G'day

Redpill me about Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Its not that full.

no it's full

although commonly thought to be a large island / small continent that is only sparsely populated, australia is in fact full

I'm an Indian taxi driver working here illegally. It's great

aboriginals are a billions times worse than american niggers. Niggers, there are exceptions where some act classy. There is not a single fucking Aboriginal who can hold a job and resist sniffing petrol. We expect there to be exceptions, but there are yet to be any.

We're at maximum capacity

that sure is one crazy conspiracy you have there Gheorghe.

no more room for a fucking white male?

hey I think I did a runner on you last Saturday, also I munted in the back seat but you didn't notice

track this one down.

My favorite part of lebanon :^)

france is getting fucked with muslims on the daily. how much worse could they be?

only if you get your government to make an exchange program. we will take a white person in exchange for a non-white

Is Australia leaning and moving towards a PC govt. ideologies? Or more right "You adapt to us" type think?

He was comparing abos to american niggers,not to muslims.

The good think in Australia is that,unlike France,the majority of whites aren't kissing the asses of those shitskins.

'straya r8 8/8 m8

More right

Look up Pauline Hanson

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Cred Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Now fuck off.

I'm in Newcastle
Nah mate I'm a good one

well aboriginals are fucking lazy, mudslimes breed like a virus and want to take over, so mudslimes are more of a threat to humanity.

yea my FB feed is mostly french friends ignoring the issue of muslim/radical islam, or posting support that they need to accept them into the culture.

I saw a lot of my friends showing support of the burkini too but thats another topic, i wanna stay on straya

it's cuz canucks try too hard to fit in and get accepted and liked, the desperation puts people off

i choose abos over muslims

They have Hotter chicks then you France can you Imagine that !?

easily, french woman get fantasized and exaggerated a lot. truth is they are real fuckn average looking, don't believe in even basic amounts of makeup, and automatically assume theyre better than you because they're french, fuck 'em

A few years ago Australia loved French people.

Now we're sick of you French cunts burning our wildlife, stabbing Asian qts and generally treating the place like a toilet.

Paris influence... youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

you should see the parisian streets, they really are filthy, bottles of wine everywhere, trash, metro tickets discarded on the roads, cigarette butts EVERYWHERE, and metro system always smells like fucking ass because french ppl only believe in taking a shower every 2-4 days and no deodorant.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
what the fuck is that

Its full of obnoxious Bruce's and Sheila's.

I'll take Bruce's and Sheila's over ahmed and ameen.

I have seen it, Marseille was infinitely worse. I liked aux en Provence.

There is something selfish and dirty about Franchise, and not just the Muslims.

She so fucking good with her mouth ..

yeah it really is in their attitudes and mentality of growing up "french" I'm really tired of it. I just want a chill place with good outlook on life and not have to constantly be switched "on" and alert about either some french asshole (the beaurocratic system is abysmal), or some attack from a fucking muslim person. And also, even dealing with people in stores they treat you like you are a big inconvenience all the time. It is not unusual or rare at all to have stores already closing, lowering the gates (like in a mall) half way , 30-45mins BEFORE CLOSING TIME??? French people DONT LIKE WORKING

fuckin love tall socks, those heart tattoos should be bruises from being on her knees though

Mexican here, Melbourne is fucking great. To much fucking Colombians and Japaneses tho.

Are abos smart enough to believe in Islame?

yeah i hear melbourne is fucking nice as shit, very "european" without the shitty parts of it being europe. Small cobble stone streets, cafes, boutiques, little fooderies an shit. I wanna spend a year in Syd then do a year in Melbourne.

Ps how the fuck did you swim that far to get to straya you mad cunt

>abos
>smart enough

Choose one

Cunts

is there good mexican food, if yes, moving tomorrow because there is NO mexican joints in france and the ones that are, are "spanish-y". fuck that

The Australian Chicks are not debauched enough to my liking .. that the only problem ..

then you can make em that way

>Redpill me about Australia
I want off this forsaken island as soon as I finish my degree in accounting

That's the red pill

How'd you swim all the way here?

fair enough man, can you tell me why you want off it ? I wanna hear the bad shit about it before I try and go live there for a year or 2

More Brits, French, New Zealand not much Wallaroo here ..

Go home you smelly wetback

the country is finished once the remnants of the mining industry dies out

People strive for success, but they don't really strive to be any better than the best we already have. Which is never that great because there aren't many of us (although we're still pretty full). So we celebrate mediocrity a lot just because it's the best we've got.

whats your eta on that, will it be more import than export of a country? high taxes / low job percentage

The mining industry is just idling at pre-boom levels. Iron ore isn't going anywhere.

Need more Wallaroo Chicks In Canada !! Awooo !! Please Australia send you chicks to Canada under double ! We deserved it !!