Seinfeld is degenerate

I didn't realize until recently, but pretty much everything about Seinfeld is degenerate. The premarital sex and openness of thier sex. Show about floundering around doing nothing during the twilight of your reproductive years. No respect for elders. No marriage, no kids and even when they get close George's fiancee dies and he goes "meh"
Maybe some of you see it as an absurdist show or poking fun of these kinds of people but i can't help thinking it's more of Jewish conditioning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saMy_JY3I7M
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHz493rnLw
youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23s4
youtu.be/UEiMv4mCI1g?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=6b7li06J4MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jerry (((Seinfeld))) is a jew you mongoloid, what did you expect

Kkkramer is the best part of the show t b h

you're just noticing this? Ever since 1965 tv shows have become a cultural marxist indoctrination tool. Watch All in the Family, MASH, The Jeffersons, One Day at a Time, and most other shows back then. You'll clearly see how cultural marxist ideals were progressively eased in to acclimate a conservative generation.

lol mate 99% of the show's cast/producers/writers/directors etc etc are Jewish.

It's the most Jewish television show in history. It's also hilarious.

I bet none of you knew that Julia Louis-Dreyfus, the person who plays Elaine, is worth 3 BILLION dollars. She's worth more than all the cast and producers combined.

>3jews living in New York
I sure didn't see that coming.

I guess you missed the episode where they made fun of communism:
youtube.com/watch?v=saMy_JY3I7M
...and the episode wher George BTFOs feminism:
youtube.com/watch?v=1YHz493rnLw

Seinfeld specifically had an episode where Elaine was gushing and bragging that she was dating a communist. The same communist who then sucks Kramer (a complete buffoon) into the same ideology who then gets humiliated by a child and a midget.

IRL Jerry defended Kramer after this, pretty based desu

youtu.be/BoLPLsQbdt0

youtube.com/watch?v=f-6UwDP23s4

>hating on Seinfeld

the entire show is about a group of kikes in new york, are you stupid?

I still love Seinfeld

I hope Constanza posting never dies desu

To be fair, the show does not particularly endorse the behavior of it's protagonists. Isn't that the whole point? That they are cunts?

Good ole Archie. There's an episode where he's in the KKK and they burn a cross on a nigger's lawn

I have always hated this show,

>what did you expect

pedophilia, oh wait he did that

yes, it was an exageration, the show's ending itself poked fun at how terrible people they were

it's a show that viewers to empathise with the worse side of themselves, in a fresh and liberating manner
yes, it was degenerate, you can accuse it of being a conditioning tool if you want, but people are usually so shitty, they just don't say it

>She's worth more than all the cast and producers combined.

Dreyfus fund, one of the richest women on earth, fuck her ugly oily hide to hell

Even in the show people around them kind of looked down on them for being so degenerate. Remember when everyone thought they where fucked up for not being able to stop masturbating? That being said its still funny as fuck so who really cares, just don't take it so seriously

They're all Jews.

Kramer, Elaine, Costanza, and Seinfeld are all Jews.

They just couldn't have the show outright be about 4 Jews living in NY, but that's what it is.

I thought Costanza was Italian.

>oy vey, I've gotta get the best parking spot

so what her dad created that company then and she's just some kid of rich parents who wanted to be a famous actor. she's probably a total cunt

my g-d, costanza really is a neurotic kike isn't he?

JJJerry, I've got KKKKavorka!
youtu.be/UEiMv4mCI1g?t=76

I want to be able to do those little guitar riffs.

Be DEyooo deyooo dooooo

her family have been stock market criminals for thousands of years, yes she's a total cunt

>2011+5
>thinking Costanza posting ever will die.
ISHYGDDT

>A Jew can only beat a white man in a race by cheating (twice)

Seinfeld is actually redpilled you mongoloid

Jerry is a jew, Elaine is atheist, George is roman catholic, and Kramer is just a weirdo who will believe anything he's being told.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b7li06J4MQ

Elaine and Kramer clearly say they're not jewish.

most people don't realize that the majority of stars either suck massive cock or they were already wealthy
all the major pop stars of the 1960s were big money people to begin with

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards both graduates of the London School of Economics

>Seinfeld is actually redpilled you mongoloid

what exactly is redpill about dating a 14 year old girl when you're thirty plus years old?

thats like saying Muhammad was redpill

What he does in his personal life is his personal business doe

>Elaine and Kramer clearly say they're not jewish.

oy vey we're not jewish on this show!

it's just impossible to believe them when they say it

I would much, much rather have Jerry Seinfelds life than your twisted married and kids 1950s fantasy. Disgusting.

