i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 19
>Rebels execute 26 civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army opens fire on US drone in Deir Ezzor
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
>Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential advisor accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
New SyrianGirlpartisan - youtu.be/aHdknYHZAE4

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/777886712429158400
youtube.com/watch?v=jsZsnrqmrnk&feature=youtu.be&t=98
nytimes.com/2016/09/20/world/asia/afghanistan-us-airstrike-oruzgan.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/19-september-isis-video-of-deir-ezzor-airbase
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777896277271015424
fortunascorner.com/2016/09/15/u-s-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/777900236190650368
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777917871078961152
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160623/1041776747/israel-prefers-isis-to-iran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nZy4gyBxVfo
christianpost.com/news/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon-138975/
christianpost.com/news/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-five-things-to-know-150732/
youtube.com/watch?v=WKjVy__kvB8
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/347517.shtml
csmonitor.com/2001/1114/p6s1-wome.html
csmonitor.com/2006/0728/p06s01-wome.html
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2012/1221/In-Hezbollah-stronghold-Lebanese-Christians-find-respect-stability
youtube.com/watch?v=GMtcW2ScWgA
twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/77792373013574041
rt.com/uk/359856-uk-hit-syria-troops/
twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777935298449838080
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/777937721931157504
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/777940024750997504
twitter.com/BBCKasraNaji/status/777928698406273024
youtube.com/watch?v=QcaI0n4Uypg
rt.com/news/359921-aleppo-militant-fire-damage/
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/777946159750979584
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/777949303734210561
twitter.com/SYRedCrescent
twitter.com/SARC_Aleppo/status/777918260222320640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear Assad: please step down!
Signed,
The people of Syria.

SAAnime!

youtube.com/watch?v=6N5IQxrac6g

Queen of /sg/

baba

Fuck off, Jew.

Fuck Trump and fuck whites

Mmmm.... nah.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/777886712429158400

> BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire - AFP

KEK

>Syrian Army declares end of ceasefire

Time to bomb Syria!

>2 ISIS terrorists w/ suicide vests and explosives arrested in Turkey's SE city of Şanlıurfa.

Heh Obama is protecting ISIS by using our forces to attack the Syrian troops.

> mfw

What do you guys think about this strike on Deir-ez-Zour? The possibilities to me seem to be:

1) Obama/CIA ordered it because they realized that they don't have enough pressure to separate Nusra from the FSA and they don't want to be blamed for the ceasefire fail so they did this to ruin the agreement with Russia so they are not made to look bad later and so they can blame Russia for when it fails

2) Some middle-to-low level Zionist/Neocon-sympathizing person in the military ordered it knowing it was an SAA base but hoping they could pass it off as an accident or because they wanted to derail the deal because they don't like Assad,

3) Genuine 100% accident (seems really implausible)

Dear Shlomo: we actually support Assad!
Signed,
The people of Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=jsZsnrqmrnk&feature=youtu.be&t=98

AHAHAHAHHAA

MASALLAH PUTIN! YOU DOING IT AGAIN!!!

G-guys can anyone help me?

I have a q-question.

What is a Leppo?

It was just to show their dominance.

>no t.
dropped

based putin did it again

Wow
Something like that would never happen in your homeland

First really seems likely. I don't think it's an accident, US way too good for that kind of shit.

>FSA forces free Sundra west of al-Rai from Daesh after intense battles

DABIQ SOON ISISNIGGERS

Lol lol

*cringes*

SOON
O
O
N

THOSE WHO ARE NOT 100% WITH US ARE 100% AGAINST US

THOSE WHO ARE 100% AGAINST US WILL BE 100% GENOCIDED BY US

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Greater Israel = Entire world

Hatay is righdful Durkish glay you joo :DDDD

beatiful desu

nytimes.com/2016/09/20/world/asia/afghanistan-us-airstrike-oruzgan.html

>At Least 7 Afghan Police Officers Killed in Errant U.S. Strike, Officials Say

LOOK GOYIM WHAT HAPPENED IN DEIR-EZ-ZOUR WAS TOTALLY AN ACCIDENT, WE DID IT TOO IN AFGHANISTAN SEE!!!! TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL!!

