COMBETTA HAPPENING THREAD #7

TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE MEGA LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.

mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/ is also a good idea)
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl
Combetta's Imgur:
archive.is/24oHS
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/XfDvH
VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS:
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
youtu.be/_iKR9viGWFs
warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/227918448
pastebin.com/tp81Anxs
archive.is/A8Dp6
google.ca/maps/place/27 Tern Rd Narragansett, RI/@41.4244028,-71.4841264,3a,75y,16.59h,73.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smjMoSQ7UqgfTW7LkIcztNg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9df23b2e3e15bf34!6m1!1e1
archive.is/opZsf
archive.is/psEsW
archive.is/1UD4Y
archive.is/kyp1G
archive.is/ZNT8l
archive.is/wLhxN
archive.is/o9VoA
nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html
archive.is/FXcao
hastebin.com/opicitimol.scala
archive.is/P45cY
hastebin.com/qiragafime.scala
hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
archive.fo/03X4h
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/28WxO
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr
archive.fo/9GCMA
archive.is/24oHS
leakedsource.com/main/[email protected]
web.archive.org/save/[url]
archive.is/SczIX
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/
i.imgur.com/Ve1utRj.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREAD #2
THREAD #3
THREAD #4
THREAD #5
THREAD #6

BUMP

literally

>DELETE THIS

Shadilay, this is the greatest election in the history of this world.

Bump.

What is 100% confirmed?
Name?
Address?
phone #?

>Combetta

literally who?

shit tier tl;dr hidden

DESTRUCTION OF CRUCIAL EVIDENCE

vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

proud of you boys

REMINDER:
We decided to use the hashtags
#ClintonBadmin
#Badmin
#StoneTEARS
and of course the standard
#ClintonEmails
Focus our efforts to get this trending as OP said it's already gaining traction fast.

EVENT OVERVIEW:

I look down at you, seeing my cock disappear in you again and again. You are so wonderfully tight and slick, your pink insides pulling and sucking at my cock as I fuck you. Even though I can tell your mind is in a far off place, you still maintain your rhythm on my cock, sucking it in perfect tempo with my pace of penetrating you from behind. You are so gorgeous, sweat beading on your forehead, a sheen of it all over your body. You are beautiful. You are a carnal animal. And you are mine tonight.

Reminder: Ninja boy wipes his reddit account in blind panic after realising he dun goofed

btw reddit has just removed the thread and deleted the posts containing the screenshots/information.

WE /OVERSIGHTCOMMITTEE/ NOW

This whole incident has me questioning reality again.

This guy is so stereotypical it's unreal.

Meme magic?

OP make sure to put that in the header for next thread!

youtu.be/_iKR9viGWFs

What a time to be alive.

Our generations missed WW1, WW2 but we get this election. Will tell my kids about this.

Bump

TFW
>Seriously fucking good !!! Dude, The_Donald's Reddit squad is better at investigating then the god damn Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION ?!?!

always

>penetrating you from behind
>sweat beading on your your forehead

Sounds like her imaginary pussy was tighter than his narrative.

We could use this against them as well, covering for someone who was obviously engaged in illegal content. Recover what we can and take screenshots of the inevitable next thread. Keep EVERYTHING.

the links are there!

M'lady

What is the chance this is fucking him?
>warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/227918448
He should be the type to play online games.

TOPKEK

is this real thread or is old thread still real thread

is this nigger for real

It is better it stays that way.
FUCKING NAZI ROBOT.

Isn't he the guy that reviews bad 80's movies?

Address and name.

He's got the same car in the driveway as he was complaining about in one of his Reddit posts.

On a voting registry his name "Paul Combetta" shares the same address as the house with the car.

this is the new thread.

FYI there is another reddit about why they had to do that

tl;dr reddit rules say that a subreddit can be shut down for violating 'rule 4' aka don't post any kind of personal information

They actually hint that Cred Forums is where you can find out more.

>warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/227918448
And it's an RP server kek but WoT is pretty popular so who knows

pastebin.com/tp81Anxs
Do i need to add anything to this?

>inb4 Combetta is kill

I meant to say there's another post.

OY VEY! HE USED HIS REAL NAME IN A THREAD

>the openness and tracking capabilities backfires

what a wonderful year

Gordon Freeman?

take to twitter lads

>wake up
>see this
Pure pottery.
This guy is RIP status by now, right?

Reddit shills on suicide watch

almost cut myself with that edge.

what a post

yes

Has anyone taken a look into his Something Awful account?

don't want it to end desu

i wish this election could go on forever.

