How close has user been to a happening

I know every likes to say they're nice and /comfy/
But has anyone actually been near/aprt of a happening? share your stories
>Pic related
>today our university has had a campus shut down by protesting dindus.
>literally chased us out of our class during a test.
I know its not a real happening but still ... will post vids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WMls6AqKcQk
youtube.com/watch?v=cuPW5_v-Ouo&feature=player_embedded
youtu.be/_Y5fMM3dqNg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōkai_earthquakes
reddit.com/r/news/comments/3t3rzp/black_lives_matter_protesters_shut_down_i94_in/cx36ad2?st=ita6vxny&sh=dd7ab4f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>live in dallas
>dallas police shootings happen

life kinda went on but my work offered counciling services. my friends mom was in a restaurant next to the shootout area the whole time

I've been in Afghanistan and had mudslimes slinging rounds at me, that was pretty happening.

youtu.be/WMls6AqKcQk

military here,
been sent to central africa to afganistan leban etc etc i made some of the happening in those countries.

>be at mall with my homies
>small plane flies into the main entrance
>2 people dead
>MUH 9/11 CHAOS ENSUES

how's /namibia/ going user? it kinda went underground.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cuPW5_v-Ouo&feature=player_embedded

If you count wildfires then yeah. Entire towns shutdown and people are evacuated. Those who stayed were being ripped off so I got to play militia man one day. Riding around patrolling with your buddies with a gun in one hand and a beer in the other was a really fun time

>youtu.be/_Y5fMM3dqNg

Why?

i was involved in a happening several years back as a teenager

look up "1040 uren"

Took automatic gunfire when I was 10 years old playing outside in the yard. Backwood fudds with an Uzi didn't check their backdrop and peppered the neighborhood a block away. Had bullets hitting a tree just over my head. Cops showed up and arrested them.

Hot air balloon crashed in the tree behind my parents house, nobody got hurt.

The Ohio Prisoner escape from a few years ago had police and choppers everywhere, people stayed indoors but it was nothing special.

Also had a depressed man blow his brains out in the field behind my parents house when I still lived at home.

A lot of shit happened at my parents house now that I think about it.

>The dindus in our (third world )country want free tertiary education. They also want to be uncolonsized, transformed. if its a buzzword they want it. Today our minister of education made an annoucement that fees would increase by 8% for next year. Just google #feesmustfall

Hoogaaa hoogaaa

>>literally chased us out of our class during a test.

lol, bet the black teachers thought that was great

Is that all the niggers do sing and clap and call it a protest.

I am war hero of afghanistan, stalingrad and verdun

Killed thousands with my own hands
Pretty big happenings eh ?

I was downtown when this mudslime shot up the capital.

>Im studying medicine so not too many of those around here. Also it was a test that they disrupted. I had finished early so thats why I was sitting downstairs

ATleast they arent burning shit down this time. Im grateful for the little things

I almost get caught on the Atocha's Bomb in Madrid 11th March, 2004
I had to go to class but I kept previous night playing gamecube games.
I was tired as fuck, got asleep and loose the train.
When i woke up i heard about a "kaboom" in Atocha station. Since then I worship my Gamecube.
>TFW Nintendo saved my life

When did that happen?

You should leave

Proves again medicine students ate spineless faggots...you should have let a huge mass-beating but instead you do nothing

Even we had beatings when i was at school cant be that hard

>be me 9-11-2001

>on top of etc to view NYC

>plane hits

>I JUMP

>LAND ON FROGS

>EAT PRETZEL LOGS

>watch people run while I pet my frog

>frogs everywhere

>frogs frogging frogs

>frog

>praise kek

>that one nigger holding a tree

I held a frog while i was in n a gay bar in Orlando shooting

I was in school 8.5 miles away from the 1995 OKC Bombing. It was loud.

OP had me going.

I thought this was actually in america for a sec.

Is eve South fucking Africa going down the progressive entitled hate-white-people route already?

>be munich user
>be on subway, listening to music
>subway stops, wtf
>walk home across the stachus
>wtf police everywhere
>apparently there was some faggot with a gun

I was living in Ferguson MO whe the mike brown shit went down. I was living in a house with friends.

We were all 21-25

I have so many stories. But the take away is this. The media tries so hard to stick to narritive its not even funny. I can not trust theor coverage of any international event. Its one thing to know they lie. But to see it in person blew my fucking mind

Ill answer questions if interested. I have some pretyped things i could post as well.

