Guys could you please stop with the bigotry?

Guys could you please stop with the bigotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as the koran is around there will be bigotry

Cool clock Ahmad

Can you please fuck off?

This. Islam has never had a reformation that makes it compatible with other cultures. It's adherents must murder or subjugate everyone as commanded by their God.

Part of the reason I hate progressives so much is the fact they outright ignore such a threat just so they can virtue signal.

if government doesn't fix this, the people will

Yea let's be real fucking clear

Virtue signal and get more votes...

Serbia
>try to exterminate muslims
>get bombed

Modern society
>welcome muslims with open hands
>get bombed

I love the look on the bodyguard's face, "Ah, fuck, she's seizing again."

Bigotry is a biological reflex for self preservation. Better a haji dead than myself or my family.

Really makes you think.

She's right
Most of the 'terrorist attacks' are intel agency black ops using Muslim patsies.
Most of the raping is probably more bc they are from tribal third world shitholes, Islam probably has a slight civilizing effect on them.
That doesn't mean I want Muslim immigration.

>mudslimes

Justice for Pepe!!!

>Muslims
>tolerant

>Playing a game with asymmetric diplomacy options
Aka how to lose.

She seriously need to be tweetbombed to hell and back "Read the Quran before you speak for them", until she sharts herself in fear at the realization of what she's been blindly advocating

"Let's be clear; Islam is a religion of peace and muslims aren't terrorists. If you keep saying that they'll kill us all."

I think I can explain Michael Moore: liberal-flavoured cheetos

she needs to stop whitesplainning
t. Nation of Islam

>blindly

She knows what she's doing, user.

But they keep attacking shit, Thier religion sucks not thier skin color

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Posting from warzone alpha
front lines don't look so good
king is not what he used to be
gotta go now, black people everywhere
gotta stay alert
out

>let's be clear

Obama is that you? Why are you even writing her tweets for her now? That's pathetic man.

Exactly. I'm a muslim and ive broken the law.

>butchr̶er
>it's

no

Hysteric Hillary

*Never

Islam will never, ever "reform". A reformation in line with what happened with Roman Catholicism won't ever happen because such a thing would be outright defy Islamic theology and canon, and it's a statement that's a complete failure to even understand what the protestant reformation even was.

who is she quoting?

because if someone lifts one finger to say islam is not perfect and needs a reformation,he will be stoned to death

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>sage

>Chrysippus
>he was looking his donkey trying to eat some figs and said:" Now give the donkey a drink of pure wine to wash down the figs"
>He died from laughter
>being this anti-stoic

Delete your account

>virtue signal

what is this newspeak, I see it everywhere

"Advocating a political or philosophical position, and/or taking up a public cause, from a position of vanity, for the primary purpose of demonstrating your conformity with fashionable pop culture values." Is the best of the definitions I've seen.

Eat shit cunt.

Hillary Merkel

Mind blown