That picture looks comfy

We need a link to an archive of that post, a screenshot could be faked. This could be a big story so it needs to be confirmed and sourced as much as possible.

this tbhfam

>He works for server technicial, the Combetta man

If there are new links, add them.

marvelous

wait, what? He's a goon?

2 self inflicted gunshots to the head following a struggle with a dumbbell weilding assailant (himself).

I guess you could say Paul should've combed better.

He was deleting his posts about 1-.5 hours ago so he might still be alive Kek.

We were all watching him do it

vid.me/CMd2

More circumstantial evidence

Pontiac Aztec in the Google Maps Street View

>Very strange overheating issues on my 2004 Pontiac Aztek
archive.is/A8Dp6
google.ca/maps/place/27 Tern Rd Narragansett, RI/@41.4244028,-71.4841264,3a,75y,16.59h,73.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1smjMoSQ7UqgfTW7LkIcztNg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9df23b2e3e15bf34!6m1!1e1

Praise kek.

that is fake, his real name isnt on the real one

this poor fuck has a family. jesus christ.

Send this info to infowars.

>his Something Awful account
This makes me hate him even more

Im a bit lost, can someone explain whats going on?

I think it was faked, remember it a couple of threads ago, I've been here since the beginning and can't sleep this is too exciting.

VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS, INCLUDING THE DAMNING ONE ABOUT WIPING TO/FROM INFO FROM EMAILS

vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

LOOKS LIKE THE FAG COMES TUMBLING DOWN YOU FUCKING AUTIST

Best thing we have so far. Please tell me someone can link an archive

W I F E' S S O N
I
F
E
'
S
S
O
N

Where did you get that?

THIS
Now his identity is all proved, by himself.

it's fake i'm sorry to say.

Ok, so obviously I missed something here...

who the fuck is this and why should I care?

>Trump's Alt Right Allies Bully Clinton's Head of IT into Gruesome Family Murder-Suicide

You know it's coming.

TELL ME ABOUT STONETEAR!
WHY DOES HE DELETE THE POSTS?

not for long.

Is this about his boipussy in prison?

I took that screenshot senpai. I labeled his name under RES so people would make the connection

Rats get no fucking sympathy.

>Browse the reddit thread
>How can doxxing be claimed? All of this information points directly at the individual! If they leave this many breadcrumbs, the birds (autists) will follow the path.
>the birds (autists) will follow the path

TOPKEK

I've been up all morning following these threads i think i got most of the good stuff

I'll add this

HILLARY IS ON SUICIDE ((pnemonia)) WATCH

It's the guy who deleted the emails. The idiot asked for help on Reddit on how to do it.

It's happening.

o fuk

Hillary gave her e-mail deleting job to a nu-male fedora noob. Cred Forums doxxed him and found out he has a reddit account asking how to delete e-mails around the time the FBI investigation was happening.

as i understand it, the guy who deleted hillarys emails was let go because there was no proof of intent, but someone found him asking on reddit how to delete emails of a "very vip person who people would know" during the time he was deleting them.

now that its been found out he deleted all of his posts right now while these threads are active

Perhaps he's wondering why you'd ask reddit how to erase Email data

Has anyone compiled the evidence and sent it out to networks like Infowars and Drudge?

when did he start deleting shit? yesterday? today?

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on this man.

>this is the US government

Perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before dropping a barbell on his neck.

About an hour ago, when he woke up

when user emailed him LMAO

like this hour dude

I gently kiss the reddened flesh of your ass, rubbing it with my hand, soothing the skin. Standing, I run my right hand all over your ass and womanhood, as my left hand entwines in your hair and pulls your head back. Your eyes are closed, concentrating on the feeling of my hand, desperately wanting to be penetrated by my fingers. I smile as I watch you, then grant your wish. Putting my index and middle finger together, I easily slip them between your wet lips, all the way up to my hand. Your eyes pop open and you moan. Even as you moan, however, you realize that you can't see me in the mirror, but you can see yourself. "Wha-" you begin, before I push your face down into the soft cushion under you. I decide to not punish you again, this time for speaking without permission. I know what you are going through and find it very amusing. "I told you the answer already, my pet. I control this place, and everything about it. You will only see and experience what I want you to see and experience. Remember that." Wisely, you do not reply. Shocked again tonight, you are suddenly and vividly reminded that my fingers are still in you as I stroke your g-spot. Moaning again, you close your eyes and surrender to the pleasure. Smiling, I go back down behind you, withdrawing my fingers. Extending my tongue out delicately, I run just the tip up the slit of your pussy ever so lightly. You shiver. I smile. I love the feel of you shivering in pleasure, feeling the sensation from my actions echo throughout your whole body. Thrusting my tongue in you more forcefully now, I lick up and down your womanhood, swirling it around your clit, sinking it into your hole. Your muscles clench as your first orgasm of the night has it's way with you. Whimpering, you brace yourself again as another one rolls in on you like a wave, the feel of my mouth against your pussy from behind driving you crazy, my tongue inside you doing even more.