Israel speaks for "the people of Syria".
Talk about lack of self-awareness.

This. Assad must go.

What are you listening to? Just at this moment, for example.

Let the fun times resume

Listen to "over the edge" by yes its amazing

no rigging in turkey. opposition party representatives are present during voting and counting.

WHAT?! Racist, are yu implying shitsk- I mean brown people are bunch of liars?! HOW DARE YOU!!!

WW3's Belligerents:

Allies: Russia, China, Syria, Iran and the Kurds.
Bad Guys: US, Turkey, Islamic State, Israel, UK, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

>The #US Air Force once again delays plans to retire the A-10 Thunderbolt II

we have better team.

Worked well against the SAA so why retire them :^)

> K*rds
> with Russia on one side
No fucking way.

truth

Based Israelis doing GOD's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU

LIVE WEBCAM OF ALEPPO

T. goldberg

4) Some CENTCOM dudes did it for the LULz, knowing that the Syrian government will fail to do anything about it and just cook in the soup. Whoever was on the Russian side of the line also found this funny (and most likely braved CENTCOM to do it) so they totally did it, the absolute madmen.

>Aleppo
What's that?

>worshipping a volcano demon
Based SA-nigger

>mfw that's my actual surname

So guys, now that the """"""ceasefire"""""" is over what's the plan for the SAA ?

>Syria: FSA advance in northern Aleppo slower than in Jarablus bc mines, IEDs, car bombs and more IS fighters

DAMASCUS, SYRIA ( 6:25 P.M.) - Minutes ago, the Syrian Arab Army's High Command announced that the nationwide ceasefire is over after a 7 day period.

According to the Syrian Arab Army's High Command, the nationwide ceasefire expires today, per the Russo-American agreement that was put in place 10 days ago.

"Rebel forces committed more than 300 violations by targeting residents and the Syrian military around the country," the High Command added.

Several civilians and military personnel were killed as a result of these ceasefire violations committed by the Syrian opposition forces.

"Jihadist groups took advantage of this ceasefire so that they could regroup and attack the Syrian military's positions, which led to the death of tens of personnel and civilians."

"These kind of acts prove the jihadist groups are linked to foreign countries that have no interest in stopping this war."

"We (Syrian Army) have tried to implement the truce with the highest degree of professionalism, restraining ourselves at times from responding to rebel aggression."

"Eventually, we had to respond and retaliate to these provocations against our armed forces."

"We are determined to keep fighting against these terrorists and reestablish security and stability inside Syria."

The ceasefire is officially set to expire at 7:00 P.M. (Damascus Time)

>Rebel forces committed more than 300 violations

SAA DINDU NUFFIN! !!!!!!

((((((((((((((Latakia)))))))))))))) ?

Bachar is the bad guy.

ISIS are the good guys.

We don't need stability in the Middle East. We need war, and chaos. We need to destroy Islam as a whole, in the end.

Think about it. The Shias are just trash scums as well. Fuck both parts.

It wasn't a tactical hit, it was a strategic one and Deirezzour is about to fall due to it.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/19-september-isis-video-of-deir-ezzor-airbase

so is tha SAA plan to let their aircraft get ATGMd?
the 1000 new reinforcements should be human waving the lost positions asap s m h

Accident. They really are retarded.

>Kurds
BAHAHA

It will be more like:

Uncucked Nations: China, Iran, Turkey
Bad Guys: US, Russia, Israel, various lapdog/bootlicker/vassal nations like UK and Pakistan
JUST (neutrals): India, Brazil, Canada, Australia

THIS

Russia is playing a double bluff in Syria. They're not trying to save the coutry.

whats a leppo?

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777896277271015424

KEK

DEIR EZZOR SOON

THANKS AL-OBAMA

Khan Touman and to 1070 appartments.

here is the isis video about turkey

cloud mail ru/ public / Btui/DbaUiu4Gx /

FUCK OFF THIS ISNT SPAM REEEEEEEEEEE

reeeeee

Deirezzour is going to fall soon. I look forward to morons in this thread moaning about "SAA incompetence" when it was clearly a US-Russian partition plan facilitated by a massive airstrike on the most elite units in the area.

