twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be a man and stop trying to be a woman

>semi qt
yeah nah

you guys are fat. :(

We love trannies.

>Transsexual
Kys you mentally defective degenerate.

Because you're mentally ill and expect everyone else to play along with your delusions. This thread is proof of your undying thirst for attention and gratification. You couldn't just live your life and have your own personal opinions, you had to come here and seek validation from anonymous users, for what reason?

Kill youreself

my love for attention just makes me more feminine, doesn't it?

Post boipucci

Go to therapy instead of indulging your mental illness.

Stop taking cancer hormones.

I hope you didn't cut your cock off yet at least.

>semi-qt
I bet my motherfucking ass that you look like an abomination.

Nah. Just turned 18 a few weeks ago. The cock comes off a few years down the line!

Also, therapy comes before hormones.

don't have gender dysphoria.
Don't chop off your dick
Accept that you're a man
Meet a nice women and have white babies.

There's always time for sexual fetishes bro. Just find a bitch that'll peg you and emasculate you. You don't need to chop your dick off faggot

>what can i do to make Cred Forums like me
post lewd pics of yourself for us

>Russian Federation

Tits or gtfo

>Just turned 18 a few weeks ago. The suicide comes a few years down the line!

Maybe they are maybe not, and?

No, now stop feeding your delusions and seek to improve yourself in the way nature intended. You're not a woman, you will never be a woman, you're a confused young man who probably didn't have strong role models in life.

I'm still going to think you're gross, but if you do not try to normalize your behavior I'll hate you much less.

Do something good with your life OP. Don't be so fixated on your fake wiener/fake vag. Help people, like actually help not convincing kids to cut their dicks off to validate your decision.

Btw you all know you look like this picture right?

And suicide a few years after the surgery.

Pls stream it here so we can study Darwinism in action.

SO? Post pic with timestamp you пидop.

I wanted to suicide before I figured out what I wanted in life. I still plan to drink my liver away, but I can do it happily. Isn't that what life is about? Making a happy life for ourselves?

>turned 18 a few weeks ago
So, you're not human being yet. Tell me how that idea came to your head.

russians are more attractive than burgerbois

you aren't even a race, just a land of 60% mongrels or some such shite

something Idor?
I don't know very much Russian, sorry potato man.

I don't hate you can I see your qt trap body?

I'll treat you like a princess and dominate you in our bedroom

Based canada bro .

I'm not a burger. I'm an immigrant burger. I'm actually a leaf.
>A fucking leaf

>Tranny
>liberal
>WHY DOES POL HATE ME

You're a mentally ill degenerate who's faggotry is so flaming only the hottest oven could surpass it.

Kill yourself and go back to Cred Forums

Yes
a pic with timestamp would make me happy tho
or are you LARPing?

Can you post a picture of you with a time stamp?

I don't hate you

Пидop means fag

Now post a pic else you're a LYING fag which is quite pathetic to be lying about being trans on the internet. You wouldn't want to be either of those.

fucking degenerate

Post boipucci.

I'll come back in like a year when the hormones have done their job.
I'm pretty ugly right now, you guys are only making me sadder. :(

I promise I'll be back.
I'll timestamp my Trump hat if you guys want
(or I can edit my birth certificate which says F on it now :^^^^) )

>russki wants to see trans homo

repressed homo much?

>semi qt with Trump hat

You'll look more qt with a noose around your neck;D

>semi-qt

That doesn't exist even less when you're transgender.
You're ugly as hell as 99.9% of trannies, leaving asian traps aside.

Err kraut this is none of your business... Move along.

Lol go fuck yourself, you said you're semi-qt. Go for it now or fuck right off

No. It's about passing down your genes. You failed.

post pics

I feel like you guys just want to have a political opinion that isn't commonplace.
What does a person's sexuality or gender identity have to do with anything?

Who'm I hurting by being who I want to be? I'm not dating men for a year and then surprising them with my 5 inches of terror.

Here's a pic!

>(or I can edit my birth certificate which says F on it now :^^^^) )
this will suffice for now

*Russian women are

>Transexual
We have to draw a line somewhere. Seriously fucking kill yourself. I can't imagine anyone being proud of that.

i've always been semi-qt
after I turned 15 I started getting a really feminine face (pre-hormones and everything) - i'll surely translate very well

Come to Brazil

Lots of trannyfags here

I'm proud of not forming my political ideologies on being unique.

transgender/womens rights aren't taboo to support - so you oppose them.

You hurt my eyes personally, when i'm walking down the street and see """girl""" like you and want to bash your face in the sidewalk.

Then fucking post it!! What are you doing making me wait so damn long

Vocaroo your manly voice

Nope, all russians.

The 90s aren't gonna keep negatively affecting the russian male forever.

Never mind the fact that you probably have some fruity ideal of what a dude should look like, when Russians (and slavs in general) look 100 times more "manly" than some american nu-male in cargo shorts.

And even if you disagree with that, yes slav women blow yours so far out the water, that you don't even belong 3 tiers below them, male or female.

