Why is Cred Forums not supporting the green party?

Wouldn't it make sense for Cred Forums to support the green party? Green is the colour of Pepe, so that should mean Jill Stein is the chosen one by Lord Kek, right?

No, green parties everywhere around the world we're created by disillusioned ex-stalinists and ex-marxists in the 80s and 90s.

A fucking leaf why am i mot surprised. Serioulsy you need to go maple fucker

greens are cancer

Ben Stein Lemon Party is where the real action is at.

>stein

Kek doesn't exist

I bet you've never even tasted maple syrup you fucking vegemite cunt.

>Why is Cred Forums not supporting the green party?

Because we support Trump, obviously.

Stein is waifu material because of her smug, anarchistic smile that says "I want to burn this mother fucker down."

However I don't necessarily agree with what she wants to build in it's place.

As long as the establishment stands she is an ally, but once the establishment falls we'll be going our separate ways, worlds apart.

We aren't a bunch of cucks. That's why we don't support the green party.

IQ too high to fall for "muh free college" arguments

>Stein

She's my greyfu.

>Stein is waifu material because of her smug, anarchistic smile that says "I want to burn this mother fucker down."

Green Party actually wants to boycott Israel

Yes he does. Meme magic has been proven real a countless number of times.

Because Cred Forums wants to suck The Donald's wiener, since he reminds Cred Forums of daddy who used to fuck his ass in early years.

(((stein)))

I support her my man Immortal Tech endorsed her.

Then how do you explain this?

Umad?

Yep. I'm mad that I wasn't sexually abused as a child, so I don't have an obsession with authority figures and daddy substitutes as an adult.

umad?

Because they don't want Jews to lose their prescious victim status. Israel is getting too strong and too people are noticing they routinely shit on dark skinned Palestinians.

If Israel becomes too powerful then people will turn on the Jews in their own societies. They need to start persecuting themselves before people forget the 6 gorillion.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

>Someone I would vote and BANG!

>whines about Harambe while wanting to increase abortion access

Just another degenerate Jewish marxist.

Serious point, though: my experience has been that every single person in my life who has been obsessed with authority figures (like a Scout leader or a football coach or school principal or presidential candidate) was sexually abused as a child. Most of the rest of us don't give enough of a shit about authority figures. They're not intrinsically interesting.

tl;dr: Trump supporters all have daddy issues.

I support Trump and I was never sexually abused. I'm supporting him because Hillary is terrifyingly awful.

>3/10 b8
>Try again
>Try harder

Serious point, faggot
My experience is those who reject authority on feelings never have anything to replace the authority they hate so much.

I know I'll get hate but I'm actually really glad Trump is pro Israel.

Jill (((Stein))) Jesus it's not rocket science.

Shut up Leaf

so, according to you, every scout leader, politician, teacher, principle, football coach, etc. has been sexually abused.

Dude you are projecting so hard.

No, the people obsessed with these authority figures have been sexually abused. Every single one of them. At least, this has been my experience. I didn't give a shit about my Scout leader. I thought he was a sad, pathetic dude. But someone else in my troop looked up to him like he was some massive hero. It turns out that this kid had been sexually abused by his uncle earlier in life and was probably just looked for substitutes to allow him to work through the complex stuff that comes with being abused.

People who reject authority figures are usually people who don't like false or exaggerated power claims. Someone says "I'm the boss" and the anti-authority-figures person says "No you're not; you're just a boring, normal faggot like the rest of us. Chill out and stop being annoying."