youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58
youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtu.be/IyE78eyFRa8
youtube.com/watch?v=bzaZTEc0p7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> American comedy

I thought it actually kind of sucked. The first skit was pretty funny. The rest was not very funny.

Check em

You a little baby man?

It's 2016
If you are not cool with homosexual teaching your kids what?

>german comedy
i.e. letting afghan bull "refugees" into your country and letting them fuck your wives, the joke being the despair in your faces as they bust another nut into her

gonna be my baby sitter?

u no wut katie u alwayz wuz a silly ho

about buttsex

I was watching mafia movies just yesterday night and the fucking intro comes up

now i am convinced everything happens for reason

It was a good episode, mane.

That was the best MDE skit, imho

post link

thanks

The women got acid on the face for mating with a muslim lol the pendulum is swinging back

The last skit with the kids was weird as fuck and out of nowhere.
I still enjoyed it for those reasons, though.

did anyone else see the mannequins saluting hitler in the background of the bearded lady sketch?

Most alt-right related shit is generally pretty fucking pathetic, but I'm starting to really like MDE. As far as I can tell, they're the only show on television that tries to be subversive at all.

I didnt get that one at all. I understood everything else other than the ending and I've yet to see an explanation.

this actually was one of the best episodes

I love the bros at a party sketch

Basically it's about the demonization of the white man. Charls, gets arrested for no reason. All his handlers except Sam as a cop are black or darker skinned. This is shown a lot during the scene where he gambles his prison sentence. Overall Charls was passive thinking this can't happen to me I'm innocent. Then when he gets out he sees everything is in ruin. Which leads him to throw tantrums.

Nah we're talking about the ending with the kids playing ball in episode six, I totally got the ending to episode 5.

I thought it was pretty fucking genius. Adding John Maus made it even better.

don't listen to coach this is trophy season

> Rice calculator

One of that kid's other cups just said "Chinese"

Because he was Korean.

Oh my bad read the post wrong, uh I think it had to do with a reflection of Sam's life. He had been pretty liberal, decided to be a big architect and do liberal arts but realized it was all shit. Those remarks the children say are like the internal thoughts of Sam over the years. As it gets more convoluted at the end you can tell its him mocking. Like when the kid said Trump is racist because my mom says so

>got an iphone?
>RECORD YOURSELF!
>upload it to social media
>you're gonna be FAMOUS

>hob dob gum

Why haven't I watched this shit yet?

we can all be victims

I CALL THIS GUY CHIGGER!

We can all be victims

btw that jeans/tshirt/blazer with the makeup and weird hair was fucking spot on. he looks like 99.9% of startup CEOs

I liked when Charls is warning Hayden about his wife blowing his brains out. Women are very vindictive these days.

it was charls only good episode

but yeah this one was probably my favorite (except peanut arbuckle, thats the best sketch theyve done)

It's showing how kids are being hopped up on ADHD drugs that doctors hand out like candy to make them easier to control, while liberal ideals are also pushing for the villification of anything masculine. One kid wanted to be a soldier, but then his mom said that the world doesn't need soldiers and that he'd rather be a marketing exec or some shit.

It's basically explaining how nu-males become nu-males. I was honestly extremely frieghtened by that skit, because it was so fucking true.

am i too dumb too understand this or is this literally shit?

the first sketch felt like pure pandering, the other ones are usually more subtle, they make me feel like sam is really one of us, but with this one it kinda felt like he's making fun of Cred Forums or just using us and now i don't know what to think anymore

maybe the cùcks on Cred Forums were right...

See
It's the nu-male origin story. Young boys raised by single moms, put on drugs, told that masculinity is toxic and wrong, and taught about buttsex from the age of ten in school.

I'd best describe it as an artistic interpretation of really vivid fever dreams that sometimes make connections you wouldn't have thought of other wise.

IMMA SCREAM AT THAT ASS

ILL BE LIKE AAAAAHHHH

So is this the last one of the season?

That could also be intentional so that [Adult Swim] just thinks it's satire, just like Cred Forums itself is satire :^)

I like the red pills but this spastic randomness is shit. It reminds me of Tim and Eric.

The spastic randomness is two fold
>to appeal to the "dude lmao weed" people
>to keep the network from suspecting that they're trying to pass off anything serious

Can someone explain the birth facility skit

What is there to explain?

>It reminds me of Tim and Eric.
This.
Tim and Eric was always garbage.

Manlet getting cucked

>Tim and Eric was always garbage.
pleb detected

There's way more to it than that
>designer baby
>the "woman" is clearly a man so commentary on genetic shit (after "checking for compatibility" Sam's character comes out a monster freak)
>the manlet thing a bit
>the salesman is also a manlet and is wearing huge platform shoes
There's even more there but I'm too lazy

*commentary on transgender shit
wew

Charls looks like a legit serial killer. What is up with that dudes eyes

It made me sad.

>my mom said that trump is a racist and I have no choice but to believe her

I'm not sure what you're getting at

This show is fucking bad and you all have shit taste jesus fuck.

>leaf

>CCW Flap
If you don't think this is funny, I pity you son.