Good. If only ISIS could expend its territory, so we could nuke the shit out of them even more while they're making Assad fall.

100% win-win.

Syrian Army declares (((ceasefire))) to be over, boys. Now, how do we get rid of all the turks and jews on /sg/? I want to be comfy again.

>Deirezzour is going to fall soon.
How many fucking times have people said this?

>how do we get rid of all the turks and jews
Filter & ignore

>t. Countryside Autist 2.0
Thanks for your input.

>Now, how do we get rid of all the turks and jews
why do you wanna turn this place into an echo-chamber so much?

>Saving Syria

Saving useless bunches of trash mudslimes? Kill yourself for god's sake.

Let ISIS win already

turks and jews > leafs and k*rdshits

>How many fucking times have people said this?
We always know that once a photograph is taken of a military facility, it will eventually fall.

I know you don't realize it, but you Turks are obnoxious people and you post as such. Nothing personal.
>echo chamber
nigga ever since you invaded Jarbalbablablablabalbus you have been crawling out of the woodwork (pun intented) and all you do is spam.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>mudslimes
Better than saving a bunch of surrender monkeys. The Syrians don't have BO and they seam to shave under their arms.

t. typical mudslime-tier goy

Be smart for once.

>you Turks are obnoxious people
>are obnoxious people
>nothing personal

yeah nothing personal. when are you going to apologize to me? i'm offended

Most forums/discussion boards on the internet are "echo chambers" to a certain degree

People like (in this case) reporting and talking about the military events in Syria without constant "MUH TURKS ARE GREEK"/"AL NUSRA ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS HURR"

Some turks and the 2 new dutch shitposters in fact just make people who want to post on topic about events go away

So then your "durr muh echo chamber" bullshit just turns the thread into a shitfest of shitposting and bullshit instead of a sometimes admittedly one-sided but still insightful thread

They're worshipping a degenerate pedo prophet and killing themselves since 5 years already now, they're mudshits animals and deserve their fate. The more ISIS grows, the more it will contribute to the annihilation of the Islamic world.

I'm thinking whenever a new thread is started we should just post the ID's of the shills after they are established.
Should make it a bit easier for everyone instead if tracking them down every single time.
But yeah, unless mods step in the comfy breads of old will not happen anymore. In euro hours at least.

Offense is taken, not given.
So go fuck yourself mountain monkey.

Yeah senpai member in the beginning there was like a couple turks and they spent their days here cowering and taking abuse, I miss those days.

>All Syrians are muslims
>muslim means bad
>implying worshiping a kike on stick is any better
Go hang yourself you degenerate

Great article from Sofrep (hosted on fortunascorner to avoid the paywall) on willful incompetence of American special forces and CIA in training rebels. They all know that we'll be fighting these guys in 5 years, so no one wants to help the rebels much. Implies that the mess is largely caused by Brennan's obsession with removing Assad.

hello

Forgot to post link - fortunascorner.com/2016/09/15/u-s-special-forces-sabotage-white-house-policy-gone-disastrously-wrong-with-covert-ops-in-syria/

Hey being like me is a compliment.

Deir ez-Zour CAN fall. It just depends on how committed ISIS is. Fingers crossed that it does fall.

Kurds've always been commies
Red & Yellow and Star
PKK = Kurdistan Worker Party = terrorists organization
Does it ring any bells?

What if ISIS capture those jets?

Most of them are. Who isnt? A bunch of Christians. They'll be executed in the end anyway. As the Jews were expelled before them.

Being a mudslime obviously means "bad", but also degenerate, crazy, inbreed, stupid, scum, subhuman, and whatever you want. These animals are unable to think by themselves and deserve to die. Plain and simple.

ISIS are useful idiots. This is obviously better to support them against strong mudslimes leaders like Bachar, who is himself supported by terrorists Shias.

The ceasefire is over!

GET COMFY LADS

Why on earth would mods step in?
This isn't Reddit.

Will RuAF bomb the shit out of Tharda and relieve the air base?

Probably nothing, they wouldnt be able to repair/maintain the jets let alone get them airborne with a skilled pilot.

It's lonely be the best analist of /sg/, right?