Dicks or gtfo

I love teasing big gay Russian men

Marry me

You know i hate you, but not really.

You're a mentally ill degenerate, that's why

Y'know, thinking like this is why I'm partly glad Trump won't win.

Congratulations on moving a potential voter a little bit left, guys. :,)

everyone in this thread replying and not reporting it needs to fucking kill themselves

This man has not fallen for the vaginal Jew.
F

>falling for the transgender meme

You fucked up. Enjoy the suicide friend.

Savior of the White Race

support and work towards the singularity and help increase the number of abortions

No. Abortion is murder. Murder is bad :(

abortion is killing, not murder

it increases technology

kek said so. ergo, it's a net good.

You cost the health system money and push for scholarships that at times come from tax payers for a section of the population that is less than 1% you take up an exorbitant amount of money. Just kys

I don't cost the health system anything, I have to help pay for private insurance.

and scholarships? who said anything about scholarships? :(

I hope you end up being a real qt, user
if not, kys. we don't need more manly traps

Why do you cockmeisers feel the need to tell us all you're a fucking faggot. OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT.

You wanna suck dicks? Then by all means go have a bag full, nobody cares, we're just tired of hearing about it.

If daddy is cool with transgenders than i am. Just dont hit on me pls

thanks Spanish user, I promise I'll be qt just for you.

I'm a lesbian, actually. :-)

Mostly people are sick of all the nonsense being shoved down our throat regarded the mental illness that is currently praised as "transgender".

Post your best trap pics and we'll see if you're hated.

Whiskey tier leaf.

leaf whisky is cheap and burns.

>I'm a lesbian, actually. :-)

You're a man who thinks he is a lesbian. You're actually heterosexual though.

>ctrl+f "faggot"
>only 4
step up your game, guys

Got to stay warm in Saskatchewan.

How's this?

My testicles are releasing literally no testosterone right now. Would you really call me a man?
Not even a confused boy?

Keep the penis, don't get one of those nasty pretend vaginas. I'd date a qt nazi trap.

post you're feminine benis desu

>no test
JAHANS?!

So a man who loses his testicles in a freak accident is no longer a man? That's a bit insensitive, isn't it?

you are a child, come back when you're more mentally and emotionally mature.

Well no, because they'll inject him with testosterone to make up for the loss, and give him plastics.

I have about as much testosterone flowing through me as an 8 year old girl.

Whiter than you will ever be.

kill yourself

>all these fags begging for pics
this is why the white race is dying

Then inject testosterone to make up for your loss? Otherwise you're just a straight guy pretending to be a girl. If you want to be a girl, go suck a cock.

I find men sexually attractive, but I only feel a mental attraction to women. :(

Post pic of you. I won't judge, ignore the edge lords in this thread. If you support trump, then you are a friend.

:)

eat glass you stupid faggot

I'd rather not post pre-op photos on Cred Forums.
I'm making a collection of photos as I transition for when it's over. Gonna make an album and see the changes.

>The cock comes off a few years down the line!
Gross. Might as well kill yourself now.

So are u planning on getting ur weiner sliced off yet?

Fuck off, transmission

im gonna make an ablum when i blow your head off with a sawed off

I live in the middle of nowhere, North Carolina.
Someone else will probably take care of that for you.

I'm not pro or against anything but how is it not murder?

Hey Russiabro, would that be pronounced "pidor"? And do you guys really use — to say "is a"?

Fat people can lose weight. Trannies can't stop being men.

im fat and youre still a faggot. liking trump isnt a pass. kys youre part of a mentally ill scourge looking for validation on a conservaboard

Cred Forums doesn't hate you. I don't care that you're transsexual.

But i do ask that you use your position (like it sounds like you're already doing with trump hat) to piss off the lefties who are driving western society to its death.

Technically speaking, murder is unlawful killing. If abortion is legal, it cannot be murder.

I'll be more woman than you will lose weight, let's be totally frank.

>See flag
Yeah...

True dat lol

eat shit faggot

sage

You're either mentally ill or weak willed and became a woman instead of manning up.

Fuck you.

>Semi cute

That's what all you disgusting faggots say. "I-I'm semi cute please fuck me in the ass with no protection!"

Kill yourself

I'm a lesbian. I won't be taking anything in my butt.

(Unless I find love and we get experimental after marriage :O!)

Did you even post nudes yet? Titlets or gtfo.

tranny lesbian... this troll tho top kek. still a faggot but you get all the scheckles

>I won't be taking anything in my butt.
wtf user thats the entire point of what you're doing
reconsider pls

This is actually the new trend. Already being a tranny and then bravely coming out as lesbian. That one tranny who hangs out with Kardashian whores just did this. Gigi or whatever it calls itself.

I wouldn't be surprised if I get really drunk and experiment. I'll make a post here if I ever do :D

This.

