youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DxX9lE-RgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QMKRVozZ65k
youtube.com/watch?v=lzMyvsbVMis
youtube.com/watch?v=0fhMd83pOcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long before the regressive fag start making excuses for them ?

Already happened senpai. Clinton gave a press conference and blamed Trump's rhetoric.

Because Islam is a Religion of Peace™, you deplorable bigots! Stop forcing them to become violent by hurting their feelings!

fucking white nazios

Stop posting the faux news version

>SAND NIGGERS

It's the same dude with 3 different hair cuts, you fuckin mongrel

Damn, they are ugly. In addition the guy in the middle particularly looks dumb.

>these people are considered white in America

It's all the same guy. There's only one suspect.

It's already happened. Leave it to Huffington Post readers to somehow spin this issue into a critique of Donald Trump and Christianity.

When will the US of A do something about these white nationalist men bombing things?

Look at that aryan skinhead in the middle.

Those are just tanned americans.

When was that? Today? When the first bomb went off?

I wonder what the motivation could have been. Hmmm.

>Barrak Ahmad Rahami al-Clinton just arrested
>Quick, assassinate Assad while everybody is distracted. We gotta get this gasline built!

Islamophobia

Was his motive ISIS or was it being a butthurt faggot who thought the local authorities were mean to him?

Is Trump getting the narrative wrong here? This looks like another case like the Orlando shooting where at first glance it looks like international terrorism but then it turns out that the real cause was just butthurt faggotry (literally, in that case).

Don't care would fuck her stupid mouth. That lipstick gives me a rager.

awww I got excited.

I did read somewhere this poofter sued the usa for harassing him because he is muslim.

so it is trumps fault yes?

Listen to NPR, and they're doing so much damage control
>Mumble terrorist's name
>Always mentioning that he's a NATURALIZED US CITIZEN, in some poor attempt to get people to think it wasn't a foreign scumbag
>And now let's talk about something else

>the real cause was just butthurt faggotry
CTR shill fuck off.

The FBI called you out on your bullshit.

>muh dick
I bet you like those buck teeth too, Tyrone

ISIS uses butthurt faggots to carry out attacks.
That is the audience they play to.

>This looks like another case like the Orlando shooting where at first glance it looks like international terrorism but then it turns out that the real cause was just butthurt faggotry (literally, in that case).

Mateen actually did it in the name of Islam, he even says it in his 911 call.

naturalized citizen proves they can't integrate.

I like listening to NPR, it's comfy mode, but when they pull some hyper liberal bullshit like that it just comes off as really fucking stupid and reveals just how they love blue liberal dick

Sauce? This is what the latest NY Post story has to say at the moment:
"A law enforcement official told The Times there was no direct evidence yet linking Rahami to ISIS or Al Qaeda."
nypost.com/2016/09/19/chelsea-bomb-suspect-caught-after-shootout-with-cops/

It's going to make a massive difference what he says his motive was. It might be a personal vendetta, in which case Trump will have jumped the gun, gotten the story wrong, and proven himself have poor judgment in leadership situations.

Yeah, I'd bash them with my cock until they are bloody stumps, you dumb faggot. Probably whiter then you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

Dozens of article son this. The HE WAS GAY was a bullshit CNN story.

#DiversityFireworks

Hang on, which one was he in the friendly, hipster muslims pozzed videos ?

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the new guy. Islamic names look pretty similar -- it's easy to get confused.

And yeah, the Orlando dude did mention ISIS, but it seems that was mostly a cover for his own self-hating faggotry, which was his primary motive.

>that was mostly a cover for his own self-hating faggotry
Nigger the FBI flat out said they found zero evidence he was gay. We have a phone call from the shooter saying he was doing it to punish fags for Islam.

Where the fucks your evidence that he was gay?

REEEEEEEEE !

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

Tanned americans at it again

So for nearly 48 hours, they ran around planting bombs, and later shooting at people, but didn't manage to kill anybody?

ISIS drops competency test from recruiting standards?

Thanks -- I just checked wikipedia and learned that the gay stuff was a hoax. I also learned that his motives aren't completely clear, since he didn't have any direct connection to ISIS.

I also don't blame Islam for this. Everyone hates gays and Islam did the world a favor by killing them.

Transcript of Orlando Police Department 911 Calls, June 12, 2016
2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call lasted approximately 50 seconds, the details of which are set out below:
>(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher
>(OM) Omar Mateen
>OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.
>OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]
>OD: What?
>OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.
>OD: What's your name?
>OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
>OD: Ok, What's your name?
>OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.
>OD: Alright, where are you at?
>OM: In Orlando.
>OD: Where in Orlando?

