I KANGZ MEL AL-NEEN

I KANGZ MEL AL-NEEN

U MUST PAY RESPECTS, OONGA VEY, REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION PIGMENTS U CUMSKOYIM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/darky
eurweb.com/2015/07/the-black-hat-10-reasons-why-black-men-shouldnt-date-white-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4&feature=youtu.be
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
youtube.com/watch?v=PtWH2EFDL8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc
youtube.com/watch?v=aosT6Kecj24
instagram.com/chenellemaloney/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI
youtube.com/watch?v=FW1Bez2TL04
youtube.com/watch?v=7zd-qvqRQqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do we have terms for light niggers and dark niggers?
I think we should go with the time.

Ligger?
Dagger?

That's because BLM and related black SJW efforts are run largely by black women who feel unloved. They see black men chasing lighter-skinned women or white women, but never darker women. No man finds a dark-skinned black woman sexually appealing, and so the female darkies sublimate their sexual frustration into political movements.

This thing that you mention, the turning against the light-skinned women, is neither new (it's been going on since at least the 60's) nor surprising. It's the core of black racism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/darky

I approve this. Choconiggers and coalniggers.
Why don't black men find sexually appealing black women?

Do you find black women appealing? Neither do black men.

Black people are the worst

No, I hate them. Why do you think it happens? Men in Africa find them sexually appealing for sure

>weezy, what do you think about BLM protests on 9/11?
>weezy: I've never experienced racism and white cops saved my life.
>BLM and black SJWs immediately start calling him a coon

Hilarious; but remember guys if you're black you can't be racist, that's reserved for white people only!

Bound to happen.

First Gay men are no longer unprivileged, and now light skinned blacks are no longer unprivileged.

Soon it's just going to be Transpecies otherkins trying to figure out which transsubspecies is the least privileged.

I ARE THE NIGGEST: THE MOVIE

now playing in real life near you

Men in Africa have nothing better to fuck. They make do with what they have.

men in africa have no other choice mate. white women are like unicorns to them.

kek true

>infighting among the blacks
Shocking!

baahahahahaha

omg, this shit is pure gold. black americans are fucking lost beyond words.

Post yfw BLM is ending the concept of privilege by racing it to the bottom

I agree.

If you has one drop of white then you get no rights. #BLM

Here's a black woman's take on the issue: eurweb.com/2015/07/the-black-hat-10-reasons-why-black-men-shouldnt-date-white-women/

Surely the light skinned sheboons were a result of surprise cultural enrichment from noble imperialists? Or prostitution to the same?

IE in the heirarchy of gibsmedat because of two centuries ago, the lighter skinned baboons win extra opression points?

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4&feature=youtu.be

I'm watching this and honestly Cred Forums I can't believe that people actually buy into this bullshit.

God i love watching the left eat itself

>8. White women don’t age well.
>9. White women aren’t tough enough to endure the ups and downs of being with a black man.
>10. Why date a white girl when you can be with a sister who looks like Nicki Minaj?

What a surprise, after a sub culture framed around the practice of "gibmedats because my problems are your fault" manages to bed-shit it's way into total isolation and with no practical experience actually leading a normal life has no choice but to begin cannibalizing itself to survive.

This is nothing new. Before my time people used to say, "Man you are passing good." and during my time it was all about being "High Yellow" or "Light Skin-ded."

Personally, I always went for the darker skinned women but there was a lot of fighting within the black community over people with light skin.

Nig - OP's pic
Nigger - your average US chimp
Niggest - only the true African Kangz

Our ops need to run this strat non stop. Make dark skinned twitter accounts and call out the light skinned

Privilege and racism are all shitty commie memes and they have no place in a real discussion (I.e. discussions that don't involve niggers)

Holy shit if this ain't shopped he's gotta be the darkest man alive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

I HOPE THIS KEEPS GROWING AND REACHES CNN

kek

or
Nigger
Niggger
and Nigggger

Is this the begging of the end? How long do the "progressives" have?

It's funny to watch the left crumble in on its self.

Classic lefty shit just divide up everybody this is why there is a right, alt-right, far right, and ultra right.

