Be driving

>be driving
>all of a sudden hear a siren behind you
>look an the rear view mirror
>cop
>pull over
>this man walks up to your door and says "Hey ese, you know why I pulled you over? I noticed that Trump 2016 bumper stick on your car. What's that about, Holmes?"

Ask him if he has an actual reason for stopping you and if he doesn't, say bye and drive on.

shiet ese

>8 foot long tshirt
Why?

Only Muslims are allowed to do this and then only in germany.

dont be racista holmes

"He's running for President moron. Don't you pay attention to the news?"

how else are you going to conceal carry that AK vato?

hide shovel

Because he is like 5'10 or so.

kek

>Implying officer Ramirez isn't busy shooting Jaderius

I'd lock you up for disorderly conduct

We wuz azteks and sheit

Viene la migra, pendejo.

>a cop
>a fucking democrat

fucking pick one

>ARE YOU DETAINING ME
>OR AM I FREE TO GO?

It's about nationalism, taking responsibility for our communities and helping to improve the nation. Why'd you move to this country?

>"Well, sir, as an American, we like to do stupid shit like turn our vehicles into free advertisements for corrupt politicians!"

Just put a "I support local police" as a bumper sticker so you avoid low-IQ pigs. Keep the Trump gear on your lawn and head. MAGA

I dont know where you live, but if you are not a registered and donating democrat in Chicago, you arent even going to get called for the police exam. If someone finds out you are anything other than a bleeding blue democrat and you are already a cop, they will fuck with you until you quit.

You arent allowed to be Republican in any kind of public office or position in Chicago

What do Hispanics think of blacks? Heard they fucking hate each other. Are there any big turf wars between Mexicans and niggers?

>putting stickers on the car

>putting foreigners in their women

Democrat LEO here

AMA

Why does Cred Forums have a problem with a young guy bettering himself? Jealous that this Hispanic guy made something out of his life while you're home shitposting? Sad!

beaner police officers don't do this they specifically target niggers because they hate them. What does a pissy white guy have stashed in his minivan, vs a nigger in his new model caddilac?

saging for a shit thread

sounds like you want to get shot

ese

says the irecuck

Chicago is also the most corrupt city in America, there's plenty of Republican cops in SF and LA. Why bother? Because the pay is higher and more importantly they can resell off-roster handguns and make a stupidly huge profit over it (new model glocks sell for 4-5 times the MSRP here in CA due to scarcity).

>putting bombs in cars

If they're Chicano and a cop, they are voting republican. Why would they care if all the other beaners get tossed out? They go back in USA 5+ generations.

>putting lulz in threads

Those stickarms tho