Well to be fair this isn't the US government, which is why she was being investigated in the first place.

Digital Happening senpappy
>Guy who was tasked with deleting Hillary emails all but identified
>asking about it for help on reddit and timelines line up
>some fucking leaf alerted him and he's been deleting posts and accounts in a blind panic (all of which have been recorded and documented by user's herein)
Currently trying to get it rolling with news outlets Drudge/Prison planet using twatter hashtags found here

>He'll be dead before Congress can get to him
We need to kidnap him first lads.

We're gonna need a plane, and a big guy

his name was linked in the reddit thread multiple times. he would have seen it as soon as he got on

NO MERCY FOR RATS

wish the op was a little more succinct as to wtf is actually happening here

when fucking redditors started posting u/stonetears in posts talking about the shit he has done. Check every website you can think of for his user name.

>2540 posts
It's going to be some cringy roleplaying shit I feel it.

WARNING: CTR IS WORKING TO BURY THIS HISTORY.

around 9 people were up all night doxxing him. Redditors were being stupid and guilded him for his comment he probably saw it in his inbox.

fucking 10/10

Don't forget you need to actually have a story before you make a hashtag. Who's posting the story?

>these are the people trying to be your government
>these are the people who came very close to being your government
>these are the people trump will chew up and spit out

Yes I believe some have, but it wouldn't hurt to send some more if you want to.

They've even emails Chaftez

NO MERCY
Was offered immunity and smugly plead the 5th. Karma is a green frog sized bitch.

Reddit already in full damage control deleting all threads related, including frontpage with more than 1000 comments.

Of course.

We call it "happenings".

Kek calls it "chaos".

>some fucking leaf alerted him
are you for real ya fuckin tacker?

are you telling me a fucking leaf did this?

I

HATE

LEAVES

We need an image macro explaining the email and the pictures of his son/dog and such. Something the normies can understand.

Passeler:
archive.is/opZsf
Cacti:
archive.is/psEsW
AirDroid:
archive.is/1UD4Y
SteamRep:
archive.is/kyp1G
SlashDot:
archive.is/ZNT8l
BDSM Library:
archive.is/wLhxN
Car Image:
archive.is/o9VoA

well that and all the breach emails he got from people trying to recover his emails

He's going to wish he testified for immunity against Killery instead.

is...is it happening?

So when will Breitbart start covering this ?

The best evidence that this is Combetta is that he started deleting stuff only hours ago when the news broke and when america started to wake up.

There is no way those comments would be up for years only to be deleted at ~9am eastern US time, and about 1 hour into the Cred Forums investigation.

Artistic fuckers need to start making infographics about this and specifically mention that as soon as this story broke, the posts started to get deleted - just like the emails.

Someone who can do that stuff should start now. Infographics are best.

Did you assholes back up the post using an archive site?

Please don't tell me all you did was screenshot it.

Yes

Combetta will be prosecuted once this is all over.

>Post YFW no one WILL EVER, EVER report on this, nor will Chevetz pick up on our info, or any media outlet (even shitty no-name sites).

>BDSM Library:

oh boy, oh fucken boy

I might try and creating something, I'm just so damn tired.

those are vids/webms of the threads and coverup

Underrated

There was a great overview pic from last thread that tied everything together well in lieu of all the archives or infographics coming together that I saved but can't find with the speed this is moving at right now.

Everything and more has been archived.
Just waiting for a mega collab in which to link to

>Pontiac Aztec

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Hahahahahaaaa

OMG, tech guy, into bdsm (+ bdsm story on bdsmlibrary.com), Star Trek, Sikozu from Farscape as Referral, Civ5, watching Starcraft, World of Warcraft. It could have been me or anyone on Cred Forums

We backed it up.

Kek wills it.

In an alternate universe, GamerGate never happened, and Cred Forums wasn't conditioned to archive things before they get deleted. This guy gets away with wiping his Reddit posts, and Hillary Clinton walks free.

In a way, autistic gamers helped swing international politics.

Se he said he deleted emails by accident, but turns out 2 years ago when everything started he made a reddit post and asked how to delete/hide emails that people shouldnt see cause they would know who it was and that would be bad.