>CCW Flap
I thought it was "COW Flup"

What is CCW Flap

>undesirables
>naming the buttsex jew
kekekekekeek

Not as kino as I'd like.

>german flag
I hope you're being ironic.

Most of them were to be honest ,commune.

A

Every dumb Eurotrash idiot always shits on American comedy. The best bit of comedy on the entire European continent is Monty Python and half the skits are bad, America regularly produces comedy that blows even the best portions of that goofy Euroshit out of the water anyway. The only comedy leaking out of Europe these days is the sheer hilarity of watching you throw your own culture down the toilet and cheer as it circles the bowl.

Even shitskins in India have a better grasp of comedy than Europe. Eurocomedy has degenerated into this self deprecating cesspool of awkwardness and guilt and femininity that only an emasculated European cuck could stomach and truly appreciate.
>oh woe is me
>please don't have sex with my wife
>alas I am not powerful enough to stop it
>end scene
>*PLEASE LAUGH AT YOUR DYING RACE*
Euroshit comedy in a nutshell

The only Europeans who still understand comedy are fucking Finland, you are all less funny than Finland, just let that sink in.

>german """""""""""""""""comedy"""""""""""""""""

ALWAYS A LEAF

ALWAYS

NEVER ONCE HAS IT NOT BEEN A LEAF

Prove me wrong if you're so confident in your shitty censored comedy

she actually misunderstood, they were splicing her own genes with the person she chose, not her baby. That's the joke numb nuts

Sad that it's over. Never even had the chance to peak.

American comedy = German reality.

Leafs suck most of the time, but swedes are trashcan material.

I literally had to argue with a bunch of you guys in a thread not to long ago. Apparently you think it is alpha to not fuck your girl.

I'm sure somebody is taking care of that for you.

Just wait for season two lad, will be pure kino

its not over faggot, watch Adult swim this week faggot.

Supposedly the only thing that could have stopped a second season was if someone actually got killed because of the show.

Sounds like were going to have a season 2.

>9.3/10 on IMDB
>4.8/5 on Apple ITunes

shut up ahmed the leaf is right this time let me see some "comedy" from your country

Carrying Concealed Weapon flap. She's so fat she can hide her gun in her fat folds.

I hope so, but no official announcements atm. AS seems to be reluctant to greenlight a 2nd season, even when the ratings were pretty good mid season.

your cuckold country is a comedy, bitch

Its about the feminization of boys. "I take concerta every morning. I feel different" "my mom said shoulders are bad" "my parents said trump was a racist so i have no choice to believe them" "i dont wanna be a soldier. I want to be a marketing executive like my mom".and they are all pudgy and throw the ball like girls

No. Its about feminization of boys

Miscegenation. Trannies. Designer babies. Manlet cucks.

This show is awesome, and the fact that people are asking questions about it is telltale that there is a lot of potential to break the conditioning.

It's a great representation of toxic masculinity don't you think?

>I'm always going to be that guy, she can never take that away from me

"will be..... David Duke"

>PAY HOMMAGE TO THE WHITE MAN
>THANK YOU WHITEY

based whitey

sam hyde is on a higher plane of existence

>mom said that soldiers are hypermasculine and bad for society
>I don't want to be a soldier anymore I wanna be an ad exec like my mom

Everything was
>my single mom is ruining any chance for me to be a man

>tub girl

Conservatives shouldnt do comedy, they arent funny

nice catch nip

He listens to the daily shoah. He obfuscates his awareness of the JQ and the demographic future of the west with "ironic satire."

Just like this board is "satire."

hypergamy, ugly women with ridiculous standards in men

I thought this too, but now that I read what you're responding to, maybe Sam unintentionally was speaking from personal experience.

It's fucking tragic--kids don't even play outside anymore--they managed to fit that in with an image of fat boys who don't know how to throw footballs, who are made the subject of pedophilia and oversexualization (the baseball skit) as well as fit in the faggot overbearing soccer mom.

It actually reminds me of that mall closing thread we did last night. The end of Americana.

Don't like it, faggot? Don't watch it, faggot.

Germans are the least funny people on earth. Even Finns and ruskies can make me laugh

Not all comedy is supposed to be laugh out loud funny you dense cunt. Sometimes comedy exists purely to make fun of something, infact the oldest comedians were satirists and absurdists, like Sam.

The school one was clearly. Not funny but redpilled

I dont watch it because i dont think its funny

Absurdist comedy is one of the lowest forms of comedy

Shut the fuck up Achmed. Monty Python was great!

There is a overwhelming current of sadness--of loss that works though Sam's work.

>le [insert the type of comedy I don't like] is the lowest form of comedy meme

Absurdist comedy is basically just observational comedy that isn't spelled out for retards. You aren't a retard are you m8?

Shit man I thought Switzerland was supposed to be a neutral country.

comedy itself is the lowest form of comedy, if you like comedy you should stop because you are literally fucking retarded

How is he doing in ratings? I doubt he will get a second season.

>Absurdist comedy is one of the lowest forms of comedy
Not when it is reflecting the absurdity in society.

