesn't contribute to the narrative nor does it help convey the ultimate message of the ad

read

Specifically

"riots nationwide have prompted local governments to declare martial law the president is asking that citizens find safety and remain calm authorities are working their hardest to contain the outbreak"

Oh shit
And your ID
>CryQQ

But April is long gone m8

I thought it was bullshit until I watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE

10-4 is a trucking term.

Remember the big rig chase in Cali with 'ACT' in big letter on the side? They were telling the Crisis Actors to be ready.

I hope you are joking

>The freemasons do this
>6/19/16...6+19+16=41=King
> NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND LEBRON SCORED 41 AND WILL BE CROWNED Wake Up Numerology is LEGIT

Really made me think

as interesting as this is, I can explain all of this with one metaphor: If what you see is a house and you want to build a house, then you will find the bricks to make it so.

Subliminal conditioning/telling you of their plans. They always do it, they think it absolves them of guilt and they like to show off.

He literally predicted the finals a month before they happened but whatever man, you didn't even watch more than two seconds of the video

What if the big bad wolf comes knockin'?

wolf cant blow down shit if you sittin surrounded by concreted bricks ma nigga

are you expecting me to listen to a talking image of a cat with a tinfoil hat on

whats it like being spitroasted by totalitarian superpowers?

I LIVE IN CALI

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just end me already

Kind of like the Lone Gunman pilot episode

K...KEEP ME POSTED

No, it's a pretty shit intro, that's only like the first 20 seconds of the video, just skip that shit

I know that sportsball is rigged. But when you put shit like this in the video, it's most likely a mentally ill man looking for secret illuminaty where there is none.

The numerology itself is pretty retarded yeah it's more the media allusions I believe have more merit. Later in the video he plays some clips that are broken down like the one I posted in the op

I'm hoping 10/4 blows over like everyone else but you never know

>implying poland wasn't a superpower for the biggest part of history

Git gud you abo fuck

>I own a gun store in Cali and business could be better.
>time to scare pol

No idea, but it can be comparable to having to bow down to subhuman abos and emus

We're well past the 10th of April 2016. Try harder next time fag.

i was not sure at first, but that amazing Word Art convinced me

My neophyte attempt at cleaning up the audio a bit

clyp.it/vzfyjdcp

RPG RPG RPG
youtu.be/Lcee77qxcjc?t=24s

are you guys trolling?????????
or just fkn stupid

Thats the day my gym membership expires! Sheeeeeeiiiiittt. Does it have anything to do with me getting fat?

this is old as fuck

>10th of April 2016

OP stop larping

Nice work

who told you about the emus
who opened their mouth

Honestly if they destroy California do we lose anything? Trump wins and degeneracy, illegals and jewywood are gone.

>This WILL reach 300 posts
Just kill Cred Forums already.

Your mum while me and a ice nigger were giving her the ol' Fred Rogers.

This is some next level autism.

Arumba

We meme around but we actually care about our /k/ommandos in commiefornia
Stupid leaf, don't you understand nationalism

how likely do you honestly think the possibility of "they", whoever that is in your dumbshit little leaf brain, would destroying a whole coast of one of the most secure nations on the planet?

Fucking stupid reddit newfags. Die.

Why would ((())) destroy their second capital?

I thought Cred Forums would know better than fall for this shit after the "BadSelfEater" hoax

Why would (((they))) attack new york?

A good 25% of Cred Forums are /x/ cross-posters.

They are suckers for numerology bullshit like this.

It's a fucking 50/50 chance you idiot. People that buy into this shit are so dumb.

>Lego movie
>free masonry

Nope. That's enough Internet for today and it's not even 8 am.

this nigger would literally count the hairs on a background extra inside a coffee scene from a 1980s TV ad, divide that by the main character's teeth to the power of the breakfast bill amount laying on that table, and conclude something about 9/11

>10/4/16
Glad that date has passed already and nothing happened Or did you think the illuminati conforms to your retarded US backward dates?

Liberals would defend obongo killing another few k Americans to stop Literally Hitler from being elected

Kek

This video is so dumb, if you look hard enough for secret codes youll find them but that doesnt mean they are true. Stop extrapolating

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I am ashamed to say I watched this entire video.
The conslusions he makes are pants on head retarded.