How much proof does congress need to link him to that account and say this post was related to the scandal? Is that photo of his car really enough?

sort of

This is some juicy stuff and this guy is the living embodiment of a fedora, but nothing will come of this-though I hope otherwise.

>Some leaf alerted him.

Sauce? Archive?

Quick. Go find volunteers on /fit/

I can but I just need some things:

The Reddit Post
Reddit post of his dog/son
Imgur link
his family pictures

And all the archive links I can get

Pass this shit around to all of those independent YouTube news and blogger people you watch all the time, get this info to spread

Can the archives be downloaded somehow? Why do I feel like those are about to start disappearing?

>colorado

Messed around, you got a triple double.

>this dude was involved in clinton's emails

i cant get over how juicy this is

pastebin.com/tp81Anxs

I posted this in this thread, Am i missing anything?

this
>this

Wow, shit tier server Hillary, you can afford better.

Here's What We've Gathered:
Paul Combetta has received immunity from the FBI:
nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html
user/StoneTear has posted about his interest about hiding and deleting links to an email address he claims to be "VERY VIP"
archive.is/FXcao
user/StoneTear confirmed for Paul Combetta
hastebin.com/opicitimol.scala
archive.is/P45cY
Has AKA's:
StormTear / StoneTear / StonePear / PuterBild / ST|Gone and about a million other nicks :)
hastebin.com/qiragafime.scala
Further Confirmation For His Link to These AKA's
hastebin.com/okayusetub.cs

I sent it to Sam Hyde

what's the bottom picture?

FULLHOUSE WITNESSED

save the videos yo

vid.me/CMd2

>bdsm library
top fucking kek

PRAISE KEK

Captain. I recommend we delete all the emails immediately!

Found Combetta,

Hes watching us.

Some old room in his house.

It's fucking JOOCY

Comey will be prosecuted when this is fully over.

Maybe archive an archive?

I...I'm impressed user

>trip dubs
His name was Paul Combetta

You know he already admitted to deleting her email?

The FBI already knew they intentionally deleted email even after the subpeona and didn't prosecute...

this is funny but won't change any one's mind unless there is a reddit thread where he contradicts his earlier statement.

There were imgur links from reddit about his son and dog. Do you have them?

cuckoldry knows no bounds in current year

clinton server

kek. how the fuck can this dude be so stupid? biggest story about one of the most famous women on the planet and he's fucking just now deleting his reddit questions about it? what a fucking absolute retard. i would have been paranoid as fuck and deleted that reddit shit right after i asked the question. also i love how these people use the same screen names everywhere they go online

They'll definitely be chatting about it in congress

You have links that aren't archived.
You're going to have to refind some.

Nah i don't i didn't get any pictures of his family just his edgy pics.

you guys are fucking heroes doing this

Well then I guess you have absolutely no reason to care about this thread.

But thanks anyways for correcting the record.

How could the Clintons hire such a sperg? They are getting old, they aren't the criminal masterminds they used to be.

It needs to be stored elsewhere because it is not unheard of for that site to delete content under certain circumstances. This very very likely would fall under one of those circumstances.

Difference is this proves intent

Regardless, even without any charges coming forward, if this gets traction in the press or social media, it will affect the election.

Why do people keep doing this?

>hey guise stop
>you're wasting your time
>no point
>might as well stop
>pls stop
>pls

OP HERE
I'm gonna sleep for now. Some one take care of this thread and don't let it slide!

THRED THEEM

youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw

Why does this even matter? We all know hillary deleted e mails. What is doxxing some autist gonna do?

And this dweeb had access to the Secretary of State's emails LMAO

Does anyone have archives of him talking about his dogs?

>you didn't archive every link
this is foolish behavior. Your efforts are being wasted as he deletes all our evidence!!!

didnt comey say it wasnt a crime because there was no intent? this pretty much proves intent

>implying we're anything like that
Could have been any edgelord on reddit, Cred Forums is too self aware and too self correcting to go on for years being so retarded

On another unsecured server Paul

bottom is from a post talking about how he turned his parent's basement into his computer room

>REDDIT DATA

>THE SMOKING GUN POST
archive.fo/03X4h

>ALL COMBETTA'S REDDIT POSTS
archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/28WxO
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr

>ARCHIVE OF REDDIT THREAD
archive.fo/9GCMA

see

The point is hillary got off because she was just deleting old emails for no reason. This demonstrates malicious intent

thanks a lot I was furiously trying to find this.

At the very least THIS PICTURE needs to be used for tweets until we can get a proper infographic together and all vids are linked and tied up nicely.