No! We are anti-west and degeneracy!
*has a corroded mind whos curious about some guys cock"

Yes! Great glorious rusha! You are so strong and non degenerate

No. You are a narcissist and a hedonist. You want to become a woman because being a man is too hard and you don't take personal challenge well. You are the worst example of a weak and entitled pile of shit available today. You rank below an 8 baby having gibs dependent She boon. If your parents are not confused and enraged by your delusions they are failures, who are to blame for your sorry state.

Either fix yourself or off yourself. Shit is hitting the fan soon. When it does the west will have no choice but to cull the dead weight. Which means you will be executed.

A fist full of pills are a tasty side dish for a bottle of whisky.

>:O!)
Stop it son.

And as to your OP:
1) You're a guy, not a girl.
1a) You are XY
1b) You are not XX
1c) XX is female
1d) XY is male
1e) Other distinctions are genetic fuck-ups so cannot really be used in defence

2) You're liberal
2a) Liberals have poor judgement
2b) Liberals cannot tell danger as easily
2c) Liberals cannot tell disgust as easily

3) You're mentally ill.
3a) You want to injure your body
3b) You want to become the woman you desired but could never get; you will just be wearing this idealized woman's skin as a mask like a psychopath
3c) Wearing female clothing will not make you a woman
3d) Having breasts will not make you a woman
3e) Changing your name will not make you a woman
3e) Cutting off your dick will not make you a woman
3f) Trannies commit suicide either with or without surgery

You should not do it. You will regret it when you're a balding "woman" with ear hair and a pot belly at 40.

you can start by accepting who you are instead of pretending your imagination is reality

sage

post pictures

It's adorable that you think a day of the rope will ever happen.

>than

fucking disgusting

kys faggot

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I'm talking to you because you're a female on Cred Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Mardik Izzard.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen. =D

fuck off back to your containment board

i hate you because you probably started taking hormones at 25 and look like a man in drag tha i can't fap to

Stop being an attention whore

I don't not like you

I DONT LIKE YOUR GROUP

INDIVIDUAL IS NOT THE SAME AS THE GROUP

Cred Forums doesn't hate you. You are a victim, you have been feminized far beyond cucks and gays. You need mental help.

That is Larp shit.

Fact: world economy is being propped up and will crash eventually.

Fact: anti west sentiment is rampant in many powerful nations

Fact: global elites are already loosing their grip

Fact: regular people in mamy western nations are sick to death of the degenerate parade.

It's not gonna be day of the rope. It will be a stranger or s mob just casually offing you in the chaos of people just struggling to get by. Just like it is in all of the 3rd world and developing nations.

Everyone will simply ignore your corpse because they have better shit to do. Some may stop long enough to spit on you.

Do what you want.

I don't care.

What you just said is even larpier.
Kill yourself please :)

nice pasta tea island pajeet

This is some quality b8post, have a sage for your efforts. You deserved it.

stop pretending to be something you're not

Things pol never says. Alt right is based on micromanaging other peoples lives to makes one feel better

THIS

Post your feminine penis

Go to the Mid East, Southeast Asia, Africa, parts of south or Central America, and tell them you are a trannie. See what happens.

Only the tolerance of Western civilization allows for weak broken people to thrive. India has some tranny tier degenerates, they are allowed to live but are homeless scum. Other places may not kill you outright but they will shrug it off when one of your johns offs you because selling your ass is the only way you can feed yourself.

Travel more faggot.

Or, you know, keep fighting to destroy the one thing that protects you from a short brutal life of misery.

>Transsexual

There's your reason.

That game made me cry :(

I have a full album of photos I took when I was playing through it with my friend.

I don't want to see your penis lol, but you should keep the penis. Something about transsexuals makes me attracted to them.

I DO NOT LIKE THE MANLY HAIRY ONES.

I like the feminine ones

Stop sucking dick.

Or better yet. Suck my dick.

>Semi qt
>No picture to back it up
You probably look like meatloaf someone dropped on the ground

>Trump/Brexit supporting liberal

Literally makes no sense.

I'd love to.
Where do you live?

You aren't a women mate. You're mentally ill abomination. You deserve to be gassed.

Literally can't get any more pathetic by trying to act smug with emotes. Seriously can yo not use your brain to come up with an actual argument that makes us think rather then giving us visual cues as to whether or not you're sad or not?

You've stopped responding to genuine criticism by deflecting all attacks onto us, why? You are the one who made a thread about yourself, why can't you take the responsibility of keeping the topic on track.

Also this is an image board. Im sure you can take the time to add a picture of a smug/laughing slut to better illustrate your contempt for our perspective of yiu

na freak that's not how it works

pls be my qt ai gf

People don't hate self-mutilators, people hate self-mutilation advocates. It's all fun and games until someone loses a penis

>I get called a man a lot by angry leftists who need something to insult me.
Kek, salty leftists will abandon a piece of their ideology ASAP when it's convenient

Stop being an insufferable cunt.

PICS

If you're passable let's talk

Sorry, robots don't date "sluts" like u

I'd probably disappoint you because of my fear of commitments

Because you are an attention seeking faggot who seeks to subvert nature. Be a drag queen.