WOW

honestly, I think the right is very very united compared to the left.

light skinned blacks hate dark blacks, and it's funny because they then turn around and complain about white people being racist.

oh my fucking god

thats my ex, I stir the pot my main man

>I'm not trying to be divisive or marginalise you
>but here's a list of reasons why you're a privaledged piece of shit

She also seems genuinely surprised that beautiful people are playing life with cheat codes.

i still wouldnt fuck that

>nigs start this blm to leech shouting "muh white privilege"
>dark skinned nigs begin to say that they should be the only ones to leech
>light skinned nigs begin to abandon the movement and search another way of leeching
>blm ceases to exists due to small size

underrated post

No .jpg to go with that?? Dissapoint, son.

lol buttmad nigger who never got any white pussy lmao

But the intelligence of the nigger ensures that they will never see the irony.

>have turned
They have always done that

Light skin niggers would make fun of dark skin niggers typically

kek confirms

I'm literally rubbing my hands together right now.

Oh, Anons, this is beautiful.

The more their lunacy goes in, it becomes more clear that they are just mad they aren't white. Pretty sad.

In the UK we call them Darkies and Lighties

I know, I lived in a homeless shelter and ghettos growing up and being light skin was seen as the way better than black skinned.

I have a disturbing webm, but I dunno if I should post it. I don't wanna get banned. Maybe some of you have seen it. It shows a black woman (mother) giving a bj in a car to her bf? while her kids watch. You can't see anything but it's still disturbing.

There are webm's of people getting set on fire and you're too pussy to post that?

The left is turning on itself everywhere it can.
Its like watching a black hole form.

I've read eugenics papers with less racism than that jesus

sorry I cant let you into this thread unless you tell me what that orc goddesses name is

I posted it on /gif/ but that shithole turned to the left and it was deleted in a matter of minutes.

Light Skinned Blacks are usually have Caucasian in them which allows them to function better, speak fluently, and grant tactical minds.

she sounds smarter than the average Cred Forumstard, most of you wouldn't be able to debate her and would get ridiculed if you tried, someone would film it, put it on youtube and you would ridicule the entire alt right

go read a book faggots, watch stuff, educate yourselves just like these niggers are, don't spend all your time on Cred Forums, you won't be ready, you need more than that

like colin powell

dunno. Google finds nothing

Name is Chenelle. Other than that, I don't know.

Yes, and no...
thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/bestiality-man-goat/

A leaf says something good for once

Could you post a link to that story? Sounds interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Most Anglophones would only be likely to know the word "mulatto", referring to anything else notably different as "mixed-race" generically.

This is not new. There have always been divisions based on darkness or lightness of skin.

By calling "light skinned black girls" 'privileged' aren't they basically admitting blacks are inferior? They are so thick honestly.

Btw my related videos kek

>BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TURNED RACIST AGAINST EACH OTHER.

And this is the ultimate endgoal of Hillaries owners....

They want to kill us all, you see... it's just that smart people are at the top of the list, and then once THEY are gone, on to the NEXT smartest, and so on and so forth.

The Right is not so much "united" as it isn't self eating. People on the right have a variety of interests, some of which overlap into a common cause. Honestly, the Left has largely the same dynamic.

The difference is that the Right doesn't have a political belief system based on getting oppression point for your victimhood. The current left thrives on scoring oppression points and using them to claim superiority over other members of you political coalition.

The Right just kind of works together until their interests no longer coincide, then go their separate ways.

When components of the left no longer have common cause, they actively try and destroy each other.

That's the difference.

BLM basically ended as a movement when Soros cut off funding anyway.

She says that lighter skinned 'blacks' have socio-economic scores and achieve more. Could this have anything to do with genes???? I WONDER????

Dark skin women a cute :3

"Coon" means any black person that isnt a black supremacist. Its just like when stormfront calls centrists "cucks" because they think there must be a better way than glassing all jews and blacks

"BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TURNED RACIST AGAINST EACH OTHER."

They always were. I went to middle school with blacks. the darker skinned blacks endured horrible bullying from the lighter skinned ones for their skin color. although we just saw them all as black.

spotted the centrist cuck

Growing up in black neighborhoods in Atlanta, this is common knowledge. Pic related. They constantly in-fight and divide each other.

Why do you think the middle east and northern Africa are in such disarray?

They've been using the term "light skinned" against their fellow negroids for a long time user.

Such is the inevitable outcome of identity politics.

I identify as a thermonuclear Pepe.

It's like you forgot that one of the primary contributors to the persistent shitfuck that is Africa and the Middle East is due to the persistent ethnic violence that occurs in those regions.

