Other urls found in this thread:

heavy-r.com/video/220979/Drinking_Water_From_Toilet_Brush_Holder/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHpCDwqshpk
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what fresh hell is this

y tho

Its faggots.
There is a specific fetish among faggots for stealing shits from public toilets as well.
They're mentally ill.

Anglo scums hould be erradicated from this world. Muslims too tho.

you ever wonder if we're already in hell and just don't remember dying?

Britain please

I'm sure the muslims will, Satan. right after they fuck them

I can honestly say that I don't understand what this is.

If you read the article, it clearly mentions this took place in London.

A place that is very lacking in anything British.

refrain from your anglo bashing. We all face the same demons in this world. We all know the reason such depravity goes on unchecked.

>>Next time you go for a pee in a urinal, or anywhere for that matter, just remember that someone could be mere feet away bathing in your waste fluids.

Millions of Indians do this every day.

London is the very essence of Britain.

We need a resurgence of fascism.

Based emu

please break this down

drunk people are pissing in the local water supply?

Let the world burn. I don't care anymore.

piss fetish

Aren't Brits a minorityin London?

> a specific fetish among faggots for stealing shits from public toilets

...p-proofs?

No, London is the future of Britain.

brb just popping out to spoons lads

Then I claim Washington D.C to be the very essence of the United States.

A place similarly filled with men that cling to the shadows.

A vipers nest.

Funnily enough, it also has comparable racial demographics.

No
Someone rigged the plumbing so he could get golden showers from unaware drunks
Should have gotten a face full of Drano

much worse, some fuck took out the masonry comnecting the urinals to the plumbing system so he could rest his head down in the nasty hole and bathe in piss

WHAT THE FUCK

PISS IN PUB

DESIGNATED PISSING PUBS

ONLY IN BRITAIN
LMAO

>
>Its faggots.
>There is a specific fetish among faggots for stealing shits from public toilets as well.

Maybe if cunts flushed it would make this degeneracy harder

brb
gonna go get a
>cheeky spoons

Miltonian trípodes confirm what Kek only wills, Viva España!

Someone post the webms of that transgender german dude going into public toilets and drinking the piss dregs.

>

I genuinely am no-longer sure if I'm inside the asylum looking out, or outside looking-in.

It's weird how much the British enjoy the Ashes, isn't it?

You should feel right at home there Ramadeep, actually sorry that was inaccurate. It's not a street.

elaborate.

Mexican Monday yea.

>“Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a piss in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.”

The abyss stares back.

>London was the very essence of Britain
Ftfy

What if someone shits in the urinal?

The quaaludes, they really make oneself ponder the important questions.

This is the sort of depravity the Cultural Marxists are encouraging with their equality garbage!!! Fuckin' every pervert now think its ok to be as perverted as they want , never call out as a sick mental case they are because... 'MUH FUCKIN RIGHTS!!
pic Herbert Marcuse of the 'Frankfurt school' Founder of Cultural Marxism

this is user fapping btw.

I feel slightly amused and aroused, strictly on the giving end though.

Damn, Bear Grylls must be getting desperate.

You really don't want to know. Ever seen the photos from the gay pride festival where everyone is pissing on one another in the streets? Thats entry level in the gay community. It gets so much worse than that. Scat and self harm are fucking huge parts of what goes on in gay clubs. Faggots bleeding all over each other, cutting their tongues with razors before blowing each other, shitting on each other before doing anal.
For some reason they like packing condoms full of shit and saving it for future use.

All the screen capped forum posts from the bug chasers doesn't even scratch the surface of the degenerate fag community.

What the fuck has happened to humanity

Jesus christ

See you there lad, moon in the square aye?

When slaneesh is born, we can blame enslavement of human race on gays.

Now someone post the videos of that fucked up german drinking from toilet brush holders in public toilets

Always makes me need to hurl

This is a Cred Forums tier request, but do you happen to have a screencap of such thread? Just for informative purposes.

this better be legit

I'd find it myself but I'm about to eat shortly and I'm afraid if I see it again I won't be able to, it's already making me feel unwell

I found it and almost threw up the tuna I'm eating.

>heavy-r.com/video/220979/Drinking_Water_From_Toilet_Brush_Holder/

heavy trigger warning

Get me a Guinness and I'll bring food in with me discount

I'm pretty sure there's more than one.

Dude, the only folk that drink in pubs are fat disgusting alcoholics and old people. The fuck is going on here

youtube.com/watch?v=gHpCDwqshpk

Meth is apparently a big thing in the gay community too, and the caps I've seen from gay sites not only encourage meth use and days long orgies while tweaking, but quickly get into incest, pedophilia, exploiting teens, getting them hooked on drugs and raping them.. they really talk about it like it's normal and everyone seems to have their own experiences with either doing it or as the backstory on how they "found out they were gay".

I believed that "just like us" crap too.

Reminds me of that webm I've seen floating around with the fag in latex that swims in a septic pit.

I've drunk and pissed in a lot of London Spoons. Wonder which one it was.

Well done OP. Now the queue for the London Piss Dungeon will be even longer for us cucks!

There's no way these are legit
I refuse to believe that

Can't the degenerate just fly off to India and lie on a designated street?

This is fine but drinking loli piss isn't.