>GO GET ROG
>ROG IS SHORT FOR ROGER RABBIT
>ZEMECKIS MADE ROGER RABBIT

Nigga wut? What kind of mental leap do you have to do to reach this conclusion?

10th april 2016 is in the past. Are you dumb user?

>what are fake breaking news from sci fi movies used as extras

10/4/16 was like 5 months ago you moron

all this numerology is just coincidence you silly conspiratards

every
single
example

Why is the NRA allowed to post here??

>buy gunz and ammo

Fuck off.

Anyone can post here, even cucklet CTR faggots like you

America datting system morons

Holy shit guys, that is my birthday.... Does thst mean I'm the Anti-Christ? Or does it mean my moms getting me an Xbox one?

>youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4

Im not watching 27 minutes of autism. Where is the tl;dw

What if this actually happens for real this time

I didn't hear a fucking thing what time should i be listening?

Guy tinfoils the fuck out for half an hour and pulls shit out of his ass to reach the numeric symbolism he wants. There's a few interesting bits in there though.

Read the thread before posting

>HAPPENING COMING ON 10/4/16
Kinda like the May 1 (May Day) happening? Or the August 14 Yellowstone eruption? Fuck off. Sage.

TL;DW: OP found a ten and a four in some movie, so that's the next happening date.

It's some mouthbreather sperging out and adding every number on a screen in a way to make 9/11 out of it.
It's mockimgbird

However the ad in the 1st post is interesting enough

wasn't there supposed to be something a few days ago too?

For a country of plumbers you'd think you be better at shit posting

Praise Kek! There will be a new 9/11

You are the definition of stupid

When has it ever actually happened?

You all over blow minuscule little things as happenings.

>a talking cat with a foil hate
yeah i dunno about all that
heres something interesting though
NYC bomb went off where the bomb in the beginning of tom clancys The Division goes off. pretty much exactly in the same spot
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4

side note i just started a new job today so ill be stocking up on shit regardless

The new 9/11 will be 9/23 - 9/24

>1 post
>no proof

Fuck off

confirmed for nothing happening on that date

you honestly think that after posting a video like this on THIS fucking website, where thousands of people might read your stuff, it will happen like described in that video? It would go viral in hours and the elites would be fucked

Just remember this guys, if it's gonna happen, you won't see it coming.

Can't deny the dubs faggot.
Praise Kek!

I dont know man!!!! if he had internet like we did before 9/11 im sure someone might have discovered it. But you're right. Why lay out something like that? but all this predictive programming is why they would consider doing some shit like that. I dont know man im scared tho.

To depict the loving care of a mother for her child, you raging autist, and compare it to the care of a child for their aging parent.

((()))

Okayyyyy....

>Talking cat with tin foil hat on
>Dail up modem noises
>"The 1996 film The Matrix"

Nope, the Matrix was a 1999 film. Bye now!

>numerology
ok i will just keep an open mind

>Pittsburgh
Oh shoot i live there, getting spoopy

>dark knight kicker named ravenstahl == Baltimore
nah, that was the mayor's name at the time
>flat earth
i wish he had opened with that so i could have immediately identified this guy as an idiot and wouldn't have wasted twenty minutes

Well, that was weird...

FUCK!

It's another bad self eater, but who cares! Let's hype!

there was people there

There's no flat earth stuff in the video. I watched it

That's what the SECOND half of the ad does
the FIRST half is just the news broadcast

2 Isis monkeys attempting to plant an Isis flag. Great use of military funds.

When they put the ad on youtube they replaced the news audio with a weather forecast. Here are enhanced versions of the youtube and WP versions:

YT: clyp.it/1orxfq5k
WP: clyp.it/ib3k4xnm

OH GOD HURFF DURFF ITS ANOTHER HAPPENING THIS TIME FOR REAL
HAPPPPEENNNIINNNGGG!!!!!!

Fuck off.

I've been somewhat excited about Cred Forums's "happenings" every time. So far nothing has ever happened on said dates, nothing will happen this time. Better stop browsing this waste of time board.

You fuckin wot m8

We should make a past happenings thread (that didn't happen) so the people STFU. I remember these.

-Semitah
-deustche bank
-georgia guidestones
-the economist cover

??