>hey are now saying light skinned black girls need to acknowledge their privilege
They did an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air about this, they talked about the "paper bag" test.
>IF YO SKIN LIGHTER THAN A PAPER BAG U AINT A REAL NEGRO

That's not an African that's a Drow.

shut up marine

TOP KEK!

We centrists will dangle extremists like you from the end of a rope... After a fair trial. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you.

How does that make you feel, bitch?

I'm already black
i don't need a black bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=PtWH2EFDL8Q

shieeet, that nigga's like a walking black hole

Kek'd more than I should

it makes me think that you're a fucking
l e a f

Mulattoes Are Enemies to BLACK People

youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc

>WE WUZ KANGS

i keep my fingers crossed so they will eventualy kill themselves over skin color

>posting locked characters

This has always been a thing. Blacks will call each other "House Nigger", "Uncle Tom", or even White at the drop of a hat.

Can be seen in this video as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=aosT6Kecj24
Probably hard for most of Cred Forums to watch the whole thing, but even they mention that blacks and hispanics have been whitewashed in America, eg. Beyoncé and Sofia Vergara

>Check twitter to check up on old high school whores from time to time (I still jerk off to some of them honestly)
>Black girl named Dez who literally only dated white guys keeps tweeting shit about black power and black lives matter
>She is literally following someone named "Melanin Munroh"
>Top kek
Can anyone describe how someone can be for all of this black power shit, then do nothing but fuck white guys?

HOLY SHIT
We need to support these kind of retards

I'm a high yellow Nigga and I've never hated dark skinned black people.

They've been pushing this shit for years.

I had to go to a campus talk about this dumb shit 3 years ago, they actually believe this crap.

Most blacks just have no agency for themselves. They don't see problems with their own people. They think that their own horrendous standard of work ethic and responsibility is what the world should be held to, and don't get that success in life is demonstrated far more by what you're willing to try and achieve as opposed to what you get. They only see success and happiness in material possessions, money is what their societies lack and as such they see it as the only thing they need to be happy and "successful".

That's why so many turn to crime, because they want money NOW. They want instant gratification, not to spend their lives to be in a position to make money.

This is how Rome fell. When responsibility got thrown out the window and people just stopped wanting to work.

now the slightly lighter-skinned niggers will be harassed by the blackest niggers, jesus christ this is fucking insane, they've lost it.

wow a picture from my country
so surreal

I can't wait

I only put my dick into half-breeds, the the full blooded darkies are not a pleasure to look at

and the best part of it will be:
>light-skinned nigger got killed by blackest nigger
>latter gets caught by the police
>it was da crackas' fault, they forced me to do it, all that white supremacy

niggers killing one another is nothing new, but damn!!! hilarious when they start spitting that white supremacist bullshit kekekek

Upvoted and subscribed

she looks nice

why did y'all break up?

Like in Africa, Mulatos are enemys of the super NEGROS.

Is that seriously what you people consider light skinned?

Jesus. No wonder you people have problems.

Even our 100% kaffirs here are lighter than that.

shes a local model here

instagram.com/chenellemaloney/?hl=en

>choco niggers
>coal niggers

holy fucking kek

>just in case them crackers slay me, Imma come and get u pregnant
>just tell my baby boy his dad a legend, just don't let him be like me cuz I ain't learned my lesson

poetry

serious question:

why can't all black women look like this? would Cred Forums be okay if all black people looked like this, got jobs, and stopped outright nigger behavior?

no mention of the oppressed trans pepe?

I don't think they are being serious though, it must be some sort of inner circle banter.

nothing new desu, they are a mess

That's like saying "gee, wouldn't it be swell if all cars were dogs instead?"

Sure it would be nice.
But it ain't happening.

Hey grandpa. I'm a black who didn't grow up around other blacks. Can you explain to me why black people are so fucking crazy and why black women want to destroy the earth aparently?

i would have thought that out of all people, you would believe there was a way

>Black people are hivemind

American blacks are Zimbabwe tier

Waffle niggas and niggas

Glad to see you're finally catching up, Cred Forums.

>mega-nega-evolution-thunder-chimp.exe

She's just mad because she's ugly. I've seen quite a few dark skinned beauties. Actually, she's not even that dark, she's just fucking ugly.

To be fair to her, how is this any different from your average /r9k/ frog poster bitching about "not being able to get a gf because of x". It's just the same thing in reverse.

most do,you just can't hear hergvoice right now

lifes funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8gP9GX2udI

Gucci man stop acting so damn niggerish after he had to sit down in a box for a bit of time. I think prison did him some good.

