This man comes up and slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This man comes up and slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

Duck and cover.

It's a trick question as Cred Forumsacks don't have girlfriends...

/spbp/

Do a 360 and allah ackbar

>tfw

To be honest, he's a midget fatso, so just beat the shit out of him.

Remove kebab

Tie him to my pickup truck and drag him to his death.

Laugh at the midget neckbeard

I thought he only blows his loads in dumpsters?

call up the local leb removal gang

halal his throat and send the video to ISIS and Cred Forums and Hillary Clinton

He's 5'6.

I would put my left palm on top of his disgusting manlet head and smack his beard off with with my right hand

Congratulate him on achieving his goal after 9 failed attempts at slapping other asses

Stop and check my privilege. Admit that I and people far too like me have oppressed this man and his people, and that I only have what I have now, including my girlfriend, because of my oppression of him. I didn't build that, I don't own that, and she doesn't love me but rather the melanated power I have stolen from him. Realize that I owe everything to him. Give my girlfriend to him and walk away, humble in my acceptance of diversity.

Well, that's what the left would have me do. In reality I'd bash his face in for touching my girl.

He'll miss my girlfriend's ass like he missed killing literally anyone

I dial .357 .

Try to resolve it peacefully, he's probably just having a good night out and had a bit much to drink. If he gets aggressive I may consider making a phone call to the police, but we'll probably just leave and find another place to drink, or call it a night. If my girlfriend at all tries to blame his race or religion on his indiscretion, I will get quite annoyed with her, it's 2016.

This is a trick. I do not have a girlfriend because I am MGTOW, so if he slaps the ass of the woman in my vicinity (which is a rarity, but I'll concede that I may be out merely to expose myself to the elements as it has been a long time), I immediately remove myself from the situation as two humans engaged in hormonal warfare may lead to collateral dispensation.

If I had a girlfriend I most certainly would not defend her, as it is a trick to fight for women or aid them in any way that puts yourself in jeopardy. I would never injure myself for a woman.

Wow, we both posted in a short timeframe and had a similar word count. What if you're some freak twin of me. What do you look like?

drone strike a village in Afghanistan

I knock him out.

In reality though a manlet like him wouldnt do shit. These people that commit violent acts of terror for their 15 minutes of fame are the biggest pussies in the world.

If the media went harder on roasting these losers there would be far less incidents. When the media reports on it like "WOW YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS SHOCKING HORRIFYING CRIME" they promote these losers doing it more.

They media should just call them fat faggot eternal beta-male losers. Most of these people already deal with strong self hatred. It would push them away from it very effectively imo.

What do you think Cred Forums?

wake up and drag myself out of bed because no gf...

Kek they poorly photoshopped out his unibrow.

Call my friend Sam to shoot him

>walking with gf
>she yells that somebody slapped her ass
>we turn around
>he's standing
>giant grin on his face
>he looks up at me grinning
>I look down at him grinning
>he sees the rage in my eyes
>his grin slowly disappears
>he knows what's coming
>I lean in
>close to his face
>calmly I say
>we Akbar now

All I say is good on you for posting on this website as a fellow Brit, whether you are genetically my kin or not (which you may be trying to ascertain by asking about my countenance) -- because of the numerous cases of the police being called on us for posting racial truth online or making inflammatory statements in jest.

You are under no obligation to let them into your premises without a summons or other type of official warrant. Every word you exchange with an officer of the law is a trick to ensnare you into saying something to give them probable cause. End the conversation ASAP and don't give in to their smiles or social pressure.