Damn

GameCube was the shit back in the day mang

We're you guys ever attacked? Also, post pre typed posts.

Yes My one friend and I against that fucking horde.
>You merely adopted the dark, let it in your country; I was born in it, moulded by it.

What were the lies? I expect it was dindus running around fucking shit up.

I came to the happenings young. Canary warf bomb when I was living with my grandparents in London remember the whole building shaking.
London bombs one was literally 3 streets away from me.
London riots yup.
Those are my top 3 I think other than military shit.

Do you know what the fuck they're even protesting? If its white people in general then that's too funny, seeing as we've helped propel their growth to first world status.

I live a few blocks away from the mudslimes who shot up San Bernardino

Two happenings relations:

I was within five blocks from the Chelsea bombings while it was going on, and live in Chelsea nearby. News helicopters everywhere

A family member of mine lives in Dallas and was on the phone with me listening to gunfire when the police shootings happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōkai_earthquakes

>tfw government predicts a fucking 9.0+ earthquake in my region within the next 20 years
>tfw earthquakes and typhoons have struck literally every other part of Japan this year
>tfw I know it's coming soon

I lived in Queens on 9/11
I lived in Queens when that plane crashed in Nov. 2001 in Queens
I live in Union, NJ atm, 10 minutes from Elizabeth during current happenings.

Are there any real Americans that stand up to these idiotic nigger children, shove them out of the way to get to class, and inform them that they're entire protest is based on lies and ignorance?

I would.

October 2014, dude. Were you born yesterday?

32 here

I was in the Orlando club shooting and the first WTF in NYC before it fell. Left the Orlando club 30 min before shooting. Other day in traffic I saw a guy get side swiped by a truck 1 car length in front of me.

I've come to realize I am just lucky.

Also not a faggot I left the club my gay brother was there and we both left. I was only there for like 10 min.

AmA

i was there with my grandpa
i was 3 and dont really remember it.
we were by the kitchen and apparently my grandpa being a vet knew immediately to gtfo and dragged me out the kitchen and we just tore ass away.

i moved near pittsburgh when i was about 12, and my friend and i were in pittsburgh just a few blocks away from the g20 riots in 2009. wasnt really a big deal though but pretty exciting hearing flashbangs and the L-rad thing going off.

Well one time I helped roll a giant fake peach at cops because they told us we couldn't party on the beach during a festival.

Were you in Auschwitz too?

fag

I was part of a small Pharma startup that ended up causing 30b in losses over a few days to an industry giant.

I had major media orgs contact me, along with law firms and major speculative investors. 250 to 90 stock value in 2 days wew.

Negative famo

This is the face of evil right here. None of those impish demon fucks would spend ten seconds in medical school, yet here they are taunting and jeering people out of their classes.

Niggers are just fucking evil man. There is no other way around it, some niggers crawl out of hell but the majority are just shameless and wicked.

honestly i dont think there's ever been that much of a happening here in cleveland apart from tamir rice being shot

BURN BIG RIVERRRRR

Seen any gulags or bombings then Mr. "Lucky"?

>see

>Also not a faggot I left the club my gay brother was there and we both left

Permalink to post. Feel free to rumage through my post history it was a throwaway acount.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/3t3rzp/black_lives_matter_protesters_shut_down_i94_in/cx36ad2?st=ita6vxny&sh=dd7ab4f0

Suspicious package made a building 2 miles away evacuate just now here in Atlanta.

Not really big happening but when I was a kid there was pretty big fire literally next to my house, which could have burned my house but my parents and mother's sister's husband acted fast enough and nothing important was burned

Nigger stole a tree

Ferguson guy from earlier. One of my more comorensive recaps.

Suspicious package at a rutgers campus today but it was nothing. Other than that I was in Sandy.

I didn't mind it just read books and set by my fire place

Saw the WTF fall , sounded like controlled demo.

MY brother is a real fag.

Aren't South Africa happenings always real happenings?

When are you emigrating?

Not me directly, but my little sister was about 100 yards out from the explosions during the Boston Bombings. She's in one of the photos that the papers published running away in terror.

She's fine now, and even ran the marathon last year. I always tell liberals about this when they are crying about mudslimes. Shuts them up every time.

Changed my view of Mudslimes forever. Woke me up from my " muh Muslims are victims of US aggression" lolbertarian phase.