Inferiority complex. She simultaneously overcompensates while trying to fit jnto the group she envies.

true dat

Hasn't there always been that division in bad neighborhood schools among blacks, who's a real nigga and who's a halfbreed. It is just translated into white women's marxist cult's language (intersectional feminism, privilege theory).

tbqh I dont mind a darker skin tone as long as they have white facial features, the nig in OP is still too niggy tho
>tfw I'm a race traitor

Why are black women so arrogant Cred Forums?

I want to stick my white cock into her dark pussy and cum hard.

As a black man, I can say this isn't anything new at all. My mother was darker skinned than her sister and brother, and she would always be treated worse by my grandmother because she wouldn't consider her the "pretty one."

BLM is such ignant bullshit anyway. What really pisses me is the race traitor whites marching with them.

> black as golfballs
> you did not just say my daddy works

holy kek, my sides are in dimension X

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1Bez2TL04

>Inferiority complex.
funny blk women say the same thing about them brothas who chase light skinned and white women.

IF YOU A LIGHT SKIN BITCH
WHO THINK SHE THE SHIT
I CAN BUY YOU HO
'CAUSE BITCH I'M RICH

They're right, you know. Lighter-skinned black people have it easy, especially in places like Cred Forums where faggots here will say "I don't like it when black people act like niggers but the ones who are white acting are totally alright." White acting usually means pale.

Dark negresses are underrated

i'll take some light skinned girls

also this is literally the story of the rwandan genocide

under fucking rated

actually keked

I'm acknowleding her two privileges right now, if you happen to comprehend my implications.

>TURNED
>past tense

why are so many of you degenerates posting in this thread about wanting to fuck black girls? Don't you know that's disgusting?

If my grandmother had wheels, she would be a bicycle.

I'm 100% okay with darks staying with darks but holy shit that entire thing is hilarious

post it fag

This thing won't catch on. This identity politics shit only catches on when it triggers the Jewish code of white guilt implanted in the circumcized penis's of whyte bois and penetrated into the pussies of whyte goyls.

personally, i want to visit revenge upon the nigger race for the niggers who fuck white women

the womb is the key to all races, that's why white women with niggers are so repulsive vs white men and black women

control the womb, you control the fate of the race. that's why feminism is promoted, to destroy the white race and reduce populations :^)

control the nigger womb and you breed the nigger out of existence. sure, you breed a bunch of half-niggers, but if all black wombs in this country were impregnated by non-black men and all niggers impregnated non-black women, the nigger race would die out and have no means to perpetuate its existence

each successive generation would be less and less black.

the one drop rule is horse shit, too. i'm 1% black, and you'd never fucking know it. my dad is 2% with blue eyes, my grandmother is 4% with blonde hair.

eventually you would have people like me THEORETICALLY

How do I unlock this character?

i enjoyed that

>white people are to blame
>light brown people are to blame

soon it'll be

>black people with white features are to blame

They're slowly reaching the conclusion that skin color isn't an excuse for being an ugly skank. Good on them.

Must be a high holy day - not a shitpost.

She isn't really that black, not like those blueblack niggers

Pretty much. The distaste for blacks is 100% based on their typical behavior. Skin color is just a warning sign that a crime may be immenent.

Theres a reason cops troll black hoods when they have a quota to fill, the behavior is so predictable they can be sure to get their minimum arrests in.

So what about the medium-dark skin tones?
The blacks who are dark, but not overly dark, kind of like a milk chocolate color.

Yep would getupinit/10

>visible-on-a-dark-background privilege

This shit isn't new. It's been a joke in the hood forever but SJW faggots have just hijacked it

youtube.com/watch?v=7zd-qvqRQqI

Light skinned black chicks need to acknowledge my dick

The lack of self-awareness in this people if so fucking baffling.

>tfw even after world has become multi kulti, colorism will still be a thing
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Knowledge bomb was right
the will destroy each other from the inside

>the ups and downs of being with a black man.

I thought black skin was worth more than gold due to all the melanin?
And I thought black skin was better at protecting against sun?
Now it has no benefits at all?
Make up your mind black people.

M8, this kind of shit has been going on in the black community in America for literally over 200 years. There is little to no solidarity in the black community.

so essentially sjw movements are because "i can't get laid so lets blame other people"?