Bug chasing is no joke. There are entire websites dedicated to guys finding exclusively HIV+ men so they can get "pozzed up."
The stuff about drug use and kid fucking is super common in the gay community. Even if they're only role playing it still shows what they fantasize about.

I'm actually nauseous.

Sickening.

>2016
>not liking the smell of straight man poo

I never understood pee/shit/foot fetish. Not to mention these are common fetish.

I prefer to turn into a maxi pad, or a werepad

I'm going to start carrying pocket acid for urinals.

Seriously underrated

Gays are degenerate by nature, please don't fall for the 'what does it matter who I fuck?' meme. Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman always carries the implication of reproduction (passing on your genes), even if that obviously is not the case in every single heterosexual encounter, but even so, the impulse to fuck a women (as a man) is driven by that principle. Now, this just simply is not the case with gays, since every single 'normal' brain tells you, that fucking a man will not, under any circumstances, lead to the propagation of your genes - it therefore becomes an encounter of impure lust.

Homosexuals have existed throughout human history (and even exist in the animal kingdom), you can't simply wish this reality away. But we have got to stop acting as if being hetero- or homosexual are just two different sides of the same coin.

Homocaust when?

MOOR
O
O
R

I need more.

If I somehow knew this was happening that is exactly what I would do.

Extra strength gel(so its harder to get off) draino right down the urinal.

You know if we all just shit in the streets this wouldn't be a problem.

This is really really old.

Do it, that would tickle my kek bone enormously

I've got a related story from the emergency room

>Fag 1 arrives, he stinks like shit, his face is all cut up.
>Fag 2 arrives, they try and time it so it looks like they're not together but they obviously are. He is walking strangely and there is blood on the back seat of his pants

Here's the story
>Fag 2 would shit while squatting on a glass coffee table
>Fag 1 would lie underneath and watch, wanking
>One day Fag 2 put too much pressure on, and fell through the glass
>The shit and glass cuts the other fags face bad, one of his eyeballs was lacerated and the eyelid cut in half, his face is covered in shit
>The other fag had bad haemorroids, was hep c positive as well, cut up his arsehold and lost a lot of blood. Of course there was shit mixed in.

Need less to say they now both have hep c, and had long stays in hospital due to complicated infections. This is what your taxes pay for.

holy shit user is truly best girl.

HAITTE KURU NAAAA

This is why public health care is retarded.

No way would I want to pay for those faggots to get fixed up.

PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB PISS IN PUB

Public healthcare stopped being useful when it just became a vehicle for mitigating the consequences of degeneracy.,

WHY DIDN'T WE JUST LET THEM DIE OF AIDS

Do they eat the shit? Because that's going to probably fuck you up.

The meth is for arousal yes but the main purpose of it is to combat the negative symptoms of AIDS.

Dey eat da poo poo!

Because muh human rights

See burger, you have an excuse.

We don't have rights so we should've just gassed them all.

Checked

They just use it for black face

all the recent push to normalize queers faggets and trannies in the media and schools is really starting to get that cranial organ fired up

Someone hasn't left mummys house recently.

Everyone goes down the pub at least now and again. It's part of having friends and not being a fucking muslim

why has no one posted that video of that guy collecting shit from toilets and bathing in it and doing something with jizz in his ass maybe i forget. very traumatic video.

they've opened up a door into the deepest mental depravity...
I
I'm
I'm speechless.

>Are any laws in place strictly to prevent depravity?
Yes and they need to start enforcing it, it's annoying as fuck. There's a forest close to me and I take my dog over there every day, every single fucking day there are men walking around winking and trying to have sex, then you see all the condom wrappers, lube packets and various other shit, the police have been there but they do nothing. Why the fuck can't they use a bedroom like a normal person?

Why can't they just be normal humans?

>the one eye closed strained expression at the end

topkek, I know that feel

I watch every brutal ISIS video that crosses this miserable place without flinching. But I couldn't read all of that. Jesus fucking christ.

>Then I claim Washington D.C to be the very essence of the United States.

It's no where near a representative region.

Welcome to the juden dystopia.

We need a final solution to the London question.

It's more hygienic than scat.

Piss is sterile.

Thank you, Bear Grylls.

underrated

i always wondered if this was something one could do irl

>WHY DIDN'T WE JUST LET THEM DIE OF AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

>There's a forest close to me and I take my dog over there every day, every single fucking day there are men walking around winking and trying to have sex

I'm sorry but this sounds hilarious.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>I believed that "just like us" crap too.
It's not entirely false for a large subsection of faggots. Confusion of the inverse is a bitch.

Terrorists disproportionately have engineering skill, but engineers aren't disproportionately terrorists.

I told my friend today during lunch that it feels like I have died and gone to a type of "bizarro" world.

urine is sterile until it passes through the ureter

I don't know if I'm more amused or less at the fact that this wasn't some officially sanctioned thing, but just something some ~~absolute madman~~ had done of his own volition.

Like, the fact it's just one guy makes it both more amusingly pathetic but less shocking.

Reminded me of this.

9/10 of their love interests aren't gay so they found a way around that by gathering in "discreet" places which breeds degeneracy.
A bunch of horny adults in one place always ends up causing degeneracy.

More importantly, why don't you let them suck your dick?

I think that was his point.