I work just outside of baltimore md. Being a small, family owned shop, I thought it was the coolest shit when I was literally sent out to buy bullets when the baltimore riots were happening. Walmart was pulling the off the shelves when I got there, but then I went to a gunshop. The place was fucking packed with people there for the same reason

I've been to cologne on New Years Eve.
Female friend of mine has been groped, too.

Fuck off.

I watched the challenger explode when I was really young. That's about it.

*in

No, and this is why I never roll or hope for happenings... even if I do get a little excited when a happening is happening.

Truth is I live in a major city and I'm old enough to know what goes around comes around. I don't wish anything bad on anyone. I hope to never experience a happening.

Haha confirmed, this was kek will.

And what were you doing? Blowing Ahmed?

You Germans make me sick.

I was on the number 30 bus that came before the one that blew up during the 2005 London bombings. Closest I've ever been to a happening. Was 15 at the time.

>I was on Long Island on 9/11
>close enough to see the smoke trailing off to the south
>went to ground zero a week later
>five story pile of trash, like in The Fifth Element

>Was living in Manhattan went we had that big blackout
>people were scared at first, but then every chilled out
>instant block party
>the only place that was still serving food was a halal chicken place that had a gas rotisserie
>exhaust fans didn't work, so entire block was filled with smoke
>no fucks given, chicken was good
>based sandniggers

There was a bombing at a Buddhist shrine in Bangkok last summer. I had visited that area of Siam Square the week before and had a bad feeling about being cramped in with so many people.

I live just over 20 clicks from where this happened. Actually drove past the cafe the other day.

Was in the happening thread as it went on. Said if anyone rolled quints I'd go to where it was happening with a "IT WAS MOOT!!!" sign, but BTFO when someone did roll quints. Mainly cause by the time it happened, there were that many cops around, I knew I'd be arrested on the spot and interrogated by police.

Kinda wish I had done it now though.

This once I got arrested because I didn't check the backdrop when I was shooting my uzi. Sucked.

I crashed in a hot air balloon later that year. That was when I noticed him.

Once I got out of jail for the gun thing, I saw him again.

My brother killed himself in a field later that year, he was there.

Finally, there's so many things that happened, but the important thing to remember is that there was this kid who seemed to be everywhere. It's so crazy.

Haven't seen him in years though. I wonder what ha- .... HUH

I lived in Coos Bay which is about a 2 hour drive from Roseburg where that college shooting happened.

Fucking idiot. I haben't been with her. She told me the day after. Otherwise I would have drowned these brown manlets in the Rhine

Im from Cred Forums orororiginay stupid faggot. Thats just where i have a lobger text post and can articulate thay mess. Kys

Cred Forums happenings are usually more islam or blm related
We are kinda desensitized down here
>soon as i finish schooling and residency and maybe after specializing... So 9 years at best.

not much of a happening, but i saw the rally of people where Lauren Southern had piss thrown at her by antifas while on my way home, but i had no idea she was there or what the rally was about, so I just sort of watched this crowd of people argue with themselves while cameras panned among them, for a little bit before i left. The piss throwing must've happened after.

First time i ever saw antifas in real life too. Looked like dumb edgy teens in masks.

Not a real one, but my high school went on lock down four years ago because someone reported seeing a man with a gun somewhere on campus. We all had to sit quietly in our classes while SWAT teams took hours to scan our school looking for the gunman. Lots of kids took to social media and rumors were spreading about "shot heard in such and such hall" "someone saw the shooter pass their door!" etc. Kids and teachers were pretty freaked out in some cases, my husband was in a different class and says he and a handful of boys from the class were arming themselves with scissors and coming up with surprise attack plans and stuff in case "the shooter" came into their room. It ended up being a janitor with literally no gun, but it gave me a taste of how people act in a happening situation - closest taste I've ever experienced that is.

Pussy, it's called a comfy thursday round here

So things aren't absurdly tense all day every day?

Like GTFO now tense?

Scenes like pic related would make me rather uncomfy. A lot happens in a decade. I read somewhere that white South Africans were leaving in numbers not seen since 1994. Good luck.

Who said Germany doesn't bring bants

Same with my uncle. He stayed up late, Im guessing fucking my aunt, so he called sick for work the day. And well, happenings.

Although its not so well known there was a big fire in Madrid at a night club, somewhere in the 80s. My uncle and dad went that night, but they had to study for uni, so they left 15 mins before shit went down and dozens of people burned in there.

Well, I'm in St. Louis right now and they have a bunch of streets closed downtown for some reason...

Maybe near a happening right now.

Bah.

