Serious discussion - what happens to us if Hillary wins

She is at war with the alt right and if you don't think there will be repercussions for us if she wins you are out of your mind. She already thinks we are irredeemable so we are fucked. We better pray Trump wins.

Will we be shut down? Will she attack us? Are we going to jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T30T-F5anRI
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares

im glad you are scared, it will making rubbing her victory in your face that much more satisfying.

fucking loser, get ready for a never ending stream of I told you sos

Always a leaf, why are you lot such insufferable cunts?
I want to like you guys but fuck me you make it bloody impossible.

Own a gun or lube your ass up for prison

Fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=T30T-F5anRI

SEE YOU AT SUMMER CAMP

He's from Toronto, that entire city needs to be razed and rebuilt.

We are terribly ashamed of them, ignore them. They won't go away but they also don't matter.

Literally no one is listening to them IRL, hence they come to shit post on Cred Forums.

It's sad really, again my apologies for the shit posters. Give us 5 years and they should be mostly cleaned up.

Nothing, user. We are Americans, can't be punished for having controversial political views. Only ostracized and ridiculed.

Great attitude, Mr. Escobar.

The people targeted by the IRS say different.

I really doubt anything will happen. She's just like obama v2

Thats what we really need. another 4 years of Obama and a woman in charge.
God, I hope she dies.

Thats what you get for hiring Indians for your IT staff.

The irs isn't going to come after a bunch of neets for posting pepe memes.

I'm from Toronto, I know OP is a faggot.

Doxxing + Pogroms
We are the NSA expect us!

New age of BTFO Cred Forums begins

Forced interracial breeding and feminist brainwashing camps .

You will lose your guns.

Hope she tries. Literally violates free speech true Americans would chimp at her. Also out of curiosity when was the term "hate speech" invented?

i already lost mine in a boating accident last week

we'll move to canada and ruin it for you

faggot leaf

Nothing will happen.

Its all an act. She knows she has "won"

Stay bluepilled fags.

Vote Trump just in case though

Camp Cuck Doesn't sound soooo bad...

I'll be shitposting so hard, Americans are just going to eventually stop coming here altogether.

What the hell why pelease

>on war with frogs and chinese cartoons

> Implying that shambling corpse will make it to January.

>Will we be shut down? Will she attack us? Are we going to jail?

no it will be just like Bush/Gore or either Obama election, whole lot of OMG history with a lot of do nothing on part of the government, Hillary getting stonewalled nonstop, people calling asking for impeachment,

seriously these dynasty candidates really picked a bad time to run, they needed to be shadows right now and being public was a big mistake

Total bullshit. Democrats are never going to try and "take all the guns". We don't even have a consensus within our own party about the issue. I'm a democrat and I believe the second amendment is pretty clear that states have the right to regulate their "militias", but that the individual right to own a gun may not be infringed by that regulation.

So I am am sorry, anons. But your state does have the right to say that you can't own an assault rifle. Parity with the military is not an issue if your state doesn't desire to do so. But they can't carte blanche deprive you of your 2nd amendment right to own a gun.

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>sage

assinated, I'm waiting for Her.
That is unless she dies of her head shit first, die bitch! Die fucking witch!

I'll flag the fucking american flag the day she dies, and it won't be half way up on the pole, it will be on the fucking top.

He's a brown person, probablya poo-inthe-lowers. While we white canucks like to troll this is just pooposting. When you see such posts think of a Pajeet and move on.

Well, Hillary admires Merkel, so probably tolerance camps at Gitmo.

We will become freememers, Ronins if you will.
Hunted for our memes we must go into hiding, channeling the dank lord Kek to save us from ourselves.

Only then can we wake up into the new world

There are roughly 2(.5) possibilities:
- Nothing happens because she's a "standard" puppet, so very slow actions that help the rich and fuck over the poor are implemented slow enough that nobody notices or care. Thus, no drastic actions must be performed by her, since puppets must be in power as long as possible.
- She bans all offensive sites, murrika becomes egypt-like in that regard (of course after lying about what the sites even are - you can bet your ass that in that possibility, she would fabricate links to isis, organized crime, money laundering, etc. using fake posts as "evidence"). All social media will have to enforce tighter control on identity verification (perhaps all internet-facing services will require entering an SSN, korea-style).
- She jails a bunch of people as examples, just for having the wrong opinion. Not much happens beyond that and people stop having the wrong opinion. This has the advantage for her that nobody is going to vote for her opponent coming next election cycle. In fact, this could be a setup to make her into a dictator.

what's significance of that gif

Insurgency.
1776v2.0

if she wins likley nothing bad is going to happen, if the president could do anything effective against us the chimp in Chief would have done it already. Niggers gona be keepn sheeeit real in tha hood and feel empowered do go even more in chimp mode. Law enfrocement will become more symphatic to our cause, since Hillary will declear open season on them. More people will be redpilled in General by the Happenings and chimpouts clinton will be completly unable to contain them. The Bad thing although is that Overall live quality will further decline and maybe she will move the jungle to your neighbour hood and The Rest you can Imagine.

As an old say foretold
"If we ever get vanned, i hope we get grouped by boards"

>us
Fuck off

>Cred Forums classified as a terrorist organisation.
>national security overrides 1st amendment
:^)