We have to enlist tech companies, religious leaders to push back against online extremist content...

>We have to enlist tech companies, religious leaders to push back against online extremist content, and all messages of hate
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAL0TwYSeYU
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R.I.P. in peice
1st Amendment
Gone but not forgotten

More mass surveillance against "violent extremism" like nazi cartoon frogs.

Who knows?

It means we're starting to piss him off. I can't wait until he's hung for treason.

HILLARY SAID THE SAME THING. Cucks doing cuck things.

>we're going to censor shit until every human is of one mind and one opinion just like the anti Christ wants before he is born

crack down on the anti-white shit first and I'll take the proposal seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=pAL0TwYSeYU

He means: "Quit spilling the beans on the Central Bank Money Printing Scam you filthy Goyim! My Jewish masters have promised me a huge bonus if I can ban free speech!"

King nigger must smash free speech. Only think like him or go to FEMA reeducation camps.

Is that simple enough for you?

every talking head on cable news is hammering on the need for more cooperation between tech companies and government today

He means white people

Seriously, does Obama plan on doing anything other than insult America in his final days in office? He is so butthurt that so many people hate him, his policies, and his ISIS buddies. DESU, I would rather have Clinton over Obama anyday. Trump is going to be a breath of fresh air in this swamp of liberal funk.

The half breed doesnt like getting funny memes made about calling actual black people traitors to the half breed for not backing Hillary.

BAN ASSAULT Cred Forums

This is exactly what Germany did with Facebook and Twitter to shut down opposition to Refugee program.

Literally the STASI worked to shut down oppo

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/

PLUS this is a trigger to get "racists" to "oppose this"...its a wedge issue, and they know it will never happen.

Bye

That diversity means that individual rights have to die so the diverse groups don't go at each other's throat.

But diversity is strength.

leaf genocide best day of my fucking life

He means this is going to be used as an excuse to attack civil liberties, again, but not of the actual savages attacking our civilization; just those who would point out that savages have declared war upon us.

Internet grab/shilling

>Killing people or trying to kill people in the name of Islam isn't extremist.

>Saying mean things on the internet about Islam is extremist.

I'll take soft option B for ten obongocares please, Alex.

>People are saying mean things about me on the internet and that makes me sad. :(
>t. Obama
And now you know.

Literally the jews and their useful idiots.

king nog has noticed the frog

this is the guy who is giving away control of the world DNS server to an (((international body)))

he's just a frontman for these traitors to humanity, and in the name of preserving the USA, the fbi will aggressively defend them, this much has already been made clear

Wow have they ever been this obvious? It's out in the open now.

>What did he mean by this?

He's desperate to keep Trump from winning the election, so he's basically asking for more shills to help hillary.

It's sad, really.

Everything he doesn't like, he calls "Hate Speech"

While he imports mass murderers

So blowing people up at random is a message of peace?

Here's my favourite shill.

Yes, and complaining about it is extremism.

Clinton stealing Trumps lines again.