Bunch of bums live in the parks between the market and chestnut, looks like one of them left a couple of bags of random hobo crap too close to city hall and someone just jumpy because of the NY shit.

Sorry anons, it's fucking nothing.

Are you white? What are you doing in Africa? Dem nogs gonna kill you mang.

(Kek likes your numbers)

I would hate to be around those apes.

That would drive me crazy. Can you get out of there?

My mother worked (and still works) in a school @ Ferguson during the Mike Brown Chimpouts. Infuriated me beyond compare.

I would offer Lauren Southern to come back to my place to shower off....

giggity

She's still pro refugee, isn't she?

Run to mt Fuji when it does

I've been blown up in Afghanistan. Not really a happening but pretty terrifying. I can't wait to die and it still scared me. It's just natural.

I was caught in a bomb blast in a market in 2005. Got shrapnel in my leg. Its permanently scarred but mostly functional. Also I believe my hearing has weakened after that blast.

>will post vids
PLS DO IT

Was about 100 to 150 meters away from the breivik bomb when it went off. Was inside a shop when suddenly the entire front came flying into my face.

Was so much glass outside it took me 30 seconds to recognize that there were people buried under it

On the day of the Umpqua Community College shooting I was in a community college about an hour and a half away

texted my mom to assure her everything was normal where I was

>be homeless in New Orleans bumming around Jackson square
>hurr durr I heard there is a hurricane coming
>lel screw hurricanes
>national guard transports drive around with bull horns and tell people to go to super dome
>lel k's
>packed full of niggers no running water only emergency lighting and roof gets torn off
>"ok I'm just going to take my chances out there mr army dude"
>"you're not going anywhere everything is underwater"
>DDD:
>everything is on fire and it looks like a scene from black hawk down
>break into the vip suites and drink my face off until getting evacuated

Katrina was lame

Some kids I knew in middle school saw the bomb go off in in Times Square in 2010.

About a mile from a failed suicide bombing. (Only 1 dead)

nigga, yu need to get outta s africa

join die antwood or something before they go all planet of the apes and eat you

shot at by a spic in morristown nj, hes in jail

I was working about 300 meters away from the Sydney siege. I only found out about it because someone sent me a text. My boss wanted everyone to stay and work, while every business around us shut down and went home.

>live next to San Bernardino
>hear there's a shooting
>see a bunch of helicopters
>went about my day normally because nothing unusual

It's like if ISIS thought shooting people in Compton would get to Americans.

My Dad was supposed to be on the plane that hit the pentagon during 9/11. Still has the ticket. He was supposed to be flying to LA out of Dulles (we live in the DC area) for a meeting with some producer but his birthday is the day before 9/11 so at the last second he decided to stay home for the weekend. We even have the day planner that says flight 77

>Sydney siege
Whut?

This is why Gen Z is becoming more and more nationalistic and racist everyday.

4 year old me was in NYC with my parents and grandpa when the twin towers collapsed. My grandpa wanted us to get out of there as we were really really close to it but my dad was a photographer and wanted to get up close shots. A big chunk of steel slammed onto our car (we weren't in it but were seconds from being in it) and the resulting inevitable explosion sent a a 7 inch piece of metal right into my mother's side, puncturing her right lung. Then not 10 seconds later, the first tower collapsed. My grandpa carried my mother inside a cafe while my father carried me.

My mother lived, but...so many people died. Not just those in the tower but in the surrounding area. But then both of my parents died when I was 10. Mama died in a car crash and papa bled out on the road after pulling her out and trying to give her CPR with a broken wrist and broken arm and a tree branch through his stomach.

So I guess you could say I've not only been close to a happening but I've been in it.

Been a police officer in a small town for a year now, really don't deal with much other than the occasional chimp out. Worst call I've ever had was probably
>Get called to gas station over two guys fighting
>Roll up to find two niggers hooting and hollering about a girl
>We separate them and break it up, didn't have to arrest anyone
>5 minutes later we get called back
>One of the niggers domed the other one in the head with a bat
>We searched for him for like a day
>Finally found him but a bunch of niggers in the neighborhood were standing around our car the entire time threatening an all-out chimp out
>They dispersed after dogs showed up
Seriously blows my mind how quick niggers bolt when the dogs come. Guns? Pepper spray? An ass kicking? That is all well and good, but the second a dog makes an appearance they all go MIA.

Was in Omagh the day of the bombing as a kid, was planning on going into the town but decided against it last minute. Would have been a goner probably.