Someone tell this stupid bitch that light skinned black people are always going to have more oportunities because they are less likely to chimp out and have about 10-15 IQ points over the normal 75-85 for Africans.

She needs to be worried about boosting her IQ more than skin color.

That expalins alot. So all we need to do is to get black men to like their own womwn, and theyll stop chimping out

Really make the brain tremble

>It's white people's fault that asians like light skin
It's like she has absolutely no knowledge of asian culture at all.
How shocking.

Underrated Orwell

Are you all sure? We usually just joke around about that kind of stuff...

this was expected to happen

during miscegenation the mestizos will never be recognized by either race as one of their own, on the other hand mestizos are inevitable

WELCOME TO MEXICO! it´s the future you chose

We gotta help the white... I mean light chicks!
Light pride worldwide!!!

Wait what?! When did this happened user? Any source to back that up?

>would Cred Forums be okay if all black people looked like this, got jobs, and stopped outright nigger behavior?
Sure, why not? Black people are way better than spics

Why are liberals such passive aggressive people? What makes them like that?

It's out of alturism ok, I pity the nigger and only seek to elevate her genes I swear

The only right on right hatred I see is some people farther on the libertarian spectrum think the moderate right does not go right enough

That doesn't seem like a huge problem to me

Assault im coming, Assault im comming.

I doesn't matter. They're all niggers...

We do the same thing to indios Juan

Looks mixed African-Indian

Makes no fucking sense

no shit I know about red bones and light skinned nigs
I was in state prison with a population that was 70% niggers
I was just fucking around
thanks for correcting the record though M8

Fucking idiots in the comment section trying to bring the two sides together.

It's called DIVIDE AND CONQUER, you stupid fucks.

Let them fight.

This shits retarded as fuck.

Like if no one finds me attractive or talented, its not some magical oppression system. Its just the way things are.

Black women seem like theyre always defensive. I made a mistake and went out bar hopping with a friend on his birthday and some black girl ended up talking about politics and elections. So when Im asked I said Id be voting for Trump and its like everyones face got scrunched up, and I was like oh shit, forgot. Then I had to listen to an angry black chick for like 5 minutes or walk away from my friend and our group and be considered a dick. And in the end I was considered a dick anyways.

Sorry for the blogrant, I just want a great purge, too many fucking people on this planet. I dont get how anyone can even find the time to think up this complete nonsense that all has no real end goal beyond some fantasy world where we're all attractive to everyone all the time and at the same time we can all put in zero effort and let ourselves go.

If Blacks acted like civilized human beings it wouldn't be a problem. But most of them don't, and time and time again majority of them act like savages. I know some pretty cool ones but they get ostracized for acting "white". It's ingrained within their culture.

Also,Black girls like the one in that picture are extreme outliers unfortunately. Most of them look and act absolutely disgusting.

Now? This has been a thing among niggers since fucking Africa

Blacks refer to the light skinned ones as "yellowbones" or "yelluhbones"
I've also heard "redbones" but I'm not sure if there's a difference, might just be different terminology.

I wouldn't be able to debate her? You're actually trying to be serious or dropping bait. Debating a leftist is a shit proposition from the start because all their bullshit comes from emotion and not fact.

Look at the entire BLM movement. 95% of the cases they 'champion' involve the dead idiot trying to A) beat up a cop, B) shoot a cop, or C) rob a store with a gun.

Any one with half a neuron firing in their skull could tell you that if you do any of those three things you stand a good chance of winding up with bullet holes in you, ESPECIALLY the first two. Yet these motherfuckers BLATANTLY ignore that shit to the point where it's hilarious.

Let them film it, let them try to make me look foolish. I'd rain down a firestorm of biblical proportions on them until they did what ALL liberals do when backed into a corner. A) "Well you're wrong but I don't want to waste my time." B) Lalala can't hear you or some variation of that. C) RACIST/BIGOT/SEXIST/HOMOPHOBE/ISLAMAPHOBE chanted on repeat

No. To all white people, they are various colours of turd.

Let them fight each other.

The tough control the weak.

The clever control the tough.

Lightest one is the hottest

I slept with a black woman for the first time last night.

In 2012, before Cred Forums, I wouldn't have dreamed of sleeping with a black woman, not due to racism but just out of personal preference

4 years here and now I have absolute jungle fever and can't get turned on in the slightest by white women.