This is an 8/10 according to white women.

ISIS didn't even take responsibility because they were so shit.

>motives weren't clear
holy shit...

why do you keep drinking kool-aid after your lips have already gotten numb?

>OD: What's your name?
>OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.
>OD: Ok, What's your name?
>OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

Makes it pretty. fucking. clear.

His motives wets completely clear, stop being an idiot

>after shootout
So they are using guns and bombs?

Last night on twitter there was the usual top posts

"If you assume the bomber is a muslim, you're part of the problem"

aaaaand it's a muslim.

>the suspects had over 36 hours to get away but somehow ended up in new jersey

this is the most blatant US false flag I have ever witnessed.

New Jersey has a gigantic derka population that rivals Molenbeek which is where he was caught.

His motive was jihad, breh. Radical Islamists emulate Mohammed and carry out jihad. Mohammed was a literal warlord who killed the enemies of Allah (see: gays) or subjugated them under Islamic law. That is all there is to it. IT'S NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Lol, these are probably shittiest terrorists I'm seen yet.

they didn't call him a terrorist in the whole article. jesus christ

>name is al ahmed abdullah mohamed or whatever the fuck these primitives have as an excuse for a name

>media be like : WHITE MALE

are you fucking retarded, america?

The police didn't even have to profile or be racist and they caught him. Trump supporters on life alert

What....the...

>SUSPECTS

That's the same guy 3 times.

Even though he targeted a gay area, and he targeted a bunch of military members who were running in the Marine marathon or something.

Dude is 100% a terrorist

>bombs are better than guns

>TFW they're gonna waterboard the shit out of you
>TFW you won't even get your virgins in heaven because you didn't kill a single person.

Retard. Just torture him and then put his head on a stake in a pig pen.

>they're gonna waterboard the shit out of you
doubt it. a tanned young american lawyer will rush in alongside turd sandwich hillary clinton and will rescue that poor misunderstood young man

Even some witness said he might have been white or Mexican. Couldn't even say if he had a beard.

This better be fake.

He was just trying to build a clock, you fucking racist scumbags.
How can you so cruelly destroy that young man's inventive talent?
He better get a public apology from Obama and an invitation to the White House out of this.

It's real.

He just might be a snarky gay though.

>religion of piss

youtube.com/watch?v=4DxX9lE-RgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QMKRVozZ65k
youtube.com/watch?v=lzMyvsbVMis

>bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=0fhMd83pOcc

honestly if you are a mudslime youre better off staying in nyc and nj. Easier to blend in desu and more minorities in gen

Poor misunderstood Muslims blowing you up.
If only there was an easier way for them to do it so it's less of an inconvenience

Damn, never have I seen a more punchable face, let alone haircut. Fucker looks like a toothbrush in the ruins of Pripyat.

thank god they light skin niggas

Shitskin is shitskin, no matter how shit-like the shitskin. Damn, I hope my country wakes the fuck up soon and does what it does best (((allegedly)))

He's a regular old Charlie Manson shape-shifter.

Yeah, fuck the actual victims, Muslims are the real victims.

Cointelpro is still a thing. CIA has staff in most major news organizations.

You hear this piece of shit Menendez on TV?

>It might not be terrorism

A Democrat of course.

You're a loser.

He was literally caught five minutes from my gym. I was there deadlifting when I recognized the street they caught him at.

His dad owns a fried chicken spot the next town over, fucking nuts. The most recent bomb that went off last night is close to where I work. Fucking terrorists.

Why do mussys have such punch-able faces?

>His dad owns a fried chicken spot the next town over, fucking nuts.

From what I understood, he worked there too with his brother. They were a 24/7 shop and actually lost a court case when they city imposed working hours on them because they're loud at all hours.

They are going to pull a Germany and describe him as a brown white man.

>His dad owns a fried chicken spot the next town over, fucking nuts.
You should blow it up. See how they like it.

To lure in more bomb victims

I literally can't tell these (((people))) apart.

This is what liberals fail to understand. These people do not assimilate. They will never become true citizens. See niggers in America for the best example of what muslims can be.

I remember I ate there once and it was so fucking ratchet in there. I know his dad, he's a pretty cool guy, he used to come to my job all the time. I think this guy came into my job once with like his wife and kids or something.

Crazy how you think you know people. You never think it will hit this close to home.