Cheering for moderate Jund al-Aqsa, good old cuntryside.

>(((RuAF))) helping out SAA

nice meme

Russia won't lift a finger.

twitter.com/miladvisor/status/777900236190650368

Russia wants to see Syria gone as much as the US does.

"Nusras come and go, but destroying regimes is priceless and forever"

-CG

>what's this echo-meme about? oh wow, that's looks fun, better use it on Cred Forums!

>Not filtering ISIS suproters
Why?

you can see explosions flashes lel

in de aleppo live feed

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

hey mongol

I have started to appreciate you more and more, you are 6 million times better than these turks. Please visit more often

qeq

Anyone have the ISIS video / link regarding Turkey's Euphrates Shield?

Because they are right.

Assad is a scum.

If we can directly face the islamic issue and unanimously condemn ISIS, then it's better to support its expansion in the Islamic world.

Tbqh I'm less active because even I can't stand the Turk circlejerking

Hopefully once some action takes place away from Turkey's border we'll get some peaceful conversation going again

Also fresh

This is my new favourite meme

>Assad is a scum.
>Trump is Hitler
yada yada

France is trash. What exactly has France contributed to the world in the last 50 years?

Oh that's right.

Faggotry. Feminism. AIDS.

It's trash and the French should have never been allowed to survive in the 100 year war. We should have fucking razed France to the ground after Waterloo.

Trump is fine. What's your point?

Assad is a mudslime.

daily reminder

t. butthurt mudslime

We'll soon contribute to the genocide of the Mohammedans, Ali. Prepare yourself.

>One guy talking shit
>"I hate your fucking country ! We should genocide them !" ...

Seriously ?

Anyone know what happened to image related guy?
He was apparently a syrian refugee in russia who had some sort of stateless issue preventing him from going anywhere. He was asking for advice on walking to finland or something, and begging for money. Did he make it?

I heard former republican guards are hanging around there, also those guys have recieved serious manpower support from different nations. Surely, there must be some people among them to use those jets. Besides, it seems that US wants them move on, it shouldn't be a problem for US to find a radical fundementalist pilot and deploy there.

He's a filthy mudshit, he obviously hates us, you fucking cuck.

I feel you, despite you having different opinions on everything at least you contribute to the thread, unlike these clowns. IS bombing of Ankara: Episode 6 when?

>ISIS has started fierce heavy artillery preliminary bombardment on Deir Ezzor air-base. Syria

SOON

The point is that stupid people say stupid shit, also that's pretty rich coming from a muslim country.
Who gives a fuck about his personal religious beliefs anyway? Do you even know what they are?
He is the head of a SECULAR state and the enemy of the Jews. In other words our kind of guy.
So piss off crypto-kike.

The RAF is being cucked by King nigger.

Sad.

that picture is fucking terrible.

a) you dont make an actual hangmans knot, you make a simple noose because that will tighten itself
b) you dont need to be completely suspended in mid air, in fact that will be incredibly painful.
the point of hanging is to cut off blood flow to the brain, this will leave you unconscious in under 1 minute and can be achieved with very little actual weight pulling on the rope. (you could do it leaning against a radiator for example)

I wish people informed themselves before making wannabe edgy cartoons. that cartoon is as embarrassing as one depicting someone cutting their wrist SIDEWAYS or eating lots of ASPIRIN.
fucking cringe

>muh le secular mudslime

Good kafir, fall for this. Fucking Shia's worshipper. You're not better than all the mudslimes, human trash unable of actually thinking.

Thank God I'm not a dumb Assad's footlicker anymore.

Very good job Hussein Obama for once.
Reveal the true face of islam.

>being this delusional

you actually think Russia is OK with America have bases in almost every single country, and Russia having to leave Syria? never.

Wheres the vacuum/chlorine bombs the govt and rusians were dropping? Id hate to see a characture of that

>He is the head of a SECULAR state

A really shit secular state desu.

>b-but he protects le christian! he hates le evil zionist! he is a GOOD guy!

Kek. Mudslime-tier logic.

Why not? It is not like Russia has anything to fear when it comes to the US. As long as they are doing their part in the game, they are untouchable, and Putin might be safe even beyond that because of his strong hold on the country (you can't really say the same about the western countries).

