Bully cops and local politician hate thread

I'm so sick of the ridiculous bully behavior that goes on with the local police force in my area. Listen to this shit that happened on Sunday.

>be me
>having people over to watch NFL on Sunday
>need to pick up some snacks so I run to the market
>got some cranberry juice and breathmints
>urge hits me, I need to get to a bathroom, quickly
>set basket with good outside the restroom hallway
>when I achieved relief, I returned and my basket and goods were gone
>call police and tell them I've been robbed

15 minutes later, the police show up and I meet them at the front. The store manager is there and I explain what happened. Then the cops gave me warning about wasting their time but they didn't find my goods.

I'm considering getting legal counsel involved. Do you think I should sue?

You are actually watching nigger ball after what those crybaby millionaires are doing?

Go take a flying fuck, Tyler.

Wtf do you expect police to do in that situation? Don't leave your shit around you twat.

That isn't worth the police's time. If the market has cameras, ask the manager to check them. If someone stole your shit in the store, the manager might replace it. But stop being this obnoxious.

I needed support, not a lecture. Why don't they offer lockers to store your goods "pre-purchase" if something like this were to happen again

You're trolling or 12 years old

I support you user. I hope justice will be served. Contact the superviser of the officers and tell them that they arent doing a good job

>not watching football cuz some niggers cry

Please leave this thread and don't return. I need legitimate legal advice, not responses from liberal hecklers

>Not bringing the basket in with you
>Not enjoying delicious snacks while pooping
It's like you hate multitasking.

>be me

Godspeed in your trolling user.

>asking for legal advice on Cred Forums
Since when did we get a law degree? If you need legal help, go find an actual lawyer.

>literally throw away your food
>some poor sod picks it up
>claim robbery
>waste police time on such shit in a cunt where there's a breaking in, homicide or school shooting happening every minute
What is wrong with sharters?

I didn't throw it away, I stored it safely in the basket, prior to my robbery

Those goods were not yours as you did not purchase them.

Until you exchange currency for the goods they are not your property and you have nothing to lose- let alone complain about- if they go missing.

This is some top tier b8 though m8.

>oh no, somebody's behavior is problematic
>now I can't enjoy X

nupol pls go back to tumblr

A ridiculous claim. The moment I take possession of the goods, they become mine. Why would one of the customer service representatives remove it from my cart?

This is bad rp and you should feel bad.

>don't shart in mart
>get food stolen anyway

You can't win, OP.

>the moment i take possession of the goods they become mine

why pay at all ever?

Nah this is a pretty solid spin on the mcdicks parking lot. Op just needs to flesh it out a bit more.

Wait a minute, is this before you paid for them? That's no loss on your part, the store has been robbed, not you. You could just pick up everything again.

If you already paid why would you have a basket instead of a bag.

>Leave basket open and unsecured
>Someone else takes those items and pays for them/shoplifts them
At most the store got robbed, not you and that's a big if.
Until you exchange currency for those items; they're the store's property. That's why the police told you that you were wasting their time - you were mildly inconvenienced and called the police when they could be stopping an actual robbery.

Just get some more items off the shelf you dumb burger, you're embarrassing your fellow countrymen

Hey my name is Tyler!

I find this post relatable to me!

You fucking deserved it KEK

if the goods were paid why did you leave them in the hallway and not the counter, if someone picked your groceries why not just get new ones off the shelf? your story makes no sense and you shouldn't bother with council and look into reading more books

>The moment I take possession of the goods, they become mine.

not if you are merely custodian of the goods either representing the firm that overviews your personal needs or on behalf of a another client who isn't yourself

It's entirely legal to walk into a supermarket, wait for someone to leave an unattended trolley full of shopping and take it to the counter, pay for everything, and take it home.
It's a dick move, but it's a real time saver.

I believe that's what happened. I needed those household goods and was dispossessed of them illegally.

maybe unrelated but lately i'm getting fucking paranoid as shit that the gubernmint is spying on my Internet activities. i don't even do anything illegal besides stealing subbed animu but it's still a pain in the ass. i already use jondo, the Firefox extension and duckduckgo and currently running dban over my hard drive. what else can i do? do i really have to learn linux? i was using tails via virtual box but it was slow as shit.

it just pisses me off that they monitor this shit at all. i want the old internet back.

>>need to pick up some snacks
>got some cranberry juice and breathmints

> not just asking someone that works there to hold/ watch out for your items while you went to shit.

Pure Autism

>You are actually watching nigger ball after what those crybaby millionaires are doing?
How are you not able to separate your interests from your politics, a major sign of immaturity

I originally thought about this but then I figured I would have to tip them. I didn't have any cash on me so I didn't do this

your fault cunt

trips

> thinking you'd have to tip for something so simple

was there a front desk?

I hope those bully policeman get what they deserve.
#shopperLivesMatter

Be glad you have guns burgersama.
They're the last line of defence to (hypothetically) deal with the situations that arise from corrupt police.

Though your case was kind of a minor issue that was kind of the result of carelessness. If you needed to shart at the mart, you should have done it BEFORE paying. At least it was just cranberry juice and mints.
And if you had to keep your items on your person, you should have taken the bag into the bathroom. Worst case, the mall cop asks you to not take them into the bathroom, but then you can ask him to watch them.

This is good advice Italy. You have always been our greatest ally