>3 sand negroes
>0 kills

Shit Ahmed, get it together.

kek

It's the same guy, dumbass. They're three different pics of three different times.

white guy goes crazy
>100 dead 200 injured
3 arabs go terrorist over 3 days
>0 dead 20 injured

I literally can't recognize faces unless they're really unique.

The "white guy" had legitimate grievances about his enemy killing Americans over trivial charges and getting away with it.

They even suck at killing.

>when Cred Forums is always right

It's a good thing that they are Englishmen, it would be sad if they were arabs.

Open Drudge, see the headlines. Come on here and this shit is getting slid even for almost two o'clock on a Monday?

Really makes me think.

The one and only time I met him was months ago, I'm fairly certain it was him unless they all look alike, he seemed brooding and kind of like a dick. Dad was cool though.

man had to prove he was white to some nerd on the internet

Was there really any doubt? Besides what Cred Forums said?

I keep laughing how they were trying to downplay it saying it wasn't terrorism but an "intentional act"
They were desperately hoping it would be a white guy so they could label it white racism.

topkek

anyone have a link to the speech?

>warning hair AND mouth

Not one but three ah ah ah!

One!

Two!

Three!

Three Muslims ah ah ah!

>explodes

I wonder what the motive was?

>Ahmad, Khan and Rahami.jpg

Religion of piss

>that kike nose

lmao

pitiful israeli false flag confirmed

>this is a real tweet
>his entire feed is full of liberal shit
>works for MSNBC

They sued the mayor the city and a couple cops for racial discrimination! Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

They lost though.

>Clinton asked if terrorists did this to influence the election

Fucking CNN

I was on a no transit train from NYC to Trenton last night. Stopped at Elizabeth...lucky for it to have not gone off, oddly was I thinking about something like that happening and what would I do. The night before I was just getting out of the subway stop at Union square before that shit went off. It's getting too real for me

Khan was his middle name

He is now waving his copy of the Constitution and demanding to see his lawyers

from the article

>Ryan McCann, 33, said Rahami has been working behind the counter at his father’s eatery for about five years.

>“He’s a very friendly guy, very Americanized. You would never expect anything like this. It’s terrifying because he’s been hiding in plain sight,” McCann told The Post.

Yes yes tell me more about the moderate muslim who just want to share and experience the wonderful freedoms of America.

Islam is With Her

Naturalized Afghan. What was that about inviting refugees?

Every lefty faggot right up until now.

Huma is a moderate Muslim

So far

So good

tick tick tick

>went to Pakistan
>not on the radar

Great work, FBI

At least city police were able to stop him.

I just read an article that stated the opposite and that he acted odd and distant around people. On my phone, but one spic was quoted in saying the guy looked like he hated america

chelsea is a notoriously faggy neighborhood

he went to a high school within central NJ, so he's not exactly new to the US

8th amendment

TAKEAWAY KEBAB

union square? nigga at that distance you might as well have been in the hamptons

>Only got lucky that he didn't build the bombs correctly
>If he had built them bigger and got the timing right, would've killed a good chunk of people
>"Luckily for us, he didn't use a gun!"

it was the dumpster that made the difference

channeled most of the energy of the explosion upwards. hero dumpster sacrificed itself to save dozens of lives

>bury the dumpster in arlington cemetery

>⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

This is the brightest proof of the failure of multiculturalism. They come in the west, find jobs, homes, raise children, yet they would not fit in and still keep their backwards beliefs and values.
Whoever keeps pushing the muliculti propaganda should be publicily hanged without process.

Born in Afghanistan, naturalized citizen in the US for 15 years or so.

I'm sure they'll be doing damage control and say it's just a fluke, like the Tsarnaevs and others.

Current naturalization process is a joke and doesn't guarantee assimilation

>being this fucking new

man i love deadlifts

fucking mexicans i swear

This latest Chrome update is hella weird.

You been to the chicken place? I fucking love Fried Chicken. Not even a basketball american either.

isnt NJ a swing state?

did these shitskins just hand trump the presidency?

>SAND NIGGERS RESPONSIBLE FOR CHELSEA BOMBING ARRESTED

Didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to reach that conclusion

Trump was right again

BUT IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

The blue haired girl said there are no high examples( of radical islam) in the US. I guess history before September 12 2001 is not thought in the US.

>Fantastic he's alive.
Yes!

>FBI saying there's no one else

After what Comey did I don't believe them.

I did wonder why he didn't choose Time Square or Central Park.

You're trash. Good riddance! >being white in 2016
>the dream

Deep.