How much weight do you have to lose for dat sick uterus?

Fellow tranny for trump here.
I feel you.

We appreciate your politics. But you need help for your gender dysphoria. Its social acceptance is what is anti-Cred Forums because it normalizes what is a psychological degeneracy that requires professional treatment and compassion, not expensive surgeries. The road you're on leads to misery that others will profit from and discard you as a political pawn once you have been used to further a seriously unhealthy agenda. Get help and leave the Cred Forumstier faggotry alone, it's unwelcome here for good reason

We don't care, Trump will win. Shillary's turnout will be poor as fuck.

I lost like 40 pounds after I started.
Frame has completely changed too.
Already uterus tier weight.

You're adorable. Where do you live?

>>Transsexual
>>Trump/Brexit supporting liberal
>>semi qt with Trump hat
I don't.

Gender dysphoria isnt the problem, its an ancient condition known in all cultures in some form.
The problem is "gender variance", people that want to erase the binary. The majority of trans women do NOT want it to be erased, they very firmly identify as part of the binary, just...the other part.

I'm intersex, I have xxy chromosomes, and if the organs in my body can be stuck between, why can't my brain be? is it magical? Of course not, its just not as well understood medically.

Expensive surgeries aren't necessary to transition unless you want bottom surgery.

Please learn to focus your hate at the actual toxic members of the LGBT community, the trannies that wanna be zhe and zhir and all that stupid bullshit. They're the ones destroying your culture. Trannies like me and OP have existed for literally forever, and you weren't worried about us until the leftist media started talking about Jenner so much.

How many kids do you birth?

>liberal

There's your problem

I hate you because you make an identity out of your sexuality.

You haven't hit puberty yet you fucking degenerate, might as well cut your cock off. Natural selection in action is a beautiful thing.

i don't hate you vote trump and be pro constitution/2nd amendment and you're fine.

No, no user. The problem is you associate "liberalism" with "the democrats"
Democrats are not liberals. They are a different flavor of republicuck. Trump is a true liberal by definition.

I don't even have testicles, just a cute little feminine penis, what about me?

>Why does Cred Forums hate me? :(
>>Transsexual
>>Trump/Brexit supporting liberal
>>semi qt with Trump hat

I actually don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

Stop falling for the (((hate))) meme.

kill yourself , we'll hail you later

/thread

nothing

Sounds like another degenerate who won't be able to pass on his genes.

You live by the grace and tolerance of western civilisation, never forget that. If you lived in a third world shithole they'd off you so fast you couldn't get an erection from the rope around your neck.

Pass, and don't make whatever your downstairs mix-up is part of your primary identity. If you're a woman just be a woman. If you're a man just be a man. My roommate is a tranny and the only people that know are the people who knew him before otherwise you would think he's just carny sized 13 year old

I assume that was supposed to mean you agree with me? I hope so, Cred Forums needs more people that truly understand what our political buzzwords mean to see how truly backwards our system is

Liberals aren't a bad thing, neo-liberals are, "humanists" are, globalists are

>Using degenerate as an insult
We're all fucking degenerates. Passing your pathetic genes won't fix that, sir.

And yes, I live by the great tolerance you fine folks are providing for me. Jeez. You're just not very nice :(

I don't care if you're transsexual, if you're feminine, I will find you cute. I would breed you. If you support trump even better.

trannies = public degeneracy

>Sounds like another degenerate who won't be able to pass on his genes.
I never would have been able to pass on my genes, I'm intersex, I've always been sterile

Genes don't have to be passed that way though. Ever heard of the Kin selection theory?
Evolution most likely invented me to take care of my nieces and nephews.

Post some pics, if you're passable we can talk.

I like feminine people though, of any gender.

OP, you're a very confused, mixed-up guy. Please don't hate yourself. Which is what gender dysphoric people do when they have themselves mutilated.

This, I put one foot in and went back out after a year. Never been prouder to be a man.

it's not your fault.

You are a product of liberal destruction of the human race.

In the before times the weaker male would just turn to science and philosophy. Then the liberals advocated having weaker men.

So when a weaker man felt weak compared to chads they would turn gay then. Then liberals made gays ok.

So now if you are a male and feel more feminine than chads or gays, you try to be a girl.

Fight the continue decline, just be a man.

>You're just not very nice :(
I think you'll find that posting about your fucked up shit on a right wing board will get you that sort of response.
In fact, I'd love to know more about people like you. Yes, there are laws to protect you, but can you really function as a member of society? How easy is it for you to make friends and socialise etc.?

When I go up to Canada or visit my friends in Arizona I have no real issues. I'm pretty antisocial but alcohol makes me a social butterfly. I'm able to socialize and have held my job at Domino's Pizza (transferred once) for 2 years.

cuz trans are the most degenerate thing in the world after kikes

If you look like pic related, I will love you

Well, I live in the south and function pretty well...and don't have much in the way of laws to protect me here, either.
I still get along just fine. I go to bars with my friends, etc, the normal college age life. Only thing different is I'm, like, chronically single and very unlikely to go home with a guy after just a few hours.