#ClintonBadmin
#Badmin
#StoneTEARS
and of course the standard
#ClintonEmails

>A reddit fag thought he could outsmart the world.

comfy

Important info to be passed along to congress which they weren't getting from the FBI protecting shillary, or info the FBi flat out didn't know cause paul was deceiving them.

Since 2000?
SA was pretty good in 2000 and full of the people who would be the first anons... although there were more tripfags then.
This guy knew originalfags.

I wonder if he Knew Sean Smith Hillary got him killed

Nice get.

So this guy asked reddit if it was possible to swap the from address from email headers for mail that had already been in transit. So he was looking to hide information. Not protect future information. That is pure intent. When everyone told him it was not possible, the thread died. That's because he realized his only option was to wipe the data away instead. But he is a failure as a sysadmin and somehow forgot backups exist. Autistic with national security secrets.

yeah just nix the "major fuck up" part. we want to be taken seriously after all. normies don't have garbage pails for ears.

SHILLS HAVE ARRIVED
STAY ON TOPIC BOYS

archive.is/24oHS

Exposing what this autist did to cover things up shines a light where Hillary wants things left in the dark.

Was launching people's sides into orbit part of your plan?

Agreed. Something like MAJOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

STONE COLD TEARS

Yet more proof Cred Forums is vastly superior to reddit

i love you

>archive.is/24oHS
How about the reddit post linking to this page?

I asked this in a previous thread but didn't get a response.
So we can pretty much prove that Cornbreada and StoneTear are the same people. The mass deletions, the fact that we know it wasn't mods or admins, the ties to the VIP questions etc.
The problem I'm seeing is that I'm not reading anything that implicates Hillary specifically. Even if his line of questioning on reddit implies conspiracy to fraudulent emails, who's to say it's Hillary's? I guess what i'm asking is that what's stopping him from saying, "I fucked up but I was asking for a friend. You cannot prove that I actually did anything with the knowledge."
What I'm getting at is that even if congress offers him a pardon for taking down the bigger crook (Hillary), what's stopping Hillary from suiciding him or bribing him to take the minor hit?

as long as Obama controls the department of justice and the FBI nothing will happen but this will stir a shitstorm

This, y'all are retards.

It certainly causes me to ponder. Are the wikileaks version of the emails all headered accurately?

We have to gather the right information. I'm afraid I'm not finding some key evidence about a reddit post linking to imgur with his son and dog.

If we didn't archive that this whole mission is a failure.

This is dumb. We all know the emails were deleted and the guy was asking about how to delete it. Who cares? This isn't news worthy!

SAGE

I'm the one who took that picture. I won't be able to search through the archives right now so please someone else do it before he deletes everything.

I have been contacting conservative news outlets and linking them all the source documents along with a brief summary to make sure they look into this and realise it really is something the public need to be aware off. I even suggested they wait till the news about the bombings in new york dies down and to release a full expose before the first debate at the latest.

Anything that puts further pressure on her and casts her in a negative light is a win for us/Trump.

well it contradicts her story but im afraid you might be right. in either case the truth is obvious and anyone who pays attention will realize hillary is a lying crook and wont vote for her

>Cred Forums
Well let's narrow that down to Cred Forums

We don't want to give /mlp/ any credit they didn't earn.

and keep in mind most of his posts are very old and probably irrelevant, and there's a lot of them

>one post by this ID

Your only hope of doing anything to Hillary is by finding the actual e-mails. If there's anything serious in there, that's the only thing that will affect her. She can't walk away from that. Even if she doesn't get prosecuted for it, the public outcry will be so severe that her chances of winning the race will be drastically reduced to the point where she might as well step out.

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary for this Combetta shit. That's not how it works. Hillary has fat wads of cash, influence and plausible deniability. Plus, the media is on her side. If anything happens because of this, Combetta will be the fall guy. Hillary will walk away clean as a whistle. Don't delude yourself into thinking you're "gonna get Hillary".

Find the e-mails.

so this guy was removing hillary's email address from certain emails so they didnt have to hand them over to the state department or the fbi?

>google paul combetta
>3 of 4 top results are this reddit fiasco
Thus is going to make the news.

The whole point is that he is going to be under incredible pressure now to testify WITH IMMUNITY and throw Hillary under the bus, or at least whoever ordered him to delete and manipulate the emails. Perhaps it is not a smoking gun, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and will be enough to at least report on without fear of libel.

Hillary, you need to rest up before your trial starts. Pneumonia wont get you out of it this time!

hey, isn't it the same room that had that lanparty and guy taped to the ceiling?

Like pottery.

for you

He used the alias Stonetear in every fucking thing he did and his real name is attached to some of those accounts. Like Etsy or BDSM fanfiction.