>Now
Dark vs light skinned black racism is as old as the race itself.

IF LIGHT CAN NOT ESCAPE ME, WHAT HOPE HAVE YOU

It was only a matter of time.

Those whose entire philosophy is to hate based on categories, will inevitably find categories among their own to hate.

NEXT WEEK ON ITSNOTRACISMBECAUSEWESAIDIT : We discuss TAN privilege and how it adversely affects gingers.

Stop jerking off so much. Your body gets used to the chemicals and so has to go to further extremes to get a hit.

You know, there are probably SJW morons on here who would argue sleeping with black women is a form of racism itself.

Of course, the only correct response is to continue doing what makes them angry.

I love how they talk about being black as if it's something that belongs to them, but then they get mad when people generalize them based on their skin color. Can't have it both ways senpai.

I fucking hate these videos with a cut ever few seconds. Why do they do this? Can't they figure out how to say two sentences in a row without fucking up? Is it to make the video more dramatic?
It makes all these vloggers unwatchable for me.

>9. White women aren’t tough enough to endure the ups and downs of being with a black man.
Don't forget the lefts and rights either.

fuck yeah then all the light skinned chocolate bitches will come to the white side, so fucking sweet holy shit my white skin is tingling

>UN troops will invade UK
This is fucking stupid.

This has been around at least since the 1960s. Brown paper bags were put out in the entry ways to show that light skinned (lighter than the brown paper bag) were allowed in.

I believe since light skinned negroes worked typically the slave masters house that light skinned niggers were typically referred to as house bigger whereas their dark skinned brethren were referred to as field niggers.

I meant during parties

the girl in the video is pretty lightskinned too doe

She's chemically straightened her hair to make her look more white. That's a start. She's still got a different body chemistry that smells bad to white people, a flat nose, lips that are too big for her, and a general lack of the proportions that make for a truly beautiful woman. Plus, she's black, which robs her flesh of any emotional variation: no pallor, no blush, no humanity.

Nice

EAT EACH OTHER MONGRELS, YEEEEES

This was inevitable. If you've ever been around black people, you hear them refer to "lightskin" and "darkskin" all the time. For years it was pawned off on whitey because of course western beauty standards would be skewed towards the one closest to white, but it looks like it's finally happening.

Redbone refers to black/native american.

Eniggerma

are you high, the darkest is hottest

but she has strong nigger features which negates that or something

Fucking lol'd

They do it so the video flows more smoothly and they don't look stupid by going uhhh ummm likeeee over and over. It also breaks it into sections.

The dark-dark nigga bitches always talk shit on the light-skin nigga bitches cause they know they better.

>they are now saying light skinned black girls need to acknowledge their privilege
"Now"? Nigga, I'm black (well, mixed actually. I've been mistaken for a Moroccan multiple times) and this shit goes back far, really far. Fully black people have always been jealous of mixed blacks. Mixed blacks were houseniggers in America (servants who did relatively light and sometimes even clerical work indoors, as opposed to the cotton picking fieldniggers) and in French Colonial Africa they were "Métis", a sort of middle class that were considered higher and better than full blacks and given more and better education, rights etc. And even in terms of physical features black people believe there's such a thing as "good" hair, a "good" nose etc. Mixed race people who have caucasian features can't shut the fuck about it, and fully black people can't shut the fuck up about those features either.

This isn't new, this is literally centuries old. And if you already subscribe to the SJW retardation, applying it to light skinned black people only makes sense. Because black people ACTUALLY discriminate against those with the blackest features.

Skin colour is sexually dimorphic in some races, look at East Asians for example, women are paler than males and women with paler skin are seen as more attractive and this way happening way before any contact with Whites.

>Light skin blacks

Funny story, most of my friends girlfriends complained that I had a light skinned girlfriend. When I asked why, they said I could have dated one of them. When I told them they were already taken, they went on about how I was ashamed of being black..

There pride is in their skin, and that's as deep as they're willing to go.

I've come to the conclusion that the White English Working class during the industrial age were far more oppressed than the black slaves in America due to the system of Jewish economics and the trashy foreign race of people that populate the """British""" upper class. Disagree if you want, it doesn't matter to me, it just means my arguments are more powerful.

They've gone full r9k

>they went on about how I was ashamed of being black.

Yeah I was like that too when I was younger. Then I got over it, ain't no girl going to make me ashamed on being myself.

