**BREAKING ** NYC BOMBER CONFIRMED MUDSLIME

Where were you when Trump just secured New York after another "Religion of Peace" bombing?

Such surprise

RELIGION

If only Trump could win New York. That would be glorious.

Unfortunately, NY is run by Dem machines. They will bus thousands of vagrants, niggers, and beaners to the polls in exchange for a cup of soup and a sandwich.

Did this even need to be confirmed?

What we're forgetting is that he's still on the loose. He could kill some people even.

lost

Driving amberlamps

Its not bombin
Its an exlosion
no terror in NY, Trump is racist
>watched CNN all weekend

duh. if it's a bombing it's a muslim. if it's shooting up a classroom of children it's a white american

Has anyone seen this?

Yes. It's fake.

>Has anyone seen this?

Why is it a fake? or how do you know?

fake and gay, literally...

I think we should ignore that it might have been IS, and use this as a way to get rid of, or at least disembowel the LGBT idoits!

That would be fucking retarded, they would just wave it off as a lone nut. But the truth, that these were muslims again, fits perfectly in the narrative, and way higher percentage of muslim present danger to people than faggots, and this will help Trump win, plus again, it is the fucking truth. So fuck off with this shit.

Tumblr has been a problem for years, this is the perfect opportunity to expose the bullshit that goes on there. IE LGBT mentality = violent and crazy. A way to show the extremism of the left LGBT movement would set them back. Who would attend a parade of voilent weirdos, or support giving them any more rights if they are even thought capable of this behavior?

Every sane person already things they are mentally handicapped crybabies, and annoyed by them. No need to make shit up, they are pathetic as it is. All lies are find out, like the holohoax, so fuck off you dirty kike, and don't try to divert responsibility from your pet sandpeople.

Someone Hungry thinking they are other then mixed blood sandniggers, how rich!

>Hungry
>and made up slander
Nice one Schlomo, I'll remember that when killing the "chosen".

"chosen"???? Are you projecting here?? I would be as bold as to point out the better living conditions built by white Europeans, but other then that which can be seen is the only proof. We all should know history is wrote by those in control, and hardly ever the truth. I can though look in the mirror and at history books and see the image of me and it compares to a strong genetic line. Does that prove anything no, and im not one to delude myself with untruths.

I can tell from your writing you're almost singular in your thinking that it can only be the Muslims that did this. Then you have the pretentiousness to think you can just kill people, because they are just going to lay down and die because you're so tough and shit RIGHT?