Most trannies are not freakish hons like caitlyn jenner. those of us that go out at all usually can pass just fine, those that don't tend to have socially isolating habits like video games

Hahaha, right, nice one. Stop trying to normalise what you are by using crackpot theories. Humans are social animals, we are meant to socialise, breed and fight. Modern society has provided the means for those who do not fit the norm to be accepted when they otherwise would not.
It's unfortunate that you are sterile, but is that not just evidence of natural selection?
Question tho, are you attracted to women? Are they attracted to you? What's the deal with that. How does someone with a severe lack of bollocks function in a sexual way.

What is this even, transsexual?

No matter how much I read about it, I don't understand.

benis=man
cunt=woman

So? U got benis? Then you're a man. Maybe you like men, then you are gay. Maybe your brain is brainswashed so hard by the thousand hours of beauty contests and strong women pictures in TV that your self has addopted this ideal for itself.

But you still a man.

Go 6 months into the mountains, leave all screens behind, ZERO media.

See what happens.

Post a pic with you with time stamp, you don't have to show face

You've done us proud leaf.

Makes sense I guess. Tiny penis man is gay.

take a picture of yourself with the trump hat and a sign that says Trannies 4 Trump

ITT, faggots, faggots asking for pics from faggots and general degeneracy all around.

Wish I hadn't bitten, move along people.

>brazilian
>hates traps
You must be filled with hatred all the time. Brazil is known for being filled with transsexuals.

Fuck I love chileans

please stop embarrassing us non-attention whore trans people senpai, the only thing you are doing is hurting our image atm.

stay on mones for a while, get srs, and stealth to everyone but potential love interests.

the whole point of transitioning is to be a woman, not an attention seeking fag.

Implying you wouldn't

it's not a crackpot theory, and kin selection fits in perfectly to "humans are social animals, we are meant to socialise, breed and fight"
you should probably read about it before shitting on it. not everyone is from tumblr.

>Question tho, are you attracted to women? Are they attracted to you? What's the deal with that.
I'm attracted to guys. I've slept with a girl once (actually a threesome, me, guy, girl) and I wasn't into it. Lesbians find me attractive frequently it seems like which is kind of lol I guess.
>How does someone with a severe lack of bollocks function in a sexual way.
I um...get fucked in my boipussy? my pepe doesn't really work, it never gets hard, so I just rub it with my palm like it were a clit.
Sorry if this is TMI, but you asked!

I'm not attracted to things which can only be classified as an "it".

/thread

you can't say "gay". Proper term is "anally challenged" now

>it's about passing down your genes
>not about passing down your ideas
Nobody gives a shit about Einstein's bloodline as much as they do about his ideas.
Well, it's not like anyone here has a great idea that would contribute to humanity's knowledge (myself included). But at least I know settling down for "b-but at least I passed my genes" is having the mentality of a fucking animal.

Because you're not a girl, you'll never be able to reproduce and help save whites

Do you look like pic related?

Even if you don't this is what you should be aiming for.

I don't hate you btw, I find you cute.

You have a fucked up head. You're a liberal because the liberals tricked you with their media tricks into thinking you're a fucking girl. You're not a fucking girl. Realize that and pol will like you. Anybody who wants to cut their cock off to pretend they're a woman is a degenerate faggot.

I would but I have friends that post on here that don't know my status and I'm pretty sure my body is recognizable without my face

This

how do you put one foot in? Only chop half your penis off?

Did you loose the Benis?

>>Transsexual

I know why you are here. Post pics already you faggot.

You're mentally disturbed

go away

post boipussy

Stop pointing out your gender traits every chance you get, your OP for example.

Do not ask a bunch of assholes on the internet for affirmation. Just don't.

Vote for red pilled candidates.

Stop complaining. Complaining is a trait of niggers and women. Stop.

thats just someones hips user, you dont know what they look like at all from that, even if their shoulders are massive or not

but yes I pass enough to stand around in my panties without it being completely obvious. no balls, tiny pepe, really easy to hide.

Nothing. I'm a literal faggot and even we hate you.

60% non whites, 80% of americans are mongrels

Hate is such a strong word, I'd rather you just died.

It would save so much time and money and it would be good for the economy. Think of the good you'd do if you would only but kill yourself.

It's not hard and you need not be afraid. Get on that my child.

you could start by posting feet desu

>my child
edgy teenagers shouldn't be posting on pol right now, its school hours ok

So me paying money to inject myself with hormones isn't helping the economy? Hmmm..

He probably believes that the government pays for our transition, pol has gone pretty far off the deep-end believing california university policies are country-wide government ones lol

What's incorrect about that?

Are you a retarded American who's fooled by his own accent? Using than in that context is correct. Then is incorrect, fucking retard.