They've always been racist against each other; they just didn't realize it.
I'm half-black; I get this bullshit.

It's the general nigcensus that lighter skin was from working inside, and darker from being out in the fields.

So wah wah 200 years ago my ancestors had it harder than yours, gimme more.

Plus WUZ got "blessed" with more melanin from Ra (sun god)...so the truest of kang thinks the more you look like poop, the better you are.

Reality is someone down the line payed the toll and pures get mad because the "house" breeds don't look as ugly, have better hair, and are less prone to chimp out. As with all things, the whiter the better (or less shitty in this case).

I cant drive my dog to work tho

kek

fucking niggers fell for the divide and conquer meme

Shouldn't we be flooding the comment section with support for her views? Help them tear each other apart.

>now
niggers have always hated light-skinned niggers. they hate each other generally, and can't stand the success of other niggers. i've worked in compton and inglewood for our family businesses and you couldn't imagine all the petty things they talk about. as far as i'm concerned, most of them shouldn't be considered people

blacks were never united especially considering the vast genetic differences between the euro mixes, black unity is reactionary, there never exisyed black unity or caucasian or mongoloid, different genetic people.

Each black depending on their genetics should have their own state, anything else is self hatred.

Home run

Mulattos have their nation in brazil abd donibican republic etc... Pure euros have the usa and europe.

The nationbuikding and resettlement should be fully paid for by the people.

Yes, they're called blacks and mulattoes

this isn't a new thing

They've valued light/white skin for a long time. I dated a fair mulatto girl and even though she's fat most black girls envy her. My mother taught a light skinned redheaded (it does happen, Malcolm X had red hair) girl and she got treated like shit by her own siblings out of spite.

This has ALWAYS been a thing with Blacks. Light skinned blacks have always been teased by darker blacks because they are jealous as fuck.

This works out well, we can convert the smarter mixed negroes to our cause. With a higher european admixture they will have a higher average IQ.

Anyone who's ever lived with niggers knows that this has been a thing forever. I've trolled many SJWs by bringing it up, actually.

Light-skinned blacks are like the higher-tier blacks (like winning gold at the special olympics). The dark-skinned ones get shit on all the time and get called darkies by other niggers. They get "ranked on" all day long for being dark.

Even other niggers hate the most niggerish of niggers. True story.

>nigger
>checks flag

Seems about right, Ahmed.

Please I havent fapped for nearly a week...

My brother has red hair and light skin.
Legit looks like a nappy-headed, red-haired spic.

Even Dindus know black aint right deep down.

The darker you are the less privileged you are according to these liberals

Soon we'll have one of these for skin tone in order to determine your level of privilege

You mean like this?

I would kill myself if I found out I was 1% nigger.

Exactly that, expect anything lighter than charcoal black is not okay

>that gif
Cred Forums is out of control holy shit

makes perfect sense

races can't exist without homogenous wombs

men can fuck whatever they want, they aren't perpetuating any race unless they mate with their own.

men can destroy races by stealing wombs.

women can only bear one man's child at a time; being a limiting agent in the proliferation of a race makes you the key to it.

How long until they realize niggers are niggers?

Some already know this, but they don't admit it openly.

the smart blacks know how dangerous women can be, no matter the color.

pleb quality taste mane

this

>blacks 100% admitting that lighter skin is more attractive

>tfw niggers realised the more nigger they are, the worse they are

That amusement park picture with her and her boyfriend(?) is very cute. And then there's the sneaky photobomber behind them. Lel.

Who is she and where can I find more of her?

Didnt someone suggest we stir this pot only last week or so?

Man that was fucking quick

I think this works since daggers are more likely stab you then a ligger

>they think we see a difference

fucking love these comics

Can confirm

She doesn't even look that dark.

What's unattractive is her big lips, big teeth and giant forehead. Not her skin color.

>big teeth
>you can't see her teeth
u wot m8

Why can't they look like this on average?

I thought it was the giggers.
he ginger.

Nigga you didn't even watch it.

Because those are East/North African blacks who are not 100% gorilla.

Just goes to show ya how stupid niggers are, they turn against their own which cuts their numbers down. Go ahead and keep shooting each other and distancing yourselves from the light skinned coons and we won't have to fire a shot. Thanks, Obama!!

Its the biological imperative. She's choosing white men because she will have superior children.
Biology > Ideology

so basically bantu = gorilla features?

