Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/john/6-38.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thought*

I thought Jesus didn't exist :^)

>anarchist
>distribution of wealth
>executed for crimes against the state
Whoever made this has no clue what the fuck they're talking about. This is literally Buzzwords: the Image.

Jesus wasn't homeless.

hold up senpai lemme apply a bunch of contemporary concepts which did not exist in Jesus' time to his situation

ebin roast xD

He was neither homeless, nor Palestinian, nor an anarchist.

Didn't bother reading the rest

Really makes me think if people will revere Sheikh Usama Bin Laden in some Nu Islam in 500 years.

>anarchist
Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"

That was his way of saying "pay your taxes"

C U R R E N T Y E A R + 1

See I can argue well too.

except for the part where he claimed to be God, not just a 'god' but, I AM

and he didn't want universal healthcare, he clearly demonstrated the opposite, which is that God himself will take care of your health

what are these shitlords sliding?

And now liberals beat up the evil Christians who worship this guy and support worshipers of Muhammad, a violent pedophile. Now go ahead and explain that. I'll wait.

*sips tea*

But yes, he was arrested for sedition by romans for being in Jewish taliban basically. Christianfags just don't know shit about history. Only what L Rob Hubbards of the time wanted them to believe.

>Anarchist
>advocated for universal healthcare and redistribution of wealth
>Executed for crimes against the state

What the fuck am I reading? Did the creator of this image honestly see no contradictions while writing this shit?

I've never read such blatant stupidity in my life, was this written by some 3rd year liberal arts major?
>Palestinian
How can he be palestinian if palestine didn't exist?
Also, while i'm not 100% on this, wasn't he Ashknezi due to being related to David or whatever?
>ANARCHIST
>And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
If he were an anarchist he'd tell people not to pay taxes and to reject the government
>Held protests at oppressive temples
He literally only whipped merchants at temples because they were selling shit at the temple
Nothing oppressive about it
>Advocated universal health care
Why do people always spout this shit?
>Redistribution of wealth
Jesus wasn't a fucking commie
People always missunderstand the "camel in needle's eye" quote
>Terrorism
Jesus literally never did any terrorism
He was put on trial for BLASPHEMY and was sentenced to death by the jews
Not even the Govenor wanted to kill him
>24When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but that instead a riot was breaking out, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “You shall bear the responsibility.” 25All the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!”

But jesus wasn't homeless he was a carpenter

>Advocated universal healthcare

Literally fucking what

Every true bible scholar knows that jesus was a trans-man and advocated for smashing the patriarchy and gender equality. In fact, thats why they had zim killed.

>mfw someone literally believes the Gospels

Geez, I wish I posessed time travel technology to send you back to your childhood so you can get raped by your parish priest again.

But for the lack thereof just educate yourself, e.g. read a book Zealot by Reza Aslan about historical jeezus

Nobody cares about your
>Muslim intellectuals
You fucking roach

Reza Aslan is a conman who has convinced idiots that he's some kind of authority by telling liberal's what they want to hear. Stop believing leftist lies.

>Reza Aslan
What's next, you gonna tell me to read some Jared Diamond too?

>roach

/thread

>liberal's

Fuck off, autocorrect

He's employed at a university and publishes in peer review journals, no?

Ashkenazi jews are european jews, they didn't even exist until way after. Jesus certainly wasn't an arab "palestinian" muslim.

>homeless palestinian
>kek

more like jew.

A jew acting jewish shouldn't surprise anyone.

jej all of is is bs.

>Jesus was far left! He'd never vote Republican!
>Abortion not mentioned
:^)

Who gives a fuck what (((Jesus))) thinks?

Can't provide links now (on phone) but for a striking example look for an interview with a clickbait-style headline like "10 myths about Jesus" or something, in which he says that the word "adelphos" is only used in the NT to mean literal blood sibling.

Then look at 1 Cor 1:10, 2 Cor 1:8, Galatians 1:2 ... (I could go on). Nobody who is qualified to make Aslan's statement would have got that wrong. I don't even read Greek and I immediately spotted the blunder just from having read the ESV footnotes.

Jesus would be against democracy anyway.

Well actually the pic is pretty accurate tbqh. He was executed for inciting civil unrest and preaching rebellion against the established ideology

Ask for the proofs:DDDD

>Literally the "King of Kings and Lord of Lords"
>anarchist
>arrested for terrorism
>Was actually killed by jealous, power hungry jews and jewish rabble

I can't even.

"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"

Against the Jewish establishment

Jesus probably had levantine blood. Find the whitest arabs such as assad and thats what people pretty much looked like back then.

I guess he'd probably not support either of your awful candidates but he'd likely go conservative because at least they won't prosecute Christians which I assume Jesus wouldn't be a fan of

>Jesus was an anarchist
>Matthew: 22: 22
>>"Pay your taxes to Caesar"

Try harder Libshit.

You are wrong and here is why:
>Homeless
His Mother had a house so does his disciples.
>Palestinian
He spoke with aramaic, hebrew and greek, born from Davids royal line in Roman Empire. Not meantioning that beeing a God kinda cancel the whole nationality thing.
>Anarchist
He was absolute monarchist that find any sort of antigoverment acts sin unles they are against God Laws
>held protest at oppresive temples
If you call kicking out money changers from temple to make it an oppresive temple again then sure, he protested
>universal helthcare
He advocated that PEOPLE not STATE could care about other humans. It's not universal healthcare, it's individual charity
>redistribution of weealth
He a) called that if you want to be 100% saint, then go to desert and spend rest of your life like John Baptist b) make shittone of money if you can just rember that God>>>money c) he was aganist thief
>crimes against a state
Oh you mean this whole circus that Jews did becouse they couldn't bear Jesus bantz? That have nothing to do with sate. Pilate was just a faggot.
>why vote conservative
BECOUSE JESUS WAS A FUCKING UBERMORAL MONARCHIST TRADITIONALIST THAT WOULD BURN WHIP YOUR SORRY ASS WITH IRON ROD.