>thats just someones hips user, you dont know what they look like at all from that, even if their shoulders are massive or not
How are your proportions then? I hope you can find a way to get them as feminine as possible.

>but yes I pass enough to stand around in my panties without it being completely obvious. no balls, tiny pepe, really easy to hide.
Wide hips and smooths thighs are key, nice to hear you've got that far.

Do you also try to make yourself think more girly thoughts? That's a big part of transitioning.

I find you pretty cute, keep at it. I would advise against posting here if you don't want death threats though.

>Hyper mentally ill faggot

No need to hate you, you will end yourself soon.

stop trying to teach people how to be mentally ill

Yeah, probably.
At least I'm not a gypsie. :D

that cock is 2 big 2 be real

how to u find OP cute if no pics?

>injects artificial estrogen
>dies of multi-organ cancer

Well done abomination. You will never be a real woman btw and no man who does not have a trap tetish will ever want to be with you.

Also you are mentally ill. pic related

>How are your proportions then? I hope you can find a way to get them as feminine as possible.
Well I'm tall so I have that like athletic skinny build, but my proportions are feminine in that Ive never met a male with shoulders as small as mine at 5'11, and I do have a bit of an hourglass shape, my hips just aren't the biggest. but I do have a big bubblebutt.

>Do you also try to make yourself think more girly thoughts? That's a big part of transitioning.
lol I dont think Ive ever had "manly" thoughts

>I find you pretty cute, keep at it. I would advise against posting here if you don't want death threats though.
well yeah thats why Id never actually identify myself on here lmao

I guess just for more informations sake, I'm 26 years old and I transitioned when I was 17, so outside of conversations like this its all kind of old news to me.

At least a Gypo is just a brown kleptomaniac.

Being so mentally ill you pretend you are the other sex and want to get sodomized is a lot worst than stealing shit.

Especially when you ask for "tolerance" so you can promote your madness.

>>injects artificial estrogen
>>dies of multi-organ cancer
Sorry science isn't a topic you understand better :/

pls post pics

if it's just pics of butt or tits then no one can identify you

It's okay to be a manly woman or a womanly man, but like it or not gender is binary.

some genes are better than others user. einsteins genes though are shitty jew fraud genes and should not be passed down

>genuinely calling posts that say shit like "kys degenerate faggot" a genuine death threat

You fucking flaming faggots do yourself no favors I swear to god. You don't get death threats, you get people being a little bit nasty to you on the internet AT WORST, get fucking real you sensitive sack of AIDS.

This is what a death threat sounds like; if I ever found someone who talks like you or reminds me of you in any way in real life, if I am somehow able to get my hands on information about you (which I will now try and do) that links you back to the post you just made, I will at the very least think about finding you and killing you if it's convenient for me. I will break into your house with a crowbar and paint the walls with your blood.

That's what a proper death threat might sound like.

Edgyyyyyy

um...I never argued against binary gender. Im just arguing that the fact that my mother had severe hormonal issues between the fifth week (when my brain developed) and week 11 (when my genitals formed)

Not all of us want to smash the binary, we're not all tumblr bigender latinx, no, gender is binary and both genders are formed from a single non-gendered fetus with a genital tubercle that is neither a penis or vagina until its given the signal to shrivel up and sink in, or hang out and grow danglies

being intersex I think I have a very different (and much more accurate) understanding of what sex is and isnt than most people. I never had the option of being normal, or of breeding. If I hadn't transitioned, I would still have to take hormones to maintain my health.

admit you have a disease and that you're not whatever gender you're pretending to be.
then admit you need help for your mental illness.

It's not something I'd say but that's what I'd imagine a death threat sounds like yeah, pretty edgy.

Not be a clown

I don't think you know what disease means lol

>Transsexual

that's why. Fucking degenerate. Kys.

Think about me when you get your diagnosis in a few years.

SAGE
A
G
E

Come on, let's see some pics.

Close ups won't identify you.

You'd probably be received more warmly if you did this.

What medication do you think I'm on that's going to cause cancer? The only thing I take is estradiol, and the form of cancer it can potentially cause is uterine; not having a uterus, I'm pretty safe from it.

Transitioning actually lessened my risk of the one kind of cancer that actually runs actively in my family, prostate cancer.

I'm sure cancer probably will be what eventually kills me, but it wont be transition related.

>Daily reminder: leftists will be creating threads like this to keep you busy leading up to the election. Stay woke, nonsexually confident Cred Forumssters we have an election to win

no you love trannies faggot

Show femenine penis or gtfo

I like you. Don't listen to all these other guys who tell you to kill yourself.

I dont hate anyone unless they support stupid policies and ideologies

Please be my gf

Don't remove girltinkler and I'll love you for the rest of our lives.

but...we're all voting for trump in here, tranny and straight alike. What do you think we're trying to distract you from?

We're here to help you win the election. Trump is a New Yorker. He's not anti-trans. Hillary is a southern degenerate stuck in the late 60s mentally and definitely thinks she's more of a woman than me and has rights over me.