In fact, the US shitting bases all over the place might serve as a perfect failsafe against China.

Why is assad bad?

I'm as smart as the Jews yes, that's true.

Im supposed to analyze the different two actions of different players in the syrian civil war.
Any suggestion on what actions?

Yo assheadists

Well meme'd

hello onur

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777917871078961152

> #Breaking #RUAF Start BOMBS Militants in #Aleppo
KEKEKEKKEKEK

SUP
how's kurds?

Actually it was SyAF according to another source.
RuAF barely exists in Syria now.

Well actually Assad is good for one reason: with him in power, the large majority of the Syrian people will always be angry and a lot of them will keep feeding conflicts and terrorism, due to the fact he's an Alawit and he will always be hated by plenty of Sunnis because he expelled them from the power and bombed them massively during this war.

So the more he stays, the more the conflict will last. A good point for him.

He is, however, a Iranian's puppet. Behind his "secular" appearances, only to gain support from the infidels, he is 100% funded by one of the worst islamic theocracy on this planet. The Shias aren't better than the Sunnis at all: they are all trash actually.

Paradoxically, contrarily to the point I mentioned just before, Assad in power is a guarantor of a relative stability in the country and so of the Iranian influence, which is pretty toxic.

Above all of that, he is still a fucking mudslime. And I abhor these subhumans so much that I couldn't just stay on his side sincerely. I greatly prefer to support groups like ISIS in this conflict, because they'll create a permanent chaos and so make the region fall even more.
ISIS is the true face of Islam. Its acts and spread make the people realize how cancerous this filthy cult truly is. That's why I think they're a necessary evil, ultimately.

Fuck all the belligerents.

> this is netherlands

k*rds :DDD They are chilling

>2 minutes ago
>BREAKING: US says it's prepared to extend Syria truce despite violations and Syrian announcement it is over - AP

Hahaahahaha watch as Russia fucks Syria over once more.

>The SAA retaking Palmyra from ISIS

There is a lot of nice stuff here, and it is relatively recent, so you can still find plenty of info about it.

>Easy Mode: The Kurdish enclave in Aleppo

There is a lot to say about it, and most of the story is rather simple.

>Hard Mode: FSA vs Al-Nusra conflict

This is not only obscure but also hard to understand. Good luck if you do this, you will need it.

Limburg im guessing?

Israeli Official Does Not Want Daesh to Lose in Syria
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160623/1041776747/israel-prefers-isis-to-iran.html

Wtf I love Netherlands now

Good point for them. I sorely agree.

yep

>Holland with hills

What is this trickery

Truce over - Prepare to bakery bomb the carpets NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=nZy4gyBxVfo

hehe turks, manlets or hungry skeletons or both

never looking cool even though trying oh so hard.
genocide/10

>Turkey demands UN to investigate human right violations of YPG

>human rights
>mudslimes

So stupid. Always makes me laugh

shouldn't you be prepping the bull right now sven?

I hope ISIS will make Paris burn of course.

First because this trash city is full of cucks and mudslimes.
And secondly because it will make everyone angry against the mudshits and so we'll get rid of them permanently.

Win-win, again.

'They Accept Us as We Are;' Christians Join Forces With Hezbollah to Fight ISIS in Lebanon
christianpost.com/news/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon-138975/

"Despite his brutal regime, Assad has the support of many Christians within the country."
christianpost.com/news/syrian-president-bashar-al-assad-five-things-to-know-150732/

Good propaganda.

We all know the true face of the Shias and Hezbollah, when they attacked the Christians during the Lebanon war and targeted American and French soldiers and civilians.
The Mullah's theocracy isn't an example to follow at all.

But keep falling for this meme.

allahu akbar

suck my turkish balls

I have a question

What would be left of A leppo after heavy Russian Airforce bombardment ?

>Brutal regime
You need a brutal regime with faggots around

>We know the true face of the Shias
You're either a kike or a fucking wahabbist pretending to be a kike.

vibrations
youtube.com/watch?v=WKjVy__kvB8

>buttblased Shia's cocksucker

They're still mudshits, you know. If you support the Mullahs then you're either completely retarded, or an Iranian diaspora.