When did pol become a mormon board?

yeah so thats a great reason to say it's a good show 30 years after the fact knowing the guy was a creepy pedophile who had to buy an underage wife and train her to like him

sick bullshit

fuck pedophiles

also if you're a public personality you don't get a personal life, thats part of the price you have to pay, even if you're a jew

It's very redpilled actually as it recognises that women above 18 are disgusting fucking whores.

>I would much rather be a single, childless, chronically depressed Jew living in a shitty inner city apartment than be happily married and living in the golden age of postwar America

She was 17

A real redpilled show.

this.

Yes. Honestly waking up next to some woman in a house full of children is my nightmare. I would rather wake up in a dumpster to be honest.

If you want to talk about Jewish conditioning, check out The New Girl. My gf is making me watch it and it is pure Jew propaganda.

There is a scene where one of the guys is going out with this girl, then she tells him she is fucking other guys, as if it is the most casual thing ever, then he is all embarassed and is like 'haha oh yea, I'm fucking loads of other girls as well'. As if he were the weird one for not shagging other people while 'dating' (as they call it) somebody else.

That was the most shocking example, but the show is full of Jewish propaganda.

>using degenerate unironically
get some sense of humor

>implying there's anything wrong with dating a 14 year old

It's not even illegal in countries like Germany and Italy

So they're floundering around doing nothing in the prime of their reproductive years but are degenerate bc they have premarital sex? Make more sense, it's an all time classic of a show. If you think it's degenerate, flip on MTV for 5 minutes and see what your 12 yr old sister is watching.

>hating the idea of having a wife and kids this much

Are you a homo?

wtf i hate seinfeld now

Of course its jewish subversion

Most of its success these days is nostalgia based, there are some painfully unfunny jokes and the like

Didn't the show basically poke fun on the lifestyle of the characters though?
I never recall it ever endorsing said lifestyle and it was precisely the reason why they seem to fall into different conflicts which only further highlight how pitiful such a life is.
Regardless, the show is pretty funny.

>Pizza is food
>Banana is yellow
>Therefore banana is not a food

>Taiwan
kek

>Rich
>fuck her oily hide to hell

Let me guess, you voted for Bernie?

Elaine is the slurpiest sermon demon

>not enjoying a sneaky episode of the electric jew every now and then

Mother's jewish

Kramer is the one that revealed his power level in real life to a bunch of heckling niggers during a stand-up, though. It kinda cancels out the (((aspect)))

They are making fun of the mundane. The content of the show is not exciting or even productive.

But they do it in a way that is hysterical to watch. It's not promoting anything. It's just a big joke about the boring parts of life.

every kike tv show is degenerate, they have special talent to do vile, inferior, degrading and mediocre things. They don't want to do master peies, see the ghostbuster remake... they want to promote their subhuman propaganda and earn a lot of money, that's all..

dude who cares what some silly chinaman in a palm frond hut thinks about reproducing his chinaman genes

there are plenty of fucking chinamen in the world, dude

Wait, which one of them did that? don't tell me it's pic related

This. They weren't glorifying the way they where living. If anything they made it a point to show how pointless their lives where

>Jerry (((Seinfeld))) is a jew you mongoloid, what did you expect

They all are. How the fuck can OP not realise a show made by kikes starring kikes about kikes doing kike shit in Jew York might just contain a little bit of "Jewish conditioning"

Mind fucking blow

She was 17, and come on, you can't say you wouldn't.

This

Even saving private ryan is no masterpiece

It just has a few good WW2 battle scenes and a bunch of MUH FOR THE JEWS

>those jew tits

desu this is the only real reeee here. op as dumb as rocks

>Nebraska

what did he mean by this?

