the muslim agenda

> the muslim agenda

Please be informed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWMiu9M5Ws
asiancorrespondent.com/2011/09/wikileaks-cable-lee-kuan-yew-calls-islam-a-venomous-religion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Albania 70% muslim
>unfettered persecution of minorities, Sharia law, jizya, sporadic ethnic cleansing

Sorry but that's bullshit. I was there last year and I saw none of this. Granted it's still a crime-ridden shithole with roads worse than Africa but I didn't get persecuted or forced to pay jizya. There was no sharia law. I saw more Christian churches than mosques. Hell the girls didn't even wear a hijab.

>being this Islam apologist
Shill!!

In my country, there are already genocide underway, and tonight we will be 100% muslims.

>15%

>Blaming muslims for the Bosnian genocide started by Milloshevič
>Being this much of an inbred retard

the fear is real

shit is really bad there already

youtube.com/watch?v=PPWMiu9M5Ws

>lol kuffar yes the picture is so silly we muslims are a peaceful people

Timor you nigger scum. Fuck Islam. You're all the same wherever you go.

Your existence in Europe requires a response. Islam has to be pushed out.

you have a point there.

You can poke holes, but the islamic menace exists, and it pushes to prevail.

So it must be exposed and dealt with.

I agree but spreading flawed information makes people disregard your message.

Another common example I see Cred Forumsacks do is say "Niggers can't into civilization" to justifiy the inferiority of niggers.

Now we all know there is nothing wrong with hating niggers or segregation but that is just flawed, as African civilizations HAVE existed and claiming otherwise is dumb and makes people disregard your valid and reasonable points.

>European """"""powers""""" finger each others assholes for centuries while Muslims calmly chew up European lands
>OOGA BOOGA Y DO MUSLIMS IN GLORIOUS MOTHER EUROPA EXIST

there is hope yet comrade.

никoгдa нe cдaвaтьcя

>TFW This tired old shit graphics still gets posted in news comments section

Also Bangladesh 83% on which year ? try 91% this year...

Individual examples that contradict the information stated in the OP image can be argued.

In reality, this graphic is old and biased.

Still, there is valuable insight to be taken.

I despise radical Islam and I felt like reminding you of my feelings this morning.

>Reminding Cred Forums that you dislike Islam

Shit, I bet you hate POC too you intolerant bigot!!

In all seriousness, we all know Islam is a bad influence but if you want to deliver facemelting amounts of butthurt on lefties you need to make your own graphic.

yeah you're right why am I even here?

Even though I dislike our limited freedom, I have to admit that our government has done a great job integrating Islam. Even our deceased prime minister foresaw radical Islam.

asiancorrespondent.com/2011/09/wikileaks-cable-lee-kuan-yew-calls-islam-a-venomous-religion/

Muslims will never succeed, simply because they are too stupid to organize and instead opt to just kill each other for whatever reason satisfies them at the moment.

We have already won

Be super informed.

>simply because they are too stupid to organize

They've been organizing and winning for 1400 years. Whenever they build a mosque they organize.

These assholes are pro.

thats the spirit

I'm if and when islam is shut down.

Hope it stays that way forever. Hard to ignore birth rates though.

I was going to reply with something similar but I couldn't find my smug Ottoman Pepe.

got you

Thanks Famicon but that's not the one.

As is tradition, here is a Pepe from me.

you're alright Albania stay strong

Stay strong unironically Greatest Ally.