S P I C Y

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow
>From 1900 until about 1950, "paper bag parties" are said to have taken place in neighborhoods of major American cities with a high concentration of African Americans. Many churches, fraternities, and nightclubs used the "brown paper bag" principle as a test for entrance. People at these organizations would take a brown paper bag and hold it against a person's skin. If a person was lighter or the same color as the bag, he or she was admitted. People whose skin was not lighter than a brown paper bag were denied entry.

STOP SLIDING THIS OBAMA JUST BANNED THE PLEDGE IN ALL SCHOOLS

Underrated post

from my extensive research in online porn i have deduced that niggers call lightskin nigger women "redbones"

Divide and conquer indeed.

Redbones is a term for women of any ethnicity that are mixed with native or mexican genes.
Giving them a redish, light skinned toned and generally a skinnier frame than black women, while still being built for breeding.

Black communities are all about looks. If you have something that sets you apart from the rest (non black eyes, slightly lighter complexion, non curly hair) then you're treated differently , your status goes up. For the "uggos" (standard black person) the only way for their status to go up if to have one of these "unique" babies (non black eyes, slightly lighter complexion) by essentially breeding with someone with these features (aka trapping some poor sap). I hate that it's like this but looks are everything in the black community and everyone always holds beauty by white standards instead of their own. It's an actual issue

Light skinned blacks chicks are actually the worse kind of human you can deal with. From birth they've been told how beautiful they are and shown off by their shitty mothers instead actually being raised. You think beta orbiters are only white nu males? No, from elementary school she will always have a crowd of nu male blacks surrounding her and waiting on her hand and foot. Being cater to like this makes you an entitled piece of shit that person with sense wants to deal with.

Same shit with the guys but most of the time the entitlement is beat out by other blacks and they end up being cool people.

>Color of your skin has always led to
>quality of education
>access to good housing
>socio economic status

Then why do Indian's make more than anyone else in the US?

Your autism shows that you have never made contact to a women else than your mother you fucking retard

yea thats what i thought for a long time aswell and it might actually be how it started but they pretty much call all lightskin black nigresses redbone.

oh my bad i thought you were referring to the woman in OP's photo

As a white woman married to a black man I don’t deny that racism exists. And I don’t think you are helping the problem.
My husband and I are both equally attractive, although he is 8 years older. We have been married for 8 years, together for 11. We have had 4 children who are gorgeous, although they drive us a little batty sometimes. My husband and I are best friends, we treat each other with respect and are equal partners in our marriage. His parents love/d me, and mine adore/d him (past tense because both our dads have sadly passed away since we’ve been together). Our life isn’t perfect though, we have suffered tremendous loss (our little boy died tragically 8 months ago), but we are making it through with grace and dignity, hand in hand. We’re real people, we aren’t caricatures. And, sorry to disappoint you but the caricatures you describe are the very small minority. The vast majority of interracial couples are no different than any same race couple.

>I R THE NIGGEST is a real thing now
Society has become a sad parody of itself

Imagine if we actively promoted channels like this to become more popular.... Ideas like "Colourism" spreading could lead to massive divisions among the black community which would begin eating itself alive, and they can finally get off our backs.

>tfw you're thinking like one of (((them)))

BLACK POWER KILLING HOUR
POWERLESS FILTHY BEASTS
COLLABORATING TUTSI SCUM
INTERAHAMWE WE KILL THEM ALL

BLACK POWER HUTU POWER

I feel sorry for you…I say this not to put you down but I really believe you are suffering from a mental illness and I think you need help. at the very least you are suffering from issues of self hate and misogyny. It must be very exhausting to live so full of hate and anger. Again I am NOT denying that racism exists…it does, and really bad things happen in life…that’s life. It’s up to us and our children to change that. I really do think the world is changing and my oldest son who is 9 is in entire class rooms full of mixed race children…not just black and white but Asian and white, asian and blac, latino and white ect (my little brother’s wife is from South America so there you go). I think it’s beautiful and I think our children will not have the mindset that you do once they grow into adulthood or even now. Thank God.

>white
>Argentinia

She might be the granddaughter of Adolf, Hans

Don't forget his lil' eniglets

just goes to show how black women are always looking for enemies, even if its their brothers-in-race with who they share a common oppressor.

I like Germany

>tfw you will never have a qt dindu harem

Dubs will it. O KEK will thou give ye blessings to these here Dubs?