Trump Landslide?

Hillary looks like she inspires literally no one, no one ever pays attention to her or campaigns for her. The only time people mention her name is either to talk about how they dont like her but will vote for her anyway, or when talking shit about her.

And when you consider how fast the Trump-Hype Train is going, just the huge amount of people who are inspired and love him. Spread pro-trump memes and campaign for him online and in real life.

Is it possible for Trump to win by a landslide even with being tied or every so slightly behind in the polls? Just based on his voter turnout compared to Hillary's?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard60.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reagan won in that kind of landslide yet the media still shat on him for 8 years

Also he cucked us with amnesty and did nothing to conserve jack squat

>This media
>Record low trust rating
>Losing in the ratings
>Online choice in the internet age

Honestly i doubt these companies will last another 8 years without major changes. They will drift into irrelevance

why do people from other countries care who our president is

This will be the outcome

>Why do people from other countries care who is literally the most powerful person on Earth with access to the big red button?

>euros who get all of their election info from Cred Forums posting election predictions

>blue NY

Literally because hillary will not stop nation building and if that doesn't end then Europe will be swarmed with even more shitskins. Trump woved to end Obama's nation building which can only mean good things for Europe.

yes

Trump wont even win
I promise.

ok

Trump is the last bullet of West culture.

hmm... mayby it won't be a tie at all
would've been nice to have the Donald win in a tie of all things, but at least we'll be getting another Rutherford Hayes

Maine has a split electoral vote. Trump is going to take at least one, so in that situation he would actually win.

This tied map used to be a shit post. Now it's actually possible.

I'm not nearly as optimistic for trump. he has to get these states at a minimum and CO. alone is highly unlikely.

>Trump Landslide?

Damn straight, Trump landslide.

The only people that Hillary represents are those who want to Destroy America.

Trump supporters will vote, this will elect him.

Nobody is enthusiastic about voting for Hillary. If the weather is shitty, Trump will win easily.

Dubs says shitty weather in all toss up states on election day.

>the weather affects the electorate.
I never thought about it, but you're right.

Wow

Animaniacs is based

It'll be a landslide alright

Well, since you promised, I'll just stay home on election day.

Reagan was a terrible President
>Alhemizers caused Nancy to control his 2nd term
>Nancy is delusional
>Reaganomics almost completely destroyed the economy
>Unemployment tanked more than Obongo
>Reagan did nothing Foreign Policy-wise, it was all Gorbachev
>Iran-Conta
>Hailed as Republican Jesus
HW Bush saved the country from chaos
>Abolished Reaganomics
>Won the Persian Gulf war
>ADA
>Tough as nails wife
>So focused on his presidency he almost forgot to run in '92
>United the party
>Forgotten

At least there was good reason for Reagan to be shit on

he will win popular vote in a landslide, but winning the electoral college will certainly be a challenge

I would have gone with this a month ago as a real possibility, but now Trump has a better chance of winning Colorado than he does New Hampshire. And if he does win Colorado, it's in the bag.

But DUDE WEED LMAO BRAH
TRUMP IS HITLER BRAH

Trump is going to destroy the left and the commies

It's going to be glorious and they will hate him for eternity

Nigger

nigger faggot

>just the huge amount of people who are inspired and love him. Spread pro-trump memes and campaign for him online and in real life.

Bernie supporters were memeing this idea too

Look how that worked out for them.

Bernie will have diehard supporters until he dies, but that didn't help him in the booth

Lol I too enjoy shitposting

Ronald Reagan: An Autopsy by Murray N. Rothbard
archive.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard60.html

Those sorts are too busy voting for Gary Johnson to matter.

Ironically he supports it in a way. He wants it to be decided by the state instead of federal. Much better way to run things

florida's polls are the usual, and nevada has split but few over the last week.
everything else has only positive polls for one candidate, slim or not.

It could be another wild ride this year.

the electoral college makes landslides very likely if the margins are higher

CO is red. NE is all red.

The Lolbertarians are falling back to the GOP as per usual. Wait for the debates and the exodus will start in earnest. Gary is polling like 15% in CO, I expect

revised because I fucked up CO, and some other polls.
new gray states have wide margins between different polls in the last week, slim margins in all polls, or no polls at all.

polls are hard.

the other thing is, WI was polling reliably blue last week. that would put Hillary at 259.

NM is either red or grey

no polls in the past two weeks, and the one thee weeks ago was clinton +9.

Let's be real, everyone is saying "This is the worse election in history. I won't even vote".

And these're people who hate both Trump and Hillary.
Trump, by logic should win in a landslide. The only person I know voting for Hillary is a nog in Detroit

From here, Clinton's paths are:
>WI NC NV
>FL alone
>WI AZ NH (NE+1 or ME all blue)

Trump:
>FL NC NH AZ and NM
>like nothing else

I can hear the bitterness from here

For me its nearly 100% "this election sucks I hate both of them but I'll vote for Hillary because racism has no place in the 21st century".