Should i go with a nazi flag?

should i go with a nazi flag?

yes

Go with a gay pride flag but covered in shit.

Rainbow Nazi flag... that will surely fire their neurons and shut down their atoms

This

Don't get arrested for hate speech whole you're at it

Sure, but I hope you know how to fight

I never understood the concept of a pride march. Why do you have to be proud of being gay, trans or whatever.
It's pretty pathetic when your only source of pride is your sexuality.
So yes, show up with your swastika flag and say that you are proud to posses such an historical item.

There is no hate speech laws in Australia :)

yes dude

I'm sure there's something similar. Never know with de facto Europeans.

this

If i fly a Nazi flag, it's political freedom but if i don't hire a Muslim because they're Muslim, then that's illegal.

YES you'll be in the news for sure!!!

Make sure you take a bunch of mates..'cos they lefties will swarm you.
ps Make a huge rainbow swastika flag

They'll fucking get so confused, it'd be funny as fuck, should i cover my face or not?

I am also Adelaide.
I am going to throw boat flares at this.

Depends do you care what your friends or family might say if you are on the news for it.. Just get drunk and get someone9sober) to drive you through the crowd slowly waving the GAYNAZI flag.

Either that, or this.

bro bring some fucked flags or something to trigger them.

Find out what route the march will take, Do a trial run along the route look for a good entry and exit point because they'll have some parts cordoned off.

None would understand it, they'd probs like it desu.

If you know someone with a motorbike you could easily be doubled then ride in and out of the crowd waving a flag.

Sure, if you want to be assaulted for having different viewpoints.

They're all poofters, wtf would they do?

Disgusting. And in my home town no less.

go with this

I'll bring my best Korea flag.
The flares will be pinned on the faggots, if I pull it off with precision, this party will definitely be cut short.

You using boat flares or homemade ones?

Surprise buttsecks you.

Another thing if you want, is to contact all your local churches and see if they would like to have a counter rally (without the Nazi flag) with a flag with a Christian cross on i,t that'll really trigger them probably more so.

If you get into any trouble say 'it was all a prank' especially if you had a few drinks with the lads

Here's the route

Reminder that Ernst Röhm, the leader of the Sturmabteilung, was a giant fucking fag.

well unlike in Europe we used to lynch them, so i understand a people "showing no fear in the face of adversity" and yadda yadda yadda
Though in this day and age, theyre basically not even given a second glance anymore, and parades kinda stupid. But its just a tradition theyre keeping alive to give the finger to their remaining opposition.

^
I'll try recruit as proposes

>good place to watch
>people will actually go to watch this smut

We gotta start counter protest and make it a shit show. I want the news showing videos of "neo nazis" smashing homos.

Well try to shut this shit down before it reaches Franklin

He was also executed like the faggot he was after he served his purpose as a wild dog that beat up communists.

We'll make a wall hahahahah

A wall of the bodies of dead homos.

BRB reseting router, VPN, vm etc

Brah I'm gonna bring a sign saying islam is not a religion of peace.

Better prepare to run, there will probs be jihadists there protesting with the gays for some reason.

Hello antifa
Whatchyadoing?

>antifa
>lol wtf
fuck antifa, they're all retards, i just like seeing chaos :)

Complete with an image of the pedo prophet, top kek

More flares

Anyone know where to buy materials to build flares, like potassium nitrate in Adelaide?

nazi flag, maga cap, and a weapon of your choice

show these fascists we're not gonna let them walk over us.

btw, how do i scream Allah Is Dead and I am your harbinger in arabic?

Flare bro can hook you up

How much they cost?

Not exactly cheap. 60-100 for a pack of two distress and two smoke.

Need some noise aswell, non explosive, loud enough to make it seem that way though.

Fuck everything in this thread

Fly this flag and act dumbfounded when people say you're being offensive. Reply to everything with "I'm just out here to support love of all different people and cultures"

You literally can't lose

fuck that, you can make them for 3 dollars each, i just need to find a place to buy potassium nitrate.

Or i could just fly the Australian flag, you reckon that would trigger them?

>should i go with a nazi flag?
no

go with a MAGA hat and one of those Trump Armbands people made
you don't ruin your social life and career and you get to piss off lefties and the mentally ill

Gay Australians probably won't be triggered by an Australian flag.

What's your problem with gay people anyway? They're not exactly known for being aggressive.

I know.

Since he has flares on hand, he'll use them.

Hydroponic shops might be able to help.

I really don't, it's just the fact they act oppressed and they're all lefty scum, and i want to start some shit as well.

How can i get one in Australia? The trump shop only ships within the USA and Puerto Rico.

With a MAGA flag

>they're all lefty scum
Hpw do you know? Do you even talk to gay people?

A lot of them probably hate Muslims more than you do, if they have been paying attention to the news at all. I know the Orlando attack certainly redpilled a lot of queers in my area. You might be attacking your allies at this parade.

You do realize that the description of the event said "No Islamophobia"

Where does it say that? Can't see any mention of Islam in the OP.

get a fake off of Amazon

The host made an additional comment saying no Islamophobia also when they say in racism i'm 100% it means no Islamophobia.

Well I can't argue with those repeating digits. Get out there and bring those fags the hard truth about Muhammed.

checked for the wreck

I'm a queer myself (bisexual to be exact) and it can be really frustrating talking to bluepilled queers, because they just don't understand that Muslims are looking to fucking kill us. Since Orlando though, there are more and more redpilled gays.

sneak a winter chan symbol in there, I want a proper winter this year. But yeah I would really go with some kind of MAGA shit, because nazi stuff will get you put in the SJW gulag.

Sneak some Pepe stuff in there too.

>we're holding our degenerate fag parade to get people to accept us (even though it's probably counterproductive)
>but don't say anything bad about the segment of society that is least willing to accept us
Fucking leftists.

and that's exactly why i want to protest this shitty parade.

Go with pamphlets filled with facts about islamic treatment of gays in islamic countries

We're with you
14/88

yes but make it all rainbow and gay. go as a gay nazi. Dye your hitler mustache like a mini rainbow.

Just confuse everybody.

what's the odds that the government is watching this thread?

bring an regular aussie flag. There's always anarcho-queer types who'll get triggered as fuck, just stand your ground and knock the cunts out if they go for your flag.

>dye hitler mustache like a mini rainbow
If you do, take pics.

That's what i reckon I'll do, thank you Mr Jersey god.

Man it feels bad that even I took a nazi flag to a rally here, no one would even notice, because swastikas are everywhere here. Hell my front door has a two foot metal swastika.

But it means something different there.

Minimal. Our Government can barely run this country let alone a computer.

Didn't Malcuck spend 200 mill this year putting some surveillance shit on the internet at the start of the year?

Or even better dress up as a muslim convert and shout Allah will burn them in hell.

Use black face to cover your face

Not that I recall. I must have missed that but it wouldn't surprise me.