>U.S government declaring martial law in T.V background

shit nigger. thats some weird shit

>tfw it actually happens on 10/4

KEK WILLS IT

Look what you did

check'd

Oh shit

WITNESSED

BUILD
THE
BUNKERS

SHUT
IT
DOWN

At school at ucla. Am I fucked?

>ww3 soon fellow American!
>when?
>NOW

Those fuckers better leave the nuclear facilities alone. We are never going to get away from coal if it keeps getting a bad fucking reputation

The American dating system is to fuck as many people as you can until you are a hollow shell of a human

Now I'm just saying, that whole chase was weird as fuck. The guy was actually obeying traffic laws and everything and then he gave up without a hitch.

Maybe he wasn't "just a car chase" and maybe he was forced into doing something to signal...

Also is numerology the real redpill or is it when you start getting into /x/ tier stuff? How would I learn and educate myself on numerology and it's practices.

You forgot burger dating

For some unknown reason we date stuff
Month/day/year

Oh shit nigger

>Marshall law
>contain the outbreak
Ok I can confirm those 2 but theres no date or location for this commercial...

Connecting it to a youtube guy seems like a stretch. Can any autists help?

Praise Kek!
Let's sing to his glory as Commiefornia is separated from the mainland and sinks into the fucking Pacific.

Fuck
Worst of it is that really gonna happen

The first thing he says:
>The 1996 movie, "The Matrix"
It came out in 1999. Right off the bat he gets a well known fact wrong.

LITERALLY like 30 seconds later he corrects himself

KEK

19:30 talks about a "firmament" and literally describes a map as a "flat earth map"

all maps are flat so wtf is a flat earth map

this guy is just seeing shapes in the clouds

>999

Lets jam

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED
YOU DID THIS
TRUMP ISN'T EVEN PRESIDENT YET
AND YET YOU DID THIS

He was talking about the literal flat earth map that was on the ground. It was when he was talking about the Superman movie. He meant the literal map on the floor

Gj senpai kek approves

wtf i hate happenings now

OK 10-4

KEEP ME UPDATED

Lets assume it is the powers that be subtly hinting at their next big plan, why exactly would they bother doing this? To fuck with conspiracy theorists heads?

>clyp.it/vzfyjdcp
>?? barricade onboard
>when those (((MOM))) point of action
>lime tasting water? sponsored local government to declare marshall law
>the president said he met with ????
>authorities are working on the problem to contain the outbreak

The biggest agricultural state in the us?

10:45 "they know NASA is a fraud. they know the whole globe paradigm is an untenable philosophy"

what did he mean by this?

Fucking kek

Its their own version of meme magic.

correction: this happens at 19:45

>checkd
Also for all Cali Bros, if you're in the 909 area, you're safe. If you're 951, Rip you

>the 1996 film the matrix

That was 1999. Am I about to be trolled for 27.5 more minutes too?

Meh, most their produce is luxury items anyway. I think the only necessary crop they grow are rice, beans and some hot peppers.

The world will not miss almonds and iceberg lettuce that badly. I buy the vast majority of my meat and produce from local farms anyway, way cheaper and way tastier.

Cali produces nothing of actual importance though. For example Oklahoma disappears, the US just lost 30% of its grain production. Texas disappears and the US just lost almost half its beef production. California disappears and the US loses... the world loses 75% of its almond production. Oh and avocados.

I dont know about you, but I can easily go the rest of my life without a single almond.

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT, EVIL WILL FIND US

Maybe the next happening is making everyone so paranoid they start believing in magic and secrets so they consume everything with OCD looking for signs that are not there.

The more scared and paranoid you are, the more likely you are to be controlled.

sounds like a gag

Over 1/3 of veggies and 2/3 of fruits and nuts. Plus a lot of dairy, beef, poultry, and eggs.

cdfa.ca.gov/statistics

It's clearly a gag.

Thanks for the heads up mate. Picking that time to take a trip. I live RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO THE PLACE HOLY FUCK IM OUTTA HERE

Oh jesus christ
FUCK

you guys are missing the storyline.
did martial law ever happen? the first part of the commercial is probably set back-in-time.

>two digits trips

I have been blessed.

FOUR SIX FOUR SIX FOUR SIX

What does Cred Forums know about PNM?

