REDDIT CENSORING CTR INFORMATION

Post the real places to find CTR instead of tilting at windmills / people larping as CTR for lulz, and your account is gone in 30 minutes or less.

his name was maximumtacos.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53gv8k/tfw_you_realize_your_it_guy_went_to_reddit_for/d7t824d?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>censorship on reddit

woah...really makes u think

>that faggot using greentext on plebbit

>using Cred Forums's reddit colony for discussion
That place is only used to red pill normies and keep our hand invisible

>Giving a shit about reddit

>maximumtacos

kek

ez, I'll just use my alternate Cred Forums account

Look at me the thread

I'm not him, my account is /u/atheistfagz.

Guys i am hacker know as fortune. Does reddit need hacked?

YASSSSSSSSSS

link to thread?
too lazy to google

>CTR Larping
We are not CTR

We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Expect us.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53gv8k/tfw_you_realize_your_it_guy_went_to_reddit_for/d7t824d?context=3

He was banned because he was part of CTR. To suggest that CTR is not on reddit or Cred Forums is retarded knowing the hivemind nature of both and how much of the internet they influence. Especially reddit. You go on reddit and upvote a epic comment 5,000 times and people magically start believing it. People are irrational.

They deleted your account for that?

Hm, fires up the axons.

It's true as well, need to branch out to major and local news comment sections.

Keep at it, doesn't take much to help shape the narrative there. Couple posts usually.

thanks

Why would he be banned for being part of CTR? It is literally the opposite of what must have happened.

Not me. I'm /u/atheistfagz. Mostly use plebbit to troll atheist fedorafags.

The counter-CTR effort has been weaker than it should be, including on the sites that this guy thinks are not being targeted. But I do agree that the most unchallenged CTR propaganda is on the local media sites and even the MSM sites such as NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, and even the mega network sites like CNN, MSNBC, and ABC News.

Most of us are concentrating too much effort on a battle that's already been won. Only 30% of millennials are voting for Clinton, so why then are 80-90% of the counter-CTR effort focused on social networking, plebbit and Cred Forums?

???
The comment is still there. What's the point of this thread?

Ok, if it's true that it was hillarys it guy who asked from reddit how to delete hillarys email address from all the archived emails, how would that influence anything? Wouldn't she just say that she didn't know about it and it was not her "intention"?

I have to agree. CTR on the chans probably only existed for real for a day, if ever. I never noticed a difference in shitposting frequency, just more newfags yelling CTR SHILL like an easily startled parrakeet.

I will admit that I occasionally would post "LOL DRUMPF BTFO" threads although I never larped as a shill. It was an easy way to get (You)'s.

Occam's razor says the more paranoid we got about CTR here, the more likely people who come here to troll us would adopt that ruse. It was like we handed them a "hey, here's how to troll Cred Forums" perfume scented engraved invitation.

And Cred Forums always gets trolled by people in search of lulz

Click his username, Pablo. And send me some yayo.

I am one of the fabled 'Elders of the Internet' and I hereby permit you to hack into reddit's matrix and obtain their secrets. Post haste!!

Hillary will stand with all Americans, not the corrupt big businesses that squander away our lives and tax dollars. Trump supporters fear truth the most

.07 cents have been deposited to your account. Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>we circle jerk damage control attempt nao
my sides

Anyone who is willing to expand their outreach and move to the media sites, a word of caution: be smart and civil. You can't reach through to the middle aged crowd and the boomers with nigger and Jew conspiracy talk. Don't post any pepe/kek related stuff there, and don't just argue by sayi they're stupid or only pointing out that someone is CTR. You need to actually have a good counter-argument based n facts or the people reading these comments are just going to side more with the CTR angle than they did before. Just don't play into the stereotypes, and if you're not prepared with an actual dismissal of a certain claim, then don't bother. That is the one thing I fear about Cred Forums being unleashed on the mainstream sites, that the CTRgeted people are going to have their confirmation bias when thousands of posts play into their prejudices about those who don't agree with the CTR posts. Just leave race and religion out of it, focus on exposing her lies and redpilling them in a friendly as possible manor. That's the only way to get through to the older generations. Yes, that means you have to be somewhat civil when responding to legit CTR posts.

A lot of the kids here aren't going to be very good at outreach on the news comment sections.

I hate to say it, but reddit may do a better job of subtley concern trolling people over to the Trump side.

I see 17 year old shitposters here going in and trying to "Redpill" people by dumping a dozen infographics on them instead of understanding that true influence takes a gradual shift. (other than when you are contradicting outright lies)

>Censorship on reddit

Oh boy I'm laffin, really made me think

Just shows that they all have no idea how the internet works. If you want to get information to cover something up you never use anything you used before. Nicknames, passwords, emailadress, personal information, creditcardstuff. Other wise someone easily can trace it back and every effort to cover it up is already useless. They are fighting a battle on completely new ground and thus we see them panicking and goong even against a cartoonfrog (also isnt it hatespeech to rant about the god so many people believe in? Isnt it against their "ethics"?). They dont get that subversion and disinformation wont work because the reputation the media, politicians and all the establisgments relies so much on means nothing here. Wether you are the president of the united states or some neet in your mommas basement, the words are worth the same. every piece of information will looked at by someone, if not dozens or hundreds, and if those dont fit the narrative it will be found out immidiatly. The truth prevails. That doesnt work in their favor.

The kin of moloch and their lord lucifer lightbringer let the false order of lies and deception shine bright. But Kek shall engulf those lies in the darkness of chaos which will bring their construct of lies and deception to fall and bury the owls beneath them.

can anybody who's been following the hillary email drama answer this, please?

CTR is falseflagging to get The_Donald shut down for doxxing.

I don't even go to reddit and this is very apparent from regular users.

I will warn you, CTR, you won;t be doing yourself any favors if you get it deleted.

Is it sad that you have to tell Cred Forums you cant redpill people with "gas the kikes" and "shoot the niggers"?

I have a feeling that if they went on to shut the main Trump page down, they'd go full scorched earth mode. Kind of want to see this.

ok, better thread about this topic