Yea, 1 post by your id.

It's pointless news.
> Guy deletes emails 3 years ago, he asked at the time...how to delete emails!!
Omg!!

>this whole mission is a failure.
Their is no "solid" evidence in the normie sense. But we all know the deal. Obviously this guy isn't going to have a post anywhere that says "I'm working for Hillary Clinton". The MSM won't pick up on this and normies won't understand it. You're better off trying to explain nazi frogs.

Meme Magic is real.

You are implying they edited any truly damaging information out of the e-mails and THEN leaked them as a ploy? I wouldn't call it out of the question, this election has been insane so anything is possible. TFW SETH RICH DIED FOR THIS

Makes you wonder how many plebs left are undecided between Hillary and Trump. Are they the type of people who will ever even know about this after a media blurb? Will this actually change any of their minds?

Nah, they don't give a fuck about reality. But at least the record will be correct.

So is Killery going to just suicide Combetta if this explodes, or will her entire CTR staff, in a moment of rage feed themselves into a wood chipper?

Honestly, I don't think anyone will give a shit about this. There wasn't a peep from the media about the 9/13 leaks with the pay for play ambassadorships. Fucking mind numbing.

this
>THIS
this
>THIS

the most damning part is the post history getting deleted literally minutes after this goon woke up and realized what was happening.

Do you guys think he called Hillary as soon as he realized he was rekt? With tears in his eyes he probaby beggd her to think about his wife and kids. Poor guy, only a matter of time before he commits sepuku

I gotchu, user. I have the archive of his imgur (In his username), the pic of his son and dog, and and combining all these archives into a megabundle to put on Mega and send to Trump, Gowdy, and Chaffetz.

Wish me luck.

I meant the posting mechanics of Cred Forums

Hacked on: 2016-01-01 Encryption method for passwords: IPB username: stonetear email: [email protected] ipaddress: 108.12.193.43 Real_Password: laksjd
Hacked on: 2016-03-10 Encryption method for passwords: Vbulletin username: StoneTear Real_Password: laksjd hash: e0751da42f4dcb1f01e1c10c08ed8494 email: [email protected] register_date: 1119823341 last_login: 1194050402 ipaddress: 24.8.11.170

It was reddit who found it but I also am proud of Cred Forums because when the thought of it getting buried as a newscthings crossed my mind I knew Cred Forums was the place to come. Our weaponized autism has no equal.

Is this keks response to hillary saying "lets make it happen"?

what seems to be going on in here?

>They were deleted in "routine operation"
>Dipshit crook has to ask about how to perform his "routine operation"
Yeah nah fuck boy he was trying to destroy evidence

Hey Paul, how are you?

It does indicate that Hillary's incompetence is much worse than our already low expectations. And apparently it means he lied to FBI as this proves his intent.

A man apcan only dream of the second option

More like:
>guy says he deleted emails as part of "routine maintenance"
>guy asked how to deleted emails immediately after the investigation asked for them

But that post was the closest we had to prove that this user was the real guy

I pray to Kek someone has it

The Hillary thing is out of our hands. We won't find anything more than what we found here.

The main issue still is that we cannot prove that the Reddit user that made the posts "/u/StoneTear" really is Paul Combetta.

There is a massive amount of impossibly exact yet circumstantial evidence from this reddit profile that was found.

Through his entire post history. His dogs, mentions of his children and their ages, areas where he lives, none of it *proves* that it's him. There is the tiny chance that there is just some other guy using the StoneTear handle, that happens to live an incredibly parallel life to our Paul Combetta, and they might even be neighbors.

There's still no actual proof.

>This is what Cred Forums is up against
HAHAHAHAHA

>Hillary for prison

lets make that happen

YOU BETTER SPAM THE MSM WITH THIS YOU MAGNIFICANT BASTARDS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have the reddit post about his son too, right? The Imgur link alone isn't going to cut it.

>guy asks how to temper with emails

not to mention video recordings of realtime deletions of posts in question.

vid.me/CMd2

FUCK YOU'VE DONE IT NOW

>VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS
saved all posts in Wayback Machine just before this happened.
for anything future you find you can do this with web.archive.org/save/[url]
archive.org is probably more creditable than archive.is

What does this mean?

Speaking of weaponized autism.

We now have evidence that the headers on some of Hillary's email were likely tampered with.

So we need some ultimate autism of destiny here now. We need to know, are there any emails of Hillary's that would seem innocuous if they were to the person it was addressed to, but absolutely, outright criminal if it was to somebody else?

