This really keeps those chemical reactions in my brains active

This really keeps those chemical reactions in my brains active

>Berg

that's so obviously a Cred Forums account

It's 2016 and I can't tell parody apart from reality.

Which is this?

>Can we really blame Brevik for his actions? He lives in a country that legitimises Marxism and endorses rape

it's fake right, we can't tell at this point

This is a satire account.

Yeah it is, but leftists haven't got the memo yet.

You really are unable to tell apart reality from obvious satire??

Been outside lately?

WHAT RABBI DAVID GOLDSHEKELSTEINBERG SAYS IS QUITE VALID

BUT DONT JEWS HATE MUSLIMS

The only part that makes it questionable is that it's on twitter. You can find that exact kind of shit in fucking """"""""""""""""""news"""""""""""""""""""" articles written by actual """"""""(((journalists)))"""""""""""" and I doubt Cred Forums has managed to infiltrate those shitholes to put up ironic articles.

Can we really blame Adolph Hitler for his actions? He lived in a country that legitimized Austriphobia and endorsed hate.

Major news outlets will be issuing opinion pieces that echo this sentiment. They just won't word it as bluntly.

This, so much this, what we considered satire for so long is reality to liberals now a days

Can we really blame Pauline Hanson for her actions?

Her country is being invaded by shitskins that want to install Wahabi Islam into the country

Can we all please make our own country? Let these regressive retards swim in their own shit.

I love 1776 and everything it stands for, but we need to start it again. There is simply no arguing with these morons.

>tfw unable to tell if this is real or not

Get it trending and see what the twitter plebs have to say

I forgot but what is the religion of that little tiny nation in the Middle East we send our boys to die for to kill muslims? Can't remember.

>(((Goldberg)))

make it so

>can we blame x for y? I mean he's suffered z sometime in his life, thus he has every right to commit whatever crime he wants to.

This is the best kind of trolling because it actually works, I wish Cred Forums made more accounts like this one to discredit (((them)))