NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY BOMBING FALSE FLAG

ATTENTION Cred Forums, THE NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY BOMBING IS BEING USED TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT THE US BOMBED THE SYRIAN ARMY AND KILLED ALMOST 100 SAA SOLDIERS.

THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO USE THE SEARCH FOR THE BOMBING SUSPECT TO PUSH FOR MARTIAL LAW. IT WILL BE A SIMILAR SITUATION TO WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE BOSTON BOMBING.

WE NEED TO PUSH THEM ON WHAT THEY DID IN SYRIA. IT'S A WAR CRIME. OBAMA SHOULD BE TRIED, AND FOUND GUILTY. INSTEAD, THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO GET THE US CITIZENS TO SUBMIT TO THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oouhWBdYf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is that image OP
Are you a faggot?

It's a blood angels death company dreadnought

BEST ANGELS REPRESENT

>be britbong
>not know what a dreadnought looks like
visit a hobby shop once in your life, jesus

What the fuck are you talking about? How do you cover up something everyone all ready knows about? It's been uncovered and honestly nobody gives a fuck. We do a oops sorry you got a bomb dropped on your head at least once a week in shit holes and nobody blinks an eye.

Bump because this is probably true, the mainstream media is still wasting the majority of their time on pressure cookers an nazi frogs.

What the fuck did you just say you tea drinking turbo cuck?

That's the glorious sarcophagus of a battle brother whose glory and skill are required even beyond his death.

May you never speak such blasphemies again.

Has anyone seen this? LGBT DID IT!!

We will never have an Imperium of man based on the god emperor, rampaging across the cosmos, man standing against forces of cosmic power together.

Shut up cuck boy no one cares

For some reason, Obama wants us at war with the next largest, strongest, Christian nation on the planet.....WHY?!?!?!

kill obama

You guys play with model army men?

I did when I was a teenager, I've quit now because of Uni and job, and yeah it's cringy as fuck but I'm planning on getting back into it when I'm retired.

>Have wife already, so need to worry what girls think
>Have money from working, so I can buy whatever I want
>Will have loads of time on my hands to build and paint everything well
>Can be a grumpy old man and play toy soldiers all time
>Red pill kids with history and philosophy

Why would you not want this comfy a life user?

Everything is a false flag. Even though this helps Trump. Fucking nutcases.

*No need to worry what girls think

Yes they do how pathetic dont you think .. come with me we will play with in your panties during that time ..

Get out, heretic

Model army GENETICALLY ENGINEERED FOR SUPERIORITY men

>he thinks that because he's married he doesn't need to worry about what his wife thinks
Enjoy your wife cheating on you and your divorce user

>>Have wife already, so need to worry what girls think

Your wife will divorce you. The only red pills you will be giving is not to get married after she rapes your bank account.

Nigger the hobby was started by H.G motherfucking Wells

Fuck dumb sluts that can't appreciate.

>Be me
>Get married
>As she gets bored spend all the money on toy soldiers
>She gets pissed off and leaves
>Can't take my money, won't want toy soldiers
>????
>Profit

witnessed!

SERIOUSLY ?
EMERGENCY MEETING OVER ONE AIR STRIKE?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
HAPPENING OVER THIS ?
REALLY ?

lol this

dont care we should just kill every living thing in the middle east with VX gas and be done with it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oouhWBdYf0

You may want to calm your VX gas you dont want peoples to learn how easy it is to make ..

I don't know what it is, but her face awakes a strong nostalgia within me. Something about her attracts me. It puts me in a place of melancholy.

Then I realize that she's a degenerate who is letting some little nigger child pretend to fuck her and it all goes away.

complete moron. stop spreading retarded conspiracies. You obvously have nothing to offer saving pictures of legos figurines.

the two issues are disconnected. the funding and events for an airstrike to take place are far too severe for anyone to be wasting their time setting up pressure cooker devices in a filthy black puerto rican ridden jew york city.

I believe in certain conspiracys but this is total horshshit, you have no proof or credibility other than you like to stick robot figurines up your ass. people like you should not be allowed on this board.

Nice derail.
I don't know why Cred Forums posters are always so insecure to fall for the typical man child card.

This thread is in need of a purge.

60 (sixty) dead Syrian soldiers killed in a drone strike
Still not at war with Assad though

/thread

Do you speak American?

Not sure if serious, but "accidently" blowing up another countries army base that is holding back a tide of ISIS in a country we aren't at war with or invited into should be a pretty big thing to cause discussion.

Yes he is.

>nipple armored nancy boys

That was a really nice mini until I saw the backwards sword, thats just awful

IS this supposed to be good?
It looks like child painted it. An actual child, not a manchild basement dweller.

At least it does not have nipples