No, he admitted to deleting the emails and acted as a lonewolf, which is part of why Clinton got away with the bullshit intent thing. These posts prove he was ordered to delete shit which implicates Hillary because the other IT guy said he worked directly for Hillary herself and operated out of her fucking basement.

This is the most news worthy thing that this subreddit has ever uncovered to be honest, this is DEFINITELY going to be big fucking news. Congress will be discussing our findings and crooked Hillary will be tarnished once again in the public eye.

>$0.02 shekels have been donated to your account
Thank you for correcting the record

Thank you for Correcting The Recordâ„¢

0,2 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Where are you getting these from?

I actually thought he was just an unfortunate dork until I realize he deleted the emails after the FBI told him not to. But after all the bullshit with the FBI letting her of scott free, I don't see why they would even give a shit about it at this point. Good luck tho.

Password for gmail does not work. The account is still alive.

MEANS THIS GOY USES A REAL WEAK AS FUCK ASS PASSWORD AND GETS HACKED. Check that password around on various sites (from a vpn of course)

He was specifically looking delete to/from data from the emails. Has Assange released any emails that show a discrepancy between header info compared to what the FBI released?

What is Cometta and why are all of you so excited about this

he's right though

the evidence is incredibly strong, but it is circumstantial. where is the body in all of this?

>MEDIA BLACKOUT!

So that's out of the box.
What happens now?
Does it get media attention?
Does it affect anything?

In order to investigate this, the FBI or Congress would need to supoena Reddit to get Cornbread's posts.

Inb4 Reddit is fucking murdered by the Clintons.

this thread comes up in google search of his name shills will be in full force

a delicious new brand of pasta sauce

digits confirm
praise kek

Thanks, no one would explain why this is important. Now I wonder what he said to the fbi, probably really contradicting

The story is trending in google autosuggest. Someone screenshot it so we have proof when pro-hillary google makes it disappear.

Do they have it in Marinara?

make sure you highlight the fact that the post history was being deleted in real time as America was waking up...this level of incompetence from someone hired by a presidential candidate... SAD!

>Major happening in Clinton email case
>H-hey look here goy we found the terrorist d-don't look at any of that email stuff

That doesn't mean anything. He used reddit for like 7 years. He could have literally just signed on this morning, saw over 9000 messages in his inbox, freaked out, and deleted his entire post history.

How does a person wiping their post history identify who they are? It doesn't. You're not going to convince any judge of that.

That's not a problem. We can go on Twitter to spread the good news.

Infowars, Breitbart and Drudge will probably do a piece on this.

One of the IT guys told Congress himself it was only him and this Stonetear guy working on the servers and they were working directly under Clinton and were paid almost directly by the Clintons. They worked out of her fucking basement. This goes right to Hillary herself.

It's a good thing he was alerted, him deleting the threads makes him so much more guilty.

God bless you user

fuck off shill

>Reddit is fucking murdered by the Clintons.

ayyy

seems like it's getting corrected

gives a whole new meaning to "politically correct"

Remember that smug-ass look on his face while he was pleading the fifth?

Our info is too scattered! I can hardly put pieces together right now.

Is there a megadump that's not broken links?

How did Cred Forums acquire recordings of his screen?

i kekked buddy.

try it again in the next thread. maybe you'll have better luck

Cred Forums tard from korea was watching his account

Except one of his posts on reddit has his name, it's in this thread, plus reddit has to give the accounts ip and account information to the court if asked.

vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

Not his screen dumb fuck

>checked
I remember being 14 too

There's a lot more now.

They didn't people were watching his page then they refreshed and saw he was deleting post by post.

That's fucking incredible.

It points to him. Stop sliding and click the links.

i have a feeling this could be a huge story. if it is, he'll have that fucking shiteating grin wiped off his stupid cuck face.

PLEASE

WHO HAS THE REDDIT LINK LINKING TO THE IMGUR WITH HIS SON AND DOG

Presumably some smart user was just refreshing his reddit history with screen capture on.

can somebody tell me if everything on pic related is correct? He indeed sut up this e-mail server or what was his role?

No it didn't. That was confirmed fake by like 10 people. Someone had RES and tagged his username for their own convenience, and posted a screeshot like a moron. You need to keep up. The actual archives of that post don't have his name tagged there.

I've been at this for like 9 hours. I have my own archive of everything. I've read through each post. I have no doubt in my mind that it's him, but i know that we still don't have any actual proof.

I saved it but didn't tell straya hehe

I save every pepe I see. It's part of my close adherence to the faith.

Wow nice quads.

Also, the guy has a decent taste in music.