Jason is still locked up. Does anyone know what he did?

(I'm asking before I read the thread so sorry if it was covered)

Kek

Isn't the deutsche bank thing still happening? And weren't trump and hillary on the economist cover?

Let's make it happen!

I'm curious to see what veggies. And I really don't consider nuts to be essential items, they're primarily used for snacks, desert items, and milks/oils.

The only things that couldn't be replaced easily are any tree fruits/nuts and the wines. These are things I think we can cope without. At least here on the east coast I can't see thier being too much of a backlash.

> 10-4

OVER AND OUT

>27 minute video
Tr;dr version?
What more can you tell me about cali?!i live in SoCal

jesus is the red pill my friend. no need in getting into anything as long as you believe in jesus and act thereof.

this is a slide thread anyway

script was submitted in 94, filmed in 98

1999 - [(1+9+9+8) - (1+9+9+4)] = 1995 : 1+9+9+5 = 24 = 2+4 = 6 x 3 [c a t] = 666

therefore, who cares

>itt: kids that don't understand eastereggs by bored editors

I just don't want to see EVERYTHING get more expensive. We got a little taste after the bird flu thing when eggs went up.

flyovers BTFO

dude, that's not an argument. Hillary and Trump are 2 mediatic figures.
also, "isn't the deustche bank still happening" is like saying you are dying right now, it's somehow true, but is not HAPPENING!!

fuck

>I know you posted a bulletproof source but I still can't admit to being wrong

What the actual fuck?

Okay. That was genuinely creepy.

You are correct, those question are not arguments. I was hoping you would clarify a little desu.

D bank's stock is plummeting, and they are being sued for 14 bil. More to come on that front. Are you referring to something else?

What economist cover happening are you referring to? Those covers are pretty busy with symbolism.

Shadilay!

>D bank's stock is plummeting, and they are being sued for 14 bil. More to come on that front. Are you referring to something else?

I understand for a happening when it touches the floor. that's when things happen. until then, nothing in going on right now.

>What economist cover happening are you referring to? Those covers are pretty busy with symbolism.

a lot of threads about the economist, the people on the conver, the symbols, the meaning... not a happening was forecasted.

Look at his ID: M4Cry
M is 1000 in roman numbers, so add the 4:
1004Cry
10 04 Cry
HOLY FUCK This must be it, i'm getting my bob ready.

who is this phallus chalice?

But that was over five months ago, dude!

>martial law
>outbreak
>apparently involves nuclear domes or some shit
>news audio removed in youtube version
fuuuuck that shit nigger
thank christ i live across the fucking country

That ad has nothing to do with any date or CA though

>464646
Kek walks among us.

oh for fucks sake user
someone put me in the screencap

Wat.jpeg
So guide me through this lads, what would this mean on a global scale?

>Lost a fucking war against emus

When in the history of Cred Forums has ever been a specified date given for a happening that actually got executed on such date?

?

> Never

So I am most unworried about this date. I will just have a good day instead of being clustered to a happening that won't happen.

>Doesnt know about Deutsche Bank.

Seriously. What the fuck.

Wat

QQ at the end as well, we're doomed...

That's the point. They don't launch airstrikes on random empty fields.

All I see in the video is a fucking NEET who
has lost purpose in life and starts annoying
goodwilling people with brainwashing shit about shit that will never, ever be predicted. EVER

holy fucking shit. This is legit. Is hillary going to california during that time? or anyone of significance? Could this be related to "fall of cassandra"?

Neger waarom? Hoe erg zou dit zijn voor Nederland? (tenzij oorlog en shit).
Hier hebben we het erover en gaan weer werken.

What is 2012? What is Shemitah? What is Ebola/Zika/etc.? What is Bad Self Eater?

Come on, guys. Stop.

I got you senpai

this might actually be happening.

You should always have a good day mate, and although dates never work out, happenings will always happen.
Martial law is coming.

Fucking confirmed

Nothing will happen.

9/11

Oh shit I see it now

ga werken man

My lord has blessed me with his guidance! Thank you lord, please let it be soon! My body is ready.

Also it says video is not available

Nothing will happen.

Wat zeg ik nou net? Boven of onder de rivier, kut?

September 13rd

DID THE YOUTUBE JEWS REMOVE IT ALREADY???