Why would Iranian diaspora ever support those faggots?

Meant for

>Russia: '' We have no interest in playing games with the US - from now on we will defend the Syrian army from any aircraft ''

rotter.net/forum/scoops1/347517.shtml

>slutty degenerates
>mfw you wont even have a chance on these whores.
>mfw you defend these whores.
>mffw you just labeled yourself as a blue pilled uber cuck.
Topest hue'd

"Lebanese of all stripes praise Hizbullah for ousting Israeli army and say they're not terrorists."
csmonitor.com/2001/1114/p6s1-wome.html

"Hizbullah support tops 80 percent among Lebanese factions."
csmonitor.com/2006/0728/p06s01-wome.html

In Hezbollah stronghold, Lebanese Christians find respect, stability
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2012/1221/In-Hezbollah-stronghold-Lebanese-Christians-find-respect-stability

youtube.com/watch?v=GMtcW2ScWgA

They don't want to see "Syria" gone, they want Assad gone, with a friendly government left in his place.

They can capture jets and they can definitely find some people willing to drive them. The problem here is that they lack the logistics to use jets.

>#Russian source in #Syria:"We r not interested in the '#USA 7 days game' and we shall protect #SAA from any 'AF mistakes' from now on".

twitter.com/EjmAlrai/status/77792373013574041

Wouldn't it just get shoot down within seconds from coalition aircrafts doe?
not that isis would care

LOOKS LIKE BURGER IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

That too, but I imagine they could kamikaze them. The problem is that they simply lack the infrastructure to properly operate jets. They don't work like helicopters, you need a crew on the ground with their own share of equipment to properly use them, and any signs of such an—extremely expensive—structure would get bombed to shit instantly.

they cant do shit

slavs are notorious liars, cowards and thieves

they'll scurry back to the untermensch rathole they bullshit from once they get a Thermobaric NE rocket up their Tartus ass

>a turk

t. diaspora of a coward serb slavshit rump nation

lmao

serbs are the perpetual losers of mankind

more than fucking poles

Iranian people have their on devils(Mullahs) and It must be solved again among Iranian people. This is not a matter you can bring the ideas of other nations. Even those Mullahs must be protected against outsider politics and interests by Iranian people and diaspora because outsider arguements are artificial and it has no aspect of nationality.

It would be a stunning sight if they crash them down to American warships

May the fun begin

@EjmAlrai 35m35 minutes ago

Opps
#Russian source in #Syria:"We r not interested in the '#USA 7 days game' and we shall protect #SAA from any 'AF mistakes' from now on".

>Aleppo: Warplanes burn a full convoy of terrorists west of Aleppo was loaded with ammunition and weapons.

First F22 and F35 losses when? Imagine the /k/ butthurt

The retarded ones, prolly. Though you're right, a lot of the diasporas are actually smart enough to criticize their filthy regime.

Time for Vlad to prove his weapon capabilities. The American chain of command is headless. Putin won't get many chances like this, but all for naught if he can't scratch american weapons

what do you think about supporting secular kurds?

I'd like to see a small scale Nuke on Raqqa

>secular kurds
HAHAHA

Assad must go.

The Kurds are sneaky. Either commies or actually mudshits. Wouldn't give a toss

Though I don't really mind those who live in Iraq

Ver is yues Ayirfors ?

Even Iraqis and Serbs could down shitty f 16's.
10-20 years ago. There is really nothing to prove.
Hopefully simply painting everything within 100 miles of Syria will be enough to make the 'coalition' back off, like after the Su-24 thing.
An armed conflict between the US and Russia is really bad news in view of the US election. Need to keep it nice and chill for a few more months and then everything will be golden.

>British air force admits involvement in airstrikes which hit Syrian govt troops
rt.com/uk/359856-uk-hit-syria-troops/

BEADY

ANGLO

EYES

>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends

L M A O

WTF i hate assad now

don't you think creation of an independent kurdish state is a possibility?

It isn't

Barring a nuclear war

Maybe a partially autonomous Kurdistan as it's already the case in Iraq, but in Syria it seems impossible as Assad disagrees and the rebels dislike them, and in Turkey it will literally never happen, most of the population is greatly opposed and Erdogan will restrain their rights even more from now on.