But the main star is a Christian

God shut the fuck already with this "degenerate" meme

Its a funny show.

Cred Forums is degenerate, so is the internet, yet here you are.

His actor is Jewish and his mother in the show is Jewish.

Kramer was Jewish?

Jew tits are best tits.

>it's an Uncle Leo episode

What about Curb your enthusiasm?

No, your logic is like
>I don't like jews
>I don't like these people on TV
>therefore they are jews

It's degenerate as fuck but redpilled in the sense that it shows you that there are actually people who live like that. Still funny as hell tho.

Also
FUCK
U
C
K

OFF
F
F

RANDY
A
N
D
Y

The difference between the Andy Griffith show and modern television is like night and day.

> took the viginity of a big titted jewish girl when i was 17, she was about 14

I dont think her mom liked goy that much

Yes its degenerate. But that doesnt stop it from being a great show.

Aesthetic as fuck

>young woman of similar faith by your side
>solid colored sweater
>jeans
>late 80s

Couldn't ask for anymore

Yes, and all the main characters are explicitly labeled as bad people in the show. Think about it. Kramer is probably the closest to be considered a decent human being.

Rate my fan fiction

A little off-putting as she looks a bit like my mother with bigger tits.

>the entire show is about a group of kikes in new york, are you stupid?

Actually, Jerry is only Jewish character on the show.

IRL, Richards, Alexander, and Seinfeld are Jewish. Dreyfus is of Jewish descent.

this

Nice.

10/10
nice with that bob sacamano bit

You guys make it sound like these moves in TV shows are crafted consiously to sway the goyim, when in fact, sex and degeneracy sells. Jews weren't and aren't the first fucking people out there to "sin".

It's still funny

It's just a TV show mate.

You'll notice that Jerry and Elaine actually don't have sex with the majority of the partners over the course of the show.
Up until about season 5 Jerry and Elaine are still super jealous of each other's new partners because they technically love each other.
It's kind of sad when you realise Jerry is a huge cuck though.

(((Seinfeld))) says it all.

He isn't.

Great show thought and the actor who plays Kramer is the only one who isn't jewish in real life.

Is your Mom single?

Thought it was common knowledge that all of them were Jewish and its the most Jewish show.

It's a show about the four most shallow, vain, petty, dishonest, mean spirited human beings who have ever lived. But the show doesn't make the attempt to hold these people up as role models, so the show itself is NOT degenerate. And it is fucking hilarious. SERENITY NOW!

This is amazing. Moar?

Pissing on christ, so funny!

Totally not kike subversion and spite ;)

>Kkkramer is the best part of the show t b h
this website is for 18+

Bass player from Primus Les Claypool is the guy doing it.

he isn't so fuck your common knowledge

it's supposed to be funny you fucking mongoloids.

and it's the funniest show of all time.

how fucking funny would it be if they all got married never talked about / had sex and respected everyone.

kill yourself op

Seinfeld and TPB are my two favorite shows of all time. I am told always sunny makes fun of liberals and is good but I can't watch a ton of it for some reason.

This is the specific show that made everyone start saying "not that there is anything wrong with that" when it comes to faggots.

>Metropolitan League of Polo

Did anyone else really start to dislike Jerry the more you watched the show? That stupid ,whiny bitch voice of his and his ridiculous fear of germs (replaced everything in his flat cause a girl told him she had put something of his into the toilet before).

Also, they pretty much each had a different partner in every episode (including George who complained about his lack of success with women), so that's pretty degenerate.

Yeah, whats the deal with that?

Couple of grammatical errors but whatever. Bonus if you're a fan of DBZ.

As a yankee who moved to the southern states, his whole demeanor screams "New York". Yes, it gets annoying very quickly.

All the actors were Jews, Larry David is a Jew. What did you expect?

Jerry is a sephardi jew. While still a jew those guys don't get along with ashkenazi jews.

Jerry's mother was Sephardi, his father is Ashkenazic.

Tradition follows the father's line, not the mother. Jerry is Ashkenzic. Even then, both factions get along.

It's not even Jewish conditioning bruh