lame

Looks like he removed all the kebabs and ate em

Also I though this was america

They should've just executed him

force-feed him bacon

Confirmed

twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/777888623786070016/photo/1

He's telling the media to check em

Nice. We get shit done and don't fuck around like the French.

IT WAS NOT A MUSLIM GUYS I SWEAR DON'T BE SO RACEEST

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO TOOK THIS PHOTO OP, ARE YOU? I NEED TO KNOW, ARE YOU OP, ARE YOU, ARE YOU THE ONE?

WE GOT HIM LADS

TIME TO DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS

Ahmad, huh? Interesting name for a Mossad agent...

I am proud of you guys, I hope he slips and breaks his neck while you handcuff him.

He worked in his dad's friend chicken restaurant where it was said he was a reviled by the neighbours by hosting late night partying, drinking and other debauchery there. This guy was a lot of things but unfortunately he doesn't fit the stereiotypical "terrorist" profile. Therefore I'd be cautious of pushing that angle because it will look forced and people won't take us seriously when a more fitting incident occurs.

rape his goat

He wants someone to email him some dank pepes

Just like the Orlando shooter was secretly a faggot? Yeah fuck off

check aus das Doppel

>collection of old volkswagen cars
confirmed for nazi supporter

its the perfect cover

Shutup kike. We know he was a cryptojew no doubt. Same deal with all the 9/11 hijackers. He's a hypocrite faggot plain and simple and so are you

Obama wants to destabilize us and bring in the one world police

sorry, we can handle your fuck ups with out more of your fuck ups.

btw, how do i scream Allah Is Dead and I am your harbinger in arabic?

PRAISE KEK

not even close

Those poor beetles are rusted to fuck.

kek

>unironically posting the leftist narrative that an islamic terrorist is not an islamic terrorist
They did this after ever attack in the US in the last year, San Bernadino, Orlando Club etc... everytime the media tells us it's not Islamic Jihad. But the people cannot be fooled with this shit. We all know its Jihad.

A fucking leaf.

>he doesn't fit the stereiotypical "terrorist" profile

He fits it to tee you dumbshit leaf

Why are all these white dudes holding rifles and not helping the poor refugee standing on the ground?
Can this be considered racism?

No word yet on his motives. Let's not be irresponsible and jump to any allegations.

Fuck you. You're just some racist disgusting bigot spending his days chatting on a HATE site and are probably going to need to be institutionalized once Drumpf gets tossed into the dustbin of history. Just remember as your clinging to whatever shreds of your sanity remain on that day I'll be up in Canada having a cold beer laughing at all you angry white bigots flying off the handle in your mom's basements .

What's with this fucking "PR" reverse psychology you shills keep trying to push when there's a happening?

>Goys, don't talk about this or else the media will think we're crazy!

I don't give a fuck, since when does a Mongolian mat weaving image board full of smug Nazi frogs care about PR?

Kys leaf.

Muslims are the biggest hypocrites though.

do we know what country he is from yet?

(you)

Afghanistan. He was born there and naturalised in US.

> nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html?_r=0

> the Rahami family had issues with the city in the past, mainly surrounding the operation of their family restaurant, First American Fried Chicken.

> It was open 24 hours a day, but neighbors complained about rowdy crowds that would gather at the place, often after midnight.

> Dean McDermott, who lives near the restaurant in Elizabeth, said he found patrons loitering in his yard and urinating in his driveway.

> One of Mr. Rahami’s older brothers got in a fight with a police officer and was arrested. Before the case could be resolved, Mr. McDermott said, the son fled to his home country, Afghanistan.

> The mayor confirmed that the Rahami family sued the mayor, the City Council, some 20 police officers, claiming that he had been discriminated against because of his race and ethnicity.

Everyone involved has to go back. Sorry, there is no benefit in having these people in your country. They're animals.

Fuck off Achmed. Mohammed was a warlording pedophile faggot and Islam is shit.

A fucking leaf

People like you give leafs bad names. Fuck off you leftist cuck

>Check flag
Every fucking time

Degenerate muslims are the best terrorists because they use their attack to get a clean slate from Allah and can, even though they sinned massively, enter paradise.

The best muslims don't need martyrdom to enter heaven.

Why are people still falling for the "lmao he wasn't even a good Muslim" -meme?

Leaf posting, seriously Kys.

go fuck yourself you fucking muslim shit

Jihadists target degenerates to radicalize because in their faith if you die as a martyr through Jihad all of your sins will be forgiven and you will enter a hero into the kingdom of heaven.

Many, many radicalized muslims were degenerates. Why do you think they love to recruit inside prisons?

>he doesn't fit the stereiotypical "terrorist" profile

Fuck off, leaf. He fits perfectly the profile of a degenerate Muslim that will cause nothing but trouble. Letting him and his family in and naturalizing them was the first mistake. People like this need to go back.

please go back to led-it if you want to use south park memes, thanks.

kek, let's get on this

That type of behavior sounds exactly what the majority of Islamic terrorists are like. They then suddenly become super pious in the final week of life.

>but unfortunately he doesn't fit the stereiotypical "terrorist" profile
stupid motherfucker. No, he was an amish. Just like the drinking, drug using "cowgirl" muslim with the nude pictures who blew herself up in paris.

if you don't know anything just shut your cunt mouth.

Thank God they got him.

(You)

>that the Rahami family sued the mayor, the City Council, some 20 police officers, claiming that he had been discriminated against because of his race and ethnicity

that's typical muslim behavior. if they do something wrong or don't succeed in life it's everybody's fault but their own. if they behave like fucking subhuman animals everybody else is a racist or "islamophobe". they just want to take from and not give anything for society. they are parasites and this is another proof for that. god damnit they make me sick

lol internet

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI, HE JUS MAKIN' DEM DIVERSITY FIREWORKS!!!!!

someone turn that green buggy into Pepe

lol

I would just let his wounds open and let get dirty, question him for a few days. after there is no more information left in his empty head I would just throw him in a jail cell and let him die from a sepsis

it actually makes sense that the sinful muslims would want to jihad so as to atone for their sins

That's exactly what every real expert on muslim terrorism will tell you. But of course our politicians and media don't want to hear that because then #noteverymuslim won't work anymore

>be a fatass
>have to starve yourself
>try to kill infidels with exploding saucepans
>nobody dies
>no 72 virgins
>can't even get shot to death by american cops
What a fucking failure.

>Canadians.
>The Swedes of the Americas.

kek. what a fucking waste of oxygen

Broken ribs and cracked teeth are the minimum

Kek