Quit being new males, Whites get buff for kek

Why are all these white males so weak, go to the gym for our glorious race and get A's in college. I am a slav in graduate level genetics and genomic classes with 3.7 gpa and muscles. YOU GUYS ARE GETTING BEAT BY SLAVS.

>go to gym
>go home and study

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>mfw anytime fitness still not open
soon boys soon

4.0 in Physics
Model face
Pure otter mode

Cmon then

kek

Also there is nothing wrong in getting good grades and working out at the same time. You should take your time to that, problem is usually when you study here, you can't food for it. You are starved these years, not healthy.

So eat workout, pri 1 always. Actually had a two week break here, you need that once in awhile too

In uni and skinny, should I even do cardio at all?

everybody needs that, even I must admit too I like my weights moar.

Been thinking about this my self too, need to start running in the forest again before the snow gets to deep

Then it's on with skis instead

>gym
>not calisthenics

enjoy your broken back, rotator cuff and knees gym rat

I'm trying but I feel nihistic

What the fuck, dude its called form and tecnique. You need to get huge to be model white citizen

t. gyppo who cant afford a gym pass

Where in eastern US to aquire such items as these

Bump for some good advice.

>college senior: one more thing to add, if your free don't sit around at home, go out and socialize. Make friends and meet girls. It is good for you.

Do I have to if I'm a slav?

Years of braingwashing. We are hitting our stride though, if we are truly the master race, we will prove it.

No one gonna mention my trips :(

nice trips :^)

I'll get these Holy Digits for Kek instead

Plz stop posting this stupid frog as a representation of Keqet.

go grocery shopping.

buy 2 x 12kg cases.

1 x 8kg case.

1 x 3-4kg case.

proceed to put the lesser two into a bag nice like.

walk out the door.

>legs nearly give out on way to car.

never skip leg day.

I ended up just piling them all onto the bag and carrying them.

...strong bag.

Do you even lift? IF you belive in the meme that bodyweight exercises are better nobody can help you. Without weights you will reach the "ceiling" soon. Whereas with progressive weight increase your strength will also go through the roof.

R A R E
A
R
E

He is going for that gypsy slave look

not germanic hero

Trips of truth. Cardio is a meme

I gotchu familia

Its sad that people fall for this meme. I also did for about 1 1/2 years and had almost no gains in strength.

Op, doubles the wieght on every muscle group monthly, eats oat meal fish and eggs. Farts smell terrible but I am getting huge

Nope

>implying i didn't do both

The gains goblin came and took my gains when I was injured. But I'm getting back on it.

you slave work in the field will keep you buff.. slav

Fuck yo injrury, you need to go to low weights and maintain while injured

I usually go online to get my stuff. Like, literally, just place an order, wire them the money through western union, and I get my stuff in the mail.

KYS you lying faggot. cardio works out the heart muscle and makes your lungs better so you can go for extended periods of time

It is true you have to get Yuge but you also have to be able to go for more than 5 minutes at a time without clutching your sides.

Lift Yuge, Eat Yuge, Run Yuge.

be perfect in every way you can or you're just a piece of shit nigger.

yeah, pretty much. I'm doing 15 rep zercher squats to get some action in my legs and abs after my back squat injury.

you are your own g(o)y(i)m

in general ur right, but you sound like a fokin twat m8

>be me, do sqauts and dead lifts
>my heart is always pounding when im doing it
>if your do your workout with out too much breaks it will be cardio too.
>running does not get my heart rate up like squats period

>be muslim
>call people twats on weeaboo.net
>pic related