I'm 99% sure he won't and I don't think he'd do one if they asked because I'm imagining the proviso would be to dial back the red-pilled stuff and dial up the le randum stuff, make it more like tim&eric. I think it will be perfect as a stand alone series.

>you dumbfuck bitch haha jk
I lost it at this point

They can't make the perfect series because nobody would air the stuff they'd really like to do.

The twitter meetup thing was so fucking good. But can you imagine anyone airing that?

Did you see the cup that started with ni? Wonder what it could have been ;)

how many layers?

it was a tan white guy dummy

Look at the shoes Charles is wearing in the genetic splicing skit.

MY RACE IS DONE

oh shit

The ratings are good. It's not going to get a second season purely because of ratings. It might get a second season if the guys at Adult Swim want more episodes. So we don't know shit.

i have 20 plus facebook pm screenshots with sam hyde regarding the JQ - he's not joking lol

hes doing good work

Chicken nugget scoon

That the most direct Sam Hyde skit yet.
That was pure Sam Hyde. He wasn't making fun of Cred Forums or using you to be ''edgy''. He was venting his frustration.

>german """comedy"""

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

Oh wait.

Is this supposed to be funny?

Holy fuck. Better than Eric Andre.

Fuck u, it was hilarious.

not to gypsies

>Charles is a manlet
>that coke head guy is a manlet

Same is like 7 feet tall

A
FUCKING
SWEDE

>German flag
>pink id with the word "gag" in it

topkek

He is right tough

Damn this is practically art

That first sketch was godlike.

Fuck you

True.

The whole episode was about nu-males. The creation ,evolution and the end product. The sceans are just mixed up. Also what was the scean about them smashing shit?

I would pay good shekels to obtain a Director's Cut of Season 1 on physical media, including creator/writer/director commentary of the episodes, skits, challanges, etc.

There must have been a metric ton of material/skits that were cut out to meet AS producer standards, I'd hate for it to be lost forever.

can't seem to find the twitter meetup thing you're talking about. link anyone?

Pretty sure that skit was just about dumb ass college frat boys. Completely apathetic, destructive, unsocialable because of their hostility, and they suffer from having their head up their ass about any important topic.

based on this recent episode it seems they use clips they had already made years ago on youtube. i wonder if they did that for the rest of them

>gerwomyn comedy

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
It's vicious. Probably Sam's most red pilled skit.

wow i hate emo music now

Germam humor is no laughing matter

>Also what was the scean about them smashing shit?

It was a commentary about Frat Bros pseudo bonding despite being essentially shallow people. The line where the manlet says something like 'I'm always going to be that guy who does coke, that's just who I am' is making fun of guys bonding over essentially how degenerate they are and thinking that they are making real emotional connections.

Right about how you just barely escaped the onslaught? The question is: Will you watch it all burn like the betas you are or will The Irish push you towards defending Europa?

based leaf. thanks

It was about single mothers.
>I want to be a marketing executive like my mom
>My mom tells me Donald Trump is a racist. I have no choice but to agree.
>I want to be a graphic designer like my mom
They're all boys.

I LIKE THE MOUNTAIN GOATS

I'm not sure. As you say, some of their WP skits mirror earlier youtube material. I'd pay for a commentary from the creators about all the skits. A lot of thought and work went into World Peace S1, I want to better understand the muse and motives for the skits. Obviously much of the creators motivations are evident from their "assistants" twitter posts, facebook, reddit, and youtube posts throughout the years, but a digest from MDE themselves would be welcomed greatly.

>tim roth

Bantz aside, every piece of European comedy I've seen has made me cringe.

MDE really seems like it has some balls. Like Sam Hyde is channeling his high test into his comedy. Never seen euro comedy like that

Anons like you are the reason leafs are genwrally so vilified. World Peace is an exceptional sketch show, and excellent entertainment for the average Cred Forumsack.

Best skit

>this is fucking crazy. We gotta get down to the gulch, Scott needs our help
>I'm going to take short cut, then we'll see who gets there FIRST *jazz hands*
>that truck went RIGHT UP MY ASS

So fucking funny on so many levels

yeah that shit was great bro. the boston party skit was gold too

didnt get it

I'm always gonna be THAT GUY BRO

she's neva gonna take that away from me

I took it as two flamboyant homosexuals in the context of a 1970's action television series. I thought it was making mocking homos for over-sexualizing literally everything they do, because they're a bunch of sick perverts.

Also making fun of Miatta cars

I've read that this skit was about the /o/ meme that Miata owners are generally faggots, and shitty drivers. The skit is funny by its slapstick humour and wackiness. Not the best of World Peace, it's just light hearted fun.

I think sam hyde made this thread, to hijack us to his gay comedy videos on youtube.

He's not a conservative though, he's a reactionary.

and they dont have a father

how is he making fun of Cred Forums exactly ? i don't get it

imblying that's a bad thing. His stand up is generally gold.

youtu.be/IyE78eyFRa8

I bet you arn't even pink inside.

u just described the entire board. cant wait till being a democrat is edgy again

youtube.com/watch?v=bzaZTEc0p7Q

You watch too much South Park.

first skit was legendary, rest were ok to shit