We've signed the death warrant (triple shot suicide in the back of the head) of an autistic metalhead, nerd, badminton loving furry... Kinda makes you feel bad.

Until you realize he posts on reddit.

I doubt it. It's fairly small in comparison to Hillary's blatant violation of the law. "What difference at this point does it make?"

>tfw the reason the news is slow to catch on is because they have to decode thousands of autistic emails from us

Fuck I get it now. I was wondering what was so interesting in the webm.

but user-kun, don't you see that even if we can't ensure a legal victory, this can easily be turned into a public relations victory of Vietnam war proportions

>this idiot was hired by hillary to manage arguably the most secure/ sensitive portion of her office
>posts BDSM fanfics and other cringe worthy stuff

so many attack angles, "Doesn't hillary bother to check into the histories of people she hires?"

"How can we trust someone this incompetent in the whitehouse?"

Jesus christ.
An honest to god basement dwelling nerd.
I thought that was just a meme.
At least get yourself an office.

Wouldn't be the first time.

And it is possible that information already has been obtained by 3rd parties such as hostile governments through this sercurity leak

WHAT DID (you) DO

kek

if you google "combetta" you barely even see any results

this will be a nonstory. successfully swept under rug

What copy-pasta?

archive.is/SczIX

But it doesn't prove that the account is him, unless you can definitively connect that imgur account to his reddit account. Besides the matching username.

Can someone photoshop the JUST hair onto one of his pictures before I go to bed?

if you click news results, you get a fair bit

Google paul combetta

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/

When we get to page 9 get a new thread up

NEW VREAD NEEDED

Yep

F

oh the irony

such a goddamn qt patootie. My dick...

feels

THERE WAS A POST FROM REDDIT

UNDER HIS ACCOUNT

THAT LINKED TO A PICTURE OF HIS KID ON IMGUR

WE NEED THE REDDIT LINK

I-I hope that's just wax in that candle jar....

It's good evidence but yes we need that link

WHO HAS LINK

He did. However he did not outsmart Cred Forums.

DON'T TELL ME THEY LOST IT
WHERE IS THE user WHO BROUGHT UP THE POST

He talked about a car, that same exact car was parked at his address

He talked about the company he worked at

He said he worked for the state government

We found his etsy that had his wifes relative following him

Did you see this post? I never saw it

Need new bread!!

I don't believe there were any reddit posts that had pictures of his son in them. I checked them all.

Even then, you'll just prove that this imgur account belongs to him. But none of the imgur images has a picture of fucking him in there. So it's still shy of the proof we're looking for.

It was about his kid with Nyan Cat somethings with a paper plane he made.

THIS WAS IMPORTANT HOW DID WE FORGETTI

someone new bread this. OP said he was leaving

archive.fo/QJIJ1
archive.fo/Vo6AY
archive.fo/XuqCm
archive.fo/NNKrL
archive.fo/mO1Xm
archive.fo/oUlYK
archive.fo/DOlcO
archive.fo/VQjsX
archive.fo/XVDul
archive.fo/oBCUo
archive.fo/pEhU5
archive.fo/28WxO
archive.fo/SpBmw
archive.fo/j8fNg
archive.fo/arzCF
archive.fo/z4T11
archive.fo/Cad3p
archive.fo/eCdFr

It has to be in one of these

n-nothing senpai

Why would you need a wax candle in a computer filled basement nerdfort?
It's probably something else the same color as old yellowing wax.

proving that accounts belong to someone can be done when investigators supoena Imgur and Reddit for account information.

In this case, it will be fairly easy, because I bet this retard uses the same email address for every account.

I bet he even uses the same password.

There's a facebook connection to stonetear. Go to the oldest search results..

i.imgur.com/Ve1utRj.jpg

heres the dog that he posted on reddit

What settings did you use, my man?
Struggling to get it under 5MB without artefacts

Godammit if I was home right now at my memeing battlestation I would already have pumped out a video about this. Instead I am stuck on a bus outta state for the rest of the day.

As it is I am monitoring this investigation keep up all the good work lads! This fucking election, I'll tell ya.

>He talked about a car, that same exact car was parked at his address

Cool. Not enough.

>He talked about the company he worked at

I don't think he did. That would be enough. He never mentioned working at the same company that Paul Combetta work or worked at. I'd love to see this.

>He said he worked for the state government

"State government" doesn't equal "State department".

>We found his etsy that had his wifes relative following him

That would be enough to convince me. But I haven't seen any evidence of that. Just some KKK Hiter meme follower.

At this point I'm going to voluntold someone to make new bread

You. Faggot. Get to it. Make new Bread

kek
Armchair Anarchists BTFO

What is this all about?