Trump is the true liberal candidate, he's just a right-aligned liberal.

Daily reminder: dividing politics into left and right instead of authoritarianism vs freedoms is what the leftists WANT you to think

That's a man?

>Tfw I'll never dominate this little weak sissy femboy and show him what a real man is

No homo

Trannies are the only thing that makes me wish for an islamic takeover of my country.
Pure degeneracy

Post pic now faggot or go fuck yourself.

I like you...

Hope the transition goes well...

Islam is cool with trannies though, as long as we wear veils
Their ancient texts even talk about us lol, I think Muhammed was getting some on the side from a qt, he defended one like Mary Magdeline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

I choose the second ;^)

in iran they force gay people to become trannies

Male fish which were exposed to female hormons got multi-organ-cancer, dysfuntions of metabolism, neuronal dysfuntions similar to alzheimer, etc.

Teenage boys who suffer from hormon imbalance (nothing compared to those funny transmeds) during adolescence develop multiple medical conditions in later life and are more likely to get neuronal dysunftions, cancer, dysfuntions of metaboslim, etc.

>feminine
you can try all you want but instead of continuing your lineage and giving birth like only a woman could you'll end up dying of anally transmitted aids or get your neck wrung by an intolerant straight dude you tried to trick

Respond bby. If you still want to play with girls we can find a bisexual gf and live like three degenerates.

Glad I'm not a fish then and my body works completely differently and on a different time scale.

Yes, my intersex condition does leave me at a (slightly) increased risk of cancer, but that has nothing to do with my transition or my medication.

Again, I'm sorry your understanding of science is so poor. :/

>Islam
>ancient

pick one

Also goatfucking shitskins are not the most objective source for anything which is about degeneracy.

Explain to us how come you are transexul? how insecure are your about your gender and sexual attraction.

And how many hours per week to do work.
Do you pay taxes?
Do have you taken any responsibilities?

I mean really you've got so fucking much time on your hands that you've got nothing else to do then cry like a little bitch about "Hur hur hur i'm not born this gender"

Not only that but you are wasting thousen of dollars on hormone treament and maybe soon surgery if you haven't allready.

I understand if you were born a hermaprodite , but then you wouldn't be calling yourself a transexual.

You are a waste of human skin attetion seeking whore. I don't go around asking why people hate me , because i hate my self that each day i thinking about skinning people alive and making them enjoying them suffer... I'm disgusted by who I am and strive to be a better human...

Yet you go ask your daddy for shitloads of cash so you can inject yourself to hormones , because "I want to have my oposite sex features" "I'm despresed because of it"

GO GET A FUCKING JOB AND HELP YOUR ECONOMY AND STOP WASTING SHIT YOU PIECE OF CRAP.

>glad I'm not a fish hurr durr

I've never understood ESL speakers that rant in their second language on English message boards desu

I think thats the real degeneracy. If you can't speak English, maybe you should fuck back off to Romania with your gypsy kin.

I don't hate the cute passing trannies that swing claymores between their legs. I just wanna play games, eat pizza and suck ur feminine pussy stick,

OP be real with me, you're actually a real girl pretending to be a tranny because you know Cred Forums is tsundere as fuck for them and will give you attention and half of them will passive aggressively hate you while also hitting on you and asking for pictures.

user tell me what the average lifespan of a fish is compared to the average lifespan of a human, and then let's figure out what age you think I'm gonna get uterine cancer in my non-uterus.

Let's do the science.

>If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen. =D

cuck

You could stop pointing out your a tranny, you could stop acting like you're some kind of special snowflake, deserving special treatment for being mentally ill.

What to do with snow? Yeah shovel it away from the drive way

/thread

You can start by killing yourself and taking some of your tranny friends with you you scum

quints for replying to stale pasta, kek is truly strange

..yes.
That's it.
:^)

>18
Doesn't impact that I hate you
>Transexual
Having mental illnesses is fine, I am mentally ill too.
There have been cases of people thinking they were dead. Did specialists decide to kill the man, since he wanted to be dead? No, they cured him with a psychotherapy.
Why would transgender mangle their body and destroy their hormonal balance to become a creature between the two genders, that will NEVER be a woman, no matter how hard you try? Why don't they seek therapy like I do? I haven't been cured of my depression yet, even after 10 years, but that doesn't mean I should kill myself "because that's what I want!"
Doesn't redeem you for the point above
>semi qt with Trump hat
A man can be cute (Even past 20 I look extremely young and slightly child-like) but that won't help you become a woman (Hint: it'll never happen).

Humans can have two genders: Male or Female. Period. There is no inbetween, there is no option to change. You're either born with a penis and all the male features that go with it, or with a vagina with all the female features that go with it.

An individual that somehow believes he "belongs" to the opposite sex is simply mentally misfunctioning. Just like a depressed individual is misfunctioning because he doesn't have the will to live that a normal individual has. Just like how single mental illness is.