FUCK! who saved it

>marshal law
>we need to contain the outbreak

i dont normally play in ARG threads

but fucking shit guys

Nothing ever happens when it's predicted to happen.

its still up you dickbags

FUCKING ENDS WITH

"ROLS CHANGE WITHOUT US NOTICING"

WAT THE FUCK

>that flag

you can thank cameron for that

Not for me I'm on my iPhone tho

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

dude weed lmao

good thing no one can call you out for making random predictions on anonymous chinese cartoon board

Have you never looked at a mirror before? that's pretty impressive

we need to use our meme powers to stop this.

It'll prolly not happen, however if it happens, it'll be funny in a month.

Inb4 this is just a new BSE

Dirty bomb in Europe when?!?

My thoughts as well..

Not likely in the near future, sadly.. Would mean instant chaos.

Weren't Final Fantasy discs were white?

Who is rol

It is obscured at a point, "any other point of entry *garbled* Nationwide have prompted local governments to declare martial law."

Then again its a commercial for insurance, maybe playing on paranoia is not too far off for them.

SHADILAY

This guy sounds a bit like Dale

You can't hear it on speakers. So there is no way an old person would be able to notice it
It's literally the definition of subliminal

>The day of the VP debates

PENCE SURGE CONFIRMED

In the US we use Month/Day/Year format so 10/4/2016 is Oct/4/2016

I've only seen the first 6 min but this seems like bullshit.

What does the TV guy said? I still can't undersand

>post completely schizophrenic shit
>257 replies and 63 images omitted. Click here to view.

I hate what pol has become

Still can't understand what the guy is saying, but hear gunshots in the background.

You stated widespread famine, not apples getting 2 bucks a pound more expensive.

Any chance this background audio is from a zombie movie or other film?

Poo

No this is obviously the work of a super Jew. Imagine being so cheap and lazy you use a prerecorded happening tape to save a couple bucks.

You mean what has pol never stopped being newfag

>10/4/16

What the fuck, we already had April.

Welp, looks like its confirmed then!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Onofre_Nuclear_Generating_Station

>every degenerate nigger and spic in socal dies
>california goes red
>america is made great again

Tell me why this is a bad thing.

god damnit

I used to work for AAA cooper transportation - ACT.

Pretty shitty people there, mostly blacks.

None of these guys are ever right. They find interesting synchronicities after the fact in movies, but they have 0 predictive abilities.

Just watch, this will end up just like the stupid HAPPENING threads a month ago about Yellowstone exploding. That didn't happen, neither will this.

Lowest digits to highest you fuckwit.
We're america and we'll use any system we fucking want
>kys

Best beer ever. My favorite is the red one. Tastes like cheery!

you don't know even a little bit about san diego do you?

SHOCKING PROOF THAT MALT LIQUOR IS BEHIND IT ALL

on my birthday :)

"Brace for an October Surprise"

CNN this morning

cnn.com/2016/09/19/opinions/october-election-surprise-zelizer/index.html

>yfw it actually happens because of gets like this.
>yfw these ops and false flagging happen because of gets like this.

Who would believe an internet messageboard?
You could have all the intel in the world but wouldn't be able to guess the happening date because CIA uses our kek power.

whew

nothing will turn red if the facility goes full chernobil , everything will glow however and california will become a closed zone with millitary checkpoint at the entrance just like chernobil

whats happening on the 4th of october ?

FUCK WHY

we're all the antichrist pretending we're not.

MAKE

IT

FUCKING

STOP

That's my 25th birthday!

There are too many coincidences in this thread

I think it's actually happening this time guys. What do I do?

God I hope so. Give me a birthday worth remembering.

/pol just loves happenings more than being labeled retarded amd falling to some ad trick. That is why fake happening threads will always warrant some attention on /pol

Somebody get Illuminati user on the board double quick.

>10-4
CONFIRMED for happening involving multiple remote controlled semi trucks loaded with explosives or biological gonna wreak havoc across the country.
Cap this

silver

I feel dumber for watching 4 minutes of this shit. Sage this garbage

More imporatenly - who will be blamed and invaded this time?

Iran? North Korea?

Crazy nutjob says movies predict terrorism. Which is absolutely insane

Why is the cat talking. I don't understand.