Saged&reported

Sorry: Matthew 22:21*

>homeless
no
>palestinian
he wasn't a muslim if that's what you're trying to imply
>anarchist
kill yourself
>protests at temples
he whipped and berated jewish merchants
>universal health care
he didn't have anything to say about the government's finances
>redistribution of wealth
he didn't force anyone to redistribute their wealth
>arrested for terrorism
only because jews insisted
again, only because jews insisted
>explain to me why he'd vote conservative
Explain to me why you aren't 1488'ing your neighborhood?

This
>give onto Caesars what is Caesars

>2k16
> jew voting conservative

>Render unto Caesar what is Caesars

Nope thats not what Jesus meant

Just because Jesus supports temporarily paying your taxes right now in order to avoid being thrown in jail... doesnt mean that he supports human government or taxes

Its pretty much seen as just like a unfortunate due that we have to deal with

Nice.

>Just because Caesar said it is as important to give to Caesar as it is to give to God doesn't mean he supported paying the taxes he told everyone to pay.

>Pilate was just a faggot.
In his defense, he was in charge of that shit hole because he fucked up enough in his earlier positions and was pretty much on his last chance. His last chance then consisted of two choices:
>Let this one guy live, and then the Jews riot, overwhelm his outnumbered law enforcers and overthrow his local government.
Or
>Kill this one guy and the Jews chill out, and no one else has to die.

He knew if they supported letting Barabas, an unrepentant murderer, go over the guy who did nothing worse than say that the current Jewish power structure was corrupt, he was dealing with some sick fucks.

He killed one to save many and keep order, the alternative would have been worse. I'm not saying it was right, but he did what was expected of him in his position.

i just said that
you do have to pay taxes as a christian

it doesnt tell you that god is a statist who supports taxes

you pay them because its a law under the government and youll go to jail if you dont

that doesnt mean you support where the tax money is going , because its being used to kill millions of people in the middle east for entertainment value and abortions in the US

no christian can support abortion but yet they pay taxes

does that mean we support the taxes no........ but you have to or you get locked in a cage

Read all of Matthew 22: 15-22
He supports paying your taxes.

if you read the ten commandments they are the basis for conservatism. it says honor your parents and their accomplishments and dont dream about other peoples wealth.

i just said that twice

you do have to pay taxes

he doesnt support the tax, Caesar supports the tax

hes trying to promote peace and protect you from being thrown in jail

when he says pay your taxes that has nothing to do with what his political ideology is , it just says pay them

in heaven there wont be any government except gods

Every liberal idea becomes a conservative after a while. So it depends on timeframe

He's not saying
>Pay tax because you don't want to go to jail

He's saying
>Pay your tax because you have a moral duty to pay tax
Which is why he compares paying taxes to Caesar with (quote) "render(ing) unto God that which is God's"
He is equating two moral duties of man to his disciples.

moral duties of man to support millions of deaths in iraq and 50 million abortions through tax payer money?

no god doesnt mean its your moral duty, it means its just a duty that you have to comply with

FOR NOW

You can keep spouting your sycophantic legal moralist point
But that's not what Jesus said.

Stop strawmanning Jesus.

>homeless
>palestinian
>anarchist
biblehub.com/john/6-38.htm
38For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me

Jesus said “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

So hes not really a pacifist.

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

And he called the jews theives.

Really made me think

A JEWSISH KING who held...

Get your facts straight.

Don't the leftist traitors think that he actually didn't exist? Oh right, they're only not fedoras when they try to fit something into their own narrative.

You are actually retarded.
>nuh uh guys he didn't really mean it
You must be a christian communist or something to be this retarded. Just stop posting already. Everybody here knows you are a retard who faps to korean pop stars all day.

i know what he said
he didnt say i really love Cesar and the romans i really want you to support their government i am a statist completely please support planned parenthood and the antichrist obama because hes part of the government and you need to render your will to Caesar totally

you are going against everything Jesus has ever said because he hesitantly said "pay your taxes"

they tried to trick Jesus with this question

>Shall we give, or shall we not give? But he, knowing their hypocrisy, said unto them, Why tempt ye me? bring me a penny, that I may see it.

>Why tempt ye me?

>Why tempt ye me?

RIGHT THERE hes already being reluctant to the contradiction of having to be paying dues to an evil government

BRB i will walk across the Norcuckian border six times within one month from now

The Serbs my policeforce fear so terribly ask complete stranges about narratives? Fuck your enemies until they die, m8.

In the passage they are trying to trap Jesus by making him say something illegal. He says give to caesar what is his and give to God what is his. Basically saying he is not teaching about Rome, just do their gay tax or whatever and pay attention to what's important.

>redistribution of wealth

He said 'sell what you have and give to the poor', not 'take what your neighbor has and give that to the poor'.

no he was a straight white male with blue eyes long blond hair and he hated the Jews

>Basically saying he is not teaching about Rome, just do their gay tax or whatever and pay attention to what's important.

this
he sees the paying of the taxes so irrelevant compared to whats important

it is what it is though

uh, the heeb's and the Pharisees arrested him for supposedly being a "sorcerer". The romans were all like "we dgaf, gtfo."

AND HE WAS KILLED BY JEWS