The Kurds are trying to take control of some parts of their traditional territory in Syria thanks to conflict, but they'll probably never be able to build their own legitimate and independent state. They could try to arbitrarily proclaim it but they'll face strong resistances from the Syrian and Turkish people.
So it might be a "possibility", but it obviously will not be peaceful.

Even Iraq, despite their recognition of an autonomous Kurdish entity, doesn't want it to become fully independent.

>WaPo reporter: UN appears to have confirmed that its aid convoy to Aleppo has been bombed. Locals say the warplane returned to strike the rescue team.

twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777935298449838080

Is there anything Assad can't do without getting away with it? lmao

Wait...
It is not Turkish Crescent right?

>IS recapture Tell Hajar from Euphrates Shield rebels in north Aleppo countryside

JUST

the absolute madman

Independent iraqi kurdistan is all but guaranteed, the only thing preventing them from gaining full independence is the artificially low oil prices. They are bankrupt because of it.

Independent Syrian Kurdistan right now is an extremely low possibility, but at the same time the situation is extremely shifty. Before the turkish coup, independent Syrian Kurdistan was on its way.

As for Turkish and Iranian Kurdistans, top fucking kek forget about it. Turkey and Iran will sooner raze the entire kurdish area rather than give it up, and Turkey actually did so. Some parts of southeastern Turkey look no different than the "MUH SYRIAN DEVASTATION :(" pictures you see floating around. Turkish Kurdistan would require either the extreme weakening of Turkey or a great power backing the kurds. Unfortunately, allying with Turkey is almost always more valuable than helping kurds set up a state, so everybody just pretends to help kurds in order to get Turkey to suck up to their side.

one tweet beneath:
> Do you mean this convoy that is still in Turkey?
> dunno lol!

based SAA

I forgot to mention Iran as well. Of course this is pure fantasy.

minor setback

Hitler did nothing wrong

dubs of truth

:DDD

They did not though. The un did not confirm anything, its propaganda

Kek
Is this real

>Leader of Kurdistan Democratic Party of Iran: we are now in war with the Iranian government.

wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

>IS recapture Tell Hajar from EuphratesShield rebels in north Aleppo countryside

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/777937721931157504

RİP
İ
P

FFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you wot m8

is that the one that is friends with pkk, or the other one?

S O U R C E

OH SHIT

MASALLAH BROTHERS THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!

>#Suriye,#Halep Kefr Hamra'da bölgelere yardım malzemesi götüren 20 TIR, başka bir bölgede 11 tır-araç savaş uçakları tarafından vuruldu

twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/777940024750997504

>Aleppo residents say bombs are falling like rain. >Hospitals are at capacity.
>Rescue efforts in the dark complicated by lack of electricity

son the ceasefire is over, I can get comfy again. I wonder how much weaponry each side managed to stockpile during the ceasefire

Disgusting isn't it? Assad is showing his true face again. Masallah brother for spreading the word around.

>Was sind Briefwahlen
als ob so eine scheisse bei uns nicht gang und gäbe ist.

oh shit nigga

well I mean

they don't really have any hope of winning, no? Iran will crush them and there will be no one to cry HUMAN RIGHTS like there was in turkey

>Clashes between #IRGC forces and a #Kurdish group (prob. #PDKI) in #Piranshar and #Urmiyeh, Eastern #Kurdistan (#Iran). #twitterkurds

kurds are based

Its like, they really want to Turkey, Syria and Iran to team up.

Wtf i am #PYDMISSLE now

youtube.com/watch?v=QcaI0n4Uypg
stefan made a video about the breach of the ceasfire

WHAT ABOUT THE BAKERIES

kike pls

DEZ is one of the biggest provocations ever. Same tier as the taqba massacre. The war entered a new phase today

You are banned from this subreddit, be gone.

I don't know if there really will be big clashes with Iran, and I do not know how the hate vs Kurdish seperatists are in Iran. In Turkey it runs deep obviously. We will have to see if there will be any escalation with Iran.

Kurds are based as fuck, they turn the east against them because of their stupidity while crying to the west about MUH SECULARISM MUH OPRESSION. You got to give it to them, they really like to make the stupidest decisions ever.

