Swedes waking up??

As far as I know, SD is the only party against the invasion/islamification and wish to put a complete stop to immigration.

If SD manages to get any real power after your next election then you're off to a good start, but to restore your country you will have to eventually start deporting the mudslims.
Though I don't see them leaving without a fight and since they make up to at least 20% of your population, it will without a doubt lead to civil war.

But just know that when that day comes, we will always be on your side to remove the plague from your country. I'm sure that the rest of Nordics will be on your side as well.

We hope you won't have to suffer for too much longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english
nordurvigi.is/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/ny-sd-linje-totalstopp-f-r-all-asylinvandring&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This country is a joke

The rest of the parties will unite against SD (even though they implemented their immigration restrictions already).

Anything less than 51% is the same as 0%

That seems pretty good. Greens, christian democrats and Liberals(?) would lose all their seats.

Thats pretty good. Best of luck.

>pink F!
Feminist party?

pic related

this man is currently our prime minister

nuke us already, there is nothing here to save

That bad huh?

RIP

Keep in mind that 51% is not be needed to get the majority of seats in parliament.

if V, MP, C, KD, & L gets 3,9%
FI gets 2%
That means 21,5% of the votes are gone.

Which leaves us with 78,5% split between SD, M & S
in this case 39,3% is enough to get SD the majority of seats.

This scenario is very unlikely, but it's not unlikely that maybe 1, 2, 3 or even 4 parties gets less than 4%. Which would probably mean somewhere around 43-46% would be enough for majority of seats.

Yeah. They're the batshit crazy kind of feminist though, no one outside of that small clique is going to vote for them.

> that's a man

>that's a man
>that's not disabled
Literally looks disabled, what the fuck?

I don't think it's unlikely to see co-operation across the blocks to shut down anything SD tries to get done though. All of the establishment parties are thoroughly pozzed.

>that's not disabled
well he's swedish so saying that he's disabled is a bit of a redundant detail, no?

>man

No they will not. More and more cry from the grassroots to take down the social democrats with the help of sd. Several parties have done "tests" to see how the public would react. By 2018 i think it's gonna just bite them in the ass if they continue ignore them. Basically all have their immigration policy now except 2 parties.

I bet most parties would love to have sd support but are scared shitless of the media backlash that would follow. More and more people are sick and tired of the immigration, specially when it's now affecting the middle class and upper class.

>

A couple more elections and the pressure will have built up so high that there will be an outburst and either SD will be elected by a landslide or there will be mass civil unrest.

Those who are deliberately replacing ethnic Swedes with violent and uncivilised people from the 3rd world can only hope that they can increase the number of voters from Africa and the Middle East large enough, and soon enough, to override votes by ethnic Swedes who finally realise what has been going on.

Looks like a mongoloid.

>SD
>complete stop to immigration

nordfront.se/english

nordurvigi.is/

Don't tell me that that '' F ! '' is somekind of feminist party..

Jimmie just needs Kek's blessing.

>F !
of course it is, what did you expect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_Initiative_(Sweden)

What's the leprachaun party for?

It's too late, Swedes slept through all their alarm clocks. Even if they woke up now they would just find themselves in Swedistan, no going back.

the fuck, didn't know he was this ugly at young age

Uh, what else could it possibly be?
Stay as far away as you possibly could if you encounter any one of them.

I'm guessing you're referring to "C". It's our center party.

Yep we're just like USA now.

I'm guessing a centrist party in sweden is basically a leftist party anywhere else?

Farmers and non-marxist environmentalists

More like C for cuckservative then I guess.

Yeah it sucks my friend

Not just anywhere else, they're about as centre as Ahmed is tolerant and peaceful.
In my opinion they're a very obsolete party.
I would say it's more like C for Cunts. Then again, I use that to describe pretty much anyone in our Riksdag these days.. oh well.

Yes? translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/ny-sd-linje-totalstopp-f-r-all-asylinvandring&edit-text=&act=url

Shit Google Translate, but read.

Swedistan is fucked sven, you might as well go on a paki killing spree

So sad