But minorities are the bad ones, right?

>Muh minorities are evuhlll! White people are innocent they dindu nuffin!

Pic related, this is white people in a nutshell. Consumerist, attention whoring social slaves that only live to appease others and gain acceptance.

"OMG Laura I had like the cuuutest idea, lets be starbucks lattes for halloween but make it as slutty as possible. The over 6 foot boys will LOVE it!"

Atleast some minorities have some decency and aren't ruining the world.

sometimes I worry about the legit Schizos on /r9k/

what if they somehow get lost in their basement and accidentally end up going outside?

Women are minorities also you tool

White men are all cuckolds even if they deny it

Ten to one odds this thread was started by a manlet spic.

I am tall, white and married, but real recognize real, and this is some bullshit.

>white women in a nutshell

Fixed that for you

The Jews really fucked them up

That's the best meme feminists ever got away with other than the 70% pay one.

Meth, not even once.

[Virtue signaling intensifies]
Even on fucking anonymous image boards these clowns need to let you know how non-materialistic and "free" they are.

Both women are wearing tights, and have exposed only their arms and shoulders. This is what we call a costume in our civilised world, it is something you wear for fun just one night in your life. Come bitch about white people when gangs of atheist white Americans are gang raping thousands of black and muslim girls, or when the population of Russia tries to go leech off German welfare because they don't like the Russian weather.

>The over 6 foot boys will LOVE it

Manlet detected

>Atleast some minorities have some decency and aren't ruining the world.
crime rate statistics anyone?

besides that: the countries where our minorities are majorities are shit if you exclude some asians

try harder next time tyrone

>white women dressing up for halloween

You're right. Degenerate of the highest degree! Gas them now.

>when the population of Russia tries to go leech off German welfare because they don't like the Russian weather.
Wait, I can do that?

It's a costume you complete cunt. Get off your computer and go outside for once

Terrible white women not blowing anything up or raping anybody. Worst race ever amiright?

So why are women being slutty bad again?

I thank God every day for their sluttiness and how willing they are to douse men in their glory.

Is your blood not red?

>Consumerist
Oh no, they have money and you don't because you sit around and smoke weed all day and complain about how the white man keepin' you down
>Atleast some minorities have some decency and aren't ruining the world.
All minorities do is sit around fantasizing about this great communist utopia where white people aren't on top.

Yeh, just tell them your grandmother was german :^)

>as slutty as possible
>boobs are covered

are you a fucking muslim?

that pic fucking kek m8

Your country is more cucked than ours.

We're at least allowed to shout sieg heil, walk around with a nazi flag and deny the holocaust without being fined/jailed.

How is that slutty?

Go back to sandland you dunecoon savage.

although the costume shows how absolutely braindead and shallow they are that is far from slutty

typical stacy behavior to me.

> Starbucks
> Not a product of liberal hedonism
> Not going to vote Clinton because it might hurt their social standing (in their minds) if they don't.
Those are good goys.

And your second national language is now arabic. Enjoy your Allahu Akbar shouts

Im looking at this picture and trying to figure out what's slutty about it

> Cuckboys mad 2 females are smiling in halloween costumes

What a bunch of faggots

I went to a party with a girl dressed as a starbucks cup i.e. skin-tight dress to show off her ass

OP, you have a point. (((They))) just want us to be good goyim and think about nothing but sex and consumerism. God bless all.

I don't think Cred Forums argues that minorities are evil so much as they fuck everything up they touch.

Except Jews, Jews can be evil.

You dumb manlet. They aren't showing cleavage or ass, the costumes are homemade, and the execution is well done. Those women are miles better than the impeding landslide of fat Tumblr sluts all wearing the same mass produced Hardly Quinn costume.

Kys.

that isn't even slutty at all
>literally no leg showing- covered by leggings
>no cleavage showing- covered by whipped cream thing
in fact, as far as halloween costumes go (adults should not dress up), I think it's a pretty clever and meta idea. The real degeneracy is the implication that they ruined the coffee by putting whipped cream on it

>this is white people in a nutshell. Consumerist, attention whoring social slaves that only live to appease others and gain acceptance.

Do you want white people to go back to conquest and warfare?

>white people in a nutshell
>only shows women

There's nothing slutty about those costumes. No idea why you're so triggered over the concept of costumes in the first place.