>Russian MoD's live webcast from Aleppo halted, camera hit by militant fire

rt.com/news/359921-aleppo-militant-fire-damage/

fugggg

YEARS OLD

ARMY

HAJUMMM XDDDDDDD

I don't understand what this picture proves, it's just 1 kurdish faggot

there are tons of turkish faggots on the internet, heck, you guys are the #1 boipuccy demanders in /sg/, based on this logic turks are 10x faggier than kurds

Not Turkeys problem because the FSA is supposed to hold the frontline

>implying """"free""""" syrian army isn't the main force in this operation
>implying we sent all the turkish soldiers there

nice try k*rd

Stop shitposting from refugee camp

>it's just 1 kurdish faggot
#NotAllKurds

I don't understand why you are so butthurt about showing everyone the truth?

If there are a lot of Turkish faggots, make sure to post Turkish faggots and not make up lies and post a Kurdish faggot as Turkish. There are already many Turkish faggots online so it really should not be hard find one famalaman.

And yeah, Turkish shitposting about boipucci = all turks are gay. Welcome to the internet my dear 16 year old friend. Did you know that all whites are cucks and want their wives to be penetrated by BBC? I see it all the time on the internet so it must be true. LMAO

What's an allepo?

t.Kurdo Bexiwan

Hmmm made me think.

there is a difference between being gay and being a faggot

>Reports that the Aleppo head of the Syrian Red Crescent, Omar Barakat, was killed in an airstrike on an aid convoy

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/777946159750979584

What move do the partitionists make next? Are they just in a holding pattern for Hillary to win the selection?

ahahah oh god

mates, this is why people call you roaches

what I posted was purely based on how anecdotal shitposting doesn't make sense, it has nothing to do with calling all turks faggots

I know it's a foreign concept to turks, but the internet can be used for a lot of things besides flinging shit at people you don't like

here, have a picture of a decent turk who posted in /sg/, and behave

Huh, made me think. Why don't you help ISIS since you are their personal Air Force you filthy jihadist supporting cunt.

>Terrible: director of #Syria’s Red Crescent center round #Aleppo Omar Barakat, was killed in strike vs aid convoy

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/777949303734210561

UPDATE: Officials confirm to @ABC that UN convoy carrying aid for #Aleppo has been attacked. Still unclear who attacked it - @WilliamsJon
UPDATE: Officials confirm to @ABC that UN convoy carrying aid for #Aleppo has been attacked. Still unclear who attacked it - @WilliamsJon

>uploaded 30 min ago
>3 views
>flag

Hi Stef.

Assad must go for real.

He brings nothing but death and destruction. Give me a (You) if you lads agree.

>Omar Barakat the director of the Syrian Red Crescent had been killed by the bombing on a convoy of aid in western Aleppo with more than 25 barrels and rocket

T W E N T Y F I V E B A R R E L S

If an "aid" convoy really was struck, it's likely the Syrian's had intelligence that it was actually carrying terrorist supplies.

I have a feeling they are going to say "oh that was an accident, tee hee, just like americans :-)"

>syrian
>>>intelligence

LMAOOOOOO

syrian red crescent is pro SAA aid organization

Sounds like an "accident"

>being subbed to stefan means im stefan
heres a random picture of a bear

hmm, well, if barrel bombs were used as the map claims, then it can't be anyone other than Syrian air force?

this twitter.com/SYRedCrescent

>twitter.com/SARC_Aleppo/status/777918260222320640

>#BREAKING:Today, @SYRedCrescent #Aleppo delivering aid convoy of 31 trucks will reach the western rural side of Aleppo

don't fall for bullshit propaganda

So what now?
was it an un convoy? One of the red crescent? Both?

Fuck off Turknigger.

(You) but not yet. Let him bring a bit more chaos

Perhaps Omar Barakat was together with the UN convoy to coordinate things between Syrian Red Crescent and other organizations?

rebels use barrel bomb artillery called hell cannons

>mfw a brutal dictator double taps an aid convoy with barrel bombs against his own people using chemical weapons on peaceful protesters because he has lost the legitimacy to lead