>OP
>female
>XY not XX

>Why don't they seek therapy like I do?
You can't get on hormones without enduring a year of therapy sans hormones, user.

how every single mental illness is*

>Humans can have two genders: Male or Female. Period. There is no inbetween
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
I was literally born inbetween tho

>Having mental illnesses is fine

illness isn't fine by definition

No no no
he's an immigrant loving, Hillary supporting faggot.

Then you're a mistake of nature like those babies with half a brain that will never do anything but breathe and blink of their lifetime, and society has no reason to pander to you.

Oh also, I doubt you are. You're most likely making this up to justify your cause. I'd take a safe bet you were born with a penis and everything a proper male has.

Allright, replace "fine" with "acceptable"

Based af leaf

>France in charge of defining what is ill
lol this is how muslim migration starts

only retards and stormfags hate you! Just be yourself

why is it always MTF trans.
seriously.

every trana ive read about, seen, met or heard is Male to female.

>Oh also, I doubt you are.
Okay, I doubt you're a real Frank and not just a centuries-cucked Englishman.

>You're most likely making this up to justify your cause.
You're most likely looking to mentally gymnasticize your way past the fact that people other than XX or XY literally do exist and often transition because our bodies are fucked up anyway.

>I'd take a safe bet you were born with a penis and everything a proper male has.
I was born with a micropenis and testicles that never got larger than chickpeas, and I started growing breasts when I was 14 (3 years before I took any estrogen)
So yeah, sure, totally a proper male lol

If you look like this, you're getting a free pass.

FTM are rarer because of societal factors (basically, a woman can be more or less a 'man' for all intents and purposes and just identify as a stoney dyke, hormones are less necessary)

Don't be an asshole about being a tranny. Don't make it the be-all and end-all of your existence.
What do people remember about Freddy Mercury? That he was gay? No! He was a helluva singer.
Same way with Rock Hudson or Jim Nabors. When I watch Andy Griffith and Gomer Pyle is in the episode, do I think, "well, there's that faggot"? No, I'm wondering what goofy shenanigans he's up to this time. He made people laugh.

You dodge what I wrote and simply talk out of your arse.

"Hey guys this stuff is making fish, mice and basically everything miserable, guess it is safe for humans." - that is what you implied.

"Intersex" - if you are intersex (both male and female traits some cells XY some XX etc) and actually were born with that extremely rare condition - why on earth are you siding with the transfreaks?

Can you be my qt trap gf?

I don't want to die alone.

I don't want to get fucked in the ass though, and you wouldn't have to either if you're not into that. But I'd ram you if you want to, nutting inside you as you squirm and spray your girl cum all over as I stroke your feminine penis from behind.

I'm not aggressive and I'm not strictly interested in just sex and it's not even a fetish thing. I'd date a biological girl too. I just want to someone to live with so I don't rot alone.

Average looking, thin, but I'm a 5'10 king of manlets if that's a deal breaker.

FTM pass ridiculously well. You'd be surprised how many walk around without being notices. Also society finds women trying to be a man cute.

I know right, I love her face and thighs, I want to breed her

>Okay, I doubt you're a real Frank and not just a centuries-cucked Englishman.
I don't give a flying fuck about being of French or English blood, I have part of my family in Normandy so it's very possible that I have English blood, as long as I'm not a shitskin (and I have an extensive family tree that so far doesn't include any shitskin, and I doubt french people racemixed before 1800)

Also I don't care about your freak body, it doesn't matter if you were born a freak because of oestrogen in the water everywhere, if you were born with a penis and testicles you were designed to be a male, of course now that Man has fucked up his environment sideways, awful things happen.

That's like, if you were born with 5 legs because your father got irradiated by a nuclear blast, would you say "I'M A QUINT-LEGGED-KIN AND I NEED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUCH!"? Nah, you'd just accept you're a freak.

Well, have fun killing yourself at 30 because that's what 90% of trannies do when they realize their mistake.

cringe
killing yourself is an option.

>You dodge what I wrote and simply talk out of your arse.
You've been doing this all along. link to fish study, pls.

>"Hey guys this stuff is making fish, mice and basically everything miserable, guess it is safe for humans." - that is what you implied.
Substantiate this claim or you're "simply talk out of your arse"

>"Intersex" - if you are intersex (both male and female traits some cells XY some XX etc) and actually were born with that extremely rare condition - why on earth are you siding with the transfreaks?
>some cells XY some XX etc
Like I said, sorry you literally do not get science, haha.
Why am I siding with the "transfreaks"? Because I'm not a fucking idiot that believes in ghosts or that the brain is some mystical magical organ of divine origin. It's an organ, just like your heart, or your liver. If my bodily organs can be intersexed, then a brain is equally capable of it to our current knowledge.

I think the better question is why you're so concerned with the "transfreaks" yourself? Is it because of latent attraction, or internalized phobias? Hey, maybe that's why you're so worried about the cancer risk, maybe you wanted to transition (you *are* Austrian after all) but got scared.
I'm sorry :(