HILLARY HAS WORST 3 WEEKS OF HER CAMPAIGN

>HILLARY HAS WORST 3 WEEKS OF HER CAMPAIGN
>STILL BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF TRUMP IN THE POLLS
>WELP, TIME TO PACK IT UP, BOYS, IT'S OVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mtracey/status/777877302076211200
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6?section=&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me leaf
What keeps you going
Does this give you any pleasure?

MAPLE COCK

>THE POLLS

Practically neck and neck isn't it?

holy shit, i thought for sure trump would be leading by now. i'm not even going to bother with paying attention anymore because trump is obviously going to lose. it is a waste of my time.

>1% in a presidential race is beating the fuck out of

???????????????

>RCP

Why don't you just give us a link to CNN anchors saying Clinton has it in the bag?

doubles

wow, what a moron

> less than 1% lead
> BTFO
Yeaaaah, nooooo.

RCP is easily the most conservative poll aggregator. Do you just not like polls?

I really want this to be an animated gif.

Canada was a mistake.

>Not even a point ahead
>STILL BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF TRUMP IN THE POLLS

Hmm.. really makes you leaf

>RCP is easily the most conservative poll aggregator

That's just an opinion, trumpgen debunked their polling months ago

How the fuck was clinton polling that high when Bernie was still an option?

What do fuck do you care noncountry?

What? RCP doesn't conduct polls, they just average other peoples'.

Whose numbers do you trust, then?

>they just average other peoples'.

And quickly replace anything negative towards Clinton and leave obviously biased polls up for weeks

>Whose numbers do you trust, then?

>2016
>Trusting polling

Yes I am going to trust the television channels and newspapers that constantly lie to me to tell me the truth about election estimations.

The polls are all deliberately rigged to show Hillary winning.

The reason for this is simple.

They intend to rig the real election. It's simple when you control the electronic voting machines.

Even if Trump gets 90% of the actual vote, no one will question Hillary's victory. Because of the polls.

>2 posts by this ID

welp, saged

So how are you following the election, then, if you discount anything the media says?

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

>Yes I am going to trust the television channels and newspapers that constantly lie to me to tell me the truth about election estimations.

Big if true

DRUMPF BTFO!

Cred Forums, just shut it down! It's over! Trump is finished!

Pretty much just been watching Cred Forums expose media lie after media lie, some of the guys on patriot radio are alright, Stephan Molyneaux and watching debates, rallies and press conferences.

I don't need to watch a bunch of leftists working for stations under hillary donors constantly spout numbers at me to follow the election.

Gotcha. Word of advice, have some booze on hand come election day.

Wow, someone actually said that you lot would be spamming the board trying to get Trump posters to note vote by demoralizing them.

I mean usually I'd write it up to trolling but that worked like clockwork.

Why is Japan always the most savage fucking country?

I don't drink even if it is celebratory.

twitter.com/mtracey/status/777877302076211200

And another quick example of RCP shilling

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/

>leaf doesn't understand the concept of "margin of error"
And they say American education is bad.

the non-savage ppl lived in hiroshima

No leaf no. No leaf no. No leaf no. No leaf no. No leaf no. No leaf no.

The polls are rigged. Reminder that they're making it close again so they can ''''proove'''' illary won the debates with fake bumps.

I guess it maybe because they dont get laid a lot?

>rcp
>averaging biased polls on one side, normal polls on the other
>reliable

Canada is a shit.

The media is primarily internet based by viewership now. We still follow the media. Just not leftist tv channels like CNN, ABC, NBC, CNBC, New York Times, Washington Post, etc.

>Polling
>Accurate

No one admits they're voting for Tories, Trump, Brexit, etc me traitorous laddo.

Truly unbelievable. Surely Americans will not vote a demagogue like Trump into the highest office? What's going on in the United States? What can Hillary Clinton do?

>beating the fuck out of
>45% v 44%

>>STILL BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF TRUMP IN THE POLLS

Only the polls that are manipulated to make it appear so.

At this point, the only people actually supporting hillary either WORK for her, or work for the mainstream media.

pro-tip: she wasn't

Look at her fucking rallies and her volunteer events. Seriously, nobody supports her. I have like 1 person on my normie book that's pro hillary (im sure some don't talk about it) but I've got probably 10-15 people actively supporting trump (some obviously won't say that they do) people just aren't supporting her, which is why these polls are just setting up the steal

but user trump is literally hitler

Checked

Here's some more dubs to confirm a Trump victory

>implying

>a fucking leaf

is it news to you that most americans are rabble rousers?

we fucking love arguing and any oppurtunity to fight. we're an aggressive people.

>thinking her worst weeks are behind her.
>before a single debate

No wonder people hate you leafs.

((((((ADJUSTED)))))

>polls

More like lols, amarite?

>well within the margin of error
>polls have historically underestimated the support of the more right wing candidate due to shit like the Bradley and shy tory effects
absolutely wew lad

$0.10 has been added to your Bank of Israel account. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>worst 3 weeks
haha the worst hasn't even begun yet

you made them this way

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6?section=&
I think your .10 cents might not be getting deposited this time senpai

he managed to overextend and pull a punch at the same time

Dude your a fucking faggot go back to China

wtf? im a twig and i have taken direct punches to the face with no protection at all and just kept going how is this faggot so fucking weak?

>posts average
> thinks Clinton is ahead in polls

What happened around the beginning of August?

All these fucking sage posters that don't want to hear the truth...

Glass jaw

I wouldn't say 1% is beating the 'fuck out of', but 1-2% leads are incredibly significant

2%-3% would be huge, over 4% would be considered a landslide in the modern age.

Obama beat McCain by 7.6% and it was just because he was black, McCain was weak, Palin was fucking awful and Bush was considered utter shit in 2007.

Obama only managed to beat a much stronger, resonable candidate, Romney by 0.7% because he was an incumbent president.

The only reason it's even this close currently is because both Clinton and Trump are horrible, with massive unfavorability numbers.
I know this "meme" gets thrown around a lot but if the Democrats ran anyone other than Clinton against Trump they'd have this in the bag. And same for the Republicans, except maybe Cruz, who's also a very, very weak candidate.

>that waveform
fucking hysterical. Look at it! It's being suppressed so hard.

Run a regression on those graphs. Trump has been trending upward this whole time, Hillary downward. In the time remaining, it is statistically most likely that trump will surpass her.

>Sweden thinks he knows what he's talking about