*sips tea*

*sips tea*

wtf I love sharia law now

*sages thread*

wtf i love throwing homosexuals off roofs now

>clip

The right to bear arms is a fundamental staple of American culture whereas the doctrine of Islam is one of terrorism and oppression and the society it promotes is not compatible with the West.

Who is he quoting?

This is a perfect example of a strawman.

THERES NO AMENDMENT THAT SAYS "RIGHT TO IMPORT MUSLIM INVADERS" IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS YOU FUCKING RETARD

That's god damn right. God bless Texas. Remember Goliad. Remember the Alamo.

Go back to Sweden, you're not a Finn

*nearly dies in sauna*

Except when you sign up to buy a gun, it doesn't come with a manual that says "Kill everyone that doesn't believe in fire arms"

When you sign up to become a Muslim, guess what their manual says? :^)

Show me the book that all gun owners own that orders them to murder non-gun owners as decreed by its pedophile warmonger author.

Of course i'm not a finn. You fucking retarded snownigger i just like this proxy. Fuck white people

White people don't behead and disembowel others in the name of a religion.

*thinks OP is a fag*

OP isn't a Finn, we have 4th most guns per capita in the world
Either a Swede or muslim

uhhh, the bible? hello?

#Sage

how disappointing, OP probably doesn't even use saunas i bet.

top kek

Wow that cartoon follower of faith is very white looking.

Remember be careful when creating images. Don't want to end up in hell and all that...

>implying Muslims are Americans or deserve to be here

Who did they poll in that one?

Hillaries Family?

Remove kebab.

You correct the record guys really think that the politician who pays you to lie is telling you the truth about her plans for the country?

Reminder.

Oh look its the same thread that got posted in /k/ and was deleted.

Saged

Ho Lee Fuk, someone actually posted an original Horsey.

Get outta here, M8Y. Look at all the (You)s I gave you, now take your shekels and go.|

Sage

David "Horseycaust" Horsey, A.K.A David "Duke" has an outstanding warrant in the states of Louisiana and Florida for the murder and lynching of two interracial couples, and is the prime suspect of a series of racially motivated killings stretching across the southeastern united states. He is suspected of being employed by the LA Times (the same racist newspaper that gives drumpf a lead in all the polls) although newspaper staff have often shielded him from investigation by claiming that the "Horsey" written on every comic is actually the signature of an intern. His current whereabouts are unknown, however the SPLC has instituted an internet campaign called "Erasing hate" where they edit his vile, white nationalist cartoons and disseminate them to the people.

GOD BLESS
T E X A S
E
X
A
S

>clip
TRIGGERED

All this means is that Canadian women are fucking awful at estimating penis size.

>*Sips Russian piss*

FTFY

*dumps it in the harbor after shooting you in the face*

I think he wants to toss the spics and the blacks out much more than a tiny minority

Acording to sharia muslims are to deceive non-muslims in order to further influence and spread islam.

The man holding the rifle obviously knows this and isn't having any of this kebab's shit

>gun ownership is a bronze age religious, political, and military ideology
Shiggy

Horsey is so damn based.

the vast majority of muslim-americans are store owners who cant speak english or stuck-up cunts on twitter who would be killed if it were up to literally any muslim anywhere outside of the west

...but...

you're wrong

if that's the original I will run down the street throwing frogs at niggers