Oh, I was also held at gunpoint at the cafe I work at by an African American Intellectual. You know that webm of the guy who holds up the store and then sets his gun down on the table in front of the cashier? Yeah, that's exactly what happened. My best friend was there and he grabbed the gun and shot him in the leg twice when he tried to run. AAI tried to sue my best friend for assault but you can imagine how that went.

I was in a dumpster about 15 feet from the Chelsea bombing

>I was in a dumpster
Um.

mfw apparently student body in my school is diverse enough, w/ 8 white seniors only, but since there are more white teachers than anything else, dindus had to complain

> most of the time we're usually kinda seperated. But go into townships looking for shit. And most people are fine as long as smeone isnt sweeping them up with rhetoric
Yes Im white, was born here. I've survived up until now but I do wanna leave
as you can see from the video I can walk among them, but it was sorta tense. You get used to it

A long time ago I was two streets away from an IRA bomb in my city, only one person was injured. I didn't even know it was a bomb, I carried on doing stuff and went home. It was very very loud. I thought a multi-story car park had collapsed, it sounded like a massive rolling whump more than a bang.

I was also in multiple riots and football violence which happened a lot back then whether you were looking for them or not.

do natural disasters count?

I lived in the area of a couple of the DC snpier attacks. Our school was on lockdown a couple times and driving on the interstate was pretty much impossible during the whole ordeal. It was kinda funny watching people freak out pumping gas tho

How do places like Orania work? Is that a thing now? Whites only settlements. Or is that slowly becoming a thing?

Even in their primitive minds they know they can reason with another human. Dogs? You can't reason with them, they will only try to rip your arm and leg.

I have a flat in Russel Square, London that I spend the summer months in.

I was in the Pret a Manger across from the Tube station when that "Norwegian" guy started stabbing people a month or so ago.

I was also in my flat when the 7/7 bus bombing took place, literally a 2 min walk away. I didn't witness the explosion but I did hear it and joined the crowd of bystanders shortly thereafter. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see much as I was at the back of the crowd and the police quickly blocked the site off.

I hate these coons.

They are all at university doing fucking ba subjects on loans they cant afford and they just flunk out.

>Lived outside Vilonia
>Went and did first responder stuff as an IT major
>Now in school for Law Enforcement for state police

I could be mad about a tornado destroying the bigger parts of the town, but I never felt more at home in the middle of the wreckage.

Live in New York take your pic but I've always been miles away

I watched the funeral procession of one of the Dallas officers go by. That is about as close as I have gotten.

Was booked to go to Thailand via Turkey, but decided not to go because I couldn't fit it in my schedule. On the day and nearly exact time I should've been at Atatürk airport for a connecting flight it was bombed.

This one time at school somebody turned on the fire alarm on a dare and we all had to go outside for a while

I still have nightmares about it

did you try to steal that officers cap?

>already
That's been going on there for a long time now.

I was in Paris during the Bataclan, about 1/2 a mile away

Yes he was also he was at sandy hook and Boston. All totally real events

I'm a student at UCLA and my roommate was in the building with the shooter and was told to run by a cop.

That's all

I live 12 minutes from brussels airport

>that one guy waving a plant around like a shaman

You can't make this shit up.

How do you feel about Brevik?

Are the commies going to win the election and start a race war?

Cross the ocean for a bit bro.

Holy crap I've seen the video that that picture is from

>Live in Baton Rouge
>Police get shot on Airline Highway
>mfw I still have a ticket from Officer Tullier, the cop who's still in the hospital

I was at UCLA the same day the shooting happened earlier this year

>Have final in Boelter hall, which is the building right next to the one the shooting took place
>While heading towards there, I see a crowd in front of the building
>Walk past, but police tell me not to go further
>They don't say why, so I take the long way around
>Overhear other people saying that there might have been a shooting or something
>As I get close to the entrance, an old guy runs up to me and says that there's been a shooting at that I should run
>Autistically say "ok" and walk over to some cover
>Head to a crowd a distance away from the building
>There's about 10 or so helicopters above us by this point
>Eventually, police push us further back from the building and tell us to find some place to hide
>Head to Royce hall and wander around the corridors for a bit
>The hallways were dimly lit and I was the only one there, so only thing I heard were the sounds of my echoing footsteps and the distant sound of helicopters
>Get spooked out so I head to the library where I spent the rest of the time studying for my next final

Niggers have been conditioned to fear dogs since their use in the Jim crow era. Microevolution at work